+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QAWiIRgx0g


    Chronicles the Secret Service's reduction of President Kennedy's protection and its last-minute changes for the Dallas motorcade.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QAWiIRgx0g


    Chronicles the Secret Service's reduction of President Kennedy's protection and its last-minute changes for the Dallas motorcade.
    Several facts are ignored by this conspiracy theory production .

    One is that the reduction in agents in the immediate vicinity of JFK was done because JFK wanted it.

    The fact is the ultimate boss of the secret service IS the president and they have to obey his orders.

    JFK had a history of alarming his detail by exposing himself in this way. He liked to be close to the crowd with little or no protection he felt this made the people feel as though their president was close to them.

    Either way it is well documented that the agents were pulled off the Limo and the escorts pulled back because that is how Kennedy wanted it . This is also why the limo had the top removed.


    IN addition the claim that they could have gone straight through dealey plaza instead of turning on to houston and elm is an old lie. There was never a change in this route as som,e have claimed and they HAD to take the unusual turn in front of the TSBD. This is simply because it is HOW the streets of Dallas are laid out. In order to reach their intended destinsation , the Dallas trade mart , they had to access a freeway. Unfortunately Main street which the motorcade sarted on in Dealey plaza has no freeway access.Therefore they had to make the unusual turn on to Houston and the on to Elm street.

    Contrary to what te not so expert people in this video think EVEN the secret service has to follow the roads and streets IF they wish to go somewhere specific.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    JFK had nothing to do with his security arrangements.

    This is research soupnuts, not a conspiracy production as you put it.

    The researcher asked questions and presented his findings.


    Just because you don't like those conclusions does not automatically make them conspiratorial.


    Your presumption that since you are an advocate for the “right side,” does not make everything you state obviously correct , nor should anything developed by private research automatically be dismissed as "conspiratorial."

    Private research should be considered on its merits, just like offical conclusions.

    Last edited by eflteacher; 07-18-2009 at 10:21 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    JFK had nothing to do with his security arrangements.

    This is research soupnuts, not a conspiracy production as you put it.

    The researcher asked questions and presented his findings.


    Just because you don't like those conclusions does not automatically make them conspiratorial.


    Your presumption that since you are an advocate for the “right side,” does not make everything you state obviously correct , nor should anything developed by private research automatically be dismissed as "conspiratorial."

    Private research should be considered on its merits, just like offical conclusions.

    YES he DID have something to do with his security arrangements as all presidents do .

    The private research has no merit because it is documented fact that JFK did indeed order the agents to stand down and HE ordered the limo to drive without a bubble top many times including nov 22.

    When your so called reseacrhers claim a theory while ignoring these simple facts WHICH debunk their theory then they have no merit as all of your conspiracy loons have none.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Contrary to testimony before IC Starr by director Lewis Merletti and Deputy Assistant Attorney General Gary Grindler, President Kennedy DID NOT instruct agents not to ride on the rear bumper of his car several days before Dallas.

    Agents Behn, Boring Godfrey, Youngblood, Kinney and Kennedy aid Powers, photographer Stoughton and Lawton, DNC advance man Underwood, Protective Research Section head Bouck, Robert Lilley PRS Agent, Agents Bolden and Norris all told researcher Vince Palamara in no unscertain terms that Kennedy NEVER ordered agents off the car, nor was he difficult to protect.

    This debunks the "JFK as scapegoat" notion of history- - and the buck stops with the Secret Service.
    Last edited by eflteacher; 07-19-2009 at 03:13 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Contrary to testimony before IC Starr by director Lewis Merletti and Deputy Assistant Attorney General Gary Grindler, President Kennedy DID NOT instruct agents not to ride on the rear bumper of his car several days before Dallas.

    Agents Behn, Boring Godfrey, Youngblood, Kinney and Kennedy aid Powers, photographer Stoughton and Lawton, DNC advance man Underwood, Protective Research Section head Bouck, Robert Lilley PRS Agent, Agents Bolden and Norris all told researcher Vince Palamara in no unscertain terms that Kennedy NEVER ordered agents off the car, nor was he difficult to protect.

    This debunks the "JFK as scapegoat" notion of history- - and the buck stops with the Secret Service.
    Sorry but Vince Palamara misquoted them deliberately. They told him they were ordered off the car at Kennedy's Direction.

    Kennedy gave these instructions t the head of the secret service detail that is documented fact . The agent in charge of his protective detail passed the order on which is where they received their orders from which is why Palamara had to misquote them to support a lame theory

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    ...which is why Palamara had to misquote them to support a lame theory
    Soupballs writings are tendentious garbage – and dangerous as well. All of any Lone Knitters deceptive shaping of the evidence depends entirely on the reader not knowing a damn thing about the case. He is a not a good writer – but he doesn’t need to be with all the help of those knowing, anti-conspiracy mongers which provide endless spin on the truth. Read carefully, all of Soupnuts sources are revealed to be official ones -- current or former members of governments, agencies, police forces, courts. And all sources that he attacks are citizens -- and there are thousands of non-governmental sources in this case who provide a mountain of evidence for conspiracy. Soups trashes every one he can get his tricky hands on. So pro-conspiracy witnesses are not just mistaken, they are insane, drunkards, abusers, liars, publicity hounds (unlike himself, of course), grudge holders, folks with hidden agendas (again, unlike all those intelligence agents he believes in so devoutly). Let the reader beware: this is State Propaganda at its most clever and diabolical, and the purpose of Soups efforts here is to convince the reader that only losers believe in conspiracies, those who have not succeeded in this greatest of all possible societies. Sour grapes, in other words.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Soupballs writings are tendentious garbage – and dangerous as well. All of any Lone Knitters deceptive shaping of the evidence depends entirely on the reader not knowing a damn thing about the case. He is a not a good writer – but he doesn’t need to be with all the help of those knowing, anti-conspiracy mongers which provide endless spin on the truth. Read carefully, all of Soupnuts sources are revealed to be official ones -- current or former members of governments, agencies, police forces, courts. And all sources that he attacks are citizens -- and there are thousands of non-governmental sources in this case who provide a mountain of evidence for conspiracy. Soups trashes every one he can get his tricky hands on. So pro-conspiracy witnesses are not just mistaken, they are insane, drunkards, abusers, liars, publicity hounds (unlike himself, of course), grudge holders, folks with hidden agendas (again, unlike all those intelligence agents he believes in so devoutly). Let the reader beware: this is State Propaganda at its most clever and diabolical, and the purpose of Soups efforts here is to convince the reader that only losers believe in conspiracies, those who have not succeeded in this greatest of all possible societies. Sour grapes, in other words.
    The fact you keep ignoring is that one of your private researchers have produced a shred of evidence to support a conspiracy.

    Yes the official story has supporting evidence your claims do not.

    You continually state as fact that the government lied but you do not provide evidence and yes such an accusation needs evidence or it is JUST opinion.

    You have been asked repeatedly to provide evidence and all you do is attack others. Truth is not dangerous as you claim and I am stating truth and facts.

    Lies are not dangerous n this case either but you are posting lies. I do not get defensive or angry that you are naive and gullible falling for fiction I merely find it amusing and wonder if you will ever demonstrate some intellectual honesty.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Agents Behn, Boring Godfrey, Youngblood, Kinney and Kennedy aid Powers, photographer Stoughton and Lawton, DNC advance man Underwood, Protective Research Section head Bouck, Robert Lilley PRS Agent, Agents Bolden and Norris all told researcher Vince Palamara in no unscertain terms that Kennedy NEVER ordered agents off the car, nor was he difficult to protect.

    You are not paying attention Soup. ( as usual)

    There was no misquoting ( of ALL these people) regarding the truth of the matter.

    These are not opinions, these are statements of people who knew and worked for JFK.

    If you continue to resist accepting what happened, I will continue to call you an idiot.

  10. #10
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    You are not paying attention Soup. ( as usual)

    There was no misquoting ( of ALL these people) regarding the truth of the matter.

    These are not opinions, these are statements of people who knew and worked for JFK.

    If you continue to resist accepting what happened, I will continue to call you an idiot.
    LOL...."Irony"...look it up.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ambush: How the Secret Service set up JFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    You are not paying attention Soup. ( as usual)

    There was no misquoting ( of ALL these people) regarding the truth of the matter.

    These are not opinions, these are statements of people who knew and worked for JFK.

    If you continue to resist accepting what happened, I will continue to call you an idiot.
    Yes he misquoted them you moron.

    Read this carefully He told THEIR boss he wanted them off of the car the head of the detail passed the order on.

    Kennedy did not issue them any direct order but yes he did go against the wishes of his detail and order them away that is fact deal with it slow one.

  12. 08-11-2009, 03:44 AM

    Reason
    sick of double standards

Similar Threads

  1. Fake Secret Service Agent
    By tomtuba in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. Secret Service Involvement
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. Secret Service Behavior
    By eflteacher in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Secret Service Standown
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:20 PM
  5. V meets the Secret Service
    By DeeinParadise in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 03:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •