Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 39

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Reentry gone missing!

    Elvis has bee seen lurking around his adobe...was he kidnapped?

    Where did he go!



    well...he certainly wasn't deregistered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    would you like somebody sympathetic to spew on?

    i am always available to assist people with emotional trauma and i love paranoid rants about the freemasons.

    otherwise, why don't you just stop commanding your browser to form an active connection to this site? or just get yourself banned.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    my post was rhetorical and I hope humerous.

    As you decided to answer anyway... here is a clear response to your proposals....

    Firstly,

    I have never said anything about freemasonry I couldn't prove...

    You however have ranted forth rubbish about my revealing truth ...and dismissively called the truth a rant...
    I humbly ask for you to prove anything I have said about freemasonry is wrong.
    Otherwise may we guess which club you belong too?...I suggest you just check out the latest Papal Bull or Anglican See statement on Masonic membership...I have already posted the document links in the Charity threads...many times...we rational people like to call it proof....ps...where's yours for your claims?

    Or maybe you could look at all the numerous posts in the Charity or Religion threads about freemasons DECIEVING and self promotions tactics....

    I will pray you learn and actually research about the evilness of freemasonry before you post here again on that topic.

    Secondly..

    As I have already explained numerous times ...(but I acknowledge you may not have seen any of them)...if you have too register to get into the scam.com club you should be able to deregister to no longer be part of it....

    it's common sense and a premise of freedom....little point.. but one I value...

    I will pray for us.

    Let me go! it is a conspiracy!!!
    deregister reentry..deeregister reentry...

    ps ..why can't we save both whales and humans?
    Last edited by reentry; 08-15-2009 at 06:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    you are either confusing me with somebody else or misinterpreted my intention in a post.
    i don't comment on freemasonry. i don't know enough about it to make an informed decision about whether to believe its adherents or detractors.

    as for "my club" --- eh-heh-heh-heh! --- i'd have to kill you if i told you, wouldn't i?

    but seriously, i was raised in the reconstructionist reform hebrew faith, have some exposure to the cabbalistic traditions and ceremonies and have been initiated a haoka shaman (clown medicine man) in the native american church.

    i would love it if you would clarify for me the flurry of flames you and asmotj passed before he was banned.

    as for deregistration --- if it means that much to you, i will stand by your right and even help you make a mountain out of that molehill.

    i am always happy when somebody shows up to play sancho panza to my don quixote when i go after a windmill.

    happy day, bon sah! (that's creole patois for good sir in case you didn't know)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    Thank you for the clarification.

    I humbly apologise for any mistake I have made wrt your words in relation to supporting the vileness that is Freemasonry.
    It is strange that you say you were not supporting freemasonry or deriding me...noting your earlier and original post and I quote....

    "would you like somebody sympathetic to spew on?

    i am always available to assist people with emotional trauma and i love paranoid rants about the freemasons.

    otherwise, why don't you just stop commanding your browser to form an active connection to this site? or just get yourself banned." unquote...

    These are your words remember!


    but as you seem to have turned 180 degrees from your original posts meaning...I will explain...

    ASMOTJ is a USA OSMTH mason and they were using someone else's charity number to defraud Joe public via there clubs chapter in the UK....I caught them at it...he became sad an tried to defend those fraudulent actions....
    I held the truth up every time he tried to lie to cover his tracks...he became a little derranged at the end...


    But that is all in the Charity thread....

    Here it is about how Elvis has kidnapped Reentry!.
    We should keep to the thread rules and post about a conspiracy...

    deregister reentry!





    ...
    Last edited by reentry; 08-15-2009 at 08:39 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    so please, direct my studies.

    my friends who spout conspiracy theory often include the masons but have very little, if any, documentation to back their words.

  7. 08-15-2009, 07:04 PM

    Reason
    to messy

  8. 08-15-2009, 07:09 PM

    Reason
    not required

  9. 08-15-2009, 08:41 PM

    Reason
    too foolish

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    look in the Chat area.


    I am a prisoner here.....rescue me from Elvis!


    Deregister reentry! deregister reentry...

    it is a great idea...it is a great idea...it is the only idea.....

  11. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    yo, mods! would you please deregister reentry?

    poor guy's psychotherapy's getting all derailed just because you won't deregister him?

    where is your empathy?

    have you no compassion?

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    he doesn't know we can see his webcam.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    what does that have to do with anything?
    does he wear clothes or is he naked with his pecker in his palm?

    why can't he be deregistered?

    there's an old board run by a cisco engineer in colorado for the rainbow family at http://www.welcomehome.org/alt.gathering.rainbow for moongulch.com on a server called DARKSTAR

    he's got it set up so that subscribers can unsubscribe themselves. in fact, requests to the moderator like reentry's generally get a flurry of nasty flames and one or two kind souls who show the poor schmucks how to take themselves off the list.

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    I am not sure about your 'style" of help...might be a bit of self projection happening there..

    But Thank you for trying to help.

    You do not have to use weird and whacky sites as examples of where it can happen....just try facebook or twitter or diigo or just about any other forum/ social networking forum on the net!
    This site is called scam.com....maybe it should be support the precepts of "freedom of association"...


    Deregister Reentry...Deregister reentry!


    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    what does that have to do with anything?
    does he wear clothes or is he naked with his pecker in his palm?

    why can't he be deregistered?

    there's an old board run by a cisco engineer in colorado for the rainbow family at http://www.welcomehome.org/alt.gathering.rainbow for moongulch.com on a server called DARKSTAR

    he's got it set up so that subscribers can unsubscribe themselves. in fact, requests to the moderator like reentry's generally get a flurry of nasty flames and one or two kind souls who show the poor schmucks how to take themselves off the list.

  15. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    I am not sure about your 'style" of help...might be a bit of self projection happening there..

    But Thank you for trying to help.

    You do not have to use weird and whacky sites as examples of where it can happen....just try facebook or twitter or diigo or just about any other forum/ social networking forum on the net!
    This site is called scam.com....maybe it should be support the precepts of "freedom of association"...


    Deregister Reentry...Deregister reentry!
    whoa! i got the impression earlier from something the one of the mods posted about it not being possible and it was something that was generally not done anywhere.

    now you're saying scam is the exception and not the rule.

    i don't know about any of those you mention --- don't use them, and the few i do, like AGR mentioned above make the process simple. hell, if i haven't been active for a few weeks, slashdot just drops my subscription and i have to re-register when i come back.

    i know i don't want to get into a discussion of potential evils of scam.com with anybody. the last time that happened what i turned up got me banned and precipitated attacks so vicious they burned out chips on my mainboard.

    if you are concerned and know how to use Command Prompt network command lines, connect to scam, open your command prompt and type in the line "netstat /a", hit enter and that will display all a partial url and/or dns numbers of your computer's internet connections.

    take that information to http://www.arin.net
    plug in your numbers to their whois? search window and you will get contact information for their owners or their isp.

    good luck from there and be careful.

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    HAPPY!!! Wičha Wakȟŋ Washte Kola

    I am known in square pegs and certain circles as Blue Jay! I am glad and sad to meet you here... I wonder how much medicine reentry realizes is in his name :bunny: :rryumy:

    If you reply to rentry he cannot but immediately assume you are attacking him...Like to see him at wounded KNee or at Custers last stand...I wonder which side he would be on.

    Reentry does have a thing for mason's secretly he must use his webcam for spying...little did he know mumbles was spying on him! :crazy1:

    The thunder beings visited today and cleansed our land. I have my lodge up and watched the meteor showers this week. (A lodge is a tipi for reentrys benefit lest I be called a mason again and again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    [Reentry] you are either confusing me with somebody else or misinterpreted my intention in a post.
    i was raised in the reconstructionist reform hebrew faith, have some exposure to the cabbalistic traditions and ceremonies and have been initiated a Heykȟa shaman (clown medicine man) in the native american church.
    Seriously not enough clowning around where did you study the cabbala?

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    i would love it if you would :chicken: clarify : for me the flurry of flames you and asmotj passed before he was banned
    Ha Ha ha clarify :yelcutelaughA:

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    I can only imagine you breached some mod rule...I never had anything to do with it......except for helping you to show your foolishness.
    Now you are spamming threads yet again...will you ever learn!

  18. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    Quote Originally Posted by reentry View Post
    I can only imagine since I am full of crap and have no basis in reality and I reply to posts that have nothing to do with me or only about me.
    Reentry not one word here was directed at you but to happy I was also speaking him in this thread since he does not receive PM's and after he reads this thread he will understand something hidden in plain sight.


    You claim I am spamming a thread did you read the title of this thread... The thread You started a thread about yourself because you are KING of the scammers :chicken:

    I know what happened and you don't as usual so you make a big deal about possibilities instead of presenting facts...
    Last edited by asmotj; 08-17-2009 at 05:19 AM.

  19. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    530

    Re: Reentry gone missing!

    ok ...as I have always said... I dont know why you were Banned...did you feel like sharing the supposed reason with everyone?
    Mumbles...did you see what paranoia and delusions your comedy webcam comment has tripped..ASMOTJ is not very well and cannot differentiate fact from fiction.

    ASMOTJ you are very sick, I will pray for you... you poor man you need the help and prayers of us all.
    Last edited by reentry; 08-17-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Missing Thread?
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 02:19 AM
  2. deregister reentry
    By reentry in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 06:51 PM
  3. What am I missing here????????????
    By nomass in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 05:12 AM
  4. Missing Thread
    By coontie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. Missing thread(s)
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •