+ Reply to Thread

Stop Trying to Get Rich Quick

Will people always be gullible to con artists? I mean, how many times must you see others swindled before you stop being stupid and think for yourself?

I heard a wonderful lesson a few years ago about investing in the stock market that applies in spades to money-making "secrets" and such:

"There is only one way to get rich: slowly."

Take that to the bank. Don't listen to con men on television when they tell you that you can use Forex or some super program to trade currencies, or stocks, or options. Sorry. They don't work. They can't work.

And look at the idiotic signs on the sides of freeways, telling you to join this or that "workshop" and get rich quick. "Make $20 to $30 K per month!"

Yeah, right. This schlep is making so much money he spends time on his kitchen table printing up signs and then nailing them up illegally to freeway posts.

Get a job in your own area of expertise. Work hard at it, and spend time with your kids and wife, or husband. Forget about get-rich-quick scams. That's all they are.

But in case you feel otherwise, hey, send me $250 in a cashier's check, and I'll send you back my secret formula on how to........

Re: Stop Trying to Get Rich Quick

I got ripped off by a drywall finisher... he claimed he could make $300,000.00 a year. He's a con artist. So sick of greedy people making trouble for the rest of us.

All these get rich quickly is total bulsh*t. You can't do it unless you rob someone. In any other cases, you have to work hard to earn much money. Go find a job, and not full around.

People should really forget about easy money. That's reall sh*t. Cause no one will share their secrets of getting rich. The only way to get reach - is to work hard. After you will get great experience and knowledge. In total that will help you to earn good money.