+ Reply to Thread

Boycott These Companies

ExxonMobil - ExxonMobil paid one of its retiring executives about $400 million in bonuses and such. I wrote to these bandits in Houston, promising never again to buy any of their products.

One of their hacks wrote back to me claiming his bonus "was not $400 million," as if a slightly lesser amount somehow excused it.

I replied demanding to know if it was NOT $400 million, then how much was it, exactly? ExxonMobil didn't reply.

Home Depot - same reason. Obscene $200 million bonus to a retiring thief. He should be ashamed of himself, but I'm sure he is not.

Pepsi - Boycott Pepsi sodas, Tropicana orange juice, Gatorade, Frito-Lay products, and Quaker Oats.

Pepsi promotes homosexual perversion, advertising on hateful shows that attack Christianity in a most foul and perverse manner, while celebrating homosexuality.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Boycott These Companies

On no!...those homos!...they're messing up everything!

Sorry dipshit!...Homosexuals are entitled to same rights and protections you have. Why are all you Christians bigots?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.