1. #785
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    45

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    These pieces of shit just sent me an email, notifying me there latest call is in the back office. Like nothing has happened. I don't even know why they would send me anything im not even a member.

  2. #786
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    45

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    just listened to the call. Seem we are being mislead. Raymond the owner of activation king says all is well. HMM. I rather believe GV is a steaming pile of shit! an that no blogger or person will gain anything from bad mouthing them. The Scam continues! Only trh hard core koolaid drinkers and gonna be able to swallow this.

    Lol ted just said that " We got a lot of cutting edge things that are gonna separate us form the others" HEHE this guys is Satan

  3. #787
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Hey Everyone!!!

    As I stated before, I get my info from a friend that is a GV rep and he gets all the emails. He's not a triple D and I don't know any triple D's so I am on the outside looking in. He tried to recruit me into GV and I told him I never join an MLM at the start up. It has to show me it will survive as a real business before I will jump in.

    They are really pushing the VOIP for business. It's the only thing that is working for them to bring in money aside from the pyramid part being the membership fees they collect as most of their revenue and pay commissions. Yes, it is a pyramid at this time.

    I posted in response to Arthur a few days ago that I heard the VOIP company they are working with is Telemedium. www.telemedium.com

    They appear to be a well run company. The contact person for the GV slaves is a guy named Chris Burson. My friend is being recruited to sell the VOIP from a guy in GV and they claim that all is busting loose. I told him about the postings today by Troy and the rest of you and he hit the ceiling. They use him to help process the orders. I don't think he owns the company but he is the tech guy to arrange the installation. Word is that Chris is a great guy and the company has been in business for 8 years so lets give them some slack here as another lied to company being used by Mark and Ted. My friend was told that GV has a contract with Telemedium to sell the product and after 1 year GV will buy them out completely. Does anyone believe that?

    If GV has the VOIP taken away they will be crippled because they are hanging their future on this service. Someone needs to get in touch with Troy and give him the information about telemedium and Chris so he can contact them because Troy does have some good credibility. Someone needs to expose their methods before they get any deeper in bed together.

    Troy is a big MLM supporter so he is always trying to put the best face on the industry but he seems to get really hot when his "trying to give them a chance" comments blow up in his face. Tell him about this deal so he can use it as part of his crusade with AG's and others to stop the GV scam.

  4. #788
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,780

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cautious57 View Post

    - GV has had consultants inhouse for the last 60 days to evaluate the company. These same consultants have been instrumental in assisting Google in their explosive growth. Some very good things will come out of this.
    Like they could afford the same consultants.

  5. #789
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    Like they could afford the same consultants.
    Here is the business plan from Mark and Ted at GV. You fill the pink udder bag with money from GV reps as they pay their monthly membership pyramid fees. Mark and Ted keep the pink udder bag full by telling people that they are "excited", they hired Google consultants, they almost have it all together (4 times), they have some stuff coming out soon that is so technologically advanced that NASA is jealous and they will walk on water at the next convention (by the way, why have they not announced the first convention yet?).

    Now Mark and Ted periodically suck on those pink things hanging down and deposit what they take in secret offshore bank accounts. They are sucking the life out of the suckers. Did I miss anything?

  6. #790
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    607

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cautious57 View Post
    Did I miss anything?
    Yeah,

    the bit where the "suckers" give thanks to Mark and Ted for the wonderful opportunity they are presenting.

    Oh, and you also missed the part where they come onto internet forums and argue about the exact amount of people being ripped off and by how much.

    And the bit where anyone who doesn't participate in being shafted has an employee mentality, isn't trying hard enough and has only themselves to blame.


    Other than that, you're spot on.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

  7. #791

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nearly Got Sucked In View Post
    Troy Dooley on Global Verge

    Bad mlm

    Good mlm

    Bad mlm

    Good mlm

    Bad mlm

    Tune in next month when Troy goes back on his 5 other opinions and says it's back to good....................
    As you all know I don't get over here very often. However, when someone points out something to me which is not correct, I do have to address it.

    In this case, I posted one article on Global Verge being a legit company. We gave their room to move forward or fail. Two weeks later I did reverse my decision, and made a very clear and concise reason why.

    So, please explain where you get "good. bad. good, bad?

    Living AN Epic Adventure,

    Troy
    Never Give Up,

    Troy Dooly
    MLMHelpDesk.com

  8. #792
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    108

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Amazing,

    Watching what is going on in the industry, personally, I see exactly the same pattern developing as it did with landline telecom, profits kept shrinking and shrinking to a point more companies failed than jumped into industry when deregulation opened the doors to competition.

    I have watched the wireless industry, and no doubt, the same exact trend is beginning to take hold just as VOIP started to deminish traditional land line profits, so too will COIP do the same in the wireless arena as we have seen this past week with the Verizon and AT&T price war getting under way. Both dropped prices on their unlimited plans, so what chance does the typical MLM have to compete?

    As I see it, with Straight Talk offering prepaid unlimited for only $45. a month, plus Boost and Virgin Mobile offering low cost deals as well, and now VOIP COIP becoming well defined as the future of all telecom via the internet, watch how more prices will drop over the next few months technically shutting the door on all these MLM reseller deals as commissions drop off the cliff. Why else do all these MLM deals charge to become a representative, and then a monthly fee each month, because just like history of industry shows, there is not enough profits in the actual service to bait people into these programs. Remove the upfront $500. fee some charge, and the monthly fees of up to $100. plus some others charge, and you have nothing. The telecom industry is changing to an internet industry, and with new wireless system on horizon, never mind WiFi and WiMax, forget any long term success in the telecom industry as we have known it, those days are about to come to an end.

    Good luck,

  9. #793
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    456

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by troydooly View Post
    As you all know I don't get over here very often. However, when someone points out something to me which is not correct, I do have to address it.

    In this case, I posted one article on Global Verge being a legit company. We gave their room to move forward or fail. Two weeks later I did reverse my decision, and made a very clear and concise reason why.

    So, please explain where you get "good. bad. good, bad?

    Living AN Epic Adventure,

    Troy
    Here's my opinion why he wrote that:

    While I do somewhat admire your site, you lost a lot a credibility when you gave this scam an inch to breathe. Reserving judgement is okay but not when it's as blatant as this one. These guys scammed two times before, no phones, etc.. I can think of no genuine reason why anyone, especially an experienced MLMer such as yourself, would give this an ounce of potential.

    Now I know it's hard to predict the future and some MLMs should be given a chance, but this one?

    I think a little less ambiguity, more discernment, and certainly less encouragement to people in the scam would be prudent.

    Honestly, I can't for the life of me figure out why you would give them time to revamp their operations. I would love for you to respond to help me understand.

    Thanks and "Don't................just listen to your upline"

    How about that for a new tag line? (just a little humor to end)

  10. #794

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Here's my opinion why he wrote that:

    While I do somewhat admire your site, you lost a lot a credibility when you gave this scam an inch to breathe. Reserving judgement is okay but not when it's as blatant as this one. These guys scammed two times before, no phones, etc.. I can think of no genuine reason why anyone, especially an experienced MLMer such as yourself, would give this an ounce of potential.

    Now I know it's hard to predict the future and some MLMs should be given a chance, but this one?

    I think a little less ambiguity, more discernment, and certainly less encouragement to people in the scam would be prudent.

    Honestly, I can't for the life of me figure out why you would give them time to revamp their operations. I would love for you to respond to help me understand.

    Thanks and "Don't................just listen to your upline"

    How about that for a new tag line? (just a little humor to end)
    This is a great question, and I actually address this in a video I just did on XLER8.

    Twice in 2009 I did not follow my own benchmarks, and guidelines due to personal relationships. Once was with Global Verge, the other was XLER8.

    In both cases instead fo sticking with facts, I allowed my personal relationships with friends in those companies determine how we reported.

    With Global Verge, I revered the category and gave them a chance to change, based on friends asking for me to let up.

    I take full responsibility for this action, and within two weeks realized the corporate leadership had not changed, and came to the conclusion that those I called friends, may very well be involved in the overall culture that has been created.

    When XLER8 left the MLM arena this week and left 6400 reps scrambling, I realized I had once again allowed friendships to interfere with the facts.

    The quarterly report published in November was very clear, if the field did not increase sales of the product, instead of just recruiting new people to fill the void of those leaving, the company would have to focus on different marketing channels.

    I read it, and did not report. I was a true wake up call for me to realize, friendships are great, but facts must be delivered even if it means friendships may be stretched.

    No excuses the buck stops with me. I should never have reversed my stance, and since that time we have continued to focus and gather information on Global Verge.

    I understand in most cases the Scam family and the MLMHelpDesk family do not see MLM in the same light. However, there are some good companies.

    I want to thank you here at Scam for allowing me to post from time to time, and for accepting me as a guest to this community.

    Hope this clears things up.

    And... I promise I will not listen to my upline :)

    Living An Epic Adventure,

    Troy
    Never Give Up,

    Troy Dooly
    MLMHelpDesk.com

  11. #795
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    276

    Blast from the past: ZER01 April's Fools launch

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv2GpGH5oV0

  12. #796
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    403

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by troydooly View Post
    As you all know I don't get over here very often. However, when someone points out something to me which is not correct, I do have to address it.

    In this case, I posted one article on Global Verge being a legit company. We gave their room to move forward or fail. Two weeks later I did reverse my decision, and made a very clear and concise reason why.

    So, please explain where you get "good. bad. good, bad?

    Living AN Epic Adventure,

    Troy
    Troy,

    You have been along this journey with GV/Buzzirk.Zero 1 for the same amount of time as I have.

    You called them out, praised the leadership, called them out, moved it from scam to legit then back again and now you want to argue that I hinted at the number 5 and you say it's only twice? Please...........

    Some of us had the balls to stick with what was right from the beginning, some of us aided in this charade! Perhaps not intentionally but certainly aided.

    From the turning point of your assumptions how many people went in and have subsequently lost money based on reading your advice??

    Give it a rest mate, whatever regard I had for you disappeared when you sold your soul to these cunts. Not that it matters to you or anyone else what I think.

    But I walk proud in the knowledge I called it for what it was, and never EVER changed my mind.


  13. #797
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    456

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by troydooly View Post
    This is a great question, and I actually address this in a video I just did on XLER8.

    Twice in 2009 I did not follow my own benchmarks, and guidelines due to personal relationships. Once was with Global Verge, the other was XLER8.

    In both cases instead fo sticking with facts, I allowed my personal relationships with friends in those companies determine how we reported.

    With Global Verge, I revered the category and gave them a chance to change, based on friends asking for me to let up.

    I take full responsibility for this action, and within two weeks realized the corporate leadership had not changed, and came to the conclusion that those I called friends, may very well be involved in the overall culture that has been created.

    When XLER8 left the MLM arena this week and left 6400 reps scrambling, I realized I had once again allowed friendships to interfere with the facts.

    The quarterly report published in November was very clear, if the field did not increase sales of the product, instead of just recruiting new people to fill the void of those leaving, the company would have to focus on different marketing channels.

    I read it, and did not report. I was a true wake up call for me to realize, friendships are great, but facts must be delivered even if it means friendships may be stretched.

    No excuses the buck stops with me. I should never have reversed my stance, and since that time we have continued to focus and gather information on Global Verge.

    I understand in most cases the Scam family and the MLMHelpDesk family do not see MLM in the same light. However, there are some good companies.

    I want to thank you here at Scam for allowing me to post from time to time, and for accepting me as a guest to this community.

    Hope this clears things up.

    And... I promise I will not listen to my upline :)

    Living An Epic Adventure,

    Troy
    Okay, credit for admitting to a mistake and moving forward to correct it. BUT, I can't quite let you off that easy - After all, this is scam.com

    Here's what's bothering me with some things mentioned in your post:

    Stay with me here because this is more about "the big picture" and not just about the two companies mentioned.

    You said you let your friendships with people involved with these companies taint your judgement.

    Here's a question that will hopefully provoke some deep thought:

    Why are/were they your friends? How long have you known them? I assume you met them through another MLM? Perhaps one you were involved with? See where I'm going here?

    Surely one has to wonder, at what point did these people become crooked? Were they always and is this what they do? Once a crook, always a crook at least if one stays in the same business. How many MLMs have these people been tied to?

    You say there are some good MLMs out there. Why wouldn't Troy Dooly only associate with people from those legit MLMs, not crooks? You put your credibility on the line publicly on the world wide web for them.

    I deduce that you either knew they were scammers or there's a serious systemic problem within MLM and hence your only choice of friend was a crook.

    I hope the latter is true for you personally but it sure doesn't say much for MLM in general.

  14. #798
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    456

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    I'd also like to ad some quotes from other posters that I just came across regarding MLMhelpdesk and Troy and GIconnect.


    Originally Posted by BorisZ
    MLM help desk is drinking kool-aid. Troy thinks that there is no need to find out if phones work or how they work. Just sell, sell, sell. He is absolutely blind to GiConnect scam.

    Originally Posted by richardboyce
    I don't waste time anymore at that site.
    Troy lost all credibilty when he praised the leaders of Buzzirk.
    I'm just the messenger here.

  15. #799
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    98

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    Chris and Troy please get all the facts out in the light of day FAST please. We need to end the little person getting hurt. I can not believe this is the way TED and Mark responded. Chris if you have the facts and those powerfull lawyers you spoke about months ago would you PLEASE put the SCAM in its place right now.

    Subject: From The Desk Of The President Saturday January 23rd

    Hello e-Associates,

    It certainly has been both a hectic and exciting week here at Corporate and I would like to take this time to bring you up to date on some of the things that have been happening.

    First of all, as I mentioned on this past Thursday night?s corporate call, the blogger?s have been out in full force. Without going into too much detail this blogger activity started with someone printing statements from a disgruntled vendor who was denied system access after we determined fraudulent activity on his part. This disgruntled vendor contacted a blogger with false claims. The blogger in turn printed these claims without verification. We have proof of everything and there is not a single bit of the information that is being printed that is true. Unfortunately in today?s world, there are those that attempt to benefit from the work of others as well as those that try to profit by attempting to bring others down. I believe in the philosophy that ?what goes around comes around?. Therefore, because of my belief system, I stand on the knowledge that the proof will be in the pudding. That said, I want to let you know that Global Verge is not sitting idly by while these bloggers slander us. Our lawyers have contacted the parties involved and the false allegations will be dealt with through the court system. However, throughout this process I also want to you to feel confident about the following:

    1. Our contracts with the carriers are in tact and are NOT in jeopardy.
    2. Our merchant accounts are in tact and are NOT in jeopardy.
    3. The last of our backlogged SIMs shipped out today.
    4. Our phone activations have ramped up considerably the last few days.

    Additionally, now phones are being shipped out as well. As many of you know the HTC?s have been on back order. We have been contacting customers and offering them the opportunity to downgrade with a refund of the difference in price. Some have chosen this option, while others are choosing to hold out and wait for the phone they ordered. We were expecting 7 cases of phones to come in today and these will then immediately be shipped out to those who have ordered them. There are many people that have been waiting since the beginning of December for their phones and we are fulfilling those orders daily. Check around, you will find that people are very excited to be receiving their phone and getting them activated. I know there are still those of you that have not yet received your phone. I also know how hard it is to be patient throughout all of this.

    On that note I will say that if you have an order for a phone, we know about it. If you are waiting for a phone, you will be receiving one or hearing from us. If you call and call and call you only clog up the phone lines. Although it is hard we are asking for your patience and your trust.

    As I said, it has not only been a hectic week, but also an exciting this week. We are very excited to have held a two day onsite meeting in Lee?s Summit with the executives at Xennsoft. The things that we have in store for you with them are amazing and we can?t wait for them to unfold. Also, our training site is being populated and we are instituting our own blog as well.

    Today Ruth Mayne hosted the second Triple Diamond call of the New Year. On this call she announced the formation of an Advisory Board. This board is made up of Triple Diamond leaders that we have come to respect and very much look forward to working with. This board will serve as a conduit from the field to us. The Advisory Board will work with the Triple Diamonds to convey information and get feedback and ideas to flow back to us. We think this system will be a great way for you to feel you have a voice into us through your upline Triple Diamond and then to the Advisory Board. The Advisory Board members will also be featured on our website with a photo and a biography so that you will be able to see the incredible talent that represents us in the field.

    Also, for those of you interested in participating in this fashion, I want to let you know that this is an interim board assignment. The future Advisory Board will be made up of Diamond Elites and above. Set your sites on reaching Diamond Elite because we intend to become very well acquainted with all of our strong leaders in the field.

    Thank you again for taking this journey with us. I know that the best thing that we can do is knock this ball out of the park. We intend to do that for the benefit of all of you.

    Sincerely,
    Ted Robbins, President
    Global Verge

  16. #800
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    276

    Re: Where'd the Buzzirk/Global Verge/Zer01 thread

    It certainly has been both a hectic and exciting week here at Corporate and I would like to take this time to bring you up to date on some of the things that have been happening.
    See, Ted is still excited !

    the blogger?s have been out in full force. Without going into too much detail this blogger activity started with someone printing statements from a disgruntled vendor who was denied system access after we determined fraudulent activity on his part.
    See, Activation King is no longer their "partner", he's a mere "vendor".
    Maybe GV is a MVNO after all.

    We have proof of everything and there is not a single bit of the information that is being printed that is true.
    Oh yeah ? That must include your corporate calls printouts, certainly.

    I believe in the philosophy that ?what goes around comes around?. Therefore, because of my belief system, I stand on the knowledge that the proof will be in the pudding.
    So far, pretty thin gruel you served us, Ted. Where are the phones ? Where are the SIM cards ? Has any of your customers have reached the UNLIMITED 5Mb, or do the plans cut uff at 20Mb ?

    That said, I want to let you know that Global Verge is not sitting idly by while these bloggers slander us. Our lawyers have contacted the parties involved and the false allegations will be dealt with through the court system.
    Hey, it's a free country, last I checked. Do you buy your plans thru Activation King, or do you buy them direct from Page Plus ?
    Don't tell us you're a MVNO again, that's not even funny.

    However, throughout this process I also want to you to feel confident about the following: .
    4. Our phone activations have ramped up considerably the last few days.
    I wish I could believe any of your assurances, but that ship has long sailed.

    There are many people that have been waiting since the beginning of December for their phones and we are fulfilling those orders daily. Check around, you will find that people are very excited to be receiving their phone and getting them activated. I know there are still those of you that have not yet received your phone. I also know how hard it is to be patient throughout all of this.

    On that note I will say that if you have an order for a phone, we know about it. If you are waiting for a phone, you will be receiving one or hearing from us. If you call and call and call you only clog up the phone lines. Although it is hard we are asking for your patience and your trust.
    A MLM that cannot deliver the goods ? "Just trust us, your phone is in the mail !?". Careful, Ted, one day people will cease to believe you.

    Today Ruth Mayne hosted the second Triple Diamond call of the New Year. On this call she announced the formation of an Advisory Board. This board is made up of Triple Diamond leaders that we have come to respect and very much look forward to working with. This board will serve as a conduit from the field to us. The Advisory Board will work with the Triple Diamonds to convey information and get feedback and ideas to flow back to us.
    Whooohooo! An Advisory Board !!!! Made entierely of veteran thieves and con men, not no mention con women.
    And they will ... convey information ? No wonder you're so excited.
    I'm sure in no other MLM there has been such a flow of "information" so well conveyed by so distinguished triple whatevers.

    The future Advisory Board will be made up of Diamond Elites and above.
    /me mind boggles.

    Thank you again for taking this journey with us. I know that the best thing that we can do is knock this ball out of the park. We intend to do that for the benefit of all of you.
    It certainly benefits you, Ted, no matter how may times you swing and miss you always get the E-Associates money.
    Sincerely,
    Ted Robbins, President
    Global Verge

Similar Threads

  1. Global Warming Science thread
    By Demopoly in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 02:44 PM
  2. Anybody Hear About the Upheaval @ Global Verge?
    By DeadIntoit in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 10:24 AM
  3. Zer01 Mobile CEO Arrested Last Week for DUI
    By interqual in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:20 PM
  4. Banks in the US on the verge of BK...
    By AXJ in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 05:21 AM
  5. Global Orgasm Day 22nd December Peace Through Global Ecstasy
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 08:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 129, absent, acceptance, accounting, acn, acted, activate, acts, agreement, agrees, airport, alleged, allowing, ama, american airlines, annual, apartment, approved, arrested, asy, attempts, attitude, authorized, avail, avalanche, bags, bait, bank, bank accounts, banker, basics, be aware, ben, beta, bin, bitch, bogus, bonus, boots, boxes, bricks, buster, capabilities, captain, cars, catch, causing, chambers, chan, chapters, charges, chase, che, choice, clark, cleara, clock, code, collected, company, couldn, coward, crack, credit cards, credit repair, credit score, cricket, curtains, customer relationship management, darren, debacle, declared, defends, deposits, differently, disinformation, district, documentation, doe, dot, dudley, duped, effin, error, esteemed, everett, experience, explained, explanation, extended, extra, fails, fbi, focus, formula 1, furniture, gas, gee, give, goodbye, grace, grades, hahaha, hai, hear, held, hidden agenda, hon, hooker, hopeless, horrors, hourly, ice, identity theft, illegal, images, impact, indicating, individuals, industry, johns, joint, julian, justice, killer, kiss, knock, leaked, legal, lexus, limbo, loans, long run, mama, mankind, milestone, misinformation, mlm scam, monitoring, my chase account, nathan, nature, nope, nos, objects, online, optimization, orange, oregon, ovens, owned, patents, payday, people, pharmacies, prepaid, prepared, prescription, presentations, press, pretending, pricing, programmer, protected, random, raw, reality, recently, refinance, reform, regular, renewal, reports, representative, resorts, ress, reward, rolls, running, sale, salvation, saves, scam, scam artist, score, scumbag, secretary, secrets, select, serve, sharing, shitbag, shut up, sierra, sims, skimmer, skins, socks, spreading, squared, steal, submit, sweat, thanksgiving, tools, toothpaste, transport, travelling, turn, tutorials, unfortunate, united states, unprecedented, upper, verifiable, verification, version, veteran, vic, vice, victims, vox, wireless, wont, wordpress, wore, woulda

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •