+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 29

Thread: Zapruder Film

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Zapruder Film

    JFK assassination film hoax
    A simple introduction
    On November 22, 1963, U.S. President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed while traveling down Elm Street, Dallas, Texas, in an open car in a motorcade. Everyone agrees about that.
    Many people think that agencies of the U.S. Government have lied about or covered up details of the assassination.
    For three decades, people thought the best proof of foul play was a 27-second home movie of the assassination taken by a Dallas dressmaker, Abraham Zapruder. It shows JFK’s head being blasted backwards and to his left:

    This seems to tell us that the shooter was in front of the car on the right side, on the “grassy knoll” (small hill) next to Elm Street. But the U.S. Government insisted that JFK was shot by just one man hiding in a building far behind the limousine.
    Things get more complicated when we look at the film frame-by-frame. As the bullet hits, JFK’s head first moves forwards:

    This makes things confusing. There seemed to be three possible explanations:
    1. He was hit by two bullets at almost the same time (one from behind and then one from the front).
    2. He was hit from behind, and a jet of brain matter exploding from the front caused his head to recoil backwards.
    3. He was hit from behind and some sort of muscle reaction caused his head to fly backwards.
    People tried to figure this out for three decades. Instead of clearing up the mystery, Zapruder’s film just made things more confusing.
    In the 1990s, researchers started to realize that there was a fourth possible explanation. Zapruder’s film might also be a part of the lies and cover-up that agencies of the U.S. Government had weaved around the JFK assassination!
    Scientists examined the Zapruder film. They found that, while most of it looks completely genuine, some of the images are impossible. They violate the laws of physics. They could not have come from Zapruder’s home movie camera.
    Zapruder’s film is a very good forgery. It is almost perfect. Some mistakes took almost 40 years to find.
    The scientists also proved that Zapruder’s film was not just changed a little bit. The whole film is a fake!
    A movie film is just a strip of little photos (“frames”). The fake film was made by cutting and pasting real photos and film frames together to make new frames.
    Because the Zapruder film is only 27 seconds long, less than 500 photos needed to be made. The forgers had almost a year to create them, before they were published. This was not difficult to do in 1963 and 1964. People had been creating high quality fake photos since the 1850s!
    But what about the people who watched Zapruder’s film in the days after the assassination?
    Film experts believe that a real film of the assassination was quickly altered on the evening of the assassination, using machines that could create Hollywood-style special effects (like Mary Poppins, created in 1964). Since the film was not shown on television, no one knows exactly what these people saw. But we do know that they described a film that is different to the film published in November 1964 as the “Zapruder film”!
    In May 2003, scientists and researchers presented their latest findings at a conference in Duluth, Minnesota. This has now been described in a book, The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, published in September 2003.
    The web pages below describe the best proofs that the Zapruder film is a fake. They describe some of the mistakes that the forgers made.
    You can save any of these web pages by going to the File / Save As menu on your web browser. The images and small movie clips shown on each page will also be automatically saved with each web page.
    If you want more details, please read The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. It contains much more information about the Zapruder film and its forgery. An earlier book, Murder in Dealey Plaza, has more information about the whole assassination and its cover-up.
    In the end, you have to decide for yourself what to believe. But don’t just believe what the U.S. Government tells you!
    Introduction page You are here!
    The fast-forward mistakes
    The blur mistake
    The sign mistake
    The lamppost mistake
    The wound mistake
    The blood mistake
    The hole mistake

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    JFK assassination film hoax
    A simple introduction
    On November 22, 1963, U.S. President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed while traveling down Elm Street, Dallas, Texas, in an open car in a motorcade. Everyone agrees about that.
    Many people think that agencies of the U.S. Government have lied about or covered up details of the assassination.
    For three decades, people thought the best proof of foul play was a 27-second home movie of the assassination taken by a Dallas dressmaker, Abraham Zapruder. It shows JFK’s head being blasted backwards and to his left:

    This seems to tell us that the shooter was in front of the car on the right side, on the “grassy knoll” (small hill) next to Elm Street. But the U.S. Government insisted that JFK was shot by just one man hiding in a building far behind the limousine.
    Things get more complicated when we look at the film frame-by-frame. As the bullet hits, JFK’s head first moves forwards:

    This makes things confusing. There seemed to be three possible explanations:
    1. He was hit by two bullets at almost the same time (one from behind and then one from the front).
    2. He was hit from behind, and a jet of brain matter exploding from the front caused his head to recoil backwards.
    3. He was hit from behind and some sort of muscle reaction caused his head to fly backwards.
    People tried to figure this out for three decades. Instead of clearing up the mystery, Zapruder’s film just made things more confusing.
    In the 1990s, researchers started to realize that there was a fourth possible explanation. Zapruder’s film might also be a part of the lies and cover-up that agencies of the U.S. Government had weaved around the JFK assassination!
    Scientists examined the Zapruder film. They found that, while most of it looks completely genuine, some of the images are impossible. They violate the laws of physics. They could not have come from Zapruder’s home movie camera.
    Zapruder’s film is a very good forgery. It is almost perfect. Some mistakes took almost 40 years to find.
    The scientists also proved that Zapruder’s film was not just changed a little bit. The whole film is a fake!
    A movie film is just a strip of little photos (“frames”). The fake film was made by cutting and pasting real photos and film frames together to make new frames.
    Because the Zapruder film is only 27 seconds long, less than 500 photos needed to be made. The forgers had almost a year to create them, before they were published. This was not difficult to do in 1963 and 1964. People had been creating high quality fake photos since the 1850s!
    But what about the people who watched Zapruder’s film in the days after the assassination?
    Film experts believe that a real film of the assassination was quickly altered on the evening of the assassination, using machines that could create Hollywood-style special effects (like Mary Poppins, created in 1964). Since the film was not shown on television, no one knows exactly what these people saw. But we do know that they described a film that is different to the film published in November 1964 as the “Zapruder film”!
    In May 2003, scientists and researchers presented their latest findings at a conference in Duluth, Minnesota. This has now been described in a book, The Great Zapruder Film Hoax, published in September 2003.
    The web pages below describe the best proofs that the Zapruder film is a fake. They describe some of the mistakes that the forgers made.
    You can save any of these web pages by going to the File / Save As menu on your web browser. The images and small movie clips shown on each page will also be automatically saved with each web page.
    If you want more details, please read The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. It contains much more information about the Zapruder film and its forgery. An earlier book, Murder in Dealey Plaza, has more information about the whole assassination and its cover-up.
    In the end, you have to decide for yourself what to believe. But don’t just believe what the U.S. Government tells you!
    Introduction page You are here!
    The fast-forward mistakes
    The blur mistake
    The sign mistake
    The lamppost mistake
    The wound mistake
    The blood mistake
    The hole mistake
    None of these web pages offer any evdence that the zapruder film is a fake.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    None of these web pages offer any evdence that the zapruder film is a fake.
    If you say so.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    If you say so.
    I don't , THEY do

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    I don't , THEY do

    Specifically what?

    So far, you are just offering an opinion.

    State your case.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Specifically what?

    So far, you are just offering an opinion.

    State your case.
    Specifically none of your links offers a shred of evidence for their claims only OPINION and that is fact not opinion.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Specifically none of your links offers a shred of evidence for their claims only OPINION and that is fact not opinion.

    Can you explain your position?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Can you explain your position?
    Yes it is fact.

    The links you posted offer no evidence only claims and opinions.

    BTW your whole position is contradictory.

    On the one hand you claim that the Zapruder film proves a shot from the front ( it does not ) which in turn proves another shooter which in turn proves a conspiracy and cover up.

    ON the other hand you now post links to people claiming the Zapruder film is a fake which was made to support the cover up. And in fact you support their claims meaning you think they are credible.

    SO in your world the government committed a criminal conspiracy and lied to cover it up and part of the lie was a film which they made to cover up the crime yet the film exposes the crime and the lies used to cover it up.

    So which is it? is the Zapruder film real ( and does not prove a shot from the front ) or is it fake , in which case the rest of the evidence proves he was shot by Oswald

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Yes it is fact.

    Because you say it is fact means nothing.

    Is that your case?

    The Zapruder Film shows a shot from the front. Why that was not alterted by the government is somewhat of a mystery.

    Perhaps because they figured idiots like you would still believe their lies, even after seeing with their OWN eyes JFK being shot from the front.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Because you say it is fact means nothing.

    Is that your case?

    The Zapruder Film shows a shot from the front. Why that was not alterted by the government is somewhat of a mystery.

    Perhaps because they figured idiots like you would still believe their lies, even after seeing with their OWN eyes JFK being shot from the front.
    The film does NOT show a shot from the front at all. Using insults ( idiot ) proves you are beaten and have nothing else.

    The Zapruder film shows a man being shot it does not show him being shot from the front. Scientific com[prehension of all the facts involved proves the shot came from behind sorry but you can scream otherwise all you like the evidnece proves you ignorant.

    You did not answer the question which is it ?
    A fake film which they messed up on or a real film.

  11. #11
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Zapruder Film

    I recently watched acontrolled recreation of the shot taken from the book depository on the Discovery Channe. They went to great lengths to recreate, as close as possible, the scenario from the set up in the car to the dupication of shit height, wind and trajectory of the shot.

    The project proved a couple of things possible. It proved possible that the single bullet shot could have passed through Kennedy and hit the Governer.

    It also replicated the blood and brain matter spay what would found on and inside the vehicle

    AND, it also proved such a shot was not impossible.

    For what it's worth.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    They have done a great job via the mainstream media and the Discovery Channel in particular of showing that "it could have been done this way."

    Since they or no one else for that matter has ever proven IT WAS DONE that way, this is the best they can do.

    This is part of the cover-up , and many gullible people will soak this stuff up.

    Prove to me it WAS done that way, or tell your story walking.
    Last edited by eflteacher; 07-10-2009 at 10:46 PM.

  13. #13
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    They have done a great job via the mainstream media and the Discovery Channel in particular of showing that "it could have been done this way."

    Since they or no one else for that matter has ever proven IT WAS DONE that way, this is the best they can do.

    This is part of the cover-up , and many gullible people will soak this stuff up.

    Prove to me it WAS done that way, or tell your story walking.
    First, you questions are not proof. You have no proof that the shooting happened any other way than what we saw on the Zapruder film.

    Second, the Discovery special, did in fact...scientifically offer proof that this shoot was possible AND that the results of the shot, blood and brain matter spray, replicated was seen in the photos of the car.

    Where are the experiments set up by those who believe this shot was not possible? There are none.

    As for gullible, those who jump from one conspiracy theory to another are more than gullible, they are intellectually dishonest.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    What I am saying is; and please listen now, is that your Discovery Channel nonsense means nothing.

    It is yet another attempt to show "that Oswald could have done it."

    Why don't they look at the evidence and see where it leads, rather than forcing this square peg into a round hole?

  15. #15
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    What I am saying is; and please listen now, is that your Discovery Channel nonsense means nothing.

    It is yet another attempt to show "that Oswald could have done it."

    Why don't they look at the evidence and see where it leads, rather than forcing this square peg into a round hole?
    No, what you are saying, "this controlled scientific expireminet based on factual data, means nothing because I choose not to believe anything that is contrary to what I have already concluded."

    Did I miss anything?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Zapruder Film

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    No, what you are saying, "this controlled scientific expireminet based on factual data, means nothing because I choose not to believe anything that is contrary to what I have already concluded."

    Did I miss anything?

    Yes. You missed waking up this morning.


    Get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself.

    Then come back.

Similar Threads

  1. The Zapruder Film
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 04:31 PM
  2. Zapruder Film
    By theme in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:00 AM
  3. Zapruder Film Alteration
    By theme in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:59 PM
  4. The Zapruder Film
    By theme in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 01:58 PM
  5. If we had the Zapruder Film in the 60's....
    By theme in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •