+ Reply to Thread

Execu Corp LLC, a.k.a. Tommy Watts

SCAMMING YOU with Corporate loans, Mortgage loans, credit repair, Selling corporations that have good credit rating, etc.
    This guy and his crew are the kind of crooks who give the black community a bad reputation. A lazy scamer, he Charges a FEE to process and GUARANTEES that BECAUSE OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE and SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS he can and will get you a corporation or what ever you need to obtain lines of credit or loans, and they will also obtain AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS for you and for your company.
    He has an Extended Network of other scamers that participate with him DAVID GOLDBERG, RAE, JAMES AUTUR.
    They are based in California renting a suite with HQ IN Los Angeles. but travel all over the country scaming businesses and individuals.
    Their fees are usually over 10,000 and you will never see them again, much less to recover any of your money.

right Now they are doing business under EXECU CORP LLC with the following address:11601 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor, Los Angeles CA 90025 and their phone number (310) 743-2451 for the CSO -Chief Scamming Officer. with the following email for Tommy Watts chaseon@aol.com.

Hope you can denounce this scammers and dont give them any money.
    Last edited by enterprise12; 07-02-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: 2 names listed wrongly

Re: Execu Corp LLC, a.k.a. Tommy Watts

That's not cool i've done alot of business with Execucorp the only problem i had with them taking
    longer than promiss but other than that
    our loans was always in place. I think
    u should call him an work it out or get
    ur money back,,,GRACE

I know Tommy Watts i think u should call him an work this matter out if that don't work i'm sure he will repay ur fee back if any. I will infrom him of the posting....LADY GRACE.....

i believe taking an upfront fee then not delivering a loan is called "advance fee fraud". just doing it once may be enough to go to prison.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...ing/tel16.shtm

Tommy Watts Execucorp

Beware of Tommy Watts aka Execucorp out of Marina Del Rey, CA. This guy is the ultimate scammer. He took me for $20,000. He specializes in scamming folks for Credit Repair, Corporate *******, and personal Tradelines.

Re: Tommy Watts Execucorp

Tommy *atts is a scam artist and he is also using the name Paul Silverman. he legally changed his name to this in order to repair his credit and to hide from his scam victims. He lives in very expensive condos in Marina del Rey, CA. DON'T GIVE THIS GUY MONEY NO MATTER *HAT HE SAYS HE OR HIS SO-CALLED ASSOCIATES CAN DO!!!

HE IS A SCAM AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!

HE *ILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND STRING YOU ALONG AND THEN CUT OFF ALL CONTACT. HE LIKES TO EAT AT CRUSTACEAN'S RESTAURANT.

THATS *HERE I MET HIM AND HE PULLED OUT HIS FAKE BLACKCARD *HICH HE COULDN'T EVEN USE TO PAY FOR THE MEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by faith4334 View Post
    I know Tommy Watts i think u should call him an work this matter out if that don't work i'm sure he will repay ur fee back if any. I will infrom him of the posting....LADY GRACE.....

LADY GRACE, YOU ARE EITHER IGNORANT OR YOU ARE ONE OF TOMMY'S SCAM ARTIST. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE "RAE" THE GIRL HE WORKS WITH! FACE IT, THE DUDE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND HE WILL PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HE IS SCAMMING.

Quote Originally Posted by faith4334 View Post
    That's not cool i've done alot of business with Execucorp the only problem i had with them taking
    longer than promiss but other than that
    our loans was always in place. I think
    u should call him an work it out or get
    ur money back,,,GRACE

BULLSHIT!!!

Tommy *atts is a scam artist and he is also using the name Paul Silverman. he legally changed his name to this in order to repair his credit and to hide from his scam victims. He lives in very expensive condos in Marina del Rey, CA. DON'T GIVE THIS GUY MONEY NO MATTER *HAT HE SAYS HE OR HIS SO-CALLED ASSOCIATES CAN DO!!!

HE *ILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND STRING YOU ALONG AND THEN CUT OFF ALL CONTACT. HE LIKES TO EAT AT CRUSTACEAN'S RESTAURANT.

THATS *HERE I MET HIM AND HE PULLED OUT HIS FAKE BLACKCARD *HICH HE COULDN'T EVEN USE TO PAY FOR THE MEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise12 View Post
    SCAMMING YOU with Corporate loans, Mortgage loans, credit repair, Selling corporations that have good credit rating, etc.
    This guy and his crew are the kind of crooks who give the black community a bad reputation. A lazy scamer, he Charges a FEE to process and GUARANTEES that BECAUSE OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE and SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS he can and will get you a corporation or what ever you need to obtain lines of credit or loans, and they will also obtain AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS for you and for your company.
    He has an Extended Network of other scamers that participate with him DAVID GOLDBERG, RAE, JAMES AUTUR.
    They are based in California renting a suite with HQ IN Los Angeles. but travel all over the country scaming businesses and individuals.
    Their fees are usually over 10,000 and you will never see them again, much less to recover any of your money.

right Now they are doing business under EXECU CORP LLC with the following address:11601 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor, Los Angeles CA 90025 and their phone number (310) 743-2451 for the CSO -Chief Scamming Officer. with the following email for Tommy Watts chaseon@aol.com.

Hope you can denounce this scammers and dont give them any money.

Thanks to all of you who have gone on the online record to expose "Tommy Watts" for who he truly is. Now it's time for justice. After investing over 20,000USD with "Tommy" recently and being strung along for several months of non-performance I decided to do a bit of extra homework on his background. I was blessed to find this site in my first search. Tommy or Paul Silverstein (who he informed me was his attorney) is currently posing as an experienced insurance underwriter. He operates in the states of NV, CA & FL that I know of and has many associates including a young lady ** the name of Natalie that work closely with him. They are very good at what they do...convincing trusting people they are legit and can perform. However in the months of doing business with Tommy after my investment there's been nothing but talk and excuse after excuse. He's even tried to get me to invest in more projects after not performing on our initial agreement. This individual and all of his associates must be brought to justice for their numerous crimes. I am interested in speaking to all of those who have been wrong ** this scam artist and going to the FBI and local authories to see to it that he is held accountable for all his illegal actions. Please email me at dregrey11@yahoo.com so we can take this scum down!!! I have also listed his current LLC and banking information below. For those who wish to file civil suits against him I'd suggest going through the legal process and placing a lien on his account ASAP.

ACCOUNT DETAIL:
    SURECORP INVESTMENT GROUP. LLC ATTORNEY: PAUL SILVERMAN ESQ. ACCOUNT OF: PAUL SILVERMAN ESQ.
    BANK: CITI BANK
    FOR: SURECORP INV GROUP LLC.
    ACCT: ACCOUNT # 40058815628
    RTG: ROUTING # 322271724