+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by tommcb99 View Post
    I too have checked out the Wealthy Affiliate. It's not so much that what they sell is a scam, it's just that there is no get rich quick scheme. You can make money with affiliate marketing, but believe me...it's a lot of work to make any kind of substantial income. Just like building any kind of business, Internet marketing of any kind is complex and hard work. So called "Gurus" who sell products like the Wealthy Affiliate are making money from selling their product - NOT from the techniques they preach.

Just my 2 cents.
    Sounds like you haven't really checked them out.

Second paragraph on their landing page:

Before you continue on reading we need to agree on something. Building a successful business on the Internet is not a get rich overnight scheme. If it were that easy to make money online, everyone would be doing it making millions of dollars a year from the comfort of their homes. If you are not willing to put in the time to learn the proper Internet Marketing techniques there is no point in even considering Internet marketing as a career or hobby.
    How are they making get-rich-quick claims?
    Online Scam Reviews at IveTriedThat.com

Wealthy Affiliate again,
    Just asked Kyle and Carson directly to provide the service they promised. No get rich quick promise was offered or made. I wanted what I paid for. And they both lied . Is that simple enough?
    I do not know anyone who pays for something and never receives it and braggs about how great Wealthy Affiliate is. Maybe I am wrong to want a fair deal from such people like Kyle and Carson? Is that my mistake?
    Always the Best:sun_smiley:

Bill Gowder
    http://newcashflowonline.com

bgowder thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by bgowder View Post
    Wealthy Affiliate again,
    Just asked Kyle and Carson directly to provide the service they promised. No get rich quick promise was offered or made. I wanted what I paid for. And they both lied . Is that simple enough?
    I do not know anyone who pays for something and never receives it and braggs about how great Wealthy Affiliate is. Maybe I am wrong to want a fair deal from such people like Kyle and Carson? Is that my mistake?
    Just another feeble attempt by someone trying to bad mouth a program they've never joined in the hope people will buy his junk.

Nice one
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by bgowder View Post
    Wealthy Affiliate again,
    Care to elaborate? You just make generalized statements that mean nothing. What specifically did you ask them?
    Online Scam Reviews at IveTriedThat.com

Just FYI for those on the boarder of buying or have even a remote interest in Wealthy Affiliate.

I am a member of Wealthy Affiliate and I’ve just been informed that they are raising their price point in early June. However, if you are an existing member or sign up before the price increase in early June (next month), you will not be subject to the higher charge. You can remain a member at $29 or $39 per month and continue getting full access to the training library, updates, community, advanced tools, and new systems offered in the future. The price increase only applies to new members and those that cancel and decide rejoin.

My advice would be to give WA a try, even if you are just curious, before the price increase. This way you can evaluate the opportunity and decide whether or not Wealthy Affiliate University is right for you. If it is, you will save a ton of money over the long term. If it is not, you can siphon all the pertinent information you find valuable and cancel with a clear understanding of what WA has to offer. At least you’ll know either way…and at a much lower cost.

You can read the whole article at
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-05-2010 at 09:31 AM.

I wouldn't say Wealthy Affiliate is a scam... you can learn alot from the forums and the training. There are other free ways to learn a lot of the information, but if you are looking to get on the fast track to affiliate business it is a valid starting point.

Just my 2 cents.
    Sell Gold Jewelry - Gold Selling Guide
    Paid Survey Work - List of top Free Moneymakers

Everything is a scam. Opportunity is everywhere.
    Which side are you on?

First, I know nothing about Wealthy Affiliate. I won’t vouch for it, or condemn it. I do know about the devastating effect on self-esteem that comes from negative thinking and programming. I think that is the bigger issue. Successful entrepreneurs and small business owners find a way to make things work by plowing through obstacles or finding solutions to get around them. They don’t have time to sit on a pity pot, thinking like a victim.

We are all the sum total of our thoughts. With 80-90% of those being subconscious, we have limited control over the fears, anxieties and desires that besiege us and direct our actions. Trained sales people repeat affirmations every day, “I am special, I am good at what I do, I will work hard, I will sell xxxx amount of product, make xxxx amount of sales calls.”

Why? Because smart sales trainers found out a long time ago it doesn’t affect performance, it determines it. When we make the decision to spend our time complaining, ridiculing, attacking and just being negative we are shooting ourselves in the foot with negative programming.

If you want independent success but have up to this point failed, consider spending some time learning how to sell. You don’t have to be the stereotypical sales person to find success, but you do need to learn the basics. At the top of the list: be positive. If you want to be a winner, act like one. Doesn’t mean that we should give our money to anyone with a clever idea and a website, it means Google “sales training” and start reading.

Spend your time learning how to sell something. Educate yourself about the businesses that interest you. Pick up the phone and call someone in that business. At that point you’ll have a better idea of what companies, vendors and resources might help you, instead of hoping the anonymous fool who just answered your post with a hidden agenda – pro or con – is steering you in the right direction.

The come-back may be, “I don’t want to be a salesperson.” In that case you might question your resolve for doing anything entrepreneurial or making a business work for yourself.

I don’t mean to lecture, although that is what I’m doing. My intention is solely to help. There is just a lot of energy expelled here that could be channeled toward productive results. I can hear the “interest” in success that many posters have, but if you are to succeed that must become a burning desire that you refuse to allow anything to interfere with.
    Brian Marchant-Calsyn
    Health Career Agents, Inc.
    http://www.healthcareeragents-resales.com

The most obvious way to see if WA works or not is to try their tutorials for free.

Think about how many scam products allow to see their secrets at zero cost.

So try their free tutorials below and decide before the June 7th price increase
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

oh my oh my, if you look hard enough on the internet you can get just about any information you want free, even inside WA info.
    Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella33 View Post
    oh my oh my, if you look hard enough on the internet you can get just about any information you want free, even inside WA info.
    That may be true, but you'll waste MONTHS and years trying to finding it and put it all together. Not to mention WA now has free web hosting and killer tools to make your job easier.

Hopefully people will try their free stuff before the deadline of June 7th

Only a free hours left before the huge price increase
    These Delightful Free Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials Helped Me Make An Informed Decision On Whether This University Was For Me...[Essential Research]

Whilst I am a member, I'm not an affiliate of WA, so believe me when I say it is the real deal provided you bring a smidgeon of effort to the table.

WA is a legit company that offers top notch education. I don't know why people can think they are a scam when many sites out there allow to try their materials for free

As far as I know www.cian-mccarthy.com (pretty sure there's a hyphen) offers a really good research package.

I've been a member for over 2 years and am never leaving...basically allowed me to quit my job as a nurse.

A work ethic is required though!

There is no such thing as a magic bullet
    Check Out The Official Wealthy Affiliate Review Site at WealthyAffiliateReview.Com

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I've been a member for over 2 years and am never leaving...basically allowed me to quit my job as a nurse.

A work ethic is required though!

There is no such thing as a magic bullet
    Well said :judges:

at the end of the making money online is all about obtaining targeted traffic and converting it with a relevant offer