+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[COLOR=Red][B]Phil Piccolo at WAR with 4-Ecorp[/B][/COLOR]

Before you read this email, you need to understand who Phil Piccolo is. He is one of the top recruiters in MLM. To many others, he is a piece of scum, a used car salesman who likes to throw out "being christian" to help his poor image. Enjoy...

Subject: To my 4-Ecorp Downline "4-Ecorp and Ethos is a SCAM" Phil Resigned on 6/4/2006
    From: [email protected] Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

"OPEN IN FULL PAGE FOR EASY READING"

Get a cup of coffee or ice tea and sit back and be entertained by this
    MLM SAGA or MLM Soap Opera

This e-mail is JUST MY OPINION
    I AM JUST ONE MAN SHARING WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE...

To my 4-Ecorp Downline "4-Ecorp and Ethos is a SCAM" Phil Resigned on 6/4/2006

This email may take 10 to 20 minutes to read and it took Two Days to write but if you are
    going to give 2 to 5 Years of your life to a company? It is worth 10 to 20 minutes of your
    time to get some information... Many may take this as MUD SLINGING but it is not
    meant to be... If I was going to dedicate time to a program and my upline hid the following
    facts from me... I would be very upset... May you take the time and make the right choice...

To My 4-Ecorp Downline
    From [email protected]

Phil Piccolo Exposes 4-Ecorp SUPER SCAM Plus...
    Phil walked from Tens Of Thousands of $$$$ a month
    4-Ecorp and Ethos SUPER SCAM... DOCUMENTED SUPER SCAM...
    (The Good news is that Phil just found out that he has up to 60 days after his
    Bank Statement to reverse his Check Charge for this $399 Scam)

TOPICS IN THIS E-MAIL
    #1 Phil Piccolo breaks all records with 4-Ecorp
    #2 Phil Piccolo finds out 4-Ecorp and Ethos is a SCAM
    #3 Phil Piccolo and Dan Atkinson go head to head
    #4 Phil Piccolo resigns from 4-Ecorp
    #5 San Diego meeting with Enrique and Documentation is Smoke and Mirrors
    #6 Information about Shane Maguire and Dan Atkinson
    #6-A New Update on CEO Daniel Chattin "The Double Minded Dealer"
    #7 Phil Piccolo has ALWAYS worked only PRODUCT DRIVEN ROGRAMS
    #8 Phil Piccolo will join Rick Garland (4-Ecorp's Original President) and
    Build The Largest Downline in The History of The MLM World
    #9 Join Phil Piccolo an MLM ICON in The MLM Industry
    #10 Contact Phil Piccolo

This is One of The Most Important E-mails that I have ever written...
    by Phillip Angelo Piccolo

If you or anyone you know has anything to do with 4-Ecorp or Ethos FR you need to RUN FOR THE HILLS... I have 8 Children and 3 Grand Children and SO HELP ME GOD...
    I am not making up one bit of this e-mail... I CAN DOCUMENT EVERYTHING IN THIS E-Mail... I walked away from over TENS OF THOUSANDS a Month income NOT TO LIVE THE 4-Ecorp LIE...

Remember the BIG Ethos TESTIMONY about The TWO MILLION DOLLARS IN TOYS...
    That was My Testimony... SO YES I WAS A BELIEVER...

#1 Phil Piccolo breaks all records with 4-Ecorp
    It was about 10 weeks ago Joe Reid their Master Distributor called me and told me
    about 4-Ecorp he said that the structure would be Joe Reid sponsors Ron Ottaviano
    sponsors Paul Morris who Sponsors Phil Piccolo aka PAP...

That was and still is The Structure from The Top Of The Binary... Of course all the owners of 4-Ecorp knew I was at The Top... since I was the number one recruiter for The Company... Phil Piccolo... believe it or not... is the most sort out person in The World of MLM by company owners... Because of my God Given Recruiting Skills... I am known by my peers to be one of the best and it has been proven 100 times over and over that no one can touch me when it comes to building an organization for which I do currently hold every record in the industry... not once but OVER and OVER

So 4-ecorp welcomed me with open arms...
    In fact I would have Midnight chats that lasted hours with Shane Maguire the PRESIDENT of 4-Ecorp

Here is what we were sold... ETHOS, Enrique, HAVARD GRAD, NOBEL PRIZE NOMINEE, Chemist, Scientist, MEGA MILLIONAIRE, Ten Years in Business, currently selling $150,000,000 a year to China, 50 Containers monthly with 85 drums per container, Going Public and now goes MLM... Dan Atkinson $100,000 a month earner past 15 years, Shane McGuire the same... as far as Rick Garland and Dan Chattin they were an Unknown to me and now I know why since they never did MLM Before... By The Way I have talked with Dan Chattin and Rick Garland and the two of them are just victims in this major, major mess...

OK here is how it went
    I got excited and recruited personally over 200 leaders within days and my personal UNI-Level group grew to over 45,000
    I kept everything in my power leg so that everyone would get spillover in The Power leg...
    It was about 5 weeks into the program where I brought my San Antonio Friend in To be my Partner and to build out the other side of the power leg...
    My 4-Ecorp San Antonio Partner is someone who I found at the young age of 26 and taught him most of what he knows about the industry today...
    He is closer than a brother and I trust him like a son he was the one person i asked my wife to contact if I were to die to keep my work going...
    He got committed and personally sponsored from our joint list about 3800 people and they collectively sponsored over 10,000
    So now we have 4 binary positions in 4-Ecorp for me and my partner...
    NOTHING and I mean NOTHING was done in secret...
    Even the additional positions built in for future leaders ALL OKED BY THE COMPANY...

Our main position as of last week had 89,000 people below it signed up in 4-Ecorp
    I had 79,000 and over 5 million $ in sales in my left leg that I built
    and my partner built 10,000 and $350,000 in sales in our right leg
    This gave us a check of about $39,000 almost $19,000 from the Binary
    and almost $20,000 from the personal sponsorship of the 3800 people and what they bought...
    Imagine that we created over 5 million dollars in sales and only earned $19,000...
    And we got there because for the past 4 years my partner and i have built list...
    I gave him about 150,000 of the list and he had about 60,000 on his list
    About 6 weeks ago I got involved with another opportunity and i said to my partner that i felt
    we did all we can do here... now let it build itself... and come help me over here...

HE REFUSED and wanted to stay focused on 4-E
    I said OK... I will go build a POWER LEG with the new company and you stay focused on 4-E
    Within 25 days I built over 50,000 people in this OTHER PROGRAM...
    AND DID not touch anyone from my 4-E Business...

However this is where I started to see a lot of weakness in 4-Ecorps Binary Plan
    For example my sponsor who brought in many heavy hitters and was our Personal Sponsor made only $167
    Even The MASTER DISTRIBUTOR with over 5 Million Dollars in sales made LESS THAN $10,000
    But Dan and Shane pulled out $100,000 EACH and a whole bunch of PERKS...

SO LETS SEE we break all the RECORDS and "The Master Distributor Joe Reid and Paul Morris collectively
    Earn LESS THAN $10,000 but The President and Vice President get OVER $200,000 PLUS PLUS PLUS"

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS...
    #2 Phil Piccolo finds out 4-Ecorp and Ethos is a SCAM

I get a call from my best friend in the whole world and he says that Enrique is a FRAUD
    I said I do not believe it... I need proof... Remember I am on track to earn $100,000 a month
    and not have to do ANYTHING else for it... because I already built the largest group in 4-Ecorp
    and since my 50/50 4-E partner is working to maintain it...

AFTER 2 hours on the phone my stomach is TURNING with the discussed that all of us fell
    for this big LIE... and that Enrique not only was not who he said he was... but neither was THE PRODUCT...
    Neither was Dan Atkinson or Shane McGuire...

I literally started to get sick to my stomach....
    I did not just go by what the men on the other line were saying...
    I got faxed and over nighted 100's of pages of Documentation...
    DVD's and CDs... Undeniable proof That Ethos and 4-Ecorp were frauds...

OH MY GOSH... my poor partner... i had to tell him... and i made the call...
    I waited more than 36 hours after i found out and read and saw all the proof...
    When I told him what I found out... He could not talk... he literally went to the bathroom and threw up...
    I knew what he was feeling... I just put this untested CRAP in 2 million Dollars of equipment
    I literally spent $2,000 to get it out of my YACTH for fear of what i read that happen to CHINA
    YES HAPPEN to CHINA... and I saw the document signed by Enrique in reference to 40 barrels
    of product and how the China customer said all his equipment was getting ruined... and wanted to sue...

#3 Phil Piccolo and Dan Atkinson go head to head

It was the NEXT DAY that Dan Atkinson started saying bad things about me
    and spreading rumors that i was cross sponsoring... remember i did not work
    4-E for the past 5 weeks... did not recruit not even ONE PERSON...
    but suddenly he has a problem with me...

I thought it might be that I am a Christian and he is a Jehovah's Witness
    That is an oxy moron... A guy who can not salute the flag but makes millions in this country...
    But than does he make millions you will be surprised at the Dan and Shane Story...
    and their RAGS to RICHES with Ethos... it is a WOPPER...

to be continued....
    Last edited by theo; 06-18-2006 at 05:54 AM. Reason: want to bold

Re: Phil Piccolo at WAR with 4-Ecorp

part two....

DAN told my partner that me Phil Piccolo have tried to call him (Dan) a dozen times that week
    and that he was mad at me and would not return my calls... and that i was fixing to be
    put on notice for cross sponsoring from the company....

a) I have never called Dan NOT EVEN ONCE SINCE I WAS WITH 4-Ecorp
    b) I have not been active for over 5 weeks with 4-Ecorp

SO WHAT WAS UP DAN's Sleeves here...

SO I wrote a letter to SHANE demanding an apology.... on June 4th 2006
    on June 5th, 2006 on Sunday morning right after watching Dr James Kennedy and Joel Osteen
    i got convicted about being mad at Dan and came to the computer to let him know he was forgiven...
    But when I opened my e-mails I was in shock that this liar, this man of deception was angry at me
    and said that if i did not straiten up that i would be put on notice...

SO I RESIGNED

Here is my copy of my letter to Shane and Dan Saturday Night

Subj: Shane I am a very angry person right now... and need you to call me...
    Date: 6/3/2006 8:06:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
    To: [email protected], [email protected]
    CC: Philpiccolo

Your Vice President trashed my name on a conference call
    "quote Phil Piccolo has called me for 2 weeks and i have ignored his calls"
    "quote Phil Piccolo may not be part of this equation very shortly"
    "quote Phil Piccolo has cross recruited many people from 4-e to aaTCM"

Shane we have a MAJOR problem...
    a) All I have done since day one is sing praises about you and Ethos.
    b) I have not called Dan A (now i know what the A stands for) once since I have joined this program... he called me only once to tell me he shut off Paul Morris's site for cross sponsoring.
    c) I have not cross-sponsored ONE Person ... I have personally sponsored 10 Million Dollar Earners front line and have not sponsored anyone else in the program.
    d) My only conversations have been with you and they were good friendly ones where we were creating a Bond...
    e) Dan also said something derogatory about my Testimony...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

#4 Phil Piccolo resigns on Sunday 6/4/06 at 12:50 PM from 4-Ecorp

HERE IS A COPY OF MY RESIGNATION ON SUNDAY MORNING
    (oh by the way when I respond to peoples e-mails they are line by line)

Subj: Phil Piccolo turns over all of his rights and commissions to:
    Date: 6/4/2006 12:50:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
    To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Phil Piccolo turns over all of his rights and commissions to Joel Sauceda and Vortex.
    Understand that Phillip Piccolo has no ownership whatsoever in Joel Sauceda's Company Vortex.

After reading Dan's letter consider this my last letter as an Ethos Promoter. I am giving Joel Sauceda all of my positions or interest in my positions in 4-Ecorp.

Dan you are an ass...
    You know nothing about me and my methods...
    You my new found enemy threw the FIRST PUNCH
    I did not or was not given any position at the top of your program...
    I was sponsored and was promised entry from day one...
    ASK JOE REID who is the MASTER DISTRIBUTOR
    and after 5 million in business he earns less than $10,000 what a joke

Paul morris did not earn his position or bonus are you kidding me WHAT A JOKE

You Dan are a JOKE...

I personally will not have anything to do with a company that has people like you in MANAGE MENT... your brochure says you earned 6 figures a month for 13 years...
    WHAT A JOKE WHAT A LIE...

Joel take the program and run with it...
    I am out of here... YOU KNOW ME AND YOU KNOW MY HEART...

below is a line by line RESPONSE to The Dan A
    find my response in ( )

Phil, and Paul,
    I have had more complaints about you and your team than ANY OTHER group in this company.

Phil, I told you when we first spoke, I would have an eye on what goes on in this company as Ethics will be # one priority in 4E.

(well if that is true you should have resigned from day one and save this company from your TRUE reputation)

I have let many thing ride on your behalf manly because I have been very busy, and Shane said he had things under control.
    (like what list them)

First off: As far as cross sponsoring, and calling people in this company that are leaders to pitch them on your deal, I can name more than a few.
    Miguel Gallimore, and Steven Lee,

(do not know these guys and i remember talking to Miguel one time and said if he would help me build my Spanish leg that i would build out a position for him without his help... when a guy can sponsor like i can i do not need to steal... i do not know a steven lee)

just for starters, not to mention all of the emails I get complaining about you and your guys promoting your deal
    on the heals of what we are doing here at 4E. You call everyone yours so you think this is ok, it is very not ok.

( i have no control over 55,000 people and what they do... i personally sponsored 10 people and 3 of them chose to build and now there is 55,000... if they approach a 4-e member you want me to control that... how do you think you got 84,000 people by 4-e people not talking to other networkers... that is the difference between you attitude and my attitude... if people want to do 100 other deals it does not phase me one bit... )

Secondly: I can point to MANY leaders building 4E with out all of the email damage you and your team have created.
    You guys think you own the people in your data base? We all share the same data. The unwritten rule in Net-Working is the first
    person that shares the opportunity wins.
    But, not with you guys, you put out many emails telling folks,
    "If you joined with the wrong sponsor, it is not to late to change and join again with the right team, Vortex"

(again you know nothing of what you are talking about... you have not seen my e-mails... you will soon see some and then you will know who you are dealing with)

What kind of Bull crap marketing is that? I had no less than 10 leaders calling for your heads, but, I stood up for you, even thou I did not agree with your tactics!
    That alone would have you out on your ear with most companies, start up or not.

(really do a unilevel build of your company and just add wayne brown to my front line and see where 90% of your unilevel company came from...
    NOT YOU MY ENEMY NOT YOU)

part 3 - to be continued

I believe a strong 10-20% of your weak leg was in the power leg before you pulled this email stunt. That means a good number of your team was Sponsored by another member before your emails went out. Guys that is a very big deal!

(not true... only because your team stole from us in the beginning especially with all my BankMLM associates of which there are over 120,000 in that database... 4-E members raped it and i said nothing)

We spent a lot of man hours canceling members orders all to have them rejoin under your team. They told us they were promised better sponsorship and a bigger leg.
    Again a good reason to be upset with you guys. Next these same people, now call us back complaining because your promoting another deal to there team!
    Go figure,...

(again you have your FACTS WRONG HERE)

But, we again did not have time to verify every complaint, so we again cut you some slack and moved on. Then with in days of a warning, your guys are at it again.
    The same style emails go out time and time again. I told Shane I wanted people dismissed and given a refund, I told him our credibility was being mocked. He said let me take care of it, and I let it go a third time! The latest emails were about ten days ago. At this point even Shane is feeling like he is being played, now he is getting upset!

(again you do not know what you are talking about... I have not been active in 4-E for over 5 weeks... the only thing i have done is boast about your product giving everyone who comes in my home a BOTTLE of Ethos for FREE... however that as of today will stop... YOUR PRODUCT WILL GO IN THE GARBAGE along with Bio-Performance)

This is just a few of the reasons I have been upset with your team. I thought letting time heal the damage was the best course, so when Joe wanted me to speak with you today Phil, I told him I had no interest in speaking with you, as I was a little more than upset at this point. I told him I had been avoiding speaking with you for a few weeks now. (all true)

(that was not what you said... you said you have been ignoring my calls... why would i call you... i have had good communications with Shane as a Christian Brother and Business Colleague)

Phil, after all your group has put me thru, how dare you send me an email and bark at me like some junk yard dog!
    Calling me an IDIOT, and an ASS, telling me if I want world war three bring it on??! (You have no idea who you are threatening Phil, so I'll forgive this once)

(you are the one who needs forgiveness... and after watching Joel Osteen i got convicted of my letter even though you threw the FIRST PUNCH telling my LEADER that you were not returning my calls and that i was going to be terminated in certain code words... but Joel Osteen talked about taking the higher road... so i came to my computer to write an apology for my anger but then i got your response and instead of you APOLOGIZING for PUNCHING ME OUT... you freaking defend your indefensible actions... )

Then Paul, you have the nerve to ask for me to give this guy a PUBLIC APOLOGY, and hurry up and pay you two checks that you have not qualified for of else!
    Are you joking??

(OH YEAH the world will hear about the great Paul Morris who put unilevel over 30,000 people in your deal and GOT A WOPING $167 since it started... you stole from paul and SHANE said he would GF Paul and I at the top AWARD POSITIONS... you owe PAUL AND I MONEY... PAY UP... or just keep it you will need it)

Let me see if I have this strait guys;
    #1.You two were granted positions above others in the tree, (not by me)

(We were GRANTED NOTHING... THAT is the way it was set up from day one and your SOFTWARE DEPARTMENT SCREWED UP... ask JOE REID... Wayne and other heard about it FROM ME and they were SHOWING ABOVE ME... Get your facts correct... you are digging a bigger hole here for you to CLIMB OUT OF)

#2 Then you screw the people under you in the power leg, by promoting yourselves as better sponsors and suggest they rejoin under your team.

(NOT TRUE) again that was a squabble with two leaders who attacked databases and that was all explained to shane by joel and myself... it had nothing to do with me...)

#3 This cost us the company time, money, and credibility because we allow this with out giving you a refund and walking papers!

(that my new found enemy would have been the NAIL in your 4-E Corp... Company and if you ever terminate one of my hard working leaders from 4-E for insufficient reasons 4-E will be terminated from the world of MLM )

#4 Then you ask Shane to grant you Bounces that you are not qualified for, all because you guys are who you are in the industry.

(i thought you said you were not an ASS but a lot of CRAP is coming out of your mouth... you idiot... WHEN you talk about us it should be with reverence... we hold every record in the industry... shane GF in PAUL and I because of what happen in the 1st day of the company putting our leaders above us who we brought to the company... but you head was up your ass as it is now and did not know what happen... TALK with your MASTER DISTRIBUTOR JOE REID he knows the whole story... )

#5 Then you have the audacity to ***** at me infront of a group that you have CCED because you don't like the fact that I told your sponsor and a friend of mine that I was VERY upset with you?

(a friend of yours again a BUNCH OF CRAP Joel Sauceda is not a friend of yours but is mine of 8 years... his kids call me UNCLE... you told Joel that you did not even know who he was... the more you talk the more YOU LIE... )

#6 Then you threaten me, call me names like a child and ask ME to APOLOGIES or we are going to have WORLD WAR THREE!!! lol

(NO again you LIE... i said if you want world war 3 bring it on... you keep getting your facts messed up... )

Let me tell you something Phil,...DON'T you piss off you wrong guy here! I have put up with all I am going to as far as you are concerned.

(oh my gosh... caaaaannnnnnn yyyyoooouuuuu tell my hands are starting to shake.... )

I don't like your threats, or your lack of appreciation for what I have done for you to date. Walk softly my friend as this can go away, or get very ugly!

(speaking of UGLY why did you put your picture in the 4-E brochure that is going to kill growth at least by 30%)

Who the hell do you guys think you are any ways? You do not know me, so please don't underestimate, or disrespect me again.

(TOO LATE)

You want to stay in this company,.....you are on notice, I will have a letter drafted this week, it will be in your box ASAP.

(TOO LATE AGAIN)

I will also provide many complaints about you and all you have done.

Lastly Phil and Paul; you want to ***** at me, you do it like Business Men, on the phone, NOT with all of the CC's to other people,
    this is not a game boys, so do not play me!

(that is the difference if i have something to say i say it to someone's face and not behind their backs to their best friends... i could have sent my e-mail to just SHANE... but i sent you a big FAT COPY)

You get a hold of me alone and we will deal with this crap you pulled this evening, and Phil, do not threaten me again, I AM NOT YOUR *****

part 4 - to be continued

(TOO LATE)

Good night,
    Dan Atkinson

And a Good Morning to You
    Phillip Piccolo

With all this and that said... I am first a Christian than a Business Man so my Bible says to Pray for my enemies and wish them well... so with that said I do hope you and Shane do well and will truly pray for you and your team... Now what you really need to do is put a sock in your big mouth and leave me alone. Treat Joel Sauceda with the respect he deserves... he is a hard worker and will do good by you and your company... if you respond to this e-mail let it be with just three words... I am sorry... anything else would just make you look foolish...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
    I than got a voice mail message from Shane asking me not to leave
    and to make up with Dan.... This was my response
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Subj: Shane just got your voice message...
    Date: 6/4/2006 5:16:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
    To: [email protected]

Shane just got your message...

a) i know what Dan did was not in public... my idea of public was to you, Paul, Joel, Joe Reid and myself...

b) you are right about Christians fighting but even Peter and Paul did not see things the same way and went their own ways...

c) i have enjoyed your fellowship and enjoyed my time in Ethos but now I am gone... what Dan did was irresponsible and undeserving...

d) i think you have me personally and the Vortex system mixed up...
    if you or Dan would have returned even one of Joel's many e-mails and calls...
    any Vortex problems would have been solved...
    you said just recently Vortex did it again...
    a Phone Call to me or Joel would have fixed that...

e) as i ended with Dan's last letter to him... i am gone...
    please honor my wish and give anything that i have built to Joel Sauceda...
    he wants to stay on your team... why i do not know... if it were me i would not...
    but than you already know that...

I wish you well and I hope you over come what is heading your way...
    I am very busy with aaTCM and do not have the time to defend myself...

We may no longer be in business together but I believe from my few chats
    with you that you are a believer and when it is all said and written...
    that is all that counts in The End...

I know i may be walking away from millions of dollars
    but as my testimony said it's not about the mileage...
    well this is not about the money...

See Ya in Heaven My Christian Brother
    Phillip Piccolo

+++++++++++++++++++
    THE VERY NEXT DAY...
    +++++++++++++++++++

Dan Atkinson is telling people HE FIRED ME
    Funny you read the above e-mails did it sound like I was fired

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

#5 San Diego meeting with Enrique and Documentation is Smoke and Mirrors

OK NOW FOR SOME GOOD STUFF...
    They had this big meeting with 60 So Called Leaders
    50 of them went home scratching their heads...
    LIKE WHAT WAS THAT... where is The Documentation
    They let only 10 BIG LEADERS in a Special Room
    They should have been call The Big 10 Brown Noses...
    MY SON Andrew went to the meeting...
    GUESS WHAT "NO DOCUMENTATION"...

HOWEVER Dan Atkinson did stop the Attorney's for OMSTAR from publicly giving Enrique a letter stating that because of his actions these past months and years that the arbitration was to be reopened and that damages would be sought after... the press and camera crew was not allowed in the room or to talk with anyone...

NOW if someone has a HARVARD DEGREE why not SHOW IT... if someone has nothing to hide why not film it.... NOT ONE ASSOCIATE out of all THE SO CALLED LEADERS asked or demanded to see documentation... BOY YOU KNOW IF I WAS THERE... it would have been asked for... EVERYONE ELSE was worried about their little checks... so much that they are willing to go home and LIE to their groups... just to get another CHECK....

Instead Enrique after asking that all the cameras get turned off addressed two issues.
    a) he said about The Harvard Degree that he attended Harvard for 1.5 years and got his degree at UCLA...
    and it was in Economics not in anything related to the business at hand... a very unrelated field for which
    all the claims that were made...
    b) he said about His Nomination for The Nobel Prize was a Misunderstanding and that what was really
    the case is that The Product Can Qualify to Actually Be Nominated for A Nobel Prize... Just like any other
    product like a windshield wiper can be nominated... these were his own words...

It really sounds like Enrique may have received his degree from a Cracker Jack Box...

#6 Information about Shane Maguire and Dan Atkinson

After Careful Review of what i was going to put here I have decided not to reveal what I have found out about these two men.
    Mainly since Shane Maguire claims to be a Christian and I do believe him to be one...
    However if they try to discredit me in anyway with any more lies...
    Like the fact that Dan Atkinson "FIRED ME"...
    I will fully release everything I have on them to The Public...

JOKE OF THE YEAR... QUOTE from 4E Corporation's Brocure
    Dan Atkinson CO-FOUNDER
    Dan is a 42 year old, successful self-made entrepreneur in business since the young age of 22.
    He has been a six figure a month earner for the past 13 years in marketing and sales...
    a) Someone needs to tell him you are not suppose to count the decimal point "or"
    b) He must have been talking about Pesos with Enrique...
    c) Ask Dan Atkinson about the car he drives and who does it belong too...

#6-A New Update on CEO Daniel Chattin "The Double Minded Dealer"

NEWS FLASH JUST IN on CEO Daniel Chattin... WHAT A CHARATER THIS GUY IS... Check out this time line...
    By the way if Daniel wishes to deny any of this my Home Office for security purposes is wired for video and sound
    24/7 and everything that happened in my home office was video taped... so if he needs to be reminded of our
    4 hour conversation he can hear it again...

a) Monday 6/5/2006 4PM - First meeting Dan Chattin walks in to the OMSTAR D-1280x Lawyers office and tries to convince
    OMSTAR Ownership to work with 4-Ecorp and pleads for them not to put 4-Ecorp out of business. Dan also tries to stop the sale
    of OMSTAR... Dan is asked by the OMSTAR stock holders to leave the premises... Before leaving he pleads with the new buyer
    not to do this since he has two children and a $33,000 a month over head... and that he was totally deceived by Dan A and Shane M....

b) Wednesday Night 6/7/2006 - Dan shows up at the OMSTAR Warehouse - Office in LA and talks with Richard Skaggs for hours and says
    That he knows that OMSTAR is The Real Deal and that he knows Enrique is a LIAR... and that he has hired a PR firm along with Good Attorneys...
    to protect himself and that he wanted to be on the OMSTAR Team as it's NEW CEO... for The MLM Division... he just needed a few days...
    OMSTAR says look any deal you need to make you need to make with our new FLORIDA Partners... He agreed to fly out to Florida ASAP...

c) Thursday 6/8/2006 Dan Chattin took a tour of The Blending Plant for D-1280X OMSTAR Product... he was like a kid skipping through The
    200,000 Square Foot Plant... He was truly excited... He wanted to be CEO so bad of The OMSTAR MLM Division... he was feeling some
    serious security here... He had nothing good to say about Enrique... In FACT JUST THE OPPOSITE...

d) Saturday Morning Dan Chattin arrives in FL... and spends hours at our home... convinced my wife and I that he would be a GREAT CEO...
    after hours and hours... we drove him back to The Marriot Harbor Beach Hotel in Fort Lauderdale...

e) Sunday Dan Chattin cuts his deal... #1) $360,000 ($30,000 Monthly) draw against 5% of commercial sales this was estimated at
    $2,000,000 dollars minimum... #2) we gave him the idea of an MLM Mortgage Lead Program and that we would pay all his OFFICE and
    help expenses up to $35,000 a month... The office by the way is the present 4-Ecorp office and they were to be evicted within days...
    The only item left up in the air... was he wanted a % of MLM Retail Sales and we could not agree on 1/4% to 1% but we left it that
    We HAD A DEAL and that he would trust us to do the right thing with the MLM Retail %...

THE RESIGNATION PLAN.... It went from sending an e-mail to everyone while they were at the Monday Meeting in San Diego but Dan felt that would
    leave him wide open for a law suit... SO DAN's FINAL PLAN WAS... Dan shows up at the MONDAY meeting and hands everyone his card and gets
    their number... NEXT Dan exposes Enrique and will stand up in front of everyone and resign... or two days later tell everyone that he resigned in an
    e-mail and that he has chosen to be the CEO of The MLM company that markets D-1280X... Dan asked as he was getting on the plane if we could
    put what we discussed in an e-mail and send it to him... so we did as an offer... but Dan already shook hands on it... we made the e-mail look like an offer...

part 5 to be continued

Subj: Mr Daniel Chattin there is a rumor going around
    Date: 6/11/2006 7:24:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

CC: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mr Daniel Chattin there is a rumor going around that you may not be happy with your current company... if you were to resign we here at aaTCM would like to make you the following offer...

a) come on as our CEO

b) we will give you a $360,000 a year draw ($30,000 Monthly) against 5% of the gross revenues of our Commercial Division for the sale of 55 Gallon Drums.

c) in addition we would like to partner up with you in your current mortgage business after we can see the books. we would take over expenses of up to $35,000 monthly in return for 50% of the profits... neither of us will take a salary and any other person's salary would have to be 100% needed on the team and agreed by both of us.

e) TMC we will pay up to 45% commissions out to the mortgage sales reps and then pay aaTCM back the $35,000 thereafter we will split all profits... aaTCM will also be paid $2250 per lead that turns into an actual Mortgage which will be paid out as follows $1000 to the person who finds the deal, plus $250 per level paid 4 levels and $250 for aaTCM...

These are some of the points to talk about if you choose to leave your current position with 4E corp...

If you choose to take us up on this offer we are prepared to start the total of $65,000 monthly in July 2006

Please call me to further any discussion of this email
    If we are wrong about the rumors forgive us for being so bold to ask you to come over to our team....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    END OF E-MAIL
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN... before Dan arrived in Florida only TWO 4-Ecorp Leaders (after swearing on their children that they would not let this TOP SECRET Meeting be known) was told that Dan was coming to Florida and would possibly become The New CEO of The MLM Company to market D-1280X... However when Dan arrived at the Monday Meeting many people came up to him and said Heard you are resigning... One of these two leaders must have talked and since only one will not take my calls I know who it was... So Dan was discouraged and did not resign on the spot or 2 days later as planned and called Mr. Garland Today (June 14th, 2006) to say he was disappointed that we could not keep our BIG MOUTH shut about the private deal... so he is reluctantly staying with 4-Ecorp... AND WE WISH HIM AND HIS FAMILY WELL

************************************************** *****************************
    ************************************************** *****************************
    It is only a matter of time before the STATE INVESTIGATES
    And when they see NO EPA approved LAB TESTING...
    When they see some testing where the EMISSIONS CLIMBED...
    There Ethos and 4-Ecorp World will come tumbling down....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what in Phil Piccolo going to do...

a) I am going to the bank and charging my $399.00 e-check back since someone told me I can do that within 60 days...
    and they said that there are 87 reasons why their type of e-check that they accepted can be charged back...

b) I am going to send back every bit of my Ethos Product...

c) I am going to a Lawyer to find out what I can do in case there is damage to my Cars and Yacht...

d) And I am going to tell everyone in my downline what has happened in the past 10 days...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#7 Phil Piccolo has ALWAYS worked "PRODUCT DRIVEN ROGRAMS"

by the way what is Phil Piccolo's track record anyway
    Successful Amway distributor
    Successful Fund America Distributor
    Successful California Trim Distributor
    Successful Network 2000 Distributor
    Successful Rexal Distributor
    Successful Nutrition For Life Distributor
    Successful Refereveryone Founder and not one person lost a penny
    Successful OneQuest Distributor only a distributor
    Successful Power Health Distributor
    Successful BankMLM Founder and not one person lost a penny
    Successful Magic Shower Founder and not one person lost a penny
    Sold over 10 million dollars wholesale to MLM Companies
    As for TPP I only came in at the end after putting $65,000 of my funds in the program.
    and ended up putting in over $500,000 of my own money in and losing it...
    Successful 4-Ecorp Distributor UNTIL I RESIGNED
    Successful aaTCM Distributor

But one loser named Bob Burtis a broke musician from the state of Minnesota screams SCAM ARTIST...
    And it was all for standing up for a man named Jim Forbair who Bob Burtis hated...
    Jim Fobair is one of the best men I know and I consider it an honor to call him a friend...
    Whereas Bob Burtis has gone Bankrupt TWICE wiping out MILLIONS of DOLLARS in Debt...
    This man condemns anything and anyone major league successful in MLM...
    I personally teamed up with another good friend of mine Adam Gilmer and helped him
    Get an 8 Million Dollar Judgement against Mr Burtis and Burtis just wiped it out in Bankruptcy
    I will never understand how a Broke Person who never helped any one earn anything can
    SCREAM about so many GOOD PEOPLE and others LISTEN....

Now i understand how a handful of people yelled out Crucify HIM and they did....

If anyone has a personal complaint about me in any way
    whereas I hurt you some how in this industry...
    e-mail me and send me the story...
    I always make good on everything to everyone

[email protected]

#8 Phil Piccolo will join Rick Garland (4-Ecorp's Original President) and
    Build The Largest Downline in The History of The MLM World... AGAIN

By the way my purpose of this e-mail was not to expose you to any other program...
    But I did not want to tear down your world without offering you something to go to...
    Believe me I do not need to PERSONALLY SPONSOR anyone else...
    If you do want to work with people of integrity and with A REAL PRODUCT...
    Than come join the fastest growing team in The World...

You should first go to YOUR SPONSOR and give them a chance to sponsor you...
    But if they say they need to think about it for even 10 minutes...
    you would lose at least 5 people in those 10 minutes...
    So tell your upline they have about 90 seconds to think about it or you are going direct...

IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM... I PROMISE YOU THOUSANDS of People in your...
    POWER LEG... By TUESDAY... Take me up on it... It's FREE TO JOIN....

#9 Join Phil Piccolo an MLM ICON in The MLM Industry
    I promise you 1000 people a day in your Power Leg...
    www.aatcm.com/philpiccolo
    PS: I have convinced the company that anyone who comes over from 4-Ecorp To Grand Father them in at The Bronze Level with their 1st order of anything.

#10 Contact Phil Piccolo
    Phil has lived in the same area for over 20 years and has had the same e-mail address for 10 years. We are a tithing Christian Family. We have attended the same Church for almost 18 years. Phil has many people who Love him and a few who don't... Upon close inspection you would find someone who has help out so many in need and a person who is a Great Friend to many...

[email protected]

END (Thank God) ..... more to come

As The PHIL Turns..... this email dated 6/16/06

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE
    ON YOUR TEAM 06/16/2006
    4-Ecorp "Proof of SCAM" 5000 Caller Capability
    7 PM Eastern or 4 PM Pacific
    Conference call lines: 212-990-8000 or 646-519-5860
    If you can not get on one try the other...
    Your Pin Code is : 7 7 7 7 #

There will be a 5000 line conference call today to put an end to the double talking 4-Ecorp Management Team... On this call there will be undeniable proof of everything that has been said about Enrique, Shane McGuire, Dan Atkinson and Daniel Chattin

From Dan Atkinson Vice President of 4-Ecorp Called Phil Piccolo at His Home and
    on Speaker Phone in front of Witnesses said Quote "Phil Piccolo you are A Dead Man"

HUNDREDS of you have e-mailed Phil Piccolo to inquire into a Class Action Law Suit against
    Enrique and his so called $150,000,000 a year business, 4-Ecorp and there $100,000 a month
    Management Earners... we are seeking legal answers for you from a very prominent Law Firm...
    If you wish to be updated on such Legal Information once we find it out e-mail [email protected]
    and put in the subject line CLASS ACTION SUIT...

OH did you hear THE RUMOR that bottles are EXPLODING IN THE HEAT...
    That should be fun with JULY and AUGUST coming up...

We have 100's of complaints that 4-Ecorp took 2 check drafts from peoples accounts
    They took a $399 check for the product and on their own decided if a person
    paid check number 428 for $399 they could just draft 428A for $25 with no permission

Next issue is WHERE IS MY PRODUCT
    Paid in APRIL - NO PRODUCTS YET
    Paid in 1st week of May - NO PRODUCTS YET

WOW... all this name calling...

All Phil Piccolo did was put together an e-mail that took two days to write...
    Went over it... got the time lines... prayed about it... made sure to read it
    many times to make sure all was true... Then he pressed send...

Today's Series of Events 6/15/2006

First: Dan Chattin calls and says Phil Piccolo ruined him. Quote
    "My partners never knew I was coming out to Florida... I am ruined"

Next: Dan Atkinson Quote "Phil Piccolo how stupid a man are you
    - You are a DEAD MAN - Watch Your Back"

Next: On their conference calls they slammed Phil Piccolo and they are sending
    out old garbage that one broke musician from Minnesota who has gone Bankrupt
    twice and wiped out an 8 million dollar slander Judgement that has said bad things
    about every single Million Dollar Earner in Network Marketing History...

This one BROKE MUSICIAN has called Phil Piccolo The one man Internet Crime Machine.
    However does not show any evidence of the accusations...
    Plus he has a disclaimer on his site that says this is all in Parody...

LOOK Phil is no saint and has made mistakes and this is not one of them...
    This is not about Phil Piccolo and his Good or Bad reputation.
    This is about 15,000 people buying a product that we have all been deceived about.
    We have been deceived about the TESTING, Deceived about Enrique, Deceived about 4-Ecorp
    Management and Deceived about The Compensation Plan which got changed after 30,000 people got in to give 4-Ecorp more Breakage...

This is not about competition from another company...
    aaTCM has grown way past the success of 4-Ecorp prior to any and all of this happening...
    Phil has earned more in the last 5 weeks than 4-Ecorp has paid out to their whole company...
    Phil did not do this to sponsor more people...

Next: Daniel Chattin tells his best friend Rick Garland he is going to The FBI because
    Phil Piccolo mentioned concrete shoes. And he now fears for his life....

Now let's check out this scene in Dan Chattin's life...
    Phil Piccolo is driving Dan back to the airport and Rick Garland is on Phil's speaker phone in the car.
    Phil tells Rick to congratulate Dan since he has accepted the CEO position and shook hands on it.
    At the same time Phil's cell phone rings and it is Richard Skaggs the President of OMSTAR D-1280X
    and Phil excitingly tells Richard we have a NEW CEO... With Richard and Rick both on Speaker Phones.
    Richard Skaggs says congratulations is it all a done deal... Phil responds yes it is 100%...
    Richard says so we have a concrete deal and Phil says yep... concrete deal or concrete shoes...
    and EVERYONE LAUGHED... Dan, Phil, Richard and Rick all joking and laughing...

Now we here Dan Chattin is filing an FBI Report because he is scared of what Phil Piccolo
    will do now that he has not accepted the CEO Position... Quote to Rick... I am in fear for my life...
    don't you remember what Phil said about CONCRETE SHOES...
    I need to file a complaint with my brother-in-law who is an FBI Agent...

Maybe Dan Chattin should remind the FBI of who he is in reference to the situation...
    with some Indian Tribe being defrauded of Millions...
    Rumor has it that he was or still is part of some kind of FBI investigation...

OK... HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE:

Enrique if you have Test from EPA APPROVED LABS
    which is right on the front of your new site for 4-Ecorp
    JUST show us the proof on your Website

If you went to Harvard as was claimed and got a DEGREE
    Put it on the Website... Did you now say at the meeting it
    was in Economics or was it in HOME ECONOMICS..
    Like a Cooking class...

Dan Atkinson just produce copies of your last 6 months checks
    and put them on the website. Your CORPORATE BROCURE says
    you have earned $100,000 a month...Stop talking about Phil Piccolo and
    JUST SHOW US THE MONEY...

Dan is The Caddilac Escalade you are driving belong to Daniel Chattin
    JUST ANSER THE QUESTION Mr Corporate Brocure $100,000 a month EARNER for 20 YEARS...

Daniel Chattin just show how much of the ALMOST 6 MILLION dollars
    went to COMMISSIONS... you all say more than 50%... Just PROVE IT

Daniel, Shane and Dan did you take $100,000 each out when
    HALF THE PEOPLE did not even get their PRODUCTS YET...
    YES OR NO...

PLEASE EVERYONE THIS IS NOT ABOUT Phil PICCOLO
    He does not have 15,000 or so orders of YOUR MONEY...
    He has not done the conference calls and listed
    10 GREAT REASONS to Join 4-E of which 9 cannot be proven
    He did not just take in SIX MILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR MONEY
    and in MANY CASES NOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT...

We are sure that Florida, Texas, California and Michigan State Attorneys Office
    Would love to hear about another Gas Additive Company that is taking money
    and not delivering the products for most as of yet...

Please if you have any information about any of these men now or in past
    dealings please send it to [email protected]
    put in the subject line INFORMATION

If your check has been cashed and it has been weeks with no product
    please send it to [email protected]
    put in the subject line NO PRODUCT

If you were one of the people who got two checks out of your account like
    my 77 year old mom without her permission
    please send it to [email protected]
    put in the subject line CHECK FRAUD

No surprise Phil Crookolo being kicked out of yet another network marketing company. He got kicked out of almost every single one he was promoting at one point or another. He'll be kicked out of current one for spamming that crap up there. Just go to http://www.aatcm.com/spamComplaint.a...fuid=&sponsor= and report the Spam.

I would like to expose the "reasoning" behind them NOT ALLOWING THE BINARY TO START JUST YET.

In almost 50 days of business they have "BOASTED" about having 40-50-60,000, and now 80,000 distributors now in such short time. First of all that is not true. A free signup doesn't mean its a paying distributor. This in and of itself is a scam. In fact, this is the second scam done by AATCM. Let me explain their first scam.

They've been going for thirty-something days now and have NOT allowed the binary to open. What does that mean when it comes to Money? HUGE COMMISSIONS back to the company. Let me explain.

If all they allow you to do is build one leg and keep you from building on the other side they have you putting all your key contacts in on the team leg or power leg and the scam is that you will likely NEVER catch up to the power leg and the only true benefit is matching bonuses, which is a scam too because those contacts you put in -in order to get matching bonuses from them they have to build THEIR INSIDE LEGS TOO....AND THEY CAN'T YET. What does all that mean? It means that the company is eating up networkers all over the world FIRST so when you go to build up your weak leg ... a. all the big networkers are likely taken and b. the company gets to FEAST on all the binary volume commission because "you haven't caught up on your weak leg yet." In fact, YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO IT AND THEY KNOW IT, AND THAT BASICALLY TRANSLATES TO, "THE COMPANY IS GOING TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF YOU THAN YOUR WHOLE TEAM COULD EVER MAKE. It's just a scam.

Oh yeah, let's look at what they wrote in their latest email, "So keep the faith on when it opens and let's leave it at that." What?

OH MY GOSH. IF THAT DOESN'T SMELL SCAMMISH THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES. This company is smart from a company stand point though. Let's face it ....get in everyone on a powerleg...they'll never catch up to it....we can feast off the binary volume on the 80,000 member powerleg....they will never catch up.....ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Well guess what? True networkers smell a rat and we're not STUPID. You go ahead and join and do it, and AATCM will make more money off you than you've ever made in your LIFETIME!!!!! They're laughing all the way to the bank.

What a joke!

The Whistle Blower

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhistleBlower
    I would like to expose the "reasoning" behind them NOT ALLOWING THE BINARY TO START JUST YET.

In almost 50 days of business they have "BOASTED" about having 40-50-60,000, and now 80,000 distributors now in such short time. First of all that is not true. A free signup doesn't mean its a paying distributor. This in and of itself is a scam. In fact, this is the second scam done by AATCM. Let me explain their first scam.

They've been going for thirty-something days now and have NOT allowed the binary to open. What does that mean when it comes to Money? HUGE COMMISSIONS back to the company. Let me explain.

If all they allow you to do is build one leg and keep you from building on the other side they have you putting all your key contacts in on the team leg or power leg and the scam is that you will likely NEVER catch up to the power leg and the only true benefit is matching bonuses, which is a scam too because those contacts you put in -in order to get matching bonuses from them they have to build THEIR INSIDE LEGS TOO....AND THEY CAN'T YET. What does all that mean? It means that the company is eating up networkers all over the world FIRST so when you go to build up your weak leg ... a. all the big networkers are likely taken and b. the company gets to FEAST on all the binary volume commission because "you haven't caught up on your weak leg yet." In fact, YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO IT AND THEY KNOW IT, AND THAT BASICALLY TRANSLATES TO, "THE COMPANY IS GOING TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF YOU THAN YOUR WHOLE TEAM COULD EVER MAKE. It's just a scam.

Oh yeah, let's look at what they wrote in their latest email, "So keep the faith on when it opens and let's leave it at that." What?

OH MY GOSH. IF THAT DOESN'T SMELL SCAMMISH THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES. This company is smart from a company stand point though. Let's face it ....get in everyone on a powerleg...they'll never catch up to it....we can feast off the binary volume on the 80,000 member powerleg....they will never catch up.....ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Well guess what? True networkers smell a rat and we're not STUPID. You go ahead and join and do it, and AATCM will make more money off you than you've ever made in your LIFETIME!!!!! They're laughing all the way to the bank.

What a joke!

The Whistle Blower

Ditto That Whistle Blower!

Great post!

SmartMPG

OH-YEAH!!

Another Phil Piccolo Scam

:zx11pissed: I just received information on another Scam from Phil Piccolo. This information is from MLM Watchdog, which I subscribe to by email, so this is legit.

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/mlm_scams_phil_piccolo.html

Marlise

Re: Another Phil Piccolo Scam

Thats why I stay far away from MLM scheems. They suck - period.
    Cheers
    G.
    Personal invitation for 10 days FREE at Wealthy Affiliate. Limited time full access WITHOUT paying a Cent Read first a Review HERE

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Re: Another Phil Piccolo Scam

How about those poor people that paid him 25k-50k with promises to double their money in a year helping him buy inventory of worthless phone chargers. I had a friend who actually got a couple pay checks from that one. Shocked they didnt bounce!
    GRN Team Builder
    $5k in 4 Days, WOW
    Virtual Assts Close ALL My Sales
    www.sayyestogrn.com

Click here to read about Dan Atkinson's latest fuel additive scam. Feel free to post your comments.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=39889

OH NO - is Phil Piccolo the crook back?

Look at this program! This MUST be Phil Picolo! Every one of the items mentioned is something that Phil has had his grubby scamming hand in!

valuevaluevalue.com

The TOP TEN ITEMS included in The V.V.V. Package are:

1. A $1,500 WFL 100,000 Additional Mile Auto Warranty Certificate. SCAM
    2. A $500 in FREE GAS rebate Certificate.
    3. A $500 in FREE GROCERIES rebate Certificate.
    4. A $400 MAGNETIC WATER Appliance Certificate. SCAM
    5. A $400 MAGNETIC SHOWER Appliance Certificate. SCAM
    6. A $300 Travel Agent Picture ID & Website Certificate.
    7. A $500 Six Year TNMM Lifetime Subscription Certificate.
    8. A $400 Case Of Gas Additive Certificate. SCAM
    9. A $1000 in Several Free Vacation Certificates.
    10. LAST but NOT LEAST with The Most Value is 2000 Reward Dollars. These REWARD DOLLARS are almost as good as CASH. In fact when you truly understand how the REWARD DOLLARS work they have move VALUE than CASH.

Re: OH NO - is Phil Picolo the crook back?

I had to check twice to see if that was genuine site or a spoof one somebody had made up.

But yes, it's real.

Unbelievable.

Is Phil Piccolo Back With Yet Another One?

I saw in another forum that the program ValueValueValue.com has all the classic earmarkings of a Phil P and his cronies "modus operandi" .. similar to the BankMLM/VipTravelRewards &
    DubaiMLM/Warranties4Less style of scam. Just be warned...your going to see this one gain a lot of traction. :zx11pissed: