+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One stop motors beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONESTOPMOTORS.COM™
    Your One Stop For Buying, Selling, and Financing All Motorized Vehicles

This company, that based out of Las vegas nevada, says they
    can sell you car within a couple of weeks, and we move thousands of cars
    a week.

Bologna!!!!!, how this company gets in contact with you, is through *****s list,
    I had a very nice truck on *****s list, with very low miles, and then i get this phone
    call from one stop motors, with the promises of selling my truck,
    I believe this to be a scam to get your money.. They will say, We have many packages,
    199.99, 299.99. and last 399.99, we will post your truck on ebay in the after the first 30 days..
    Just to let you know it's going on three months, NOTHING HAPPEND WITH EBAY!!!

Don't and i Repeat DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL GET
    RIPPED OFF, i'm out 300.00 with no refund.... This is a SO-CALLED Company with little promises..

Your better off putting your cars on *****s list, or you local news paper...
    Have a nice day:madgo:

Used Cars For Sale - Motorized Vehicles for Every Lifestyle

OneStopMotors.com is America's One Stop choice for buying and selling all used motorized preowned vehicles. Browse our huge selection of used cars for sale. One Stop Motors will help you with everything from boats to luxury imports, domestics, RVs, trucks, SUVs, and much, much more. We offer competitive features such as financing, nationwide shipping, and extended warranties that benefit both buyers and sellers in making deals. More about One Stop Motors...

Re: One stop motors beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick check of their BBB Report shows,
    Business Contact and Profile
    Company Name: One Stop Motors
    Company Address: 2950 S. Rancho Dr. #200
    Las Vegas, NV 89102
    Phone Number: (877) 566-6686
    Original Business Start Date: September 2003
    Type of Entity: Corporation
    Incorporated: 4/16/2004 in NV
    Principal: Robert Wilder, President
    Customer Contact: Christal Lapitan, Resolution Manager
    BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    Type of Business: Advertising - Company
    Web Site Address: www.onestopmotors.com

BBB Rating
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB rating of F.

Reasons for this rating include:
    Number of complaints filed against this business.
    Failure to respond to complaints filed against this business.
    Number of complaints filed against this business that were not resolved.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

maybe they should rename their site:
    onestoploseyourmoney.com

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    A quick check of their BBB Report shows,

thank you for the heads up, now what do i do?

One Stop Motors is a huge SCAM!!! Do not do business with them unless you are interested in donating money to con artists.

After experiencing many of these issues I received a call from the CEO of One Stop Motors and was able to come to a satisfactory resolution. Thank you Ray.

nice! you had to threaten legal action and make many posts from what i can tell before the president of the one stop motors rip off contacted you and made it right?

so is this what all one stop motors customers must do to gain satisfaction?

The only good things I have seen about one stop motors on the internet is either written by their damage control team or after the fact accepted bribes. the vast majority of folks simply get ripped off by these guys. it's blindingly obvious. their BBB record speaks volumes as does the endless bad testimonials about these guys! You can read more about the one stop motors scam at http://onestopmotors.wordpress.com/.

I just got ripped off too! Where were all these complaints 6 months ago when these crooks called me? Lost $500 to them. Got one phone call in 6 months from someone to buy my car. Can anyone give me an idea of how to get the owner to call me for my refund?

Did you get any help yet to get your money back from these crooks? I need help!!! $500 down the drain.

One Stop Motors...screw another hard-working guy

This company is a total fraud. Aggressive salespeople promise the world when convincing you they will sell your auto. As soon as you give up the digits to your credit card...the screwgie fest begins. In 6 months, I didn't get a single call on an auto that was desirable and being sold at market value. Not a single call. When it came time to cash in on the "money back guarantee" the company denied my refund due to the claim that one of the original pics I supplied was too blurry. They wait until 6 months and after cashing my check for this? Serious bottom feeders, screwing the working man. Sadly, they represent the homegrown "terrorist" that we travel afar to try and squash. They are alive and well in Las Vegas. They represent the best and worst in America. The best in America because you can survive no matter what kind of integrity your company has....which is also the worst about our country. The BBB gives them a grade of "F". Wish I had researched that first.

I should have done my reseach before ponying up the $500. They got me good. Not one call in 6 months then refuse the refund because they say a pic was too blurry. BBB grades OSM as an "F". I'm going to take them to Small Claims Court. Don't know if it will help me, but I hope it will bring them some karma.

I listed my car on *****'s List and almost immediately was called by One Stop Motors. They told me how they could get more for my car than what I was advertising it for. This man's name was Joe Finateri (not sure of the spelling). I called back within two hours and asked to cancel my contract. A person named Michael informed me that this was not an option. He also informed me that they had me recorded accepting the offer. I knew then that I had been scammed. No reputable company would do this to a customer. I tried to dispute this charge on my Edward Jones Mastercard and they said I couldn't. They must endorse scams.

They have put a cheap classified ad on Ebay. If you put the model of my car in the search bar it doesn't even come up.

If you are considering One Stop Motors to sell your car please don't. It is one of the biggest rip offs on the net, and your credit card company will not do anything to stop it.

I wonder if they have ever sold anyone's car.

Re: OSM

OSM is committed to providing aggressive and effective advertising for all of its' customers. To discuss this with OSM directly, please feel free to call 877-566-6686 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST. Our friendly customer service representatives are more than happy to assist you.

They are a huge waste of money. In 5 months I never received one phone call and after the first 30 days they are supposed to continue posting your vehicle in the magazines and on the websites, but I could never find it after that. They told me they were going to run the ad on ebay and on autotrader.com and they didn't. After I paid my $500 then they said oh no we can put your ad on ebay and autotrader.com for a lot more money.
    I dropped the price over $7000 from where they told me to start it and still nothing.
    They are complete crooks.

I'm so sad, because I got sucked into onestop motors. Just now I was trying to look up my car and couldnt find it but what I found is this website. I want to cry cause I have no money and I thought these people could help me. Now I really have no money and I'm stilll stuck with this car.:zx11pissed:

One Stop Motors

:zx11pissed: One Stop Motors!

Scam... YES IT IS! Shame on me, should of done due diligence prior to handing over my hard earned money. The CEO, Mr. Bob Wilder needs a "blanket party" as he is ultimately responsible for the business ethics of HIS COMPANY. Does anyone know of a Class Action against these crooks? His organization ripped-off the wrong fella... now I've got me a new hobby. I'll get my $500 worth one way or another. This is a principle issue and I will not let it continue. Who do these peaple think they're messing with??? Obviously, ONE STOP SCAMMERS would NOT entertain my prior attempts to resolve via refund... so "GAME ON"! Please let me know if there's anything going on against this scam cult. We can not let this continue. They solicited me through *****s List and sold me the bill of lies (promises), essentially "bait and switch" with no way out except for the loser lane. Well, I'm not leaving yet and when i do- they'll know it. Please clue me in if there's an existing Class Action because i can't seem to find one. There's gotta be one out there. Any help would be appreciated. I'll be happy to start one if nothing is out there. Americans need to stand-up and fight the good fight. I for one WILL NOT TOLERATE IT! :judges:
    Last edited by Tinoby; 04-21-2011 at 10:49 AM.