+ Reply to Thread

Gamingjobsonline - Is it a scam or not?

I recently found this site which claims it pays people to test games before they are officialy released.

It all sounded too fake to me, can anyone tell me if it's real or not?

PS: you have to pay US$27 in order to register at the site.

www.gamingjobsonline.com

Re: Gamingjobsonline - Is it a scam or not?

It is a bull. Legitimate gaming sites would have waiting lists mile long. And they would not ask for upfront fees.

The consumer research companies who look for game testers before release, never ask for an upfront fee. My daughter did a game test not too long ago through saynation, she got paid and got to keep the game.

You should NEVER pay to join any type of market research panel. They pay YOU.

-Danielle

First of all this service doesn't say anything about them paying you anything... They offer a service which provides you direct contact with all the gaming companies and access to all the jobs they have, which is not only limited to game testing, they have all sorts of jobs, not only that but they offer other areas where you can get paid for surveys and things of that nature, in no way is this a scam... Try reading the web page a little bit and you'll see that's what this is... I paid for this service and it's awesome, so let those who want to call it scam continue because that's more work for me... peace..

Quote Originally Posted by keeferton View Post
    First of all this service doesn't say anything about them paying you anything... They offer a service which provides you direct contact with all the gaming companies and access to all the jobs they have, which is not only limited to game testing, they have all sorts of jobs, not only that but they offer other areas where you can get paid for surveys and things of that nature, in no way is this a scam... Try reading the web page a little bit and you'll see that's what this is... I paid for this service and it's awesome, so let those who want to call it scam continue because that's more work for me... peace..
    Umm...I think you need to go back and read the site. It's all about their claims of how much you'll get paid (which are ridiculous claims by the way.) That, coupled with the fact that there's no privacy policy and their FAQs are a joke, brings me to the conclusion that this site is not legitimate.

-Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    Umm...I think you need to go back and read the site. It's all about their claims of how much you'll get paid (which are ridiculous claims by the way.) That, coupled with the fact that there's no privacy policy and their FAQs are a joke, brings me to the conclusion that this site is not legitimate.

-Danielle
    Ummm you need to go back and read, they are a portal to those companies, have you purchased this service and really checked it out? If not you should then come back and tell me if you think it's still a scam... and i wouldn't say those claims are ridiculous at all, most of the testing position on here are around 18-25 and hour or contract based and yes at that much you do make pretty good money... Do that for say 3-4 or more companies and hmmm ya you make good money, but you do have to work... I know that's hard to believe... :rotz: Nothing is for everyone, but don't go around making false claims unless you know for sure you're claims are correct.. You can lead yourself to believe what you want, but till you try it you might as well remain mute on the subject... and if you have tried it accept my apology, but based on your comment i can lead myself to believe you haven't.. :rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by keeferton View Post
    Ummm you need to go back and read, they are a portal to those companies, have you purchased this service and really checked it out? If not you should then come back and tell me if you think it's still a scam... and i wouldn't say those claims are ridiculous at all, most of the testing position on here are around 18-25 and hour or contract based and yes at that much you do make pretty good money... Do that for say 3-4 or more companies and hmmm ya you make good money, but you do have to work... I know that's hard to believe... :rotz: Nothing is for everyone, but don't go around making false claims unless you know for sure you're claims are correct.. You can lead yourself to believe what you want, but till you try it you might as well remain mute on the subject... and if you have tried it accept my apology, but based on your comment i can lead myself to believe you haven't.. :rasta:
    I'm not going to waste my money on this. But I've been making money online for almost two years now and I can tell you that those claims are ridiculous and misleading. They claim that the average game tester makes $39,000 a year! And they don't have any useful information on their site, including important legal information that all legitimate sites have.

-Danielle

its a scam.

some simple proof...

"feedback as found on the main page"

I was skeptical at first on how I can earn money playing games, but I thought I have nothing to lose as they have a 60 days money back guarantee anyway. So after 24 hours of signing up I got my first Job. I just followed the instructions on the site and answered the questions that came with the game that was sent to me. Some of the questions where: What bugs did I encounter while playing the game? What level did the game slow down of freeze? I also filled up a survey and gave my opinions on how it can be a better game. After 7 days I got my first paycheck, and after just 2 months, I was able to buy my dream setup, a 50 inch plasma TV and a Bose 5.1 surround speakers!
    - Michael James Smith
    Carson, California, USA

In the photo its a 42 inch plasma screen lol , they stuffed up , idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    The consumer research companies who look for game testers before release, never ask for an upfront fee. My daughter did a game test not too long ago through saynation, she got paid and got to keep the game.
    it is no fake you have to pay for some of them

Quote Originally Posted by kruver View Post
    I recently found this site which claims it pays people to test games before they are officialy released.

It all sounded too fake to me, can anyone tell me if it's real or not?

PS: you have to pay US$27 in order to register at the site.

www.gamingjobsonline.com
    do it and see how it go. its just 25 or 50 bucks thats like buying lunch people will tell you not to because they do not believe in stuff like that. but if you do it you will see what will happen. remember to make money you have to spend money

he doesn't have to waste his money if the product was a scam, with that being said, the product has been proven to be good.
    Last edited by alexdan4; 10-25-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Never pay a cent to get a job online. Once a person tells me to pay in order to get a job then I know it is a scam automatically.

Run 4 game play online run 123 and 4

Run 4 Game. Run 4 is the fourth part of an extremely popular endless running series which was created by Joseph Cloutier. May said that, with the great success of its 3 previous parts, especially run 3 game, so run 4 is expected to bring the players with the excellent experience.
    Run 4 game play online run 123 and 4.

Please visit This site: run4gameplay.net

I think this is BS. Don't pay anything.

I think this is BS too. Don't pay anything, because it is wasted time.