+ Reply to Thread

Thread: money functions

money functions

has anyone heard of the money functions ebook? I am new to earning money on the internet and i decided to join this forum as i found a link to the site where the ebook is sold on another forum. On the site you can buy the ebook and it comes with seven new products every 90 days for the one time payment. the ebook explains how to set up a website to sell these products without any up front costs. The ebook comes with 7 products to sell and you receive 7 more products every 90 days for the one time payment. The cost of this is low at two pounds fifty and i just wanted to know if anyone here had tried it out and if it worked for them before i go ahead and buy it. I tried to find some information about it on the internet but it seems to be a new ebook/products and i have not found much. I wondered if maybe any one here has tried it? :rotz: it is at moneyfunctions.com
    Last edited by dishy; 08-19-2009 at 09:37 AM.

Re: money functions

bump? I guess noone has tried this then? im on the verge of buying this so when i do i will post back here the results IF anyone is interested........

Honestly that does sound a little fishy. I would wait until you hear something before you buy it. It might help you get an answer if you provide a link.

-Danielle

Need some sort of website, or other references. "Money functions" is too general a term to Google.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:419:judges:

Is it possible to make more explain about the book?

E books are selling information you can get for free. If you where really going to make tons of money from the information they are seling you would they charge so little.

I make a very good living online fulltime for a few years now and I wouldn't sell my knowledge for so little. The way I built that knowledge was from countless hours of research.

thanks for the replys guys. It says that the ebook is just a step by step guide on how to set up a website that is capable of taking payments for instant downloads. enabling you to get paid instantly and it comes free, what you are actually paying for is the products to sell, although i'm not quite sure what the products are? plus i have my own products anyway, I just want to find a way to create a site that i can sell my downloads from instantly i dont know how to do that so maybe this is for me?:king22:

the link is http://www.moneyfunctions.com

Quote Originally Posted by dishy View Post
    thanks for the replys guys. It says that the ebook is just a step by step guide on how to set up a website that is capable of taking payments for instant downloads. enabling you to get paid instantly and it comes free, what you are actually paying for is the products to sell, although i'm not quite sure what the products are? plus i have my own products anyway, I just want to find a way to create a site that i can sell my downloads from instantly i dont know how to do that so maybe this is for me?
    the link is http://www.squirrelmolestingschmendrick.con
    Start with this: E-Commerce For Dummies
    The doctor has half a shelf of "For Dummies" books; they're good starters, and useful for quick refresher courses.

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth View Post
    Start with this: E-Commerce For Dummies
    The doctor has half a shelf of "For Dummies" books; they're good starters, and useful for quick refresher courses.
    hmmm maybe but that book is expensive just to learn how to set up a website. Plus with money functions you are really paying for the products not the ebook. i will have to think about it:judges:
    Last edited by dishy; 08-24-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Well junior, you've got the doctors best recommend; have fun, and I hope you learn something.