+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CIIIMTG is a sacam

I have had this firm, with a President called Lorenzo Nava. He claims he can do massive deals worldwide, yet, he ahs never closed one.

He gets you to pay an broker fee upfront. You send the cash through, and he keeps in touch with you, stating he is doing his best to close the deal and get it done.

Then, he turned around and states that he can not do the deal and because of all the work he has done, will not refunds your upfront fee.

I even know he has stated to various people that he can close your deal, gets you to send funds to a lawyers trust account, then says that the deal has fallen over and I do not have your money the lawyer does.

Keep away from this company

www.ciiimtg.com

Last edited by mumbles; 08-19-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: added space for clarity

Re: CIIIMTG is a sacam

Do you have an email address or website from him? A little more info would help, thanks.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF CIIIMTG,LLC

I HAVE ASKED MY ATTORNEYS TO CONCIDER TAKING FURTHER ACTION. I CAN PROOF THAT EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING IS FALSE. I AM ASKING YOU PUBLICLY TO RETRACT YOUR STATMENTS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS LORENZO 1-800-780-9288 or WWW.CIIIMTG.COM
    Last edited by CIIIMTG LLC; 08-31-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Area

I will not retract my statement nor will I make an apology. You can do what you wish with your attorney's as I have enough evidence to take a anything you say to a court of law. I will not retract my previous statement because I am not making any false alligations.

I just do not wish any other person to get involved with your company. People need to know not just about scams, but also false statements and promises. CIIIMTG makes alot of false promises and tells you they can deal with multi-million dollar but have no proven track record. I know of a number of people who have had the same problems, paying large upfronts with no performance, never to see their dollars again.

If people or companies wish to deal with CIIIMTG, then do it at your own risk.
    Last edited by asics0269; 09-07-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Re: CIIIMTG is a scam

Hello guys, I am New bee to this forum. I heard about this scam few days back. But i do not have much clarity on it whether it's scam or not. If i find any message i will definitely help you.....Keep in touch with you...

Translator for forum.

Hello Guys. Is there a good intrenet translator for translating this forum in Swedish? I would show It to some people which don't speak english.

Re: Translator for forum.

Just use google translate

I wouldn't trust someone who says that he is president of a successful company and can't use the English language properly:

" I CAN PROOF THAT EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING IS FALSE."

Do I need to prove/proof my point?

P.S. Did you notice how close CIII looks like Citi ? I don't think that it's just a coincidence.

How do these guys get away with this, put up cash only to get the delay after delay bs. Has anyone been successful getting their money back?

Have you done anything with Lorenzo? Better yet has anyone ever met him or been to his office?
    Bringing in the law now, can't get resolve. Spoke to the FBI this morning very interested in these guys. Sharing all I can. Anyone else out there who has had interaction or loss please post so we can bring these frauds down.

Quote Originally Posted by ARBYS View Post
    P.S. Did you notice how close CIII looks like Citi ? I don't think that it's just a coincidence.
    Last edited by getmymoneyback; 04-21-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Did you have involvement and loss resulting in business with these frauds? We need to communicate if you did, please post so we can get these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by asics0269 View Post
    I will not retract my statement nor will I make an apology. You can do what you wish with your attorney's as I have enough evidence to take a anything you say to a court of law. I will not retract my previous statement because I am not making any false alligations.

I just do not wish any other person to get involved with your company. People need to know not just about scams, but also false statements and promises. CIIIMTG makes alot of false promises and tells you they can deal with multi-million dollar but have no proven track record. I know of a number of people who have had the same problems, paying large upfronts with no performance, never to see their dollars again.

If people or companies wish to deal with CIIIMTG, then do it at your own risk.

Let's see. A 1% upfront fee on the front page and then in bold giant letters "NO UPFRONT FEE".

Does anyone need to look any further?

CIIIMTG, LLC HAS DISCOVERED ERRONEOUS INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST OUR CORPORATION BY UNSTABLED BROKERS WHO WILL NOT GIVE THERE NAMES OR THERE COMPANY NAMES WHO SEEM TO BE VERY SLEAZY PEOPLE TO FILE THESE COMPLAINTS AGAINST OUR COMPANY.

A COPY OF THIS SLANDER HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO OUR LAW FIRM AND WHEN THESE BROKERS ARE FOUND HE/OR SHE SHALL BE SERVED BY OUR LAW FIRM TO RECANT ALL FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST OUR COMPANYS REPUTATIONS.

THIS BUSINESS IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY AND THE CLIENTS WE HAVE FUNDED ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR PERFORMANCE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY. THERE ARE SOME DEALS THAT ARE NOT FUNDABLE AND WE HAVE TO PASS ON THEM.
    SOME BROKERS TAKE REJECTION PERSONALLY AND WRITE TRASH LIKE THIS WITH OUT KNOWING THE FACTS OF THE SITUATION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AS SOON AS THESE PEOPLE ARE EXPOSED CIIIMTG, LLC SHALL SEEK ALL LEGAL RECOURSE ACTION TO THE FULLNESS TO CORRECT THIS SLANDER. AN INQUIRY IS BEING PROCESSED NOW AND A RESPONSE BY OUR LAW FIRM WILL BE POSTED ON THIS MATTER ON THESE SLEAZY AND UNSTABLED BROKERS WHO FAIL TO PROVIDE THERE IDENTITY AND THERE COMPANY NAME. OUR LAW FIRM WILL MONITOR ANY FUTURE ALIGATIONS BY ANYONE.

THANK YOU,

LORENZO NAVA
    CONSULTANT

CIIIMTG, LLC

Always fascinating to see. Another scam artist posting an idle threat of legal action, as opposed to a legitimate company who would have long ago hired a lawyer to craft a proper corporate response. And in pathetic broken English to boot.

Please let us know the name of whatever lawyer you claim to have on retainer, I am sure he/she will be in contact with you immediately afterwards for making false statements about them.

I will have to assume that instead of trying to defend the scam, your intention was to dispel all doubts.

Lorenzo is a con artist. I sent him $128000.00 in October of 2010. I was supposed to get my loan funded in March of 2011. That got delayed until May 25, and then I got a letter, with the typical misspelled words, that said that the bank was not going to fund the loan and that Capital World Trading or CWT was going to hire an attorney to investigate what happened. I know what happened, I got screwed!
    Run from this guy. Fast!
    ps. Lorenzo, if you want to sue me go ahead. The truth is the best defense.