+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wealthy Affiliate

Has anyone had any dealings with Wealthy Affiliate ?

Re: Wealthy Affiliate

Waste of time. They go at a snail's pace to sucker you to extend the trial.

And the members forum isn't even that helpful, only one person replies to your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by matt.longe View Post
    Waste of time. They go at a snail's pace to sucker you to extend the trial.

And the members forum isn't even that helpful, only one person replies to your messages.
    Sorry Wealthy Affiliate didn't work for you Matt.

Looks like you joined during the trial and quit before it was done. So you had less than 7 days experience with WA. Not enough to really say whether it worked for you or not.

I have 2.5 years experience with Wealthy Affiliate and I can say that it does work. In fact, its the only program that I do recommend to people because I believe in it. WA has helped me tremendously in understanding how internet business works - something I didn't understand for a whole year before I joined.

Right now I'm making a full time income all because of the training, tools and resources available at Wealthy Affiliate.

Wealthy Affiliate won't make the money for you which surprisingly is what a lot of people think but they will give you everything available to allow you to make that money for yourself.

I'm not the only one using WA to make money either. There's a forum dedicated to success stories that is packed with member stories, people who have quit their day jobs, people who have had their first sale ever and even people who have gotten minor successes like putting up their first website (which to me is an accomplishment.)

As for the 1 answer thing, I found different. The WA forum is a very busy forum and there are lots of helpful people on there as well willing to answer your questions. So I don't think its a waste of time at all. Not everyone achieves success by being a member but I like to ask the question "what is the difference between me and you?"

I think the time devoted by you to wealthy affiliate was very less... even i had the same experience.. but sticked on to it for quite some time now and i am reaping benefits.. give it some quality time.

I joined in April 09. Tried it out for a full month. And I found it to be too remedial. It was really slow paced. I did not like the 8 week module thingy and instead I read a lot of free resources on the Internet and I am making quite a large sum of money right now per month.

But yeah, it would be for some, but not for all.

Quote Originally Posted by kpfingaz View Post
    Sorry Wealthy Affiliate didn't work for you Matt.

Looks like you joined during the trial and quit before it was done. So you had less than 7 days experience with WA. Not enough to really say whether it worked for you or not.

I have 2.5 years experience with Wealthy Affiliate and I can say that it does work. In fact, its the only program that I do recommend to people because I believe in it. WA has helped me tremendously in understanding how internet business works - something I didn't understand for a whole year before I joined.

Right now I'm making a full time income all because of the training, tools and resources available at Wealthy Affiliate.

Wealthy Affiliate won't make the money for you which surprisingly is what a lot of people think but they will give you everything available to allow you to make that money for yourself.

I'm not the only one using WA to make money either. There's a forum dedicated to success stories that is packed with member stories, people who have quit their day jobs, people who have had their first sale ever and even people who have gotten minor successes like putting up their first website (which to me is an accomplishment.)

As for the 1 answer thing, I found different. The WA forum is a very busy forum and there are lots of helpful people on there as well willing to answer your questions. So I don't think its a waste of time at all. Not everyone achieves success by being a member but I like to ask the question "what is the difference between me and you?"
    Last edited by matt.longe; 08-17-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Hey CatHeaven

If you implement what Wealthy Affiliate gives you then you will be a success.

But you have to take ACTION continously.

If you want to sample what type of knowledge Wealthy Affiliate offers...check out

http://www.cian-mccarthy.com/wealthy...te_review.html

Re: cffclub.com probable scam

I hope I am not asking too much questions, but I would like to know if these internet jobs or ventures are real:

1. wealthy affiliate

2. MRMI (Stephen Pierce)

3. paypal checks at google.

I really want to know, I want to join the wa, and I have seen the other ads that seems like rip offs

Quote Originally Posted by hosea2501 View Post
    I hope I am not asking too much questions, but I would like to know if these internet jobs or ventures are real:

1. wealthy affiliate

2. MRMI (Stephen Pierce)

3. paypal checks at google.

I really want to know, I want to join the wa, and I have seen the other ads that seems like rip offs
    well you can tell, immediately, from the clonebot replies that this wealthy Associate is a suspicious entity. Not one of them says what they are doing just the usual vague "I am making loadsamoney" and the "follow the program" mantra that ALWAYS comes boiling out of the mouths of the MLM crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck98 View Post
    well you can tell, immediately, from the clonebot replies that this wealthy Associate is a suspicious entity. Not one of them says what they are doing just the usual vague "I am making loadsamoney" and the "follow the program" mantra that ALWAYS comes boiling out of the mouths of the MLM crowd.
    My brother, Wealthy Affiliate isn't MLM. There is no downline to build and there are no meetings to attend. No running down your friends and family or selling overpriced products. None of that.

Maybe you're really speaking of "Wealthy Associate" whatever that is, but I'll tell you what Wealthy Affiliate is.

Wealthy Affiliate is an education resource. People want to learn how to make money on the internet and there is a place for that. It's like an online university where you have:
    • Tutorials
    • resources
    • a forum
    • support
    All accessible on a subscription basis. Its systematic (just like school) so people need not worry about getting some disorganized bullshit info product that will only confuse them plus with the 4 major elements I mentioned above it fosters success among its members.

No one at Wealthy Affiliate is obligated to sell Wealthy Affiliate to make money. Its a choice. If you want to make money then just like any other business, you choose a niche (as you're taught) and you do all the necessary research and launch your campaign. You follow the program, then you'll make money.

That's what Wealthy Affiliate is - an education in making money on the internet. Please don't knock it before you try it.

Speaking of try, if you're a sceptic then Wealthy Affiliate is having a $1 trial where you could test drive the system for 7 days as they launch the improved version of the site called Wealthy Affiliate Platinum.

If after you've tried it and you don't like it, still think that its a bullsh*t MLM scam, then just cancel.

The $1 thing starts tomorrow at 12:00 EST.

How does Wealthy Affiliate hold up to Maverick Money Makers? Iíve been a member of MMM for a while now and itís also a great resource. I have yet to review Wealthy Affiliate, but it is in my queue. If I had to guess these two programs are the Coke and Pepsi of making money online. There is no tried and true system, but the educational resources they provide reduce the learning curve tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyStance View Post
    How does Wealthy Affiliate hold up to Maverick Money Makers? Iíve been a member of MMM for a while now and itís also a great resource. I have yet to review Wealthy Affiliate, but it is in my queue. If I had to guess these two programs are the Coke and Pepsi of making money online. There is no tried and true system, but the educational resources they provide reduce the learning curve tremendously.
    The main difference between the two is the price. MMM is $97/month and WA is $39.00/month or $29/month if you pay for a year.

To someone just starting out online $97 is a whole lot of money especially if you don't even know if it will work out.

There is also the "what you get" factor. I haven't checked out MMM so I don't know whats there. For $39/month, Wealthy Affiliate offers a site builder, hosting, templates, research niche packages, keyword lists, a keyword research tool, Clickbank research tool, the forum, your own space to network with a blog and so much more. The $39/month just doesn't = the value. It should cost more.

The owners have said about the price:

The reason why we are $39 has nothing to do with competition. The reason is that we want to be as affordable as possible for the people that need it. If you have enough money to spend $500/mth on a membership, think of it as a good deal...and use your extra money to advertise, build a product, or outsource components of your business using the techniques we describe.

If you are on more of a bootstrap budget, a $39/mth education should fit anyone's budget. You cannot go to school for under $1000/mth...so a fraction of this (less than an ice cream sandwich per day), you can get the most elaborate Internet marketing training online.

Like I said I haven't been a member of MMM or most other membership sites but I'm very impressed with what Wealthy Affiliate is doing. They're not perfect but they're good enough for me.

Jay

Weíve just added Wealthy Affiliate to our reviews archive on MoneyStance and the editor we assigned to review the program has already sent me an email comparing Maverick Money Makers and Wealthy Affiliate. Iíve posted it to the comments of the WA University reviews page and your right kpfingaz. In a nutshell, our editor wants to rescore MMM after joining WA.

I don't understand how you can call it a scam all it is a collection of resources and affiliate marketing information. If you don't like the 8 week pace just skip ahead and start working on your own website, PPC offers, or whatever.

They give you a lot of information and there is a great user community where you can get even more help, overall very beginner friendly.

I personally think WA is a great place, I was a member for while and I do not regret it, they have quality education, but the I think their approach can be tedious for some.

If you have the

-determination to succeed

-the willingness to learn

then Wealthy Affiliate is for you

$40 a month can seem steep but if you only join for one month you'll be literally blown away. It'll be a welcome change from all the scams anyway!
    If You Are Looking For The Ultimate Work At Home Business Then I Highly Recommend These FREE Wealthy Affiliate Tutorials...You Heard It Here First!!:spin2:

If you decide to join, look for a 7 day trial. They have a "NO REFUND" policy. Then go quickly to their forums and see what others are saying. Particularly their own "weight loss" product forum. Very depressing. I couldn't find one happy camper out of pages and pages of posts. I joined 4 months ago. Not sure if it's on purpose, but it's a messy place to work out of. The atmosphere is that of senior level affiliates hanging in there for their new sign ups. So it seems that if you want to sign others up and get your monthly fee covered, that would be the way to go but this is hardly the place for a newbie to actually systematically learn and grow from. The 8 week plan is boring and lumps everyone into one category... Slow. When I cancelled, they acknowledged but continue to bill me even after repeatedly asking them to STOP. I have since read of several similar experiences in various forums. Thankfully I have an in-house attorney and between him and my credit card company, they will be dealt with. There are plenty of exceptional affiliate marketing courses online. Unfortunately, Wealthy Affiliate is NOT one of them. This should make anyone that is skeptical about making money on the net optimistic. If these two guys can do it... almost anyone can.