+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuff...

Stuff...

Sometimes it is good to ask such questions of yourself, or another, as it leads to a deeper understanding?

F*ck it, I am just being nosey!

But feel free to indulge, no matter..

1) When was the last time you cried, and why?

I used to wear my heart on my sleeve a lot more. These days, even when faced with real dissapointed, I can feel that dissapointment inside, but for some reason, I have more or less lost the ability to cry.

2) Which actor/actress would you most like to have a hot night with?

Just to be different..

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...y_swank_10.jpg

3) How do you expel your anger, when you are annoyed?

Depends. I have learned to take more and more crap, withouth biting as I have gotten older. I guess I would be prone to raise my voice, although doing so is futile. I would try not to permit myself to get annoyed to a bad level.

4) Have you ever gotten drunk and slept with someone that you thought 'OH NO!', next morning?

Um. Yes. I used to work in the touristy islands in the Canaries, and well, you know, not all of them can be a model, lol!

5) What do most of your friends accuse you of?

Wasting potential.

6) Do you find it easy to say sorry, first?

Yes, I have no problem in seeing I am wrong, and admitting it.

7) If you could save one person in the world, who would it be?

My daughter.

8) Have some people drifted out of your life who you would like to have back in?

Hmm. One or two friends, perhaps. And there are one or two ex's who I have sometimes missed, but then I recall why we are not together, and that soon brings me back to reality!

9) Are you very stubborn?

Not really. I can argue my case, if I feel strongly about it, but at the same time, I can go with some adult discussion, in which things are talked through, and all sides listened to.

10) Do you get drunk more than once every two months?

No.
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Stuff...

1) When was the last time you cried, and why?

Last year. Not over anything in particular, but I was utterly exhausted, stressed out, had been working 14 hour days, last year of uni. I had a big night on the booze, and for some reason when I stumbled in the door at 5am I burst in to tears. Before that I can't remember the last time.

2) Which actor/actress would you most like to have a hot night with?

Taylor Swift. Don't usually go for the blondes (besides my current GF), but Taylor Swift is just stunning (so is my gf if she somehow happens to see this).

3) How do you expel your anger, when you are annoyed?

I don't really. I need to find some way to expel it, because I don't think it's healthy for me keeping it all inside..

4) Have you ever gotten drunk and slept with someone that you thought 'OH NO!', next morning?

Lol. The worst was in Mexico. Had a girl chasing after me in this club that I would never have gone home with while sober. I wanted to leave the place but my friends were having too good a time. Anyway, a few hours later (and free tequila cocktails all the while) I was on my way.... Anyway, that night ended up with me hiding behind the kitchen counter clutching a tazer in case her boyfriend got through the front door.

5) What do most of your friends accuse you of?

Hmm.. not sure about that one

6) Do you find it easy to say sorry, first?

I don't have a problem with it when I've genuinely done something wrong.

7) If you could save one person in the world, who would it be?

I don't think I could pick just one person.

8) Have some people drifted out of your life who you would like to have back in?

I can't think of anyone in particular, but there are people I've never really gotten to know that I think it would be nice to be better friends with.

9) Are you very stubborn?

Very.

10) Do you get drunk more than once every two months?

Yes, but not as much as I used to. Maybe once a month.

Re: Stuff...

Good stuff, keep them coming, and I will add more as I go..

11) A tough looking fella with a tough looking dog is walking you way. What would you do?

Prolly stop and compliment the dog. And if he said it was okay, I would assess it, and likely give it a pat.

12) On public transport, if peoples kids are too noisy, or their dogs too noisy, should they be told to get off the bus/train?

YES!

13) Who would you go to a fancy dress party as?

Hmm.. This man?

http://bikinghordes.files.wordpress....02/zorro13.jpg

14) Do you consider people of your own nation more important, even better, than those of other nations?

No. But since you will be related to some of them, it is normal to have a slant toward them.

15) Are you the leader or the follower?

I have been thrust into leader mode, and I can deal with that, more so as I have got older. I can go with whatever also, but I know my own mind, I won't do anything that I would not want to do.

16) Do you sometimes cut in when someone is talking?

Yeah! Whoops.

17) Are you OCD over anything?

Trying to find things that I don't really need that moment. I rest easier when I know where it is.

18) What puts you off a girl/bloke?

Being too drunk, getting sick by it, not attractive.

19) Does the person you are seeing need to have the same political and religous perspective?

No. But as far as the latter goes, some religions demand it.

20) What is the longest you have gone without sex!?

Har har! From hazy memory, around 6-8 months, I think?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..