+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 73 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Missouri Attorny General now investigating Buzzirk

**Admin**

Please do not move this thread because it would be buried.

I have been in contact with the Missouri Attorney General's Office and since Mark Petschel/Global Verge and associated companies are showing up on the radar now they have a investigation going on the State AG requests you to contact them with your complaints.

Attorney General's Office (Chris Koscter) 1-314-340-6815

Re: Missouri Attorny General now investigating Buz

As one goes, so go the rest.

If you've been harmed, call / write your state's Attorney General and cite this information.

No state wants to leave their citizens unprotected.

All the best,

SMc
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    **Admin**

Please do not move this thread because it would be buried.

I have been in contact with the Missouri Attorney General's Office and since Mark Petschel/Global Verge and associated companies are showing up on the radar now they have a investigation going on the State AG requests you to contact them with your complaints.

Attorney General's Office (Chris Koscter) 1-314-340-6815

Nice work, I hope you get the result you're looking for.

Hey Richard.

I heard today that MO dropped their investigation.

I'm at a conference, and can't track it down. Can you?

SMc

Quote Originally Posted by Financial_Experts View Post
    Hey Richard.

I heard today that MO dropped their investigation.

I'm at a conference, and can't track it down. Can you?

SMc

There's no way anybody could know that unless they worked in the AG's office.
    By the way it's Chris Koster not Koscter.

Quote Originally Posted by richardboyce View Post
    There's no way anybody could know that unless they worked in the AG's office.
    By the way it's Chris Koster not Koscter.
    Thanks for the correction, but it wasn't my post.

Isn't there another way to check...wouldn't the AG's office know/say if the investigation has ended?

The Attorneys General do not publicize investigations. While the scum bums for Ignite / Stream Energy were bragging there was no investigation I was sending in the DVD and documentation I had to the Austin, TX office and was having lengthy conversations with the enforcement attorney investigating them. That investigation led to the Income Disclosure being published as a number of the complaints concerned misleading earnings claims. Sadly, the AGs will only act against ventures with very high dollar losses and high numbers of victims due to their limited budgets and lack of staff. They will send folks to the BBB and private attorneys.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The Attorneys General do not publicize investigations. While the scum bums for Ignite / Stream Energy were bragging there was no investigation I was sending in the DVD and documentation I had to the Austin, TX office and was having lengthy conversations with the enforcement attorney investigating them. That investigation led to the Income Disclosure being published as a number of the complaints concerned misleading earnings claims. Sadly, the AGs will only act against ventures with very high dollar losses and high numbers of victims due to their limited budgets and lack of staff. They will send folks to the BBB and private attorneys.

Soapboxmom
    SBM, why don't you explain to everyone how the TX AG had anything to do with the Ignite Income Disclosure since if they did it would be public information.

The fact is that not only did all your "lengthy conversations" have nothing to do with it (Ignite voluntarily issues an Income Disclosure) but that was three years ago and if it did lead to any "investigation" I guess they didn't find anything actionable. So I want to publically thank you for all the hard work and hours you invested into helping the TX AG determine that they have no problem with the Ignite business model. (which btw is identical in structure to any number of other coded compensation models doing business nationwide for 15-20 years and has been fully vetted by the best MLM attorneys)

Below are a series of emails regarding one GV rep. He's given me permission to post them. All pertinent info has been removed. He's the meticulous analytical type:

July 29, 2009 3:45pm PDT
    -----Original Message-----
    To: <***.com>
    Sent: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 5:24 pm
    Subject: Payment Success

Dear *****:
    We are sending you this notification as confirmation as of your payment to Global Verge being completed. This charge was either for your original order with Global Verge, your autoship or both. We have been sending emails and posting notifications in your Global Verge back office telling everyone that we are processing all orders placed with Global Verge starting June 6th.Some of you will see multiple orders being processed for both June and July.Your understanding and support is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact us at www.globalvergesupport.com.

Congratulations again on your decision to join the Global Verge team.

By joining our team you have taken the first step toward controlling your own destiny, adding balance to your life, and attaining the lifestyle of your dreams. You are on your way to improving your life with your Global Verge Business that goes beyond anything available in the world today.

We are thrilled you are now a part of a team that is introducing this new marketing model to the modern world. I truly feel that our Business Marketing Philosophy, Business Model and Compensation are second to none.

Global Verge offers ready to go part-time and full-time businesses with access to over 400,000 products and services. Here at Global Verge we pride ourselves with being different offering many unique products and services that help the world in many life categories like water, power, communication and retail purchases.

In addition to providing world-class products and services, Global Verge is committed to supporting you with the best tools that can help make your business a success. Our mission is to empower independent entrepreneurs who understand the power of business marketing.

Our experienced management team has the foresight to bring Global Verge to the world in a powerful way and help you get exactly what you want out of the"Global Verge Experience."
    Again, welcome! You are now an important part of an incredible team of committed people who are working together to balance lives worldwide.

To get started with your Global Verge business, please login to your GlobalVerge Online Office at http://www.mygvoffice.com. You can use your e-Associate Number ******* or user-name and the password you selected upon signup for access. Once logged into your back office please take the time to review all of the notifications you will see as soon as you login for further information about all our products and services.

If you have any further questions or need any additional help, please contact our support department by going to http://www.globalvergesupport.comor contacting your enroller *******.
    Sincerely,
    Global Verge
    July 29, 2009; 10:06pm PDT
    Attention Global Verge Support:

I am unclear regarding your Policies and Procedures and before I continue with your company I want the following information electronically delivered x2, to the email address in the bar above.

1) Complete information on whom has been given access to my person records and SSN, upon my enrollment
    with Global Verge in June 2009.

2) An official performance overview of the mobile concept, including strategic partnerships, features of the product and live demonstration of the product use.

3) A financial statement of the company, executive summary and a statement of details your relationship

4) Due to your company being unclear in its intent to provide mobile service, I canceled my autoship last week, removed my VISA Credit Card information and personal address from my back office.

5) On July 25, 2009 someone at Global Verge or an operative of Global Verge charged my Chase Debit Card the sum of $75.53 without my authorization - I repeat at no time have I ever given my Chase information to Global Verge or its operatives - nor did I imply that you were allowed to use it, or seek my information in the public domain to use in order to obtain a payment from me for any Global Verge transaction or implied transaction.

6) I have discussed the matter of (point 5) with my Chase representative who verified the existence of such a charge. This matter is under investigation by Chase; Furthermore I have copies of my debit account which verifies the transaction was made.

7) I expect a detailed answer WHY you charged my Chase Account $75.53 and HOW you got the information to do so..

Finally I want to tell you how extremely appalled I am in the unprofessional and poorly executed handling of the public relations, communications and business transactions of this company in the past weeks. The issue that causes me the most heartburn is the fact that I brought dear friends and associates to this program - with good intent to develop a business and hopefully improve the lives of many people. It is an understatement to say that I and others are very disappointed in your lack of detail and planning in the miss-handling of the matters mentioned above.

You have 48 hours from this moment until midnight PDT, on Friday, July 31, to answer this reply before I seek guidance from the Attorneys General of Missouri and Illinois.

Sincerely,
    I sent this email to a friend of mine who knows the company very well....and he replied...I added the explaination in my email to the GV rep...

July 30, 2009; 12:16am PDT

To: "ATS/Sheryllyn McClintock"
    Subject: Re: Re: GV Payment Problems
    Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:16:13 -0600

[NOT QUOTED]

His reply indicated that #5 was worrisome...

That he could tell the writer ws intelligent, and would assume the rep did not add the the Chase Debit Card to his payment options...

He wondered which of the processors handled the transaction, as the rep removed his payment info as GV was integrating multiple processors...

He found the charge amounts unusual...especially that 75.53 is an odd number.

He agreed with the rest of his email...

He mentioned GV leaders have BIG problems with their teams.

July 30, 2009; 1:09AM PDT; from GV rep to me:
    Yes I was absolutely sure not to use the Debit Card because I was concerned about the use of an ACH being forced on me.
    My upline gal couldn't wait for me to get hooked up with ACH and we had a bit of a spat over it.
    I told her specifically that my people and I would not do ACH because we didn't know if we would stay with the deal.
    July 31, 2009, 10:10AM PDT;

GV tried ANOTHER debit from my Chase account last night.
    Chase closed the card and are waiting for them to mess with me again...
    July 31, 2009; 8:53PM PDT; from the GV rep to me
    I spent an hour with Chase Bank again and they advised me to close my credit card and debit card. I wont get the replacement
    for 7 to 10 days. GV tried to jam another transaction through my account last night and now they have Chase security aroused.
    It appears that other people have been getting hit by GV - the same transactions attempted to be sneaked (poor late-night English) but you get the drift. The GV people are scum and they are going to get hammered by the AG.

Also, the GV elite (see below) are banging the war drum in full gossip-attack in typical idiot fashion, regarding the FDI start-up and convention. If GV doesn't get off the ground, thousands of people will not be able to make a living from this deal. They should have an alternative and FDI people are responding. In the morning, I will send a note to those people in my upline.

FYI I will be speaking to the Missouri AG office again on Monday. If you or associates know of others who have a concern like mine, please have them contact me. Im not going to stand around and watch good people get mucked around by the GV scam machine.. Missouri AG Office wants details!
    NOTE: the 'attack' that was planned and attached to his email, was disgrunted GIC reps/users on a GV call. I had members on the call and GV dropped the issue.

I guess they realized the foolishness of giving FDI International any press time at all. About time they learned ~ they have even mentioned us on their Opportunity Calls!

Aug 1, 2009 9:16AM PDT
    'm preparing a document so Missouri AG can start a investigation Monday/Tuesday, before this whole thing gets out of hand.
    Regarding the GV hype about FDI people in the mix- I am planning a rebuttal to the hype about FDI people talking to GV reps and will send a copy bcc to you.
    Aug 3, 2009; 9:57AM PDT
    No, I did not hear from GV/BM and likely wont after today, because it's time to go military on these idiots.

Last night I filed a complaint with the Missouri AG and copied Detective Chad Albins of Lees Summit PD (Missouri) Chad.Albin@cityofls.net

I have become a once hopeful participant who is very likely going to be at the forefront of a class action.

Joining GV was a solution to earn a living and to help my friends and peers enjoy a new service and value, not screw around with grifters.

One of my best friends is livid with me about the lapse in security with the credit cards and SSN, regarding GV.

Later today I am going to suggest to (Peter) that I purchase a lifelock for he and family.
    On the drive home from San Jose (Aug 3, 2009), we talked.

I asked how they got his bank account info (Chase debit card, above) when he didn't give it to them, and had removed his VISA credit card info prior to them running processing.

He's said he verified with the bank that they pulled his credit report and HARVESTED the information from the report.

I asked him if he was CERTAIN he did not give them his bank info. He is 100% certain he did not. (I told you he was meticulous and analytical.)

That folks, is breaking the law.:judges:

Worrisome, indeed.

Victims need to call the Missouri AG's office and the Lee's Summit MO Police Department to file a report. The email is Chad.Albin@cityofls.net for the MO police contact.

Sheryllyn
    Last edited by Financial_Experts; 08-04-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Financial_Experts View Post
    Below are a series of emails regarding one GV rep. He's given me permission to post them. All pertinent info has been removed. He's the meticulous analytical type:

July 29, 2009 3:45pm PDT

July 29, 2009; 10:06pm PDT

I sent this email to a friend of mine who knows the company very well....and he replied...I added the explaination in my email to the GV rep...

July 30, 2009; 12:16am PDT

To: "ATS/Sheryllyn McClintock"
    Subject: Re: Re: GV Payment Problems
    Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:16:13 -0600

[NOT QUOTED]

His reply indicated that #5 was worrisome...

That he could tell the writer ws intelligent, and would assume the rep did not add the the Chase Debit Card to his payment options...

He wondered which of the processors handled the transaction, as the rep removed his payment info as GV was integrating multiple processors...

He found the charge amounts unusual...especially that 75.53 is an odd number.

He agreed with the rest of his email...

He mentioned GV leaders have BIG problems with their teams.

July 30, 2009; 1:09AM PDT; from GV rep to me:

July 31, 2009, 10:10AM PDT;

July 31, 2009; 8:53PM PDT; from the GV rep to me

NOTE: the 'attack' that was planned and attached to his email, was disgrunted GIC reps/users on a GV call. I had members on the call and GV dropped the issue.

I guess they realized the foolishness of giving FDI International any press time at all. About time they learned ~ they have even mentioned us on their Opportunity Calls!

Aug 1, 2009 9:16AM PDT

Aug 3, 2009; 9:57AM PDT

On the drive home from San Jose (Aug 3, 2009), we talked.

I asked how they got his bank account info (Chase debit card, above) when he didn't give it to them, and had removed his VISA credit card info prior to them running processing.

He's said he verified with the bank that they pulled his credit report and HARVESTED the information from the report.

I asked him if he was CERTAIN he did not give them his bank info. He is 100% certain he did not. (I told you he was meticulous and analytical.)

That folks, is breaking the law.:judges:

Worrisome, indeed.

Victims need to call the Missouri AG's office and the Lee's Summit MO Police Department to file a report. The email is Chad.Albin@cityofls.net for the MO police contact.

Sheryllyn

One Questions, do you think that your bank account information is listed on your credit report? just asking? it is apparent that you do, well, it isnt. this is such a poor attempt guys, very poor. where is your investigation now. i thought you were going to be on the forefront of a class action, do tell

Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread go?

Just wondering...

Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

Don't Know if you find it let me know

maybe it's a new scam to hide this thread... lol

I think it must have been deleted by mistake.

It is a fact that at least one AG is taking a long hard look at Buzzirk, they recently admitted it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by richardboyce View Post
    I think it must have been deleted by mistake.
    I was subscribed to it, but it is no longer among my subscribed threads
    Worth the Price of Admission!!