+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dazzlewhite Affiliate Scam

Watch out for google ads with Dazzlewhite (tooth whitening product). If you click on get a free sample, you are unwittingly signing up for unrefundable affiliate products for a 14-day trial period after which not only Dazzlewhite but two other predatory retailers start billing your credit card monthly, the biggest offender is Dazzlewhite itself for charges of $58+ per month after the trial period. The bad news is conceiled in bottom-of-the-screen mini-typeface print listing agreements with affiliates. Dazzlewhite pretends to give you a $3 discount on a $5 sample, all the while ripping you off on the affiliate gotcha, and promising no refunds for the deal you were just suckered into while looking for a deal.

Re: Dazzlewhite Affiliate Scam

Dazzlewhite is $79.95 plus shiping $4.95, vs Listerine whitening Pen at Walgreens Drug store is $13.49. plus tax. Gee good deal?
    I am unemployed and thought I had found a deal on teeth whiting so maybe I would look better for job interviews. On the Dazzlewhite website; On the third page after you have put in your ordering information onto the two pervous pages, now they want you your credit card information you the Offer Details (in small print)...
    Offer Details: When you place your order today with DazzleSmile, you will automatically become a part of our elite customer club. Your active credit card will only be billed $4.95 for the shipping of your 14-day day trial. While you continue to whiten your with DazzleSmile, your active credit card will be billed the low member price of only 79.95 per month for every month. (Shipped as a fresh, 3 month supply every 90 days.) And remember, there’s never any obligation – you can cancel your membership at any time by calling 888-948-5508.Orders outside of US pay an additional $9.95 for shipping. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME!

Low member price of $79.95?!? Every month, at this price, just go to a dentist and pay $400 for a great job.
    Oh, no! Look a 3 month supply for $79.95 or $239.85.
    Then your order comes with no information on return policy and I had to use a fake name just to get the details again to call and cancel

And of course, you just can cancel; you need to send back the empty tube.
    And I almost forgot, I uncheck the boxes for two more costly trials.
    But wait! if you order now... you get phone calls from customer service order conformation (telemarketers) ask if you would like to get the two things you already told them you did not want on the website. And guess what... it cost even more now!
    Just what an unemployed person needs and bill for $239.85. Called; waited for 5-10 minutes and canceled.
    Is this a scam, well legally no, but morally yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Marks View Post
    Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers’ .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honoured our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,
    Legitimate companies don't have the time to go on forums and cover their own butt. But then again I guess legit companies don't have to.

-Danielle

A real apology from Dazzlewhite would be to retract all internet ads and stop ripping off unsuspecting victims, or put the terms in large print, but then, of course, that would be too telling, wouldn't it? Better just to rip 'em off and pretend to refund a few to the complainers. Big profit, no risk.

Google is the real criminal element in this scam. Sponsoring these get-rich-quick fake sales ads by ripping off thousands of potential customers with scams like these shows exactly how concerned Google is with the welfare of its search-engine business.

The only justice users can give them is to stop using google for internet searches. Switch your default search provider to another one. Or at least make it the second choice.

Defending scams online is a real joke. Report any charges by Dazzlewhite or affiliates to your bank as credit card fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by i1der View Post
    A real apology from Dazzlewhite would be to retract all internet ads and stop ripping off unsuspecting victims, or put the terms in large print, but then, of course, that would be too telling, wouldn't it? Better just to rip 'em off and pretend to refund a few to the complainers. Big profit, no risk.

Google is the real criminal element in this scam. Sponsoring these get-rich-quick fake sales ads by ripping off thousands of potential customers with scams like these shows exactly how concerned Google is with the welfare of its search-engine business.

The only justice users can give them is to stop using google for internet searches. Switch your default search provider to another one. Or at least make it the second choice.

Defending scams online is a real joke. Report any charges by Dazzlewhite or affiliates to your bank as credit card fraud.
    Google is not the problem. Do you really expect them to extensively research and test every site that pays them for advertising?

It's not like they're endorsing them or anything. Plus, while I too believe that these deceptions are horrible, people have their own brains. Just because something is advertised, doesn't mean you get it.

-Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    Google is not the problem. Do you really expect them to extensively research and test every site that pays them for advertising?
    -Danielle

YES!!

To get into the AdSense program, a publisher has to have its site reviewed by Google.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=806583

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post

It's not like they're endorsing them or anything. Plus, while I too believe that these deceptions are horrible, people have their own brains. Just because something is advertised, doesn't mean you get it.

-Danielle
    Any advertising media that puts millions of internet users at risk of financial abuse by a known offender is a criminal entity, and what are you if you promote the crime?

Re: Dazzlewhite Scam now called Dazzle Smile Pro

Dazzlewhite is now called Dazzle Smile Pro - it's the same company (called Just Think Media). There is more info /background on them here:
    http://www.webcops.net/just_think_me...cams_8001.html

They are also allegedly spamming people on a big scale:
    http://www.webcops.net/beware-of-daz...cams_8065.html

Acaiburn and a whole bunch of other 'products' are also part of the same company. All marketed using the same deceptive (and illegal: see FTC regulations) marketing methods.

Someone here claims to have found a leaked email from the company which tells their 'customer service reps' to:

"Please refund those customers immediately who are saying:

"dispute/chargeback/contacting bank/FTC (Federal Trade Commission/Attorney General"

No need to refund "BBB/Lawyer/Police (911)/FBI or any other case""
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...t=datea&page=2

IF that email is genuine it shows that it is worthwhile reporting scams to the FTC www.ftc.gov and the Attorney General (of your state and the state where the scam is located). Then get your card company to do a chargeback.

There is also a website set-up about this dazzlewhite scam :
    ( DazzlewhiteScam.com ) and in the comments someone who claims to be an ex-employee has said that they were told to lie to customers about chargebacks and also says that "The easiest way to get your money back ASAP is to keep telling them that you are going to contact the bank, Credit card company, Attorney General, District Attorney, FTC etc,"
    http://www.dazzlewhitescam.com/1/pos....html#comments

Don't just threaten scammers with reporting them to the FTC and AG but actually go ahead and do it. When they get a volume of complaints the FTC/AG will do something (as happened with the Google Money Tree scam).

http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
    --
    Last edited by ukscambuster; 09-25-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Re: Dazzlewhite Scam now called Dazzle Smile Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ukscambuster View Post
    Don't just threaten scammers with reporting them to the FTC and AG but actually go ahead and do it. When they get a volume of complaints the FTC/AG will do something (as happened with the Google Money Tree scam).

http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
    --
    That is a very good point that can not be expressed enough. Complaints must be made! The more complaints that are filed, the faster actions can be taken.
    I was told about that email as well and I do believe it was an actual email that was sent to employees.
    (No proof to back it up, just going on what I was told.)

Free Trial Offer Alert

"(WXYZ) -I’ve warned you about them before, and now the Better Business Bureau has issued a consumer alert about free trial offers for teeth whitening products. It’s just the latest free trial offer warning."
    Full story: http://www.wxyz.com/content/news/dwy...foo86s7cw.cspx

BBB:

Teeth Whitening Products Sold Online Wipe Smile off Consumers’ Faces
    Ubiquitous Ads Result in Angry Customers Across North America.
    http://cincinnati.bbb.org/article/te...rs-faces-12762

Plenty of CPA affiliate networks running these deceptive offers:
    http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/i...earch=teeth&=#
    http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/i...earch=dazzle&=

Wired.com (Wired Magazine) has published an article on DazzleSmile etc today :
    ‘Whiter Teeth’ Products Stained by Dismal Advertising Practices:
    http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2009/...ing-practices/

They got one thing wrong though:
    "Now fraud busters are zeroing in on at least one teeth-whitening vendor — Cyprus-based Farend Services, doing business in the U.S. as Dazzle Smile and Dazzle Smile Pro" - they are not "Cyprus based" - they are clearly in Canada, see:
    http://www.webcops.net/just_think_me...cams_8001.html
    and http://www.scamtimes.com/product-sca...cyprus-shells/

-

Found this post from a victim of this scam:

"I too was scammed by these 2 companies, Dazzle White or Dazzle Smile and Clean Brite. The woman recommends in an ad that you use both products together, one right after the other. And so it starts! Then they offer you shipping at a reduced rate for $.99 and $1.99 for the second product. (Because they know they are going to make a mint from most of us dummies!)

Shame on them, and shame on me for not thinking or researching it well enough! They want to make it so difficult to cancel that you just give up! I got the run around with so many different phone numbers, that I was nearly in tears. What a crock.

I finally cancelled all three programs, or so I thought, but am still getting hits on the debit card. Today I am cancelling that card. I wrote the bank and told them all about this. They say there is nothing you can do? A debit is not treated the same as a credit card? It should be more valuable, because it is like cash!

This caused overdraft fees, additional charges, stress beyond belief, hours on the phone, and still it is not resolved 2 months later? Hard, hard lesson learned.

We only have social security income which is limited, and there is no way we would willingly order something for that much money! Approx. $80 a month, but you only get the shipment once every 3 months, which equals $240 for this product every three months? Give me a break! I keep seeing international charges on my account as well. Where does it say that on their site? They are laughing all the way to the bank. How disgusting.
    "

Proud of yourself Dazzle White? This is what you are doing to thousands of people on a daily basis. What a sleazy, scummy way to make money.

All of the bogus product aliases listed below are "Free Trial" SCAMS run by the same organization.

You can learn about how enormous this monumental scam truly is, how they steal your money, and what you can do at:

http://www.KillPhishing.com/Scam1.htm

Pass the link to everyone you know-- spare your friends and relatives the expense, time and aggrevation of having this mafia organization steal their money and then deal with the stress of trying to get it back.

Write to me with your story at scam.com@killphishing.com if you were scammed by any of these creeps below, or other similar creeps, so we can be sure to contact you when we have collected enough evidence to move forward with a class-action lawsuit.

This, amazingly, is only a partial list:

1. ACAI 3000
    2. ACAI AWAY
    3. ACAIBURN/ ACAI BURN
    4. ACAI BERRY BREEZE
    5. ACAI BERRY DETOX
    6. ACAI BERRY EDGE
    7. ACAI BERRY ELITE
    8. ACAI BERRY EXTRA
    9. ACAI BERRY MAX
    10. ACAI BERRY SELECT
    11. ACAI BERRY SELECT CUT
    12. ACAI BERRY SLIM
    13. ACAI BERRY SUPREME
    14. ACAI SUPER BLEND
    15. ACAI BERRY TROPIC
    16. ACAI BERRY XTRA
    17. ACAI BURN SUPPLEMENT
    18. ACAI BREEZE
    19. ACAI CERTIFIED
    20. ACAI DETOX
    21. ACAI DETOX EXTREME
    22. ACAI DETOX XTREME
    23. ACAI ELITE
    24. ACAI FIRE
    25. ACAI FIT DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
    26. ACAI FIT CLEANSING FORMULA
    27. ACAI FORCE MAX
    28. ACAI FORCE MAXX
    29. ACAI MAX
    30. ACAI NUTRA BURST
    31. ACAI NUTRABURST
    32. ACAI PRO DETOX
    33. ACAI PURE
    34. ACAI PURE DETOX
    35. ACAI SLIM
    36. ACAI ULTRA BURN
    37. ACAI VAS DIET CHEWS
    38. ACAI WITH GREEN TEA EXTRACT
    39. ACAI WRINKLE REDUCER
    40. ADVANCE BRIGHT
    41. ADVANCED ACAI WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM
    42. ADVANCED CLEANSE
    43. ADVANCED WELLNESS RESEARCH
    44. ALTA WHITE TEETH WHITENING
    45. AXIS WELLNESS
    46. BELLA BRITE
    47. BEVERLY HILLS SMILE
    48. BIG TIME MUSCLE FORMULA
    49. BRIDAL BEAUTY WHITE
    50. BRITE SMILE TO GO
    51. BRITE TEETH PRO
    52. BRITE WHITE
    53. BRIGHT TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM
    54. BROMA CLEANSE
    55. BROMALITE
    56. CARALLUMA ACTIVES
    57. CCN
    58. CELEB LIPS
    59. CELEBRITY LIPS
    60. CELEBRITY SMILE
    61. CELEBRITY SEXY TEETH WHITENING
    62. CELEBRITY WHITE TEETH
    63. CELL PRO 7
    64. CENTRAL COAST NUTRA
    65. CERTIFIED ACAI
    66. CHIA SUPREME
    67. CHOLESTA PRO
    68. CLEANSE GOLD
    69. CLEANSE PRO X
    70. CLEAN WHITES
    71. CLOUD NINE COLON DETOX
    72. COSMETYN
    73. COLNX
    74. COLO CLEANSE
    75. COLO CLEANSE PLUS
    76. COLO DETOX XR
    77. COLO PURE/COLOPURE
    78. COLO THIN COLON CLEANSE
    79. COLO TOX
    80. COLONMED700
    81. COLON CLEANSE 3000
    82. COLON CLEANSE EXTREME
    83. COLON CLEANSE PRO
    84. COLON CLEANSE XTRA
    85. COLON DETOX
    86. COLON REVITALIZE
    87. COLON XR
    88. COLON ZEN
    89. COMPREHENSIVE WEIGHT LOSS EBOOK
    90. COSMETYN INTENSE ANTI CELLULITE THERAPY
    91. COSMETYN INTENSE STRETCH MARK THERAPY
    92. COST KING / COSTKINGS
    93. DENTAWHITE
    94. DERMAPLEX-12
    95. DERMAPLEX-MD ACNE TREATMENT SYSTEM
    96. DERMAPLEX-MD EYE REPAIR SERUM
    97. DERMAPLEX-MD INSTANT LIFTING SERUM
    98. DAZZLE WHITE
    99. DAZZLE WHITE PRO
    100. DAZZLE WHITE MAX
    101. DAZZLE SMILE
    102. DAZZLE SMILE SUPREME
    103. DAZZLE SMILE USA
    104. DENTA WHITE
    105. DENTECH WHITENING
    106. DUAL ACTION CLEANSE
    107. EASY BRITE TEETH
    108. EASY GOOGLE PROFIT CLUB
    109. EASY WHITE
    110. EASY WHITENING TIPS
    111. ELITE ACAI BLAST
    112. EXACT ACAI BERRY
    113. EXACT ACAI WITH GREEN TEA
    114. EZBRIGHT
    115. EZ BRIGHT PRO
    116. EZ BRITE TEETH
    117. FORCE MAX
    118. FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM
    119. GENIX LABS
    120. GLEAMING WHITE SMILE
    121. GOJI ADVANCE WEIGHT LOSS FORMULA
    122. GOJI COLON CLEANSE
    123. GOOGLE BIZ KIT
    124. GOOGLE CASH SUCCESS KIT
    125. GOOGLE MONEY KIT
    126. GOOGLE PAYOUT SYSTEM
    127. GOOGLE PROFITS
    128. GOOGLE PROFIT LIBRARY
    129. GOOGLE START UP KIT
    130. GREEN TEA DESIRE
    131. GREEN TEA EXTREME
    132. HOLLYWOOD SEXY SMILE
    133. HOLLYWOOD SMILE
    134. HOODIA
    135. HOODIA CORE
    136. HOODIA GORDONII PLUS
    137. HOODIA STAR
    138. HOODIA STAR PM
    139. HOODIAXPLUS
    140. HOODIA WATER
    141. HYDRAXANTHIN
    142. ID SENTINEL ALERT
    143. IDOL WHITE
    144. INSIDER SECRETS TO WELLNESS
    145. INSIDER SECRETS TIPS
    146. INTERNET RICHES GURU
    147. IVORY BRITES
    148. IVORY SMILES
    149. IVORY WHITE
    150. I WIN WHITENING
    151. JOHN CENA WORKOUT
    152. JUN PURE CLEANSE
    153. KARDASHIAN SMILE
    154. LIFE CLEANSE
    155. LIPO SOM
    156. LIQUIBOOST
    157. LIVE CLEAN FOR LIFE PERSONALIZED WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
    158. LUMINOUS BRITES
    159. LUMINOUS TEETH
    160. MAKE MONEY WITH EBAY
    161. MAKEOVER BEAUTY SECRETS
    162. MAQUI BERRY BURN
    163. MAX ACAI BOOST
    164. MAX ACAI WEIGHTLOSS
    165. MAXIMUM ACAI POWER
    166. MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS WITH ACAI
    167. MAXIMUM RESV
    168. MEDI COLON CLEANSE
    169. MILLIONREVIEWS.COM
    170. MOVIE STAR LOOK
    171. MOVIE STAR TEETH WHITENING
    172. MUSCLE MIGHT
    173. MY AVELA
    174. MY DIET PARTNER
    175. MY DITE PARTNER
    176. MY FITNESS HUB/ MYFITNESSHUB
    177. N.O. BOOST EXTREME
    178. NITRIC OXIDE BOOST
    179. NATRABRITE
    180. NATRACLEAN
    181. NATURAL SOURCE STORE
    182. NATURE COLON CLEANSE
    183. NATURE COLON DETOX
    184. NETALAB
    185. NETWORK AGENDA
    186. NUTRABRITE
    187. NUTRIFLEX
    188. ONLINE WEALTH CONNECTION
    189. THE ORIGINAL ACAI DIET
    190. ORTHO WHITE
    191. PERFECTLY WHITE
    192. PLIATROL
    193. POMEGRANATE WEIGHT LOSS
    194. POM CLEAR POMEGRANATE CLEANSE
    195. POWER COLON CLEANSE
    196. POWER FLUSH 500 / POWERFLUSH500
    197. PREMIERE WHITE
    198. PREMIERE WHITENING
    199. PREMIUM ACAI SLIM
    200. PRO TEETH
    201. PROBIOTIC CLEANSE
    202. PROFIT CENTER LEARNING
    203. PURE ACAI BERRY
    204. PURE ACAI BERRY BURN
    205. PURE CLEANSE COLON CLEANSE
    206. PURE CLEANSE PRO
    207. PURE COLON RINSE
    208. PURE LIFT CREAM
    209. PURE LIFT ULTRA
    210. PURE REZV PRO
    211. PURELY WHITE
    212. PURELY WHITES
    213. PURITY 12
    214. REBATE MILLIONAIRE
    215. REM BRIGHT
    216. RESV
    217. RESV PRO
    218. RESVA-LIFE
    219. RESVER XP
    220. RESVIE
    221. RESVERATROL MIRACLE
    222. RESVERATROL ULTRA
    223. RESVERATROL XR
    224. REZ CHEWS
    225. REZ MELTS
    226. REZV BOOST
    227. REZV CLEAR
    228. REZV LIFELINE
    229. REZV POMEGRANATE
    230. REZV PRO
    231. REZV PURE
    232. REZ PURE
    233. REZXTRA
    234. SFL NUTRITION
    235. S E SPEEDMASTER ENTERPRISES
    236. SEXY CELEB LIPS
    237. SEXY CELEBRITY LIPS
    238. SHIMMERING WHITE TEETH WHITENER
    239. SLIM ACAI
    240. SLIM LIFE DIET
    241. SMART SMOKER E-CIGARETTE
    242. SMART WHITE
    243. SMILEBRITE WHITE TEETH
    244. SNOW WHITE CREAM
    245. SOUTH BEACH ACAI
    246. SOUTH BEACH BRITE
    247. SOUTH BEACH SMILE
    248. SOUTH BEACH SPARKLE
    249. TAN THIN
    250. TEETH WHITE
    251. TEETH WHITENING
    252. TEETH WHITENING NOW
    253. TEETH WHITENING TIPS
    254. TITAN BLACK, LLC
    255. TREEBLER.COM SUBSCRIPTION
    256. TOTAL CLEANSE
    257. ULTIMA HOODIA
    258. ULTIMATE ANTI PARASITE SUPPORT
    259. ULTIMATE COLON CLEANSE
    260. ULTRA CLEASNE
    261. ULTRA CLEANSE PLUS
    262. UNITED BENEFIT ADVANTAGE
    263. UNITED BENEFIT SERVICES
    264. VIBRANT WHITE
    265. VIBRANT WHITENING
    266. VINOTOL
    267. VITAL ACAI
    268. VITAL REZV
    269. VIV3LAB
    270. WEALTH CONNECTION
    271. WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS PRO
    272. WHITE SMILES
    273. WHITENBRITES
    274. WHITENING BRITES
    275. WHITENING NOW
    276. WHITENING NOW FREE TRIAL
    277. WU-YI SOURCE TEA
    278. YOUTH KIT
    279. YOUTH RESV
    280. ZAAZOOM WHITE TEETH
    281. ZOOM WHITENING
    Are you stunned yet? Read the report. It grows every week. Tell me if you know of others that should be added to this list, or other websites that should be added to the investigation report at www.killphishing.com/Scam1.htm .

Remember, FREE TRIALS never ask for a credit card number!

"Free Trial" SCAMS are all orchestrated by the same mafia organization.

You can learn about how big this monumental scam really is - how they steal your money - and what you can do to get your money back at:

Forward the link to everyone you know-- spare your friends and relatives the expense, time and aggrevation of having this mafia organization steal their money too, and then having to deal with the stress of trying to get it back.

Write to me with your story at scam.com@killphishing.com if you were scammed by any of these creeps below, or other similar creeps, so we can be sure to contact you when we have collected enough evidence to move forward with a class-action lawsuit.

1. ACAI 3000
    2. ACAI AWAY
    3. ACAIBURN/ ACAI BURN
    4. ACAI BERRY BREEZE
    5. ACAI BERRY DETOX
    6. ACAI BERRY EDGE
    7. ACAI BERRY ELITE
    8. ACAI BERRY EXTRA
    9. ACAI BERRY MAX
    10. ACAI BERRY SELECT
    12. ACAI BERRY SLIM
    13. ACAI BERRY SUPREME
    14. ACAI SUPER BLEND
    15. ACAI BERRY TROPIC
    16. ACAI BERRY XTRA
    17. ACAI BURN SUPPLEMENT
    18. ACAI BREEZE
    19. ACAI CERTIFIED
    20. ACAI DETOX
    21. ACAI DETOX EXTREME
    22. ACAI DETOX XTREME
    23. ACAI ELITE
    24. ACAI FIRE
    27. ACAI FORCE MAX
    28. ACAI FORCE MAXX
    29. ACAI MAX
    30. ACAI NUTRA BURST
    31. ACAI NUTRABURST
    32. ACAI PRO DETOX
    33. ACAI PURE
    34. ACAI PURE DETOX
    35. ACAI SLIM
    36. ACAI ULTRA BURN
    37. ACAI VAS DIET CHEWS
    39. ACAI WRINKLE REDUCER
    40. ADVANCE BRIGHT
    42. ADVANCED CLEANSE
    45. AXIS WELLNESS
    46. BELLA BRITE
    47. BEVERLY HILLS SMILE
    49. BRIDAL BEAUTY WHITE
    50. BRITE SMILE TO GO
    51. BRITE TEETH PRO
    52. BRITE WHITE
    54. BROMA CLEANSE
    55. BROMALITE
    56. CARALLUMA ACTIVES
    57. CCN
    58. CELEB LIPS
    59. CELEBRITY LIPS
    60. CELEBRITY SMILE
    63. CELL PRO 7
    64. CENTRAL COAST NUTRA
    65. CERTIFIED ACAI
    66. CHIA SUPREME
    67. CHOLESTA PRO
    68. CLEANSE GOLD
    69. CLEANSE PRO X
    70. CLEAN WHITES
    72. COSMETYN
    73. COLNX
    74. COLO CLEANSE
    75. COLO CLEANSE PLUS
    76. COLO DETOX XR
    77. COLO PURE/COLOPURE
    79. COLO TOX
    80. COLONMED700
    81. COLON CLEANSE 3000
    83. COLON CLEANSE PRO
    84. COLON CLEANSE XTRA
    85. COLON DETOX
    86. COLON REVITALIZE
    87. COLON XR
    88. COLON ZEN
    93. DENTAWHITE
    94. DERMAPLEX-12
    98. DAZZLE WHITE
    99. DAZZLE WHITE PRO
    100. DAZZLE WHITE MAX
    101. DAZZLE SMILE
    103. DAZZLE SMILE USA
    104. DENTA WHITE
    105. DENTECH WHITENING
    106. DUAL ACTION CLEANSE
    107. EASY BRITE TEETH
    109. EASY WHITE
    110. EASY WHITENING TIPS
    111. ELITE ACAI BLAST
    112. EXACT ACAI BERRY
    114. EZBRIGHT
    115. EZ BRIGHT PRO
    116. EZ BRITE TEETH
    117. FORCE MAX
    118. FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM
    119. GENIX LABS
    122. GOJI COLON CLEANSE
    123. GOOGLE BIZ KIT
    125. GOOGLE MONEY KIT
    127. GOOGLE PROFITS
    129. GOOGLE START UP KIT
    130. GREEN TEA DESIRE
    131. GREEN TEA EXTREME
    133. HOLLYWOOD SMILE
    134. HOODIA
    135. HOODIA CORE
    137. HOODIA STAR
    138. HOODIA STAR PM
    139. HOODIAXPLUS
    140. HOODIA WATER
    141. HYDRAXANTHIN
    142. ID SENTINEL ALERT
    143. IDOL WHITE
    147. IVORY BRITES
    148. IVORY SMILES
    149. IVORY WHITE
    150. I WIN WHITENING
    151. JOHN CENA WORKOUT
    152. JUN PURE CLEANSE
    153. KARDASHIAN SMILE
    154. LIFE CLEANSE
    155. LIPO SOM
    156. LIQUIBOOST
    157. LIVE CLEAN FOR LIFE PERSONALIZED WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
    158. LUMINOUS BRITES
    159. LUMINOUS TEETH
    160. MAKE MONEY WITH EBAY
    161. MAKEOVER BEAUTY SECRETS
    162. MAQUI BERRY BURN
    163. MAX ACAI BOOST
    164. MAX ACAI WEIGHTLOSS
    165. MAXIMUM ACAI POWER
    166. MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS WITH ACAI
    167. MAXIMUM RESV
    168. MEDI COLON CLEANSE
    169. MILLIONREVIEWS.COM
    170. MOVIE STAR LOOK
    171. MOVIE STAR TEETH WHITENING
    172. MUSCLE MIGHT
    173. MY AVELA
    174. MY DIET PARTNER
    175. MY DITE PARTNER
    176. MY FITNESS HUB/ MYFITNESSHUB
    177. N.O. BOOST EXTREME
    178. NITRIC OXIDE BOOST
    179. NATRABRITE
    180. NATRACLEAN
    181. NATURAL SOURCE STORE
    182. NATURE COLON CLEANSE
    183. NATURE COLON DETOX
    184. NETALAB
    185. NETWORK AGENDA
    186. NUTRABRITE
    187. NUTRIFLEX
    188. ONLINE WEALTH CONNECTION
    189. THE ORIGINAL ACAI DIET
    190. ORTHO WHITE
    191. PERFECTLY WHITE
    192. PLIATROL
    193. POMEGRANATE WEIGHT LOSS
    194. POM CLEAR POMEGRANATE CLEANSE
    195. POWER COLON CLEANSE
    196. POWER FLUSH 500 / POWERFLUSH500
    197. PREMIERE WHITE
    198. PREMIERE WHITENING
    199. PREMIUM ACAI SLIM
    200. PRO TEETH
    201. PROBIOTIC CLEANSE
    202. PROFIT CENTER LEARNING
    203. PURE ACAI BERRY
    204. PURE ACAI BERRY BURN
    205. PURE CLEANSE COLON CLEANSE
    206. PURE CLEANSE PRO
    207. PURE COLON RINSE
    208. PURE LIFT CREAM
    209. PURE LIFT ULTRA
    210. PURE REZV PRO
    211. PURELY WHITE
    212. PURELY WHITES
    213. PURITY 12
    214. REBATE MILLIONAIRE
    215. REM BRIGHT
    216. RESV
    217. RESV PRO
    218. RESVA-LIFE
    219. RESVER XP
    220. RESVIE
    221. RESVERATROL MIRACLE
    222. RESVERATROL ULTRA
    223. RESVERATROL XR
    224. REZ CHEWS
    225. REZ MELTS
    226. REZV BOOST
    227. REZV CLEAR
    228. REZV LIFELINE
    229. REZV POMEGRANATE
    230. REZV PRO
    231. REZV PURE
    232. REZ PURE
    233. REZXTRA
    234. SFL NUTRITION
    235. S E SPEEDMASTER ENTERPRISES
    236. SEXY CELEB LIPS
    237. SEXY CELEBRITY LIPS
    238. SHIMMERING WHITE TEETH WHITENER
    239. SLIM ACAI
    240. SLIM LIFE DIET
    241. SMART SMOKER E-CIGARETTE
    242. SMART WHITE
    243. SMILEBRITE WHITE TEETH
    244. SNOW WHITE CREAM
    245. SOUTH BEACH ACAI
    246. SOUTH BEACH BRITE
    247. SOUTH BEACH SMILE
    248. SOUTH BEACH SPARKLE
    249. TAN THIN
    250. TEETH WHITE
    251. TEETH WHITENING
    252. TEETH WHITENING NOW
    253. TEETH WHITENING TIPS
    254. TITAN BLACK, LLC
    255. TREEBLER.COM SUBSCRIPTION
    256. TOTAL CLEANSE
    257. ULTIMA HOODIA
    258. ULTIMATE ANTI PARASITE SUPPORT
    259. ULTIMATE COLON CLEANSE
    260. ULTRA CLEASNE
    261. ULTRA CLEANSE PLUS
    262. UNITED BENEFIT ADVANTAGE
    263. UNITED BENEFIT SERVICES
    264. VIBRANT WHITE
    265. VIBRANT WHITENING
    266. VINOTOL
    267. VITAL ACAI
    268. VITAL REZV
    269. VIV3LAB
    270. WEALTH CONNECTION
    271. WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS PRO
    272. WHITE SMILES
    273. WHITENBRITES
    274. WHITENING BRITES
    275. WHITENING NOW
    276. WHITENING NOW FREE TRIAL
    277. WU-YI SOURCE TEA
    278. YOUTH KIT
    279. YOUTH RESV
    280. ZAAZOOM WHITE TEETH
    281. ZOOM WHITENING
    Are you stunned yet? Read the report. It grows every week. Tell me if you know of others that should be added to this list, or other websites that should be added to the investigation report at www.killphishing.com/Scam1.htm .

Watch out for google ads with Dazzlewhite (tooth whitening product). If you click on get a free sample, you are unwittingly signing up for unrefundable affiliate products for a 14-day trial period after which not only Dazzlewhite but two other predatory retailers start billing your credit card monthly, the biggest offender is Dazzlewhite itself for charges of $58+ per month after the trial period. The bad news is conceiled in bottom-of-the-screen mini-typeface print listing agreements with affiliates. Dazzlewhite pretends to give you a $3 discount on a $5 sample, all the while ripping you off on the affiliate gotcha, and promising no refunds for the deal you were just suckered into while looking for a deal.

"I too was scammed by these 2 companies, Dazzle White or Dazzle Smile and Clean Brite. The woman recommends in an ad that you use both products together, one right after the other. And so it starts! Then they offer you shipping at a reduced rate for $.99 and $1.99 for the second product. (Because they know they are going to make a mint from most of us dummies!)

Shame on them, and shame on me for not thinking or researching it well enough! They want to make it so difficult to cancel that you just give up! I got the run around with so many different phone numbers, that I was nearly in tears. What a crock.

I finally cancelled all three programs, or so I thought, but am still getting hits on the debit card. Today I am cancelling that card. I wrote the bank and told them all about this. They say there is nothing you can do? A debit is not treated the same as a credit card? It should be more valuable, because it is like cash!

This caused overdraft fees, additional charges, stress beyond belief, hours on the phone, and still it is not resolved 2 months later? Hard, hard lesson learned.

We only have social security income which is limited, and there is no way we would willingly order something for that much money! Approx. $80 a month, but you only get the shipment once every 3 months, which equals $240 for this product every three months? Give me a break! I keep seeing international charges on my account as well. Where does it say that on their site? They are laughing all the way to the bank. How disgusting. "

Proud of yourself Dazzle White? This is what you are doing to thousands of people on a daily basis. What a sleazy, scummy way to make money.

"Free Trial" SCAMS are all orchestrated by the same mafia organization.

You can learn about how big this monumental scam really is - how they steal your money - and what you can do to get your money back at:

Forward the link to everyone you know-- spare your friends and relatives the expense, time and aggrevation of having this mafia organization steal their money too, and then having to deal with the stress of trying to get it back.

1. ACAI 3000
    2. ACAI AWAY
    3. ACAIBURN/ ACAI BURN
    4. ACAI BERRY BREEZE
    5. ACAI BERRY DETOX
    6. ACAI BERRY EDGE
    7. ACAI BERRY ELITE
    8. ACAI BERRY EXTRA
    9. ACAI BERRY MAX
    10. ACAI BERRY SELECT
    12. ACAI BERRY SLIM
    13. ACAI BERRY SUPREME
    14. ACAI SUPER BLEND
    15. ACAI BERRY TROPIC
    16. ACAI BERRY XTRA
    17. ACAI BURN SUPPLEMENT
    18. ACAI BREEZE
    19. ACAI CERTIFIED
    20. ACAI DETOX
    21. ACAI DETOX EXTREME
    22. ACAI DETOX XTREME
    23. ACAI ELITE
    24. ACAI FIRE
    27. ACAI FORCE MAX
    28. ACAI FORCE MAXX
    29. ACAI MAX
    30. ACAI NUTRA BURST
    31. ACAI NUTRABURST
    32. ACAI PRO DETOX
    33. ACAI PURE
    34. ACAI PURE DETOX
    35. ACAI SLIM
    36. ACAI ULTRA BURN
    37. ACAI VAS DIET CHEWS
    39. ACAI WRINKLE REDUCER
    40. ADVANCE BRIGHT
    42. ADVANCED CLEANSE
    45. AXIS WELLNESS
    46. BELLA BRITE
    47. BEVERLY HILLS SMILE
    49. BRIDAL BEAUTY WHITE
    50. BRITE SMILE TO GO
    51. BRITE TEETH PRO
    52. BRITE WHITE
    54. BROMA CLEANSE
    55. BROMALITE
    56. CARALLUMA ACTIVES
    57. CCN
    58. CELEB LIPS
    59. CELEBRITY LIPS
    60. CELEBRITY SMILE
    63. CELL PRO 7
    64. CENTRAL COAST NUTRA
    65. CERTIFIED ACAI
    66. CHIA SUPREME
    67. CHOLESTA PRO
    68. CLEANSE GOLD
    69. CLEANSE PRO X
    70. CLEAN WHITES
    72. COSMETYN
    73. COLNX
    74. COLO CLEANSE
    75. COLO CLEANSE PLUS
    76. COLO DETOX XR
    77. COLO PURE/COLOPURE
    79. COLO TOX
    80. COLONMED700
    81. COLON CLEANSE 3000
    83. COLON CLEANSE PRO
    84. COLON CLEANSE XTRA
    85. COLON DETOX
    86. COLON REVITALIZE
    87. COLON XR
    88. COLON ZEN
    93. DENTAWHITE
    94. DERMAPLEX-12
    98. DAZZLE WHITE
    99. DAZZLE WHITE PRO
    100. DAZZLE WHITE MAX
    101. DAZZLE SMILE
    103. DAZZLE SMILE USA
    104. DENTA WHITE
    105. DENTECH WHITENING
    106. DUAL ACTION CLEANSE
    107. EASY BRITE TEETH
    109. EASY WHITE
    110. EASY WHITENING TIPS
    111. ELITE ACAI BLAST
    112. EXACT ACAI BERRY
    114. EZBRIGHT
    115. EZ BRIGHT PRO
    116. EZ BRITE TEETH
    117. FORCE MAX
    118. FXSUPPLEMENTS.COM
    119. GENIX LABS
    122. GOJI COLON CLEANSE
    123. GOOGLE BIZ KIT
    125. GOOGLE MONEY KIT
    127. GOOGLE PROFITS
    129. GOOGLE START UP KIT
    130. GREEN TEA DESIRE
    131. GREEN TEA EXTREME
    133. HOLLYWOOD SMILE
    134. HOODIA
    135. HOODIA CORE
    137. HOODIA STAR
    138. HOODIA STAR PM
    139. HOODIAXPLUS
    140. HOODIA WATER
    141. HYDRAXANTHIN
    142. ID SENTINEL ALERT
    143. IDOL WHITE
    147. IVORY BRITES
    148. IVORY SMILES
    149. IVORY WHITE
    150. I WIN WHITENING

We only have social security income which is limited, and there is no way we would willingly order something for that much money! Approx. $80 a month, but you only get the shipment once every 3 months, which equals $240 for this product every three months? Give me a break! I keep seeing international charges on my account as well. Where does it say that on their site? They are laughing all the way to the bank. How disgusting. "