+ Reply to Thread

US Financial Relief Center

Anyone know anything about these guys I am looking at using them to modify my loan. They are listed with the BBB and have a B+ rating and no complaints, but they have only been in business a little over a year

Re: US Financial Relief Center

sorry, its more likely you will need to keep your money to use for deposit on rental house/apartment. if your bank isn't willing to deal with you they probably won't deal with anybody you found on a website, either.

Mubbles why would you down a company if you never even used them or herd of them? It is guys like you who ruin someones business that they have put tons of money and time into. Personally I used US Financial Relief Center and I was 8 months behind on my mortgage and 3 weeks away from sheriff sale. This company not only keep me in my home they got my payments lowered from $1576 a month to $858. So if thats not helping someone I dont know what is. I think next time you open that mouth of yours maybe you should do a little research first.

happy to hear that somebody got something. thrilled.

http://scamfraudalert.wordpress.com/...ication-scams/

Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Leibowitz, joined by California Attorney General Jerry Brown, today announced Operation Loan Lies, a coordinated national law enforcement effort to crack down on mortgage modification scams. The operation involves 189 actions by 25 federal and state agencies against defendants who deceptively marketed foreclosure rescue and mortgage modification services. The FTC actions, which affect consumers throughout the nation, are being announced in southern California, where the scams originated.

“These con artists see the high foreclosure rates as an opportunity to prey on people in distress,” FTC Chairman Jon Leibowitz said. “They promise to rescue homeowners in troubled financial waters, but after they take their money they throw them an anchor instead of a lifeline. People facing foreclosure should avoid any company or individual that requires a fee in advance, guarantees to stop a foreclosure or modify a loan, or advises the homeowner to stop paying the mortgage company.”
    i didn't cause this industry to have a bad reputation.
    Last edited by mumbles; 01-05-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieh32 View Post
    Personally I used US Financial Relief Center and I was 8 months behind on my mortgage and 3 weeks away from sheriff sale.
    Care to say which company is behind their website? I googled their phone number and it seem to belong to few other generic "debt relief" websites.

It is guys like you who ruin someones business that they have put tons of money and time into.
    This indignation indicates that you belong to/own said website instead of being one of its customers.

The company is USFRC. Short for US Financial Relief Center. They are on the BBB in NJ and PA.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieh32 View Post
    The company is USFRC. Short for US Financial Relief Center. They are on the BBB in NJ and PA.
    I checked main BBB site. US Financial Relief Center showed up only in PA and they are neither registered nor rated. USFRC, LLC showed up in New Jersey BBB. It is rated B- and not accredited.
    Last edited by BorisZ; 01-06-2010 at 07:04 PM.

so do you think they can be trusted? they called me the other day and i really need to lower my payments.

Quote Originally Posted by timjam2000 View Post
    so do you think they can be trusted? they called me the other day and i really need to lower my payments.
    If they cold call you, stay away.