+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cognitively Impaired

Anyone who is familiar with the evidence of the assassinatin of President Kennedy and who does not conclude that JFK was killed as the result of a conspiracy is cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime.

Re: Cognitively Impaired

Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Anyone who is familiar with the evidence of the assassinatin of President Kennedy and who does not conclude that JFK was killed as the result of a conspiracy is cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime.
    Wrong it is conspiracy nuts such as yourself who lack logic , comprehension of science or cognitive thinking skills.

There is no evidence to support a conspiracy theory. But overhwhelming evidence proves Oswald was the assassin.

What you base your statement on is blind faith not evidence which is the proof of being cognitively impaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Wrong it is conspiracy nuts such as yourself who lack logic , comprehension of science or cognitive thinking skills.

There is no evidence to support a conspiracy theory. But overhwhelming evidence proves Oswald was the assassin.

What you base your statement on is blind faith not evidence which is the proof of being cognitively impaired.
    What specific evidence brings you to the conclusion that you believe in?

What specific evidence brings you to the conclusion that you believe in?
    The physical evidence, the forensic evidence, the ballistic evidence , the witness testimony.

I have answered you before you asked the same thing I gave you just a few of the hardcore pieces of evidence.

Such as, Oswalds rifle found and fired at the scene. Unrefuted proof in both Warren AND the HCSA that Kennedy was hit twice and only twice and from behind and from Oswalds rifle to the exclusion of any others.

The evidence in the limo and autopsy all supporting these facts.

Oswald himself having motive and even a history of such attemmpts.

I could spend pages repeaing the mountains of evidence but in fatc the few things listed above would have nailed any murderer in court much less Oswald.

This is not evidence.

This is not evidence.
    It most certainly is evidence and damning evidence .

The same sort of evidence used in thousands of murder cases.

It most certainly is evidence and damning evidence .

The same sort of evidence used in thousands of murder cases.
    It wouldn't have in this one.

No chain of custody for any of this so called "evidence."

It wouldn't have in this one.

No chain of custody for any of this so called "evidence."
    Yes in this case as in any other and they did indeed maintain a chain of custody for this evidence.

Yes in this case as in any other and they did indeed maintain a chain of custody for this evidence.
    Straight away there is no chain of custody in the most important piece in your "case," the stretcher bullet.

Your case is over.

Straight away there is no chain of custody in the most important piece in your "case," the stretcher bullet.

Your case is over.
    Yes there was once it was discovered by a hospital janitor named Tomlinson and turned over to the authorities they maintained the chain of custody. In addition it was proven through chemical comparison tests to have been fired through Oswalds rifle to the exclusion of all other rifles.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Yes there was once it was discovered by a hospital janitor named Tomlinson and turned over to the authorities they maintained the chain of custody. In addition it was proven through chemical comparison tests to have been fired through Oswalds rifle to the exclusion of all other rifles.
    sarcasm

Oh you're just a part of the conspiracy!!!...How much are they paying you to lie!!!

/sarcasm
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 07-20-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

You can not say that there was chain of custody just because you think so; or that the government was in charge.

You will need to prove that to us with documentation and evidence that could be presented in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    You can not say that there was chain of custody just because you think so; or that the government was in charge.

You will need to prove that to us with documentation and evidence that could be presented in a court of law.
    It has been proven with documentation and evidence which could be presented in a court of law you.

Had you bothered to read the Warren Commission or the House Select Committee on Assassinations you would know this fact.

Try keeping up with the thread.

Elfteacher has stated clearly that the chain of custody is invalid because the government is his suspect which is backhanded admission the chain of custody was kept he and YOU are simply naive and gullible enough to ignore real evidence and fall for conspiracy theory in knee jerk fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post

Like all CTs and HBs, you have confused the burden of proof. It is you who have to provide the proof that your pet theory is correct, not the other way round.
    I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    S. F. Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Robot36 View Post
    Like all CTs and HBs, you have confused the burden of proof. It is you who have to provide the proof that your pet theory is correct, not the other way round.

No you are mistaken. We have destroyed your "theory" , actually a whitewash, about what happened.

In the first instance, we have shown that the official story is a lie.

You certainly DO need to convince the public that your story is not a whitewash.

We do not need to do anything further.

You know that, and that is why you are here.

Defending your silly story.

It has been proven with documentation and evidence which could be presented in a court of law you.

Had you bothered to read the Warren Commission or the House Select Committee on Assassinations you would know this fact.

Try keeping up with the thread.

Elfteacher has stated clearly that the chain of custody is invalid because the government is his suspect which is backhanded admission the chain of custody was kept he and YOU are simply naive and gullible enough to ignore real evidence and fall for conspiracy theory in knee jerk fashion.
    I have read parts of Your WC and HSCA and they are a government whitewash.

Only a fool, in 2009 would believe and defend them.

Why do you keep saying things like gullible? Gullible because of what? Do we "get something" because we don't believe in the official story? Actually, we get a negative; a sick feeling about what happened to a sitting ( but unfit and immoral) American president.

On the other hand, you can go to sleep every night believing in your fairytale version that JFK was a martyr.

Now that would be better and that IS the way it will go down in history.

So why are you here?