+ Reply to Thread

ApexDivision.com - Apex Division SCAM!

Hi My name is Jason and I was outsourcing some programming job few months ago to Apex Division. This is their website, look great, yeah, that's why I was using their service: http://www.apexdivision.com

The owner of Apex division was: Nir Jhareswar. I believe he's the one who love to scam his clients. Generally he would use his sales manager, a Pakistani or Indian named Prabhakar Prasad to convince us.

Once we agree to work with Apex Division, they would steal your website data (I don't know why) but they won't work as you want them to be. Then when you feel unsatisfied and file your complaint, they won't refund you. These in' scammers need to be exposed!

Re: ApexDivision.com - Apex Division SCAM!

Jason,

Just check the last line, this is the exact reason I am refusing to pay you back so easily. More you use abuse to my Country, my company, my team I will not pay and make sure you get the it back, with interest.

Dear Readers,
    Json understands what he needs, but does not know how to value other person and show respect. If someone comes and use abusive language for your country, and then show attitude, will you accept it so easily?
    Though we do not know owe any explanation to anyone, but would like to provide any details, to whom it matters, just let us know.
    But one thing for sure, if any client of mine is using abusive language for my Country, I am not going to let it pass so easily.

Thanks!
    Nirjhareswar Banerjee
    For Apex Divison

you are definitely a joke. I didn't have anything against Indian nor Pakistani. I just say "Indian or Pakistani name" which obviously is not racist. Don't use this excuse to accuse me of anything.

Your problem is quite simple. You broke my site, you stole my data, and then you avoided to give me a refund. Even if you are an American or European, I would still get pissed off. Do not try to bring discussion to race issue, the problem obviously is you scam me. Fuc* off, Apex Division.

For readers, kindly ask this so-called gentleman Nir his portfolio. He will show you fake portfolio (which actually he never worked for those sites if you ask those sites directly).

What this company is basically saying is that if you piss them off they will screw you, which based on what Thegreatthunder has said means that they will brake your site, steal your data, and keep your money.

Mmm, I think that is pretty close to the definition of scam.

Quote Originally Posted by legitebiz View Post
    What this company is basically saying is that if you piss them off they will screw you, which based on what Thegreatthunder has said means that they will brake your site, steal your data, and keep your money.

Mmm, I think that is pretty close to the definition of scam.
    You are right. I don't know in what way did I piss them off. They pissed me off in first place before I started shouting about them so obviously they scammed me first before I pissed them off. And now they want to use an excuse about me being racist so they won't take any responsibility. What kind of company is that?

I even doubt his company is for real. Maybe they are just 2-3 freelancers who want to make quick bucks. I wonder how could they get a lot of positive rep in elance. Maybe they abuse the system.

Jason:
    1. If I put the chat transcript here, which you had with Prabhakar, will that not reveal your true color? You wrote 'you ing indians' in your chat. Your initial post to this forum just resonates the same tone.
    2. If I had to steel your money, I wont come here and reply.
    3. You talking about our portfolio??? :-) check this page: http://apexdivision.elance.com which is our portfolio in elance.
    4. We are member of NASCOM and TiE, if you at all know what it means, which I have strong doubt.
    5. Can you prove me that I stole your data? You give access of your server when someone works on a project on YOUR server.
    6. 'I am Joke', I don't care if I am considered as a joke, for just protesting to someone who abuses to my country. So far I have not used any bad words, which does not mean we don't know how to use that, but we know how to refrain ourselves.
    7. Word by word, show me a single project which is in our portfolio and its not done by us. Prove it first.

Legitebiz:
    I do not owe you any explanation, but still, you really need to know what the real story all about. Its not about pissing someone off, its clearly about the words he used, specially for my Country. Here I do not refer to the initial post of his, but the chat he had with my colleague. Anyway, you can 'hear' the same from his communication. I would like to know what would you / your company do, in this kind of scenario? Where you close a project, which can be done only on live server, then you put some test post, your client goes mad, start abusing, then asks you to delete, you delete and then he shouts back to you, stating that you have broke his site, and all through uses languages which is absolutely improper. Then he asks the refund, which you commit that you will, but the person does not have patience and goes on and on... sends 20 mails a day, with the same kind of language, you still think you want to refund in timely fashion? No, I don't need any answer from you, I want you to think, putting yourself in my shoes... that goes for everyone who is reading this thread...

Hmm...I also worked with Apex Division in the past. They did their job at that time but the quality was kinda suck. I wouldn't consider them as scammer but they are far from what you can say as "professional". I mean, who would ask you to pay for $600 for just a very common job? You know what I mean?
    Last edited by John990; 08-09-2009 at 10:00 PM.

8. 08-09-2009, 10:15 PM

Reason
    Just consider it done.

9. 08-09-2009, 10:31 PM

Reason
    Just consider it done

@Jason:
    1. Go ahead with your screenshots and google access, even we can also do the same. I have the transcript with me as well. Lets see where we reach.
    2. google loves scam, yes, and have you noticed this is the first of its kind? :yelcutelaughA: and no, we have not tampered google to remove ours, its just the opposite, we do not have a bad track record! Its only you, who wants to prove us wrong, keep trying... I saw you tried with three similar posts in three sites.
    3. Referring to 'someone' at DP is not good enough, you must provide proof, if I say, I have had word with the other entrepreneurs at NASSCOM and most of them told Jason is a bad buyer, and never do business with him, will you buy it? Or will anyone buy it? :spin2:
    4. Regarding data erase: a. We told you that the project needs to be done on your server, since vbulletin has a license issue. b. You asked us to work on your sever. c. Then you screamed because we had to post test posts. d. Then you asked us to remove, which we did e. and then you come and tell us, why we deleted! e. and on the top accuse us that we stole your data! You are really funny man!

@John990: Would like to hear more about the project you are talking about.

vbulletin? I didn't use vB. Can you talk to me directly to solve this once and for all, I don't want to keep writing here, just consider it done.