+ Reply to Thread

The scam that most of YOU posters are involved in

Yes there is a scam that most of you partake of and are willingly promoting every day!
    You may not know it is a scam or even believe it is but you are actively engaged in it.
    It involves taking goods off other people in exchange for worthless pieces of paper.
    This scheme was even invented by the US government and is the world's greatest fraud.
    They create billions, and now even trillions of dollars in this scam.
    Yes they just print the worthless USD on little bits of paper and expect the world to buy oil with it and they themselves use it to steal billions of dollars worth of goods from countries like China.Now China is wondering what to do with the useless rubbish.
    You and millions of other Americans use the rubbish daily to extract products from businesses.
    It has to be the number 1 financial scam of all time.
    Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ with your heart and confess Him with your mouth and and you will be saved.

Re: The scam that most of YOU posters are involved

yes mate you are right the us dollar is not worth the paper it's printed on it's what you call legal scamming and they been doing it for years did you know the us fed is owned privately and it charges the goverment for the money it borrows free money

Quote Originally Posted by garyviet View Post
    This scheme was even invented by the US government

That part is, alas, incorrect.
    The concept of paper money is far older than the United States is as a country. I would suggest looking up "jiaozi" and "chao."

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    That part is, alas, incorrect.
    The concept of paper money is far older than the United States is as a country. I would suggest looking up "jiaozi" and "chao."
    Were you referring to the Sacred Chao ?

Hail Eris!
    Last edited by dr poormouth; 01-07-2010 at 08:15 PM.

dollars are receipts for goods and services.

you provided some cannon balls to the government and the government agent gave you some receipts for the cost of the balls plus your time and effort transporting them.

you paid your helper with some of these receipts, then purchased groceries for the week with the rest, finding that the shopkeeper is very happy to take the "worthless scaps of paper" in exchange for food.

receipts for goods and work are never worthless unless they are counterfeited, which is, of course, what politicians like to do to buy your vote. politicians just love to print more money all the time and pass it out to make people happy.

got to pay for whatever the people want even if they won't work. got to buy their votes.

this devalues the real receipts, of course.

Yes there is a scam that most of you partake of and are willingly promoting every day!
    You may not know it is a scam or even believe it is but you are actively engaged in it.
    It involves taking goods off other people in exchange for worthless pieces of paper.
    This scheme was even invented by the US government and is the world's greatest fraud.
    They create billions, and now even trillions of dollars in this scam.
    Yes they just print the worthless USD on little bits of paper and expect the world to buy oil with it and they themselves use it to steal billions of dollars worth of goods from countries like China.Now China is wondering what to do with the useless rubbish.
    You and millions of other Americans use the rubbish daily to extract products from businesses.
    It has to be the number 1 financial scam of all time.
    If it's so worthless why does your bible/church want you to tithe 10% of your income for Gods agenda?

If you work for a living, what if you opened your paycheck envelope, and it was empty?

"Worthless" huh?:judges:

What a load.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

ohein56 actually here in Asia, and in particular Vietnam where I live they deal a lot in gold. There are thousands of gold shops everywhere. Two currencies are used here USD and Vietnam dong.Now the government has a rule that trading in USD is banned. Guess they are learning from our neighbours, the Chinese ,that USD is worthless.
    Incidently why is gold going up? my guess is the Chinese are converting there useless cr*p dollars into real currency.In thailand and many parts of Asia most of the gold shops are owned by Chinese.
    The golden rule =He who has the gold rules!
    Guys, start learning Chinese...you can't speak English properly in the US anyway.
    Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ with your heart and confess Him with your mouth and and you will be saved.

Ohein your complaint about tithing 10% is justified.True it is preached in many churches but if you do bible research carefully you will find it is completely unscriptural. However it is a convenient money making scam. All the boys on christian TV love it along with their other scams for funds.

You're absolutely right, not only are they worthless, so worthless that not only in the US but in pretty much every other nation on earth merchants will give you goods and services in exchange for them. And not just that, they're unholy, too. Just having them in your possession makes you a sinner.

Tell ya what. Send all yours to me, and I'll make sure they never bother you again!

:

idiot
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

10. 07-03-2009, 11:58 PM

Reason
    Quote was wrong

11. 07-04-2009, 12:10 AM

ohein56 actually here in Asia, and in particular Vietnam where I live they deal a lot in gold. There are thousands of gold shops everywhere. Two currencies are used here USD and Vietnam dong.Now the government has a rule that trading in USD is banned. Guess they are learning from our neighbours, the Chinese ,that USD is worthless.
    Incidently why is gold going up? my guess is the Chinese are converting there useless cr*p dollars into real currency.In thailand and many parts of Asia most of the gold shops are owned by Chinese.
    The golden rule =He who has the gold rules!
    Guys, start learning Chinese...you can't speak English properly in the US anyway.

When was the last time you visited dear ole England?
    I was there last year, and I can honestly say that their "English" is bad, poorly spoken, and as much adulterated as anything I have encountered anywhere in the USA.
    I am from Japan, born and bred, so do not try any "Asian" is better CR*P on me.
    If you want to learn Chinese, go for it. It may do you some good, but I think that you would do better learning about life and your own self development.

What I think is that you worship the $ and all that it gives to people and now that it is on the decline you have to justify your own inadequacies by trying to manipulate the faults of the worlds economies into some sort of political propaganda that died with the fall of the Soviet Union.

I feel sorry for your torment. I hope that you get better. But I am happy that by starting a thread like this, it allows me to respond and voice my NATURALIZED AMERICAN views.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    You're absolutely right, not only are they worthless, so worthless that not only in the US but in pretty much every other nation on earth merchants will give you goods and services in exchange for them. And not just that, they're unholy, too. Just having them in your possession makes you a sinner.

Tell ya what. Send all yours to me, and I'll make sure they never bother you again!

:

idiot
    OK Xavier send me your address and I'll photocopy some and send to you. Would a million be OK.
    The North Koreans were caught a few years ago printing them in there billions. Who knows? All the weapons that they have amassed could very conceivably have been bought with counterfeit dollars. (The US gov ones are counterfeits as well)
    If the North koreans send a few missles or nuclear warheads over the US thank the USD.
    China has just signed agreements this month with Macau and Hong Kong to trade in yuan and is pushing for yuan to be used on an international basis. About 10 countries in Asia now are buying goods from China using yuan. Here in Vietnam the government recently passed a law demanding businesses to use local currency instead of USD.
    Hopefully 2009 will be the year the cr*ppy USD dies and all the arrogant supporters of it will end up with egg all their face.
    China has published headlines all over Asia saying they won't dump the dollar which could mean that they are secretly dumping it now or intend to in the future.

Ohein your complaint about tithing 10% is justified.True it is preached in many churches but if you do bible research carefully you will find it is completely unscriptural. However it is a convenient money making scam. All the boys on christian TV love it along with their other scams for funds.
    I guess you missed reading Matthew 3:10, "Bring to My Storehouse a full tenth of what you earn. Test Me in this," says the Lord. "I will open the windows of heaven for you and pour out all the blessings you need."

Always love it when non-Christians try to tell people what the Bible says, but don't read it. The last time I did math, a tenth meant 10%. Want to try again?

Sorry for interrupting your strange thread ...but...
    I think the context of the passage is being misconstrued here...but I am not a english first language speaker...
    I think it translates more to a challenge ....to support those less fortunate than yourself...not as you seem to imply here ...the church or clergy ....and the context of what is considered the church today (a building or group)and then (active spiritual worship, fellowship and charity) is not able to be literally taken as the same.
    Sorry for the interjection and my interrupting this very strange and silly thread.
    Last edited by reentry; 07-29-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetJoanie View Post
    I guess you missed reading Matthew 3:10, "Bring to My Storehouse a full tenth of what you earn. Test Me in this," says the Lord. "I will open the windows of heaven for you and pour out all the blessings you need."

Always love it when non-Christians try to tell people what the Bible says, but don't read it. The last time I did math, a tenth meant 10%. Want to try again?
    OK - I've read it. And I suggest you do too. Matthew 3:10 says "And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

Now, stop me where I'm wrong (and I KNOW I'm not) but I can't see a single word in there about bringing anything into a storehouse. Want to try again?

Here's a hint: Malachi 3:10.

But Malachi 3:10 doesn't talk about 'a tenth' it talks about a 'tithe'. Nowhere in the Bible is there any suggestion that a tithe is a tenth. Nowhere. Not anywhere. Not in the original Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek texts. It's simply an offering. Any translation that suggests it's a tenth is simply erroneous and follows the old church teachings from the middle ages where people were forced to pay a tenth of their income to the church as a tax. Thus, in modern parlance we think of a tithe being a tenth - but it just wasn't so.

So, before you blether on upholding yourself as a righteous Christian - get your facts right.
    Blessings Upon You

TheVicar

---------------
    Any Ads seen here are not mine but inserted by the forum.
    I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVicar View Post
    OK - I've read it. And I suggest you do too. Matthew 3:10 says "And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

Now, stop me where I'm wrong (and I KNOW I'm not) but I can't see a single word in there about bringing anything into a storehouse. Want to try again?

Here's a hint: Malachi 3:10.

But Malachi 3:10 doesn't talk about 'a tenth' it talks about a 'tithe'. Nowhere in the Bible is there any suggestion that a tithe is a tenth. Nowhere. Not anywhere. Not in the original Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek texts. It's simply an offering. Any translation that suggests it's a tenth is simply erroneous and follows the old church teachings from the middle ages where people were forced to pay a tenth of their income to the church as a tax. Thus, in modern parlance we think of a tithe being a tenth - but it just wasn't so.

So, before you blether on upholding yourself as a righteous Christian - get your facts right.
    You are correct, I missquoted the Book of the Bible I was referencing.

In Leviticus 27:30-32 it says, and I quote, and yes it is Leviticus:

'A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the Lord; it is holy to the Lord. If a man redeems any of his tithe, he must add a fifth of the value to it. The entire tithe of the herd and flock - every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd's rod - will be holy to the Lord.'