+ Reply to Thread

all senior members is that scam or not !!!

I am a father of four and in 6 weeks, I will have no more money to support my family. Jobs don't pay shit here, but expenses are high
    i will try internet marketing
    i read alot about it

so please tell me are those books are scam or not ?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...php?t=1214579/

Re: all senior members is that scam or not !!!

Welcome to Scam!

Please check out this thread on work at home opportunities. Also, do apply for whatever aid you may need immediately. If you are online you will find a lot of resources in your area I am sure.

Soapboxmom

I know your place in life seems hard at the moment.........please ...do as already suggested...but please.... also go today and approach your local established Church Clergy...ie Catholic or Anglican etc...It does not matter if you are a member of the faith or not , they will not dismiss your request for help......and be brave enough to ask for help in a humble and respectful manner for the sake of your children...I am confident and praying you will be pleasantly surprised.

I will pray for you.

Hehe, mrdesigner77's book. I know this guy.
    You would be venturing into blackhat internet marketing; that's very good for short term profits (although some people manage to earn consistent income by using BH methods), but it requires some additional investments aside from just one book outlining the techniques involved in this. You will need to learn about some basic IM/AM (affiliate marketing) concepts, mostly CPA, hiding tracks (since this is in blackhat domain); you will need to send your application to some CPA networks, and you will need some good story to get accepted if you don't have a website already, but I will be able to help you here once you reach this phase.

I have that book, by the way. Check your PM. ;)
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by MachiavellIQ View Post
    Hehe, mrdesigner77's book. I know this guy.
    You would be venturing into blackhat internet marketing; that's very good for short term profits (although some people manage to earn consistent income by using BH methods), but it requires some additional investments aside from just one book outlining the techniques involved in this. You will need to learn about some basic IM/AM (affiliate marketing) concepts, mostly CPA, hiding tracks (since this is in blackhat domain); you will need to send your application to some CPA networks, and you will need some good story to get accepted if you don't have a website already, but I will be able to help you here once you reach this phase.

I have that book, by the way. Check your PM. ;)
    Wait, are you encouraging blackhat marketing? Because that will most likely backfire on you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But I really wouldn't recommend this. There are plenty of more ethical and legitimate ways of making reasonable money online.

-Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    Wait, are you encouraging blackhat marketing? Because that will most likely backfire on you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. But I really wouldn't recommend this. There are plenty of more ethical and legitimate ways of making reasonable money online.

-Danielle
    Why not? In majority of cases, it is at least a little bit unethical, but there's no better (faster) way to get quick profits. WH IM requires huge time investment for a newbie in need of money (think of all the IM concepts that need to be learned, all SEO stuff, etc.), and it is much less guaranteed to be profitable in project's lifetime (bad initial niche research, for example).

And in majority of blackhat techniques, you're not stealing anything, aside from a few seconds (or minutes in some cases) of someone's time. Collateral negative effects are possible, though.

I would recommend WH IM to anyone who is not in a really bad situation; I would even recommend it to OP aside from BH IM that I would do prior to that to secure some money flow either for expenses or further investing.
    Indeed.

lying for profit is called fraud. the police may get you or karma may get you. in the meantime you suffer loss of self-respect and find you can't trust others because you fear they may be as crooked as you are. i can't imagine the hell your life is.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    lying for profit is called fraud. the police may get you or karma may get you.
    Wrong. No one I know (and I know of hundreds of people doing this, mostly from BH forums) has had any problems with police because of BH IM. BH includes some illegal activities, but that's minority. Most of the techniques are just slightly unethical, and are IMs doing them are not prone to legal prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    in the meantime you suffer loss of self-respect and find you can't trust others because you fear they may be as crooked as you are. i can't imagine the hell your life is.
    Judging from this sentence, particularly the last part of it, you're most likely the left extremum point on the IQ bell curve (amentia to the max). :judges:

You have no idea about what I do, about my life, about anything. I'm not here to argue with worthless lowlifes who obviously have no other things to do than try to prove they're something.

--

I'm going back to my "scamming" business, now. Time to earn some more money.
    Indeed.

And, like I have said before, WH IM is my number one option when possible, and it is my #1 income source at the moment. With blackhat techniques I usually get approx. $4k-5k a month to cover my advertising bills, but my #1 income is still white hat, and blackhat component will go through gradual liquidation through some time as my white hat sites grow.

Like I've said before, BH IM is very rarely good for long-term profits.

Also, before someone attacks me again because of unethical methods and similar shit, I'm not deceiving anyone with my particular set of techniques; I'm only using loopholes in systems made by far less intelligent people. Unethical? Maybe...
    Last edited by MachiavellIQ; 08-08-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Indeed.

thank you all for you replies i apreciate it

Check out the Federal Trade Commission website - http://www.ftc.gov/

Look under Consumer Protection>Investment Business Opportunities> Work at Home Schemes

they have a full list of the different scams out there and what questions to ask before you spend any money.

Most importantly before signing up for anything - READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST!
    Most