+ Reply to Thread

Beware of Lincroft Associates Ltd in UK!

BEWARE OF LINCROFT ASSOCIATES LTD in UK!
    If you think of starting a business in London, AVOID INCORPORATING IT WITH LINCROFT ASSOCIATES Ltd ! IT'S A FRAUD ! This formation agent takes your money and doesn't deliver the secretarial services you paid for. You end up in trouble with the Companies House and have to pay penalties because the agent did not fill the Annual returns. That's what happened to me.
    As they say, "forewarned is forearmed".

Re: Beware of Lincroft Associates Ltd in UK!

Lincroft Associates has been in business for more than 11 years and more than 10 years in London Bridge. Like any other businesses I had this time a very dissatisfied customer who has taken the initiative to write reviews in all review websites just to discredit our name.

I feel that I have to reply to his comments and suggestion because of his narrow minded attitude and his dream world he is living in. Let me explain the scenario. Marcel Oba came to our office back in 2007 to move his registered office and company secretary service to Lincroft Associates. As usual he was nagging about the previous agent's service and told me how unprofessional they were and was looking for a reliable agent. He took all our price information and went away after demanding to visit the office. After couple of weeks he came back (I guess after checking the prices of other service providers) and decided to take the service for his company Externalis Ltd.

All documents to change his company's registered office and nominee secretary were sent to Companies House. Unfortunately the latter rejected all filing documents because Externalis Ltd was on a scheme called "PROOF" with companies House, which means that only online filing of forms were allowed, no paper filing was accepted. The reject document did come to our office instead it went to the previous agent address where the company registered office was known to Companies House. The previous agent never redirected the reject document to Mr Oba (I guess for non payment of his services) and that’s when all the problems started.

I have to ask Mr Oba to answer these questions to me and if he cannot give me a decent answer he has to shut his big mouth and start sucking his thumb like a good boy in the corner of his room he is renting in north London or perhaps just the address he is renting

1.What are you complaining about? It’s not good enough just saying “bad service” or “beware of Lincroft Associates”. Explain the circumstances.
    2.If as you say we are “fraud” why didn’t you report the case to the police or companies House?
    3.Tell the public what was wrong with the capital of your company. Why don’t you admit that you were trying to fool investors about the issued capital of your company? You and your partner declared a high issued capital when no capital was paid. Then you pretended that it was a mistake. Everybody in this business knows this trick.
    4.Why didn’t you pay our invoice for the registered office the following year in 2008? What about 2009, you are still using the registered office service for free.

5.What penalties have you paid to companies house. Penalties for what? Come on prove us that you have indeed paid these penalties of £1500.

6.If your company is doing so well why is it being struck off by companies house?

Re: Beware of Lincroft Associates Ltd in UK!

I don't agree with you... I had used their service in past and it was a good experience.. I was happy with the service they provided and I would recommend it to others as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Angryentrepreneur View Post
    BEWARE OF LINCROFT ASSOCIATES LTD in UK!
    If you think of starting a business in London, AVOID INCORPORATING IT WITH LINCROFT ASSOCIATES Ltd ! IT'S A FRAUD ! This formation agent takes your money and doesn't deliver the secretarial services you paid for. You end up in trouble with the Companies House and have to pay penalties because the agent did not fill the Annual returns. That's what happened to me.
    As they say, "forewarned is forearmed".