+ Reply to Thread

Main Trust Inc. Quality Testing Operator. legit?

Ran across this company through a sponsored facebook ad. Haven't been able to find any information to suggest that this is not a legit company. Was wondering if anyone has heard about this company? I filled out an application a month ago and they just emailed me back saying I got the job...

Re: Main Trust Inc. Quality Testing Operator. legi

Is this work at home and is there a link for them?

yes the position I applied for, you work from your home. The link to their website is..

http://maintrust.biz/

Quote Originally Posted by h2daatxgrl View Post
    yes the position I applied for, you work from your home. The link to their website is..

http://maintrust.biz/
    What does a testing operator do for this company and do they want experience.

this is not looking good.

Domain Registration Date Sun Jun 14 22:21:17 GMT 2009

looks like reshipping scam. the victim will provide the scammer enough information to open a purchase account at some business, pay with stolen funds or stolen credit card, for perhaps a laptop, and the laptop will be shipped to victim. the vicitm thinks he is supposed to test it and then send it along to the customer, which will be in russia or some other place the original shipper would never ship, because all orders from there are fraud.

when the police try to track down who is stealing laptops, the victim is the only only one that can be found. patsy.

BTW, you won't get paid.
    Last edited by mumbles; 08-29-2009 at 10:03 AM.

I am not about to go to jail over stolen goods if that is about that.

The website looks legit and they claim to have been in business since 1997. But anyone can make a website and claim anything. It is just so hard to tell now.

There is no other info on this company.

This company is a scam. I worked for them for over a month and still haven't been paid. I plan to turn all of the information I have on them over to the authorities including the postal service.

This is a scam. Worked for them for 1 month. Found out they are a shipping scam, and u don't get paid. They steal identities, then purchase merchandise, u photograph package and ship stolen goods overseas. Please be aware of this Company. They can steal ur identity too. B est Regards

Quote Originally Posted by h2daatxgrl View Post
    Ran across this company through a sponsored facebook ad.
    Scam heaven.

Post all email received from them,so that others won't get scammed.
    Also where have you applyed for the job?(careerbuilder.com,monster.com)??

I received a similar job offer letter for the same occupation, but the company is called Q Trust Inc. When I researched the phone number, it lead back to a company called Express Trust. Both websites for Q Trust and Express Trust were exactly the same in content with the design changed a little. Their is no other information about this company. The BBS says that Express Trust went out of business.

I sent information about another company (unrelated) to every law enforcement on the Internet I could find, but nothing was ever done about them, but I will still report these people.

Hello,

I have also worked for Main Trust Inc. for the past month or so I thought I was actually working. I came across this site recently and saw this thread which I didn't see before starting work with them. They seemed very legit and even had a work contract that you have to sign. Everytime I questioned my "office manager" about anything suspicious he had a reasoning behind everything. I even questioned him about this thread and he said they had 2 recent employees that were fraudulant and did not get paid because they did not do the job right. Regardless I told him that if this is a real job i just want my monthly check and i no longer want to work with them. I have not heard back from my office manager since i sent him my monthly timesheet on 08Oct09 nor have i received any payment. With the economy being the way it is right now, why do these bad people have to mess with innocent people??? all we want to do is work to make money to pay bills!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mufn2442 View Post
    This company is a scam. I worked for them for over a month and still haven't been paid. I plan to turn all of the information I have on them over to the authorities including the postal service.
    Have you taken any actions? They make us track everything from the exact item, to the addresses to & from, it doesn't make sense because we can take everything to the police.