+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tazoodle a Scam?

Yesterday I came across this new search engine which supposedly will launch sometime in October. They claim they will pay people to advertise with them as well as search. Basically it seems like a discuissed ponzi scheme.

I found this one on Moneymakergroup intially at:
    Tazoodle forum
    also there is a fairly old overview of the program at:
    Tazoodle

Please weigh in. Will this be the next big scam we are talking about?

Here is the Tazoodle payout structure:

Minimum Purchase: $100.00 USD

NOTE: ONLY THOSE ACCOUNT OWNERS WHO PURCHASE AT LEAST THE MINIMUM ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) IN PRE-LAUNCH ADVERTISING QUALIFY TO EARN THE INCENTIVE 3 AND INCENTIVE 4 DESCRIBED BELOW.

WHETHER YOU PURCHASE PRE-LAUNCH ADVERTISING OR NOT, ALL ACCOUNT OWNERS EARN A WEBSITE DISPLAY CREDITS SALES COMMISSION EQUAL TO TWO HUNDRED PERCENT (200%) OF THE PRE-LAUNCH ADVERTISING PURCHASE AMOUNT THAT IS MADE BY A DIRECT SALE (LEVEL 1) OR INDIRECT SALE (LEVEL 2) ACCOUNT OWNER.

Incentive 1 - Discount Credits

You receive a sixty-seven percent (67%) discount off any purchase amount. That's the same as a 200% match.

Example: Purchase one-thousand five hundred (1,500) website display credits for only five hundred dollars ($500).

Incentive 2 - Daily Credits

You earn pre-launch website display credits each day equal to one percent (1%) of the purchase amount from the time that advertising purchase funds are received until Tazoodle is launched.

Example: A five-hundred dollar ($500 USD) purchase times one percent (1%) equals (=) five (5) website display credits per day times (X) one-hundred twenty (120) days (estimated four (4) months) equals six-hundred (600) additional website display credits.

Incentive 3 - Post-Launch Discount Certificate

You receive a certificate entitling the Advertiser to a sixty-seven percent (67%) discount off an advertising purchase of any amount during the first twelve (12) months after the launch of Tazoodle.

Example: Purchase one-thousand five hundred (1,500) website display credits for only five hundred dollars ($500).

Incentive 4 - First Year Sales Commission Credits

When you solicit other website owners to advertise on Tazoodle and if they purchase advertising, you receive a sales commission in the form of website display credits. The sales commission is equal to two hundred percent (200%) of the advertising purchase amount for any advertising purchase that is made by a direct sale (level 1) or indirect sale (level 2) account owner. This in addition to the 10% level 1 or 5% level 2 cash income earned and deposited into your cash account.

The sales commission is applicable during the first twelve (12) months after Tazoodle has been launched and applicable to post-launch advertising purchases only.

Example: For a five hundred dollar ($500) advertising purchase, Advertiser receives one-thousand (1,000) website display credits.) The sales commission is applicable during the first twelve (12) months after Tazoodle has been launched and applicable to post-launch advertising purchases only.

Re: Tazoodle a Scam?

Do you happen to know what forms of payment they will accept. If it is Western Union or what?

Paypal is the only form of payment in prelaunch, believe it or not.

really? That is kind of interesting because if they were a scammer I would think they would use Western Union, T/T. or Money Gram. Not saying that they couldn't be a scammer using Paypal.

Wouldn't your money be safe with them because you could file a claim for your "buyers protection." Then again, if they were not legitimate they might have found away around it. Like say transferring their money out of their account and closing it once they rip a bunch of people off.

This is a very interesting story you have came across. I want to research it a ton and put it on my blog :spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    really? That is kind of interesting because if they were a scammer I would think they would use Western Union, T/T. or Money Gram. Not saying that they couldn't be a scammer using Paypal.

Wouldn't your money be safe with them because you could file a claim for your "buyers protection." Then again, if they were not legitimate they might have found away around it. Like say transferring their money out of their account and closing it once they rip a bunch of people off.

This is a very interesting story you have came across. I want to research it a ton and put it on my blog :spin2:
    I'll be curious to read what you find. If you would, please post it here as well as your blog.

So far, this looks like the now-failed ASD surf with a new coat of paint on it.

First red flag - they're pros, but use GoDaddy for their hosting? Also, the alleged owner, Steve Duval seems to be a ghost; darned hard to find anything at all on him so far. I can't find anything showing what state they're licensed to do business in, either. I've seem the name written as Tazoodle, Inc, so they're incorporated, but no luck yet find any info there. The articles of incorporation should show the "officers" of the business, which will shine some light on who's truly behind this.

From what I can see, a bunch of greedy people are going to say goodbye to their money sooner rather than later, and only the insiders will have anything to show for it...

Jerry

Well, David Courtney and Steve Watt are pimping it so that should tell anyone to run.

Second, let's see if people can connect the dots here in the first two links.

http://www.tazoodle.com/aboutus.php

http://www.life-without-limits.ca/ht...timonials.html

http://www.life-without-limits.ca/

Now let's take a look at Kevin Kendrick, allegedly one of the directors.

http://www.kevinkendrick.com/

At least the picture matches but let's google his phone number.

http://passport10.biz/Home_Page.html

The first two sites below are down but here's what you get in Google.
    1. ReGenesis

... System | Application | Q&A | Members Login | Contact. Guest Of: Leslie Kendrick ID #23269 - Email: [email protected] - Phone: 281 391 1448.
      www.regenesis2x2.com/d.cgi/lk10430/members.html - Similar -
    2. ReGenesis

Guest Of: Leslie Kendrick ID #23269 - Email: [email protected] - Phone: 281 391 1448. Whether you are simply not interested in enrolling other ...
      www.regenesis2x2.com/d.cgi/lk10430/recruiting.html - Similar -
    http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...22281+391-1448

That took 10 minutes. Any doubts?

Here's a twitter feed for another director.

Lloyd Merrifield

http://twitter.com/homefreed

AVGA sounds vaguely familiar.

But wait, there's more. Anyone heard of Biz Ad Splash?

http://www.myhelpinghandup.com/merricash/

Sharon Newton and ASD.

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/mymoneyinfo

ASD Ad Surf Daily Updates 19 June 2008
    - 446 days ago
    A good trusted lady friend of mine whom I personally know online for about a year for internet marketing and online businesses, from Canada, Sharon Newton gave a recent ASD interview on how well she knows ASD and how it has helped her change her life....
    Topics: ASD Ad Surf Daily, Business Opportunity
    Last edited by dirty_bird; 09-07-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Dirty bird, you are correct. If Steve Watt is pimping it, it's a scam (In my opinion). Pure and simple. I see that they use a similar "business model" to the one previously called "Brilliant" when ASD used it. It's still Ponzi-like, and people need to be warned.

Pre-launch 200% matching is another clue they are a possible ponzi scheme.

I hope these serial promoters see some jail time. :judges:
    Last edited by Wizzard7; 09-08-2009 at 09:15 AM.
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dogs ! :blunt:

Yeh agreed this is def. a scam.

I think one of the giveaways also, is the scammers attempt to make it look TOO official. I mean come on, how many genuine promising Internet startups have an "adivsory board" of eight elderly suits? Internet startups are done by Uni under/post graduates from their dorm rooms - think
    facebook, twitter, myspace and google!

...That and their terrible Tazoodle logo. I could knock up something ten times better than that on Photoshop in about 60 seconds.
    LOL

Regards

Try this out as well.

1. Go to Google's home page and right click your mouse. Then hit 'view source'.

2. Try the same thing at Tazoodle.com.

Do you really think Google is in jeopardy? You'd think the next big thing would at least hire a coder who's completed an html course. Preferably, PHP, mySQL and higher level courses.

Quote Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post
    Yeh agreed this is def. a scam.

I think one of the giveaways also, is the scammers attempt to make it look TOO official. I mean come on, how many genuine promising Internet startups have an "adivsory board" of eight elderly suits? Internet startups are done by Uni under/post graduates from their dorm rooms - think
    facebook, twitter, myspace and google!

...That and their terrible Tazoodle logo. I could knock up something ten times better than that on Photoshop in about 60 seconds.
    LOL

Regards

..oh and what a surprise, when you register an account, is when they decide to tell you that you need to pay $100 to start the "pre launch" advertising. funny how it doesnt mention that up until you register.

it took Google years and years of building their archives to become where they are today, and Tazoodle want people to believe they are about to revolutionise the Internet on launch day? my god.

Robert Mecham, Joe Shoop and Faith Sloan as well.

Run away fast...

Oh and when you register this is the "welcome" message you receive -

HI, Welcome to Tazoodle.I'm convinced that this is the most important desition you have ever done lately.Oportunity is just one time and you did wisely.It is time to promote Tazoodle everywhere before the launching.Here is some links you can use to promote.

Then just goes on to list links.

Seriously though, how many spelling and grammatical mistakes can one make in a paragraph?

http://www.thatsnonsense.com/index.p...on=view&id=239

Using Paypal? It is unlikely that they will be doing so for long. Paypal does not permit ponzi schemes or autosurfs.

ASD tried it and failed

I joined tazoodle and have much success. I think, tazoodle will be greater than the great search engines of today. With tazooodle starts a new generation of search engines.

In two months I will see, how big tazoodle will be. I hope, I will have much success with it and its great tazoodleteam.

I am very excited....!
    Last edited by TAZOODLE; 12-07-2009 at 06:36 AM.
    TAZOODLE Your Way Into Search Engine Profits!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bird View Post
    Robert Mecham, Joe Shoop and Faith Sloan as well.

Run away fast...
    Wow, the usual pimps are promoting this one. What is so funny is the connection to adds surf daily. Run, dont walk away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZOODLE View Post
    I joined tazoodle and have much success. I have now a domain for promoting it.

I think, tazoodle will be greater than the great search engines of today. With tazooodle starts a new generation of search engines.

In two months I will see, how big tazoodle will be. I hope, I will have much success with it and its great tazoodleteam.

I am very excited....!
    LOL you kinda shot yourself in the foot there by opening your post by saying that you are promoting Tazoodle.

Well duh.