+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

I am fairly new to Wealthy Affiliate, but did a fair amount of research before signing up. I have some background in web design, web marketing, SEO, list building and PPC so I'm not a total newbie. However, it was for a local Health Club which is very different than affiliate marketing. This is why I joined Wealthy Affiliate.

So far I am fairly pleased with what I am paying for. I am learning a lot about affiliate marketing and more about other subjects I thought I already knew pretty well. If you are new to this, there is a lot to learn and it can be frustrating, however, with persaverance you will get through it.

This is not MLM or network marketing! You are not building a downline or selling stuff to your friends and family (unless you want too). It is an educational program with some pretty decent tools to get you up and running. The unlimited web hosting is great and the keyword search tool is the best I've seen. The web design tools are easy to use (much easier than Go Daddy or Houston Host) and you can get good looking sites up quickly.

Is is worth the money? It really depends on where you are in the process and how much time you have. If you are a new, fairly new or even a journeyman affiliate marketer and you want to get moving quickly it is well worth the money in my opinion.

You can find my more thorough review here: Wealthy Affiliate Review

If you are ready to join and want a great bonus go to the bottom of the page.

If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing you can download a great FREE course here: Affiliate Marketing

i am a member it will not get you rich over night but with hard work you will finally be a successful at making money at home...
    being a star

What I don't understand is why anyone would waste $40 a month on company just to learn to promote a biz opp, when you can use that $40 towards joining a company that not only offers better support, training and tools, but also a business platform one can use to make some big money!

Can someone tell me for sure if Kyle and Carson are fast with replying to all requests for help? I got the free starter membership and wanted to ask questions in the forums, but it seems the forum was removed before I joined.

Seems like a scam to me.. I have heard a fair share of both good and bad about this program though. I'm gonna do some research and see if its even worth signing up

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    Seems like a scam to me.. I have heard a fair share of both good and bad about this program though. I'm gonna do some research and see if its even worth signing up
    Don't you think it's a better idea to do the research first then say whether it's a scam or not? You can join for free now to assess it if you want.

Honestly, if it were it scam, do you think they would be around since 2005 and let people have access to the site for free?

Wealthy affiliate had gone out of their way to make the program accessible for everyone including those who cannot afford to pay high prices for training or have a limited budget.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyStance View Post
    Weíve just added Wealthy Affiliate to our reviews archive on MoneyStance and the editor we assigned to review the program has already sent me an email comparing Maverick Money Makers and Wealthy Affiliate. Iíve posted it to the comments of the WA University reviews page and your right kpfingaz. In a nutshell, our editor wants to rescore MMM after joining WA.
    Please give me a link to the specific article.