+ Reply to Thread

ZerGer Express Delivery

:judges: I am new to this site. Anyone know about ZerGer Express Delivery. As with most scams, English grammar and spelling are atrocious. Actual website but not informative. Higher quality Nigerian sca

Hello !!! We want to thank you for submitting your resume, and for your interest in exploring possible employment opportunities with ZerGer Express Delivery. We have opened position Logistics Coordinator ( LC Service Manager) If you would like to apply for this job offer please do the following steps: 1. Read JOB OFFER 2. If you agree with terms of job offer go to step №3. 3. Send me e-mail contains this text: I, [your name] agree with terms of job offer and want to apply to this position. MM, DD, YEAR If you have any questions about job offer, terms or conditions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will assist you at any step of recruiting process. I am very glad to see you in our team and wish you good luck. Thank you for attention and i hope for cooperation with you ! Sharon Parker HR manager Find JOB OFFER TEXT BELOW JOB OFFER Company name: ZerGer Express Delivery Position type: Virtual Office/Part-Time Job Title: Logistics Coordinator (LC Regional Mail Service Manager) Web Site: www.zergerexp.com Job FAQ: http://zergerexp.com/eng/faq.html Logistics Coordinator (LC) The LC will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of all products. This person must know or otherwise become intimately familiar with various shipping companies and all required paperwork. The LC will be responsible for the tracking of all products and for the preparation and delivery of “proof of delivery” documents. This individual must be capable of auditing Sales Order and Purchase Order documents for correctness. The LC will be responsible for the processing of Return Merchandise Authorizations as well as for Vendor Returns. The LC will also have responsibility for some minimal maintenance duties. The following are some of the more significant benefits and terms and conditions of your employment. Salary: Your salary according to employees plan offer will consist of bonuses per every proceeded order, which will be paid to you in accordance with our standard payroll procedures. In addition, you will be eligible for bonuses. *Employees plan offers: $40 per each processed and completed order (sent parcel) if the price of the parcel is above $400 $20 per each processed and completed order (sent parcel) if the price of the parcel is under $400 P.S. You will be paid after each 5-th box via money cheques or via "western union" money transfer service. Duties 1) You should receive packages from our customers via some of popular couriers like FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS. (we will inform you about each package that should arrive via e-mail with subject "INFORMATION ABOUT PACKAGES" p.s. you have just received one of them) 2) You should comfirm that you have received information about packages. 3) After delivery you should comfirm that you have received package 4) You should ship this package or multiple packages combined in one box in some of our International offices in Europe or Asia. YOU WILL SHIP THEM USING PREPAID SHIPPING LABELS, YOU SHOULD NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY !!! ( we'll send to you an e-mail "Shipping label and instructions" with included prepaid shipping label and full instruction what to do! ) 5) You will be shipping through United States Postal Service (USPS) or UPS International services, after sending of each package you should send to us scanned or photo copy of invoice. This will be a "proof of delivery" ! We are shipping diffirent electronics. Profile: Good communication skills Strong Customer Service Focus Autonomy. Ability to work effectively without close supervision. Able to address customer's issues in a positive manner. Enthusiastic, energetic, and hard working. Accurate Good organization sense. Able to define priorities. Able to find his/her way to make sure projects are completed on time. language skills: English PC literate (internet, MS Office) Modifications of Benefits: We may, in our discretion, cancel or modify any of our employee benefits plans, including those describe above, at any time. At-Will Employment: Should you decide to accept our offer, you will be an at-will employee with the company. This means the employment relationship can be terminated by either one of us at any time for any reason. This offer will remain open fir a month. If you decide to accept our offer, as we hope you will, please follow instruction at the top of this letter.

:judges:

Anyone heard about ZerGer Express delivery? Actual website but about as full of English spelling and grammatical errors as the message they sent me. Maybe a higher-class Nigerian scam?
    Last edited by mumbles; 07-07-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Re: ZerGer Express Delivery

its fake site and fake job offer. appears you will be reshipping stolen property. they will order stuff, like laptops, in your name, to your address, and you think its your job to reship.

patsy, is the job title.

patsy
    One entry found.

Patsy

Main Entry: pat·sy
    Pronunciation: \ˈpat-sē\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural pat·sies
    Etymology: perhaps from Italian pazzo fool
    Date: 1903
    : a person who is easily manipulated or victimized : pushover
    Last edited by mumbles; 07-07-2009 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks, Mumbles

This is about what I figured. The bad English, grammatical errors, and general vagueness is a prominent feature of such scams. That and the ridiculous nature of the "job". Just wondering, are there any real jobs on the Internet? Most sites that "de-bunk" online "opportunities" try to steer you to their job opportunity.

uh no. no internet jobs that they are going to hire a stranger to do. if its something easy they can do themselves, they will. if you were the "expert" in website programming, still nobody would pay you because for the same money they can hire a team of programmers in india. the internet is everywhere which means people that pay $4 a month rent for a nice apartment in the 3rd world compete with you for online work. i have looked at everything on the internet since 1995. if there was some easy money to be made honestly, i would certainly do it. there's just crooks selling their own version of ponzi schemes.

I will admit I am an idiot, I signed on to this and received a few packages and sent them to Russia, Did I break the Law? Am I going to be arrested? What should I do? Call the FBI?

could get interesting. the sender doesn't know what happened to their stuff yet. if you see the police coming up the sidewalk one morning, you can guess what its about.

I would suggest you go to the local law enforcement agency and tell them what happened and make a report.
    At some point the shipping company will realize the account used to pay for the shipping charges was stolen and will want you to pay for the shipping. Also, the owner of the credit card used to purchase the items will notice the charges and dispute them. The stores that shipped the stuff will want payment. All 3 will be going after you for payment. If you are honest from the begininng with the police and investigators, chances are they will be more understanding and the courts might even work out a payment plan with you.

Please remember that shipping companies UPS/DHL/FedEx can ship nearly anywhere. There is no reason what-so-ever for a person to pay shipping to your house and pay again to have it shipped somewhere else.
    Found a scam or scammer's email address? Post it at scamwarners.com
    Found a romance scam? Post it at romancescam.com

8. Similar Threads

1. Your Abandoned Package For Delivery
      By falconsfan15 in forum Mail Order Scams
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-28-2016, 12:18 PM
    2. Delivery Report
      By ladyberns in forum Corporate Scams
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-28-2009, 08:07 PM
    3. American Delivery