+ Reply to Thread

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

$4 Gas + Perpetual War + Tyranny - Thanks Bush

In the face of unprecedented political cowardice among the opposition, a culture of rampant GOP criminality, and the most incompetent administration in U.S history, it may be that a military coup is the only action that can save this once great nation from a fate that promises to make the sacking of Rome look like a Sunday school strawberry fest.

It's clear now that, at long last, top military officials are finally starting to put their love of country and oath of service above obeisant servitude to The 21st Century version of Nero which has occupied our Whitehouse for the past 5 agonizing years.

As oil prices continue to rise due to Bush and Israel's illegitimate and hypocritical saber rattling at Iran and the continued deterioration of the Neo-Con debacle in IraqNam, the American people would welcome a military intervention ...not in Iran...but in Washington D.C. organized for the sole purpose of removing The Bush Crime Gang and putting them on trial for fraud, murder and treason.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

American Military Coup of 2012

SALON -- There is a remarkable sentiment coursing through the American military today.

Support our Troops. Impeach Rumsfeld.

In 1992, General Colin Powell, chairman of the Joint Chiefs, awarded the prize for the "best strategy essay" at the National Defense University to Lt Col Charles Dunlap for "The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012." His cautionary tale imagined an incapable civilian governent creating a vacuum that drew a competent military into a coup disastrous for democracy.

The military , of course, is bound to uphold the constitution. But Dunlap wrote, "The catastrophe that ooccurred on our watch took place because we failed to speak out against policies we knew were wrong. It's too late for me to do any more. But it's not for you."

The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012 is today circulating among top US military strategists.

http://irish.typepad.com/irisheyes/2...an_milita.html
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-19-2006 at 02:43 AM.

Re: $4 Gas + Perpetual War + Tyranny - Thanks Bush

Bush needs to go just like all the Democrats and most of the Republicans. They are all enemies of this country and should be detained in a military prison.

However, it seems to me that Iran is doing all of the saber rattling. Iran is like that annoying little loud mouth kid who thinks he has bigger friends to protect him. Iran should be made into a parking lot, end of story.

One thing I hear on the radio today that has me a bit concerned is that we are building a 100+ acre U.S. embassy in the Green Zone of Bagdad...that's way bigger than the capital in Washington. It will cost us $1 Billion. I guess that means we wont be leaving Iraq anytime soon.

Bottom line, Bush is a huge disappointment, a failure, an incompetent leader, and I'm really starting to believe one of the biggest crooks in decades. I couldn't say you were wrong about the coup idea.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by RedFusion
    Bush needs to go just like all the Democrats and most of the Republicans. They are all enemies of this country and should be detained in a military prison.

However, it seems to me that Iran is doing all of the saber rattling. Iran is like that annoying little loud mouth kid who thinks he has bigger friends to protect him. Iran should be made into a parking lot, end of story.

One thing I hear on the radio today that has me a bit concerned is that we are building a 100+ acre U.S. embassy in the Green Zone of Bagdad...that's way bigger than the capital in Washington. It will cost us $1 Billion. I guess that means we wont be leaving Iraq anytime soon.

Bottom line, Bush is a huge disappointment, a failure, an incompetent leader, and I'm really starting to believe one of the biggest crooks in decades. I couldn't say you were wrong about the coup idea.
    Seems like we're in basic concurrence, except about Iran. Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. And, as such, Iran has every vested right under the indisputable t.erms of that treaty to the development of nuclear energy without having to submit to the imperious meddling, the truculent threats and the provocative schemes of King Bush and his ministers of death and destruction.

Furthermore, The Bush Crime Gang has proven, unequivocally, that the only way to deter an arbitrary military invasion from The Bush War Machine or Israel is to have the ability to retaliate with WMDs. Frankly, I hope Iran gears up as soon as possible and turns Israel into a day-glo parking lot if BushCo or Israeli Neo-Con psychotics are loony enough to try it.

I deplore and fear the potential consequences of such foolhardiness, But, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. The "governments" here and in Tel Aviv need a wake up call badly and it's way-way past due.
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-19-2006 at 04:11 AM.

I received this from my aunt today.
    Can't hurt to try it - we NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!....

GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work

This was originally sent out by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. It's worth your consideration.

Join the resistance!!!! I hear we are going to hit close to $4.00 a gallon this summer and it might go higher!! Want gasoline prices to come down? We need to take some intelligent, united action. Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea.

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy gas on a certain day" campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt" ourselves by refusing to buy gas. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them.

BUT, this plan that can really work. Please read on and join with us! By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about $1.50 is super cheap. Me too! It is currently $2.79 for regular unleaded in my town. Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50 - $1.75, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the marketplace..... not sellers. With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas! And, we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. How? Since we all rely on our cars, we can't just stop buying gas. But we CAN have an impact on gas prices if we all act together to force a price war.

Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon and Mobil gas buyers. It's really simple to do! Now, don't wimp out at this point.... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people.

Again, all you have to do is get this to 10 people. That's all.
    How long would all that take? If each of us sends this out, as an e-mail, to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!!

I'll bet you didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you?

Acting together we can make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please get this message into your email and pass this it on.

DO NOT buy from EXXON/MOBIL.

THIS CAN REALLY WORK.

DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

Hi CV,

This is a great plan. :D Is there a link I can send to my 10 people? I just do not want to cut and paste this. If there is a source, people are more inclined (sadly) to take it seriously.
    If not, I will figure something else out. I am going to do it, no matter what. ;)

Also, Lady Moderator or SubJunk:

Can we have a sticky or thread that everyone can post on reporting they have sent their "10" boycott e-mails?

At some point we can see how far this has been spread. And if effective, we can make it a regular feature. (Maybe, BatarngF. will come back from self-banishment, and join the fight. :p)

DeeDee1965
    Last edited by DeeDee1965; 04-19-2006 at 08:29 PM.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965

Can we have a sticky or thread that everyone can post on reporting they have sent their "10" boycott e-mails?

At some point we can see how far this has been spread. And if effective, we can make it a regular feature. (Maybe, BatarngF. will come back from self-banishment, and join the fight. :p)

DeeDee1965
    No we may not because it's a hoax email that gets sent out year after year and there is no basis of truth in it.

http://truthminers.com/hoaxarticles...oil.htm#gasout2

I posted the details here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=188985#post188985

I always check Truth Miners or Snopes before I pass along any kind of email requests.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hi CV,

This is a great plan. Is there a link I can send to my 10 people? I just do not want to cut and paste this. If there is a source, people are more inclined (sadly) to take it seriously.
    If not, I will figure something else out. I am going to do it, no matter what.

DeeDee1965
    Poor DeeDee!! She was SOOOO excited to think there was really something we could do! :(

Don't feel bad DeeDee... I reacted the SAME WAY when my aunt sent the email to me... :D

Okay, so THIS is a hoax... Thanks Lady Mod ;)

Anybody got any IDEAS about what we CAN DO???

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    Poor DeeDee!! She was SOOOO excited to think there was really something we could do! :(

Don't feel bad DeeDee... I reacted the SAME WAY when my aunt sent the email to me... :D

Okay, so THIS is a hoax... Thanks Lady Mod ;)

Anybody got any IDEAS about what we CAN DO???
    Look for cheaper gas alternatives. Recycle all our plastic. Walk more. Conserve, conserve, conserve.

Like Yir said. :)

Lady Mod

GET OUT OF DEBT NOW!!!