+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: African Parrot and Pet scams

Word To The Wise- Never Use Western Union Or Moneygram To Purchase Anything Online Always Make Sure You Use A Traceable Payment Option

Really it's a sad thing that people are doing this kind of things.But now I am worried about my money cause I have sent 200$ to someone to carry 6 parrots for me.Don't know whats gonna happen to my money .
    Last edited by ovibd0910; 10-09-2010 at 07:28 AM.

If you used western union or money gram, and sent the money out of the country, its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ovibd0910 View Post
    But now I am worried about my money cause I have sent 200$ to someone to carry 6 parrots for me.Don't know whats gonna happen to my money .
    As bananaconspiracy said, if you paid by Western Union or moneygram your money is gone forever.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

If you paid by paypal or bank transfer, you money is gone forever.

Paypal can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal your money and disappear. No money in the scammer's bank account means absolutely no possibility of refund for you.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back.

You could post up the email address and the emails themselves that the scammer is using, it will help make your post more googlable for other suspicious potential victims to find when looking for information. Then delete and block that scammer. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort. He has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Whenever suspicious or just plain curious, google everything, names used, companies mentioned, phone numbers given, all email addresses, even sentences from the emails as you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online. You can also post/ask here and every scam-warner-fraud-watching site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

AND HERES ANOTHER ONE- SENT BY [email protected]-
    Hey,Just
    received your email about Tina.She is 10 weeks old at the moment and is
    still looking for a new home!!!She is health registered and current on
    all shots and vaccines,She is very loving and chubby pets especially
    with kids and other pets.She is out for adoption to any home promising
    to take good care of her.My Fiance and I recently got Job promotions
    so we now have to work full time and we ain't got the time we need to
    give Tina the home she deserve because as you know Siberian husky are
    very needy pets she require constant love,care and attention so we
    have taken it upon ourselves to
    find the best home ever for
    her...In
    guiding us to look for a loving and caring home for Tina,what can you
    tell us about yourself to assure us that you will be the best candidate
    to adopt and take care of Tina
    and where are you located?
    Write us soon because there are people scrambling
    to give Tina a
    home.. Here are some pictures i hope you do love them
    - AND THERES ALSO AN IDENTICAL ADD OUT THERE SENT FROM [email protected] - BUT IN THAT EMAIL THE PUPPIES ARE NAMED BRENDA AND BRANDON..

HERE ARE SOME EMAILS TO WATCH OUT FOR-
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

THERE EMAILS ARE ALWAYS ALIKE, FOR EXAMPLE [email protected]
    AND
    [email protected]
    BOTH THE SAME PET SCAMMERS FROM DOUALA CAMEROON

8. 10-14-2010, 09:32 PM

9. 10-14-2010, 09:36 PM

[email protected] , made a sob story about her son dieing in a car accident coming home from school and was giv ing away his puppies as it broke her heart to see them?...

When it comes to pay,
    the money has to go to africa, and the pup was in tasmania.

Used an email from [email protected] and used jetpets travel company as theyre logo and company name.
    Disgusting.

Well the scam is still running with the lady claiming her daughter died and has animals for sale that remind her of them. This time she offerred us 2 Savannah cats. Her email is :

Natalia Trinna
    [email protected]

Supposed to transport the pets through jetpets with a support email of [email protected]

They ask you to pay Western Union to a location in Cameroon. What a waste of human life; claiming her kids died and she has to give up the animals for adoption.

Becareful. Kitty scams are everywhere

one example:

MALE AND FEMALE SERVAL AND F2 SAVANNAH KITTENS

Reply To:

Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 04:26 PM

Download All | f1.jpg (54KB); f2.jpg (76KB); f3.jpg (51KB); m1.jpg (33KB); m2.jpg (12KB); m3.jpg (57KB); s1.jpg (229KB)
    Hello
    Thanks for your interest in adopting these my lovely babies , they are still available for adoption..
    i am just so concerned about their welfare and hope you can assure me of that . they are home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets. they are full blood F2 Savannah kitten's and TICA registered. their weighs is for the
    male he is 1.1lbs and the female is 1.2lbs will be approximately
    12.01lbs full grown.they are updated on all her shots and will come
    along with a year health guarantee each..they loves to be carried
    around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses. they comes
    alongside the following
    - A year health guarantee
    -TICA registration papers
    -Pedigree papers
    -Vet record
    -Food samples
    -Kitten's toys
    The reason i am giving them out is because they was for me only
    daughter but she died just some few weeks back of a car accident when
    she was coming back from school so i don't like see them around me
    again now because they drive me to think of my daughters dead that is
    why i will like to give them out for adoption. they really need a
    home where they will be provided with all their love, care and
    attention they are being deprived of here. will be shipping them from
    Where I just relocate Alaska, AK i can give them to you
    if you can assure me that you will take proper care of them but,
    answering to the below questions
    What state are you located....................?
    Have you kids.......................... .....?
    Do you have other pets.....................?
    Have you ever had a F2 Savannah kitten before......?
    Do you promise to take proper care of them............?
    Will provide pictures so i see how they are doing.........?
    which of them will you prefer one or both.......................?
    Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good
    home for them waiting
    Regard