+ Reply to Thread

NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever, REVEALED 40 yrs

NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever, REVEALED worldwide first in public, 40 years later to the day of the first "moon"walk

The two basic facts about the real story of manned space travel
    Both facts revealed today worldwide first in public, 40 years or one generation to the day of the first "moonwalk" by an "astronaut":
    1. There was only one man in History to have experienced a rocket launch.
    2. Yet he did not become an astronaut.

NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever
    His name: [_ _ _ A R _ _]
    Illuminati "Info" has him as one of the ca. 500 "astronauts" in History.

Poster asks: Budarin ? Camarda ? Edwards ? Eyharts ? Gubarev ? Komarov ? Lazarev ? Makarov ? Manarov ? Tokarev ?
    Prophet replies: One of them: [_ _ _ A R O V]

Poster replies: "Oleg Makarov, the Soviet cosmonaut and spacecraft designer who has died aged 70, survived the only occasion on which either the Russians or the Americans had to fire their emergency escape system to escape a rocket failure."
    Prophet replies: Before I confirm or deny what name - Komarov, Makarov or Manarov - is the correct solution, it is the right time to illustrate the power of End Times Reductionism as KEY to conspiracies, by detailing the power behind four known and three missing characters, adding to one name.

End Times Reductionism and the only "astronaut" ever
    The process of solving the riddle of the name of the only "astronaut" ever implicitly delivers an extraordinary amount of end times information:
    1- completing the Typology of NASA hoaxes. More precisely: specify two types of the list that for now more than 2 years was waiting to be completed and so far included only one type of NASA hoaxes. (1)

2- understanding how previously known end times information was reduced by End Times Prophet. More precisely: why the NASA Hoax known as "space shutlte launches" was not added to the list until now, despite the fact that Prophet exposed it worldwide first more than two years ago.

3- placing the last piece in the puzzle of how the moon landing hoax was staged. More precisely: FULL story of what the role of the Soviet Union exactly was.

The additional information provided by the four characters already known to be part of the riddle
    What has just been revealed, i.e. the name of the only "astronaut" ever is either Komarov, Makarov or Manarov, implies that the first type of NASA hoaxes to be added to the list is:
    #2. NASA launched astronauts using rocket technology.

It also shows that this type applies only to NASA, since as just revealed, the Soviet Union did actually attempt at least ONE launch (once the riddle is completely solved it will be clear if it was more than one).

A direct consequence of Hoaxes of type #2, the type that has just been specified, is that there are NO astronauts inside any "space shuttle" launched.
    It is now clear how previously known end times information revealed by Prophet was reduced, in particular why the "space shuttle" launches hoax was not added to the list until now: it is only a subtype of type #2.

The additional information provided by solving the riddle
    Once the three missing characters to completely solve the riddle are known, two additional pieces can be immediately specified:
    - The second type of NASA hoaxes to be added to the list
    - the FULL story of what the role of the Soviet Union in the moon landing hoax was.

By the way: the solution is NOT Makarov.
    Make no mistake: that is what you would expect both from the Laws of End Times Reductionism and from End Times Reductionism as KEY to Conspiracies.

Notes
    (1) Types of NASA hoaxes
    http://nasa-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007...ive-basic.html
    Last edited by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible; 07-21-2009 at 09:12 AM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: NAME of the ONLY "astronaut" ever, REVEALED 40

WTF are you talking about?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible you sound like a NWO conspiracy theorist?
    Seek help / guidance please on this issue.
    I will pray for you.

Does this require some kind of special decoder ring to read, or was it just me?
    :spin2:

It looks like a game of hangman to me. I'm just not sure what they do if you lose where he's from, which is why I haven't tried playing yet.

:crazy1:
    It isn't arrogance. It's simple observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    ROTFL! Read his other posts and threads! The guy needs some meds quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    ROTFL! Read his other posts and threads! The guy needs some meds quickly!
    What! He is just a normal conspiracy theory advocate...nothing makes sense.

please don't stomp all over this --- let him expand on it.

i have a buddy whose conspiracy rants for the most part are run-of-the-mill common stuff about the gangster banksters and their bushwhacking buddies, but for some reason he's convinced that nobody ever went to the moon.

apparently that's what this post is implying underneath all the confused syntax.

my friend's convictions were easily unsettled when i asked him where they got all the moon rocks from if they never went there and like the good reasonable fellow that he is, he went to the internet, read about the rocks and lo and behold, he's improved his stance to "well maybe they did".

"laws of end time reductionism" ? What moronic ********** came up with such dreck as that?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Weishaupt View Post
    "laws of end time reductionism" ? What moronic ********** came up with such dreck as that?
    I was the same one that came up with the word **********.
    Take a day off and dress for it, with your dirtiest laundry, and spend the entire morning in the largest park within your city.
    Make sure to buy the cheapest wine that you can find, and buy three bottles, maybe four.
    Conceal as many as you can within your clothing and have one inside of a crumpled paper sack, hidden except for the top.
    Stroll through the park, not walk, take it slow and easy. Canter with an air of carelessness and frivolity.
    Try this twice. If this does not work, then try staggering and mumbling incoherent things to yourself, as you meander through the park.
    Also, watch out for the POLICE, they are everywhere.
    If you still have not made contact then take a seat. On a bench is not the best choice.
    Sit by a street with your back against a tree is the best, and just wait.
    You can try to expose a little more of the bottle neck, that may help.
    I am assured that the aliens will eventually notice your attempts at contact and will respond.
    Do not leave! Even if you have to relieve yourself, stain your garments. Wet yourself, and if all fails crap in your drawers, an alien will be by soon to communicate with you.

Signed, Moonbeam
    Last edited by gregw2; 10-03-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

There have been only
    two objects of space junk.

And......

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper View Post
    There have been only
    two objects of space junk.

And......

Perfect. I have no other words to describe.
    Great!

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
    To understand the post it helps to be either drunk or have severe dementia. I hope this answers your question.
    :freak3:

No, this is normal Illuminati/new world order/moon hoax/lizard royalty stuff, pretty run of the mill, really.
    Just someone totally ing off their head making patterns out of nothing, being agreed on by others the same, with not a hint of common sense or humour
    .Dangerous guys with guns who need medicated, mostly.
    The perfect people to have running the world, according to them, I'd love to see a cage full of the ers left alone for a week, they'd club each other to death

http://youtu.be/PsgBtOVzHKI
    If you dont believe this, you should be killed by your own family to stop your genes spreading.OK?