+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

Other than the senior 'super affiliates' on that site of which there are a handful, how many actually make money and what is the average per year...

Maybe 3 out of every hundred make $50- $100 a month, the 90+ out of that hundred make nothing.

If one really could make thousands then wouldn't this be the solution to the unemployment problem?? Wouldn't everyone just join wealthy afilliate instead of spending $120,000 & up for 4 years of college for a 'real career'??
    Think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Nick9075 View Post
    Other than the senior 'super affiliates' on that site of which there are a handful, how many actually make money and what is the average per year...

Maybe 3 out of every hundred make $50- $100 a month, the 90+ out of that hundred make nothing.

If one really could make thousands then wouldn't this be the solution to the unemployment problem?? Wouldn't everyone just join wealthy afilliate instead of spending $120,000 & up for 4 years of college for a 'real career'??
    Think about that
    Say rather how many people who actually take continuous action on what they are given at WA fail...I'd say only a handful.

Look at it this way...being a doctor is a high paying job (particularly private practise) and I'm sure if there was a mega inexpensive course out there that gave you all the qualifications needed to be recognised by the public I'm sure a lot of people would try it...

But loads wouldn't carry on...

Why?

Because they've found out being a doctor isn't for them (whether due to type of work, or personal interests)

At least with Wa you can decide quickly whether making an income online is for you

&nbsp
    &nbsp
    Last edited by BeInformed; 11-25-2009 at 05:48 AM.
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

Wealthy Affiliate is incredible, whenever I see a post about Wealthy Affiliate, I'll be sure to state that.
    Want To Fire Your Boss? ...Learn How The Pros Got Rich... For Free

Quote Originally Posted by catheaven View Post
    Has anyone had any dealings with Wealthy Affiliate ?
    Kyle & Carson lie cheat and steal. Its just a place for other marketers to snatch home biz prospects. Everything promised was bogus and not made usable.
    Always the Best:sun_smiley:

Bill Gowder
    http://newcashflowonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by bgowder View Post
    Kyle & Carson lie cheat and steal. Its just a place for other marketers to snatch home biz prospects. Everything promised was bogus and not made usable.
    Interesting first post. Why don't you tell us about your experience with Wealthy Affiliate so that we know where you're really coming from.

Anyone can come on a forum and say xyz lies, cheats and steals even if they don't have experience with xyz.

I mean, me personally can't think of any reason why you would say that. Liars and cheats don't really last too long in this industry so you would think that a membership site where the owners lie, cheat and steal would be long gone since they started in September 2005 instead of growing exponentially each year. Who would have thought? Maybe I should start lying, cheating and stealing.

Here is why I made first post.
    I asked for Kyle and Carson to provide the service they charged me for. They jerked me artound on 20 PM and then a secretary did same. All I wanted to do was forward a url to my domain that they were hosting. Nobody could figure it out. Even Marcus the super WA could not tell how to forward to a domain hosted at WA. To brag about all the great things you can do at WA and twist arms to switch peoiple to their hosting it was and is a big LIE. There is more if you want to hear it. Get it??? Some people want to get what they pay for.
    Always the Best:sun_smiley:

Bill Gowder
    http://newcashflowonline.com

Think about that
    This is exactly what I did almost 3 years ago ;) I joined WA, started learning about Internet Marketing and taking massive action.

However, around 90% of beginner marketers will fail simply because:
    1. They do not take enough action
    2. They do not take ANY action at all.

WA does not claim to make you rich. In fact, if ANY ONE or ANY PROGRAM promises to make you rich - run as fast as you can because you are about to get scammed.

What Wealthy Affiliate DOES promise is to teach you how to start and run your own online business (mostly affiliate marketing concentrated) and guess what, they live up to the promise! There are thousands of success stories on the forum and most people explain EXACTLY how they achieved success... all you gotta do is follow the steps.

Now that sad truth is, many people will sign up, read all the information for a few months, throw together a lousy site, complain they didn't make any money and go back to their 9 to 5.

It takes time and effort to start and run a successful business. In the OFFLINE world it also requires a HUGE start up capital. In the ONLINE world you can start your business for under $100.

So yeah, I have been a member of WA for almost 3 years and every time I login I always find something new and useful that helps me expand and better my business.

Once again, here is the bottom line:

WA will NOT make money FOR you, however they will teach you HOW to do it. Will you follow their advice and invest your time and effort? That's up to you.

Success and Happiness,
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

If you want to succeed online. Then start working your ass now coz time is important and don't rely on some program to do the job for you. They are just there to assist you.

The biggest proof that WA is legit is by testing their own online business tutorials.

Use them to find yourself a profitable market etc and start taking action
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

{{{{Other than the senior 'super affiliates' on that site of which there are a handful, how many actually make money and what is the average per year...

Think about that}}}

anyone want to answer instead of dancing around the question?? Tell me, if this worked if people took 'action' wouldn't unemployment go down?? I mean people who aren't working obviously have the time on their hands to 'take action' and whatever else it says.

{{{{Other than the senior 'super affiliates' on that site of which there are a handful, how many actually make money and what is the average per year...

Think about that}}}

anyone want to answer instead of dancing around the question?? Tell me, if this worked if people took 'action' wouldn't unemployment go down?? I mean people who aren't working obviously have the time on their hands to 'take action' and whatever else it says.
    If if if...
    The fact is people do NOT take action. People who are unemployed either collect their welfare cheques or are looking for another 9 to 5...

They do have the time to take action but they prefer not to... playing Wii is so much more fun than building a business. :
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

Second paragraph on the WA homepage

Before you continue on reading we need to agree on something. Building a successful business on the Internet is not a get rich overnight scheme. If it were that easy to make money online, everyone would be doing it making millions of dollars a year from the comfort of their homes. If you are not willing to put in the time to learn the proper Internet Marketing techniques there is no point in even considering Internet marketing as a career or hobby

If they promised otherwise, they'd probably be even more profitable...so why say it.

Wealthy affiliate for someone who is determined is the best thing out there

It really is super easy to learn affiliate marketing without paying a dime. There is a ton of information online for free.

If you UNDERSTAND that you are paying money to learn affiliate marketing, that's great, go for it. If you believe you are getting something other than that.. skip it.

I have never purchased their information so I can't say how up to date they keep it. Another reason to go with the free information. Try abestwebs.com and uberaffiliate.com to start getting at least an understanding of what affiliate marketing is if you don't already know.

They're not a scam, but anyone notice all the glowing responses are from people with affiliate links to Wealthy Affiliate in their signatures?

The only thing I don't like about them is how hard they push their members to promote their site. It's like, join wealthy affiliate to learn how to promote wealthy affiliate. Then they won't allow you to keep promoting it if you quit the site.

(Actually from a business owners perspective, that's a great idea!)

So as someone who is NOT an affiliate and has no vested interest in them, they're not a scam. BUT you have to work your ass off just like anything else.

On the brink of joining Wealthy Affiliate, but what's made seriously consider them is that I could sample some of their stuff for free first at

www.cian-mccarthy.com

Still considering though, and thanks to Scam.com for letting all us researchers hear all these opinions. I just don't want to be scammed again

Hayley

I too have checked out the Wealthy Affiliate. It's not so much that what they sell is a scam, it's just that there is no get rich quick scheme. You can make money with affiliate marketing, but believe me...it's a lot of work to make any kind of substantial income. Just like building any kind of business, Internet marketing of any kind is complex and hard work. So called "Gurus" who sell products like the Wealthy Affiliate are making money from selling their product - NOT from the techniques they preach.

Just my 2 cents.
    For advice straight from a Hiring Manager, visit http://job-search-steps.com .