+ Reply to Thread

EcoQuest International - Fresh Air in the 9/11 Ground Zero Museum

Here is a company that is NOT a scam. EcoQuest is a great company that offers a home-based business opportunity. I am not looking for anyone to join my team. If you want to join EcoQuest, call them directly, I cannot work with anyone personally, as my team is too large as it is. I believe in working with my partners on a one-on-one basis. I am just offering information to those who may not know about EcoQuest.

EcoQuest purifiers are the only purifiers cleaning up the air in the 9/11 museum!

EcoQuest products are featured in the media almost daily (EcoQuest in the News! )and with the launch of the new LaundryPure system, We're just weeks away from releasing LaundryPure, the world's first Certified Space technology for laundry care! No more detergent and fabric softner! LaundryPure overview

Also, if you have cable EcoQuest Chairman of the Board, Mike Jackson and Dr. James Marsden will be featured Sunday, May 7, at 6 p.m. on former Secretary of State Alexander Haig's program, "World Business Review". Check your local station.

Products that are in demand, products that work, that is EcoQuest International!

Here is also a pretty interesting write up. In The Space Symposium book "The Case for Space" featured a story about "Amanda", a typical mom who uses space-developed technology through out her home, without even realizing it. It starts on page 22 and includes Fresh Air by EcoQuest.

PS: EcoQuest donates $8,000 worth of equipment to schools. October 1st, 2006 to be recognized as EcoQuest International Day.

---------------
    Again, I am not looking for anyone to join my team. If you want to join EcoQuest, call them directly, I cannot work with anyone personally. I believe in working with my partners on a one-on-one basis. I am just offering information to those who may not know about EcoQuest.
    Last edited by whyme?; 04-16-2006 at 01:39 AM.