+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: One stop motors beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not use this company for buying or selling! During my research of the company I contacted the CEO, Rob Wilder (email him yourself (Rob Wilder nts. I thought that for a ceo to to go such extremes to "sell me" then perhaps it was true. I paid the fee to sell my care, with the promise that it would ADVERTISED until sole and that most cars were sold in 30 days. It has been 10 months and nothing! I AM AN ADVERTISING EX WITH AT&T SPECIALIZING IN ONLINE ADVERTISING, TRUST ME, THIS COMPANY DOES NOTHING THEY PROMISE!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! I HAVE EMAILS FROM THIS COMPANY WITH THE EMPTY PROMISES, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM. MOST CAME FROM SHARON Sharon P BEWARE! If you have been taken by them as well, email the CEO. I am going to contact my congressman to ensure this company and its practices are reviewed! They are based out of Nevada!

Asked for a refund yesterday, as it was a guarantee!!
    Below is the response! BEWARE!!

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Sharon P wrote:
    Heather,

I did not ask you if you wanted to have your advertisements refreshed. There is no question mark at the end of that sentence or indication that I was asking you a question. I am telling you that refreshing your ads is the only option that we have. Also as I mentioned I literally cut and pasted the username and password AND tested the login process which it did indeed work. Im not sure what you are doing on your end however it is fully functional.

When I go to onestopmotors.com and I type in 2008 Acura TL in the search on the top right your vehicle is the 3rd search results. I had no difficulty finding your Acura and I found it on my first attempt. Again all of your concerns have been reviewed and addressed accordingly. There is no refund that will be given.

Sharon

Nobody even goes to the onestopmotors website. The point is you crooks promise to use pay per click advertising but you only bid on terms that hardly anyone would ever type into a search engine.

the name says it all one stop