+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    No Global Warming, No Apes

    There is no global warming it is a scam to get us to spend money on technology that will never work. Plus I know for a fact I didn't come from an ape or monkey. Maybe some people were, but not me...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    you don't have dna?

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1013104633.htm

    The chimpanzee and human genomes are more than 98% identical,
    we are animals, closely related to all the others. the difference is, we have become self aware, able to create as many gods as we like, and to reprogram ourselves, even alter our own DNA to change our future.

    alas, as individuals, we are mortal, just like the cells of a body, we die, alone, but the body of humanity goes on without us, into infinite time and space, i presume.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    13

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    No disrespect to you. But I believe god created man and woman, which somewhere down the line led to me. That's what I believe. But like I said I mean no disrespect to your thoughts.

    Shon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by drytech1 View Post
    No disrespect to you. But I believe god created man and woman, which somewhere down the line led to me. That's what I believe. But like I said I mean no disrespect to your thoughts.

    Shon
    Nope, somewhere up the line you came from from ape like creature and further from mice like creature and even further from fish.

  5. #5

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    you don't have dna?

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1013104633.htm


    We share 98% of our DNA with Chimpanzees.
    we are animals, closely related to all the others. the difference is, we have become self aware, able to create as many gods as we like, and to reprogram ourselves, even alter our own DNA to change our future.
    The argument that states that we share 98% of our DNA with CHimpanzees is not a good one.
    We also share 50% of our DNA with bananas. So does that make us half banana?
    And besides 2% difference is actually a lot of information.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,767

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    yes. if 50% of dna is same then we are 50% related to bananas, too. forget your superstition. we are at a point where we can create new life forms. chromosomes are broken, genes from other life forms inserted.

    farmers have always selected the seed they preferred from both plants and animals, based on its ability to produce the most food, and therefor the most profit. all the house dogs you see were bred from wolves. now we can take shortcuts in laboratory, make most any kind of plant or animal we want, including humans.

    its a brave new world.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotrotto View Post
    The argument that states that we share 98% of our DNA with CHimpanzees is not a good one.
    We also share 50% of our DNA with bananas. So does that make us half banana?
    And besides 2% difference is actually a lot of information.
    Clouds differ from watermelon by only 3%

    Therefore watermelons descended, evolutionally and altitudinally, from clouds, as any thinking Darwinist will tell you.


    Likewise, it follows, as B follows A, and C follows B, and D follows C (am I going too fast for the Darwinists here, particularly kazza, who couldn't find the professor who forked $3,000,000 over to Nigerian scammers) that Mercedes Benzes descended from bicycles.

    Then there is the clear and compelling truth that the universe descended from ... nothing, or else maybe it descended from two membranes colliding.

    Stuff happens, you know. Science is like that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero
    Clouds differ from watermelon by only 3%

    Therefore watermelons descended, evolutionally and altitudinally, from clouds, as any thinking Darwinist will tell you.
    Clouds are inanimate objects and as such are not alive, therefore they do not have DNA.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    Clouds differ from watermelon by only 3%

    Therefore watermelons descended, evolutionally and altitudinally, from clouds, as any thinking Darwinist will tell you.

    Stuff happens, you know. Science is like that.
    reductio ad absurdum.

    Awe inspiring in its surreality; I am left jaws agape, standing in the bathtub fondling the brightly coloured machine tools, whilst the giraffe quotes Shakespeare to the brownie mender.

    BeeZknees, I understand your point - that degree of shared characteristics does not necessarily correlate to degree of consanguinity - but the phrasing used to communicate that point is breathtakingly weird.
    "Between the Thought and the Action, falls the shadow" - T.S. Eliot.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Quote Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
    Therefore watermelons descended, evolutionally and altitudinally, from clouds, as any thinking Darwinist will tell you.
    Find me a single "thinking Darwinist" who would say that and I'll find you 10 orthodox conservatives who think the Earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    39

    Re: No Global Warming, No Apes

    Ice Age
    Lake of Fire
    Full steam ahead!
    Let's hope it's not boring.
    Enjoy the ride.

    If I am not an ape, what can I be?

    A rainbow snake

    A turtle

Similar Threads

  1. Global Warming - Global Madness
    By mumbles in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
  2. Is Global warming Really the Cause?!?
    By spanky in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:17 PM
  3. Global Warming
    By JTB7 in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 1204
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:51 PM
  4. Global P.ower Elite Back Away from Global Warming
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
  5. Global Warming
    By SubJunk in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 10-17-2006, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •