+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 25

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Clearly the biggest science scam ever is not the many evolution frauds, most recently the bird on the cover of National Geographic magazine that was said to be a missing link. Nor was the biggest science scam the feigned discovery of cold fusion.

    No, the biggest science scam is that promoted by the left, by sycophants of such loathsome individuals as Richard Dawkins. The single biggest lie of the godless left is the pretense of intellectualism, particularly with respect to *science*.

    Mister Godless Leftist will sneer at you and ridicule you as a dolt, a Nazi dolt, as if this makes Mister Godless Leftist into some kind of science guru. It doesn't.

    It really is a scam, and it's terribly offensive.

    It is pointless to try to carry on a conversation with such people. So don't even try. They will in turn claim victory should you ignore them. That's just another of their many scammy tactics.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

  2. #2
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    No, the biggest science scam is that promoted by the left, by sycophants of such loathsome individuals as Richard Dawkins. The single biggest lie of the godless left is the pretense of intellectualism, particularly with respect to *science*.
    Still waiting for those peer-reviewed articles from the Bible-babblers to prove their position.

    The single biggest lie in all of this is, the proof for Creation/ID. There is none.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Yeah because the Creationists and I.D.ers have SUCH INCREDIBY VALID POINTS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh yeah! Just like how fish that gain eyes and lose eyes are both "going up Mt. Improbable" and how that makes no sense to someone who APPARENTLY HAS NO BASIC LOGIC OF ECOLOGY WHATSOEVER!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Example of the Day: Logically(SIC)Yours

    Note the ad hominem attack, the lie that Christians claim dinosaurs on the ark, and of course the avoidance of the subject of the thread, Cosmos, by Carl Sagan.

    Who will be the next Example of the Day on this Biggest Science Scam thread?

    08-17-2009, 03:22 PM
    LogicallyYours
    Born Right The First Time.
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Posts: 3,427



    Re: "COSMOS" by Carl Sagan

    Tell us again, Uncle ButtCrackHero, how all the dinosaurs got on the ark.....we love that story!
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

  5. #5
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    Example of the Day: Logically(SIC)Yours

    Note the ad hominem attack, the lie that Christians claim dinosaurs on the ark, and of course the avoidance of the subject of the thread, Cosmos, by Carl Sagan.

    Who will be the next Example of the Day on this Biggest Science Scam thread?

    08-17-2009, 03:22 PM
    LogicallyYours
    Born Right The First Time.
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Posts: 3,427



    Re: "COSMOS" by Carl Sagan

    Tell us again, Uncle ButtCrackHero, how all the dinosaurs got on the ark.....we love that story!

    Well, since you have been unable to post any proof, research or evidence that supports Creation or ID....I thought it might be fun if you tell us all about the Dinos are the Ark.

    Please....please....please......
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 08-17-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    Example of the Day: Logically(SIC)Yours

    Note the ad hominem attack, the lie that Christians claim dinosaurs on the ark, and of course the avoidance of the subject of the thread, Cosmos, by Carl Sagan.

    Who will be the next Example of the Day on this Biggest Science Scam thread?

    08-17-2009, 03:22 PM
    LogicallyYours
    Born Right The First Time.
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Posts: 3,427



    Re: "COSMOS" by Carl Sagan

    Tell us again, Uncle ButtCrackHero, how all the dinosaurs got on the ark.....we love that story!


    Umm, you're doing exactly the same thing by putting (SIC) in his name, but you think that yours is clever and witty and his is not, so that makes yours ok.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Umm, you're doing exactly the same thing by putting (SIC) in his name, but you think that yours is clever and witty and his is not, so that makes yours ok.
    what i like is how BZ is so quick to accuse everybody else to be arguing against the man, when he almost invariably does it himself in every one of his posts

    patently ignorant and hopelessly left-wing is his favorite redundancy when he can't address the elements of an argument with counterpoint.

    i just finished a rebuttal to a flame from him that was full of compound ad hominem fallacies where he was dismissing my entire right to exist and trying to incite people to hate me like he does because i was just like all the big time democrats he hates and i'm not even a demorat (or a repudlicker)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    what i like is how BZ is so quick to accuse everybody else to be arguing against the man, when he almost invariably does it himself in every one of his posts
    Point One: President Bush was regularly called a "Nazi" and a "fascist."
    Republicans objected to the hateful characterizations.

    Bush was also called "the world's Number One Terrorist."

    Aiding and abetting our terrorist enemies became very popular among the left.

    Just weeks ago, a college kiddie, a Kucinich supporter actually, made up a picture of Obama looking like the Joker with "SOCIALIST" underneath it.

    Democrats went berserk, ignoring the fact that Bush was featured on the cover of a national magazine as that same Joker.

    That was all right, but doing the same to Obama makes one a "racist."

    This is yet another example of the insufferable hypocrisy of Democrats.

    patently ignorant and hopelessly left-wing is his favorite redundancy when he can't address the elements of an argument with counterpoint.
    Now there you go again, lying.

    I relentlessly quote leftists like you, and then explain why and how you lie.

    Leftists feign an *intellectualism* they/you fail to demonstrate.

    On we go to your next remark.

    i just finished a rebuttal to a flame from him that was full of compound ad hominem fallacies where he was dismissing my entire right to exist

    The subject of this thread, which I originated, is "Biggest Science Scam Ever!" That Biggest Science Scam is your propensity to lie, to cheat, to feign intellectual superiority, etc.
    As further evidence of that claim, I cite your LIE that I "dismissed your entire right to exist." Sorry. I never said such a thing.

    You're lying again.

    and trying to incite people to hate me like he does because i was just like all the big time democrats he hates and i'm not even a demorat (or a repudlicker)
    Nor did I "try to incite people to hate you." That too is a lie.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    first off, suckerface, i am neither a leftist or a democrat.

    i am an independant radical centrist.

    secondly, a misapprehension is not the same as a lie.

    i do not ever intentionally make statements i know to be untrue.

    third, this thread has been pointless from the beginning and i'm outta here!

    if brains were dynamite, you lack the power to blow your own nose.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post



    Now there you go again, lying.

    I relentlessly quote leftists like you, and then explain why and how you lie.

    Leftists feign an *intellectualism* they/you fail to demonstrate.
    Oh Really? Gee, I don't ever remember you quoting my refute to your cave fish argument and then explaining how my rebuttal was a lie. In fact, the only time you have ever acknowledged said argument you just used the same exact thing twice. If you think you're so smart why don't you provide a MEANINGFUL explaination for yourself (and don't use the SAME one for a third time).

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    excuse me senor blue crab, but einstein here was calling me a liar this time, not you.

    if you knew that and post in my defense, i thank you and will do the same for you someday.

    if you are just skull ing him, have at it --- my best laughs on this forum come from that kind of interplay.

    i just want to know when intellectualism (whatever the that is) was designated a science and what the point and theme of this drivel is anyway.

    can you enlighten me?

    and mr bz -- has anybody ever called you a redundant dunderhead before?
    Last edited by Happy Medium; 08-19-2009 at 09:00 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    excuse me senor blue crab, but einstein here was calling me a liar this time, not you.

    if you knew that and post in my defense, i thank you and will do the same for you someday. (SIC)
    "Some day" consists of two words, not one.




    i just want to know when intellectualism (whatever the **** that is) was designated a science and what the point and theme of this drivel is anyway.
    It is easy to understand how a boy who can't spell "some day" is clueless as to what constitutes intellectualism and the pretension of it by all leftists.

    As to science, when did you ever present any? I have yet to see you say something of interest, much less consequence. You tend to blather inanities like so many of your pals.

    can you enlighten me?
    I might if you were willing to learn, if you were interested in learning. But unfortunately you are not.
    You obviously prefer to use four-letter words and spout silliness.

    You're like Al Gore and his millions of left-wing sycophants who pretend Gore is an "intellectual" when in fact Gored on Food flunked out Vanderbilt University.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,235

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero
    "Some day" consists of two words, not one.
    meriam-webster.com/dictionary/someday,
    someday
    One entry found

    * Main Entry: some·day
    * Pronunciation: \ˈsəm-ˌdā\
    * Function: adverb
    * Date: 14th century

    : at some future time
    Sorry, but 'someday' is one word, not two.

    Oh, and are you familiar with this definition?

    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-21-2009 at 01:16 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    750

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    "Some day" consists of two words, not one.






    It is easy to understand how a boy who can't spell "some day" is clueless as to what constitutes intellectualism and the pretension of it by all leftists.

    As to science, when did you ever present any? I have yet to see you say something of interest, much less consequence. You tend to blather inanities like so many of your pals.



    I might if you were willing to learn, if you were interested in learning. But unfortunately you are not.
    You obviously prefer to use four-letter words and spout silliness.

    You're like Al Gore and his millions of left-wing sycophants who pretend Gore is an "intellectual" when in fact Gored on Food flunked out Vanderbilt University.
    i'm sorry. you are just too laughable to even bother with and trying to prove myself worthy of anything other than the shit you're laying on me is futile. would it make any difference if i told you that you are full of feces? that's a five-letter word!

    come talk your shit to me when i'm performing. i'll even let you have a cut of the take. you're hysterical. i've never seen anybody with nothing to say take themselves so seriously.

    what do you do to feed yourself and keep a roof over your head? surely nobody pays you to act the way you do here.

    you got a real education? ever wear a cap and gown? got any stripes for the sleeve of that gown?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    There is a wonderful book published in 2008 by Scott Hahn and Benjamin Walker.
    It is titled Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God

    I recommend it for every thoughtful and intelligent person. Of course this would exclude many arrogant leftists who so like to pretend they are intellectuals of the highest order.

    The authors of Answering the New Atheism quote philosophers both atheist and Christian who criticize Dawkins' profound ignorance and errors. There are mathematicians and proof of his ignorance is the most elementary of probability models. In short, Dawkins may know a great deal about biology, but with respect to the ignorant declarations and extrapolations he makes time and time again, Dawkins knows not whereof he speaks.

    He is not just a buffoon, but an extremely hateful and intolerant buffoon. This is anti-scientific of Dawkins and reflects on his millions of blind followers.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18

    Re: Biggest Science Scam Ever!

    I really don't understand the rock solid proof that these anti-creationists think that they have. For quite some time now I have become interested in quantum physics, time, space, etc. in relation to God. What I have been realizing as time goes on is that what science has taught as "laws" and "theory's" is only really valid in our own environment of observation (aka. our dimension). Sure, we are starting to understand quantum mechanics more clearly (love the posts in the stickied QM thread) but who is to say that our universe is not regulated from another unseen time and dimension that created the rules for quantum mechanics? Quantum mechanics is already blowing the doors off of the ideas of "standard" physics so who has "rock solid" proof that there is no way that a single creator could exists in another set of "bazaar" situations. Who is to say that our observation of what "is" REALLY is representative of what "IS"? Bottom line is that the concept of a God is just as likely as the concept of no God when a person looks at it from that point of view. Make no mistake, I AM a Christian and believe in God 110% so I am against anti-creationists from the start but I just think that anti-creationists are way to cocky on what they "know as truth" when the EXACT same science and critical thought blurs that truth.
    Last edited by Clownzilla; 11-30-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Science Channel Support our Science Contest?
    By Contest Scams in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 05:57 PM
  2. why not science scam?
    By reentry in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 09:09 PM
  3. NASA piling garbage science on science fraud
    By aguest in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. The biggest scam of all
    By commonsense62 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:43 PM
  5. The biggest scam ever
    By daman in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •