+ Reply to Thread

greenfield, please help, is this a scam?

i just joined greenfeild with the promise of being paid for participating in surveys however, my first survey said i would be entered into a sweepstakes for the participation. this isnt what was promised. is this a scam or can someone please help me. any help would be great. i understand you are to be paid from 2.00 up for these surveys but i wasnt told it would be in entries to sweepstakes. i thought they were legit.

Bill

Re: greenfield, please help, is this a scam?

They're ok: Katies Hugs; Surveys
    Many survsites "pay" in sweepstakes entries - the doctor has earned a grand total of $10 in the few months he's been doing surveys, but has "won" 1'000s of sweeps entries.
    And yes, the Katie of Katie's Hugs is our own respected mod, katiescorner.

It is legitimate and has been around for a long time. However, I would not waste time with them if I were you. There are many paid surveys that pay in cash for each survey rather than just sweepstakes.

-Danielle

the whole reaon i even signed up for greenfield was to earn a few bucks and now i dont think i can get beyond the next survey without spending 30 min filling out the first survey they offered that pays in a lousy sweepstakes entry. i'm a student with only 2 semesters left to earn my 4 year degree and was recently laid off my job due to budget cuts. there is like literally NO jobs here and i am so worried even when i graduate if i have a career to enter and i have the school loans to look forward to until i reach age 90,lol. actually i was lucky enough to get some financial assistance from my college to help pay my education, but anyway i could go on forever on how education should be FREE but if anyone has any real legit paid sites i can sign up for to complete surveys or whatever, please pass it on and i will be really grateful.

Sincerly,
    Bill
    Massachusetts

Try these message boards: http://itsfree.proboards.com/index.cgi? You can find pretty much any info on paid surveys you need there and get answers to all of your questions.

-Danielle