+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sanford-Another GOP Christo-Phony Bites The Dust

Invoking God, the spirit of forgiveness and, predictably, The Bible, yet another GOP Fraud, Fake and Phony - Mark Sanford, "Governor" Of South Carolina - delivered a typically disingenuous media spectacle apologia to the cameras and people he ed over after being exposed as a pathological liar and adulterer today.

Fresh off his most recent mission to cut the people of South Carolina off from receiving much needed funds from the Federal Stimulus Package, state legislators had rebuked that cheesy, self serving charade which has become a standard trademark of Republican Politicizing on every issue important to the progress of this country and its people.

Family Values Guy, Sanford, was outed after disappearing on an Argentinian Sexcapade with his girlfriend over the weekend.

Meanwhile, his staff had concocted a rubric of ass covering lies about him hiking on the Appalachian Trail.

Unfortunately for Sanford, inquisitive reporters, his wife, his children and anybody else who wondered where the he was spending his time while on the state payroll never bought it.

No doubt, his Argentine Love Rendevous was paid for by the taxpayers of South Carolina as well.

__________________________________________________ __________

Gov. Sanford Admits To Extramarital Affair

Relationship revealed after S.C. governor's mysterious trip to Argentina

COLUMBIA, S.C. - During a Wednesday news conference at his office in Columbia, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having an extramarital affair — information that surfaced after his recent, secret trip to Argentina.

The married father of four emotionally apologized to his wife and staff, saying, "I've let down a lot of people."

Sanford said he met the woman almost eight years ago, but "about a year ago, it sparked into something more than that." The governor said his wife and family have known about it for the past five months.

Lying GOP Snake Sanford Being Exposed
    At International Airport In Atlanta

Last edited by dchristie; 06-24-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Re: Sanford-Another GOP Christo-Phony Bites The Du

Reminds me of when Bill Clinton cared more about Monica Lewinsky than he did about Usama Bin Laden that he was inadaverdantly caused the deaths of 2879 people on 9/11.
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg View Post
    Reminds me of when Bill Clinton cared more about Monica Lewinsky than he did about Usama Bin Laden that he was inadaverdantly caused the deaths of 2879 people on 9/11.
    What are you talking about Frank? They are nothing alike.

Sanford told his wife about it... Clinton didn't
    Sanford told the press the truth... Clinton didn't
    Sanford didn't lie under oath about it... Clinton did.
    Sanford didn't have sex with the lady in his office, while he was working for the people... Clinton did.

So you see Frank, you are way off base on this one.

At least he was with a girl...

watch the slavering, giggling press get all over this, while ignoring the pres.' utter disinterest in N.Korea.

Also, watch for the tough questions about his infomercial tonight(has anyone EVER enjoyed the sound of his own voice more?) Things like "how's your dog?" and "what is your favorite color?" are likely, while "what the are you doing about the Korean crisis?" are not.

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post

Sanford didn't have sex with the lady in his office, while he was working for the people... Clinton did.

Point taken Jim

:cwm2:
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Actually, Frankie: Clinton's blow job only took a few minutes. And it was free (something you can't relate to when it comes to sex).

It was rank Repudlickin Hypocrisy and their penchant for Invasion of Privacy that diverted attention away from protecting the country onto an obsession with Clinton's Cock (which you still enjoy) which cost $100 million dollars and resulted in 911.

Thanks

Last edited by dchristie; 06-24-2009 at 04:15 PM.

LOL.. Right, after his adulterous ass was exposed. Fail.

LOL.. Uh Huh.. Like the series of idiotic lies about hiking on The Appalachian Trail? That truth? That's the truth, if you're a right-wing psychopath. To anybody sane, it's a lie. Fail.

That's because there's no left-wing smear and slime machine to blow a hundred million dollars of taxpayer money on criminalizing a blow job, like the hypocrites on "The Family Values" Monkey Right. Fail.

Right.. Sanford simply used taxpayer's hard earned dollars to go on a ing luxury sex junket in Argentina while on the South Carolina payroll. Yep, no comparison there. Fail.

Another Failure - as usual.

Sanford called for Clinton to step down, like all slimy GOP Hypocrites, while prone to the same behavior. See a pattern here? Sure we do.

So you see, folks, it's all simply proof once again why these no-good, low-down Repudlickin Whores, Pimps and Criminals should, will and can never win another national election in this country ...period.

End of story.

Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    LOL.. Right, after his adulterous ass was exposed. Fail.
    He told his wife over 5 months ago about it. You are the one who has failed.

LOL.. Uh Huh.. Like the series of idiotic lies about hiking on The Appalachian Trail? That truth? That's the truth, if you're a right-wing psychopath. To anybody sane, it's a lie. Fail.
    His aids told that... He never said publicly where he was going, and when he was asked today, he told the truth. Again, you fail.

That's because there's no left-wing smear and slime machine to blow a hundred million dollars of taxpayer money on criminalizing a blow job, like the hypocrites on "The Family Values" Monkey Right. Fail.
    Clinton lied under oath to a federal grand jury, while he was being sued for sexual harassment. The blow job was the lie... Not the offense. Another fail on your part.

Right.. Sanford simply used taxpayer's hard earned dollars to go on a ing luxury sex junket in Argentina while on the South Carolina payroll. Yep, no comparison there. Fail.
    Wrong again ol' boy... He financed that trip with his own money, not the taxpayers. Another fail for you.

But you just keep up the lies Genocide Boy... We all know that without them, your entire ideology would fall apart even in your own eyes.

As far as we know, Sanford isn't a serial rapist.

So he is still well behind in the scumbag Olympics...

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

He told his wife over 5 months ago about it. You are the one who has failed.
    Uh..huh... Saying to your wife "Yes, it's true" after she asks about the Argentine Slut you've been hammering in a Buenos Aires hotel room is the perfect defnintion of moral rectitude for GOP Family Values Guys ..eh Germ? That might work for David Vitter and John Ensign..but, obviously, not for their wives. Failed again.

His aids told that... He never said publicly where he was going, and when he was asked today, he told the truth. Again, you fail.
    Bullshit Germ. That's the lie he told them to feed the reporters. None of his staffers would have gone out on that limb unless they thought it was true. Just another case of a Lying GOP Scumbag using people as grist for his lies. Failed again.

Clinton lied under oath to a federal grand jury, while he was being sued for sexual harassment. The blow job was the lie... Not the offense. Another fail on your part.
    That's just another sample of your prodigous reservoir of delusional lies Germ. Not Clinton's. Clinton was never indicted for perjury. Why? It didn't happen. The impeachment was a political weapon wielded by Treasonous GOP Vermin to bring down a successful Democratic President. Sigh... If at first you don't succeed... Lie, Lie again. Right Germ?

Wrong again ol' boy... He financed that trip with his own money, not the taxpayers. Another fail for you.
    How so..Germ? Do you have proof of that? If not, shut the up since we know - for sure - he was on the South Carolina Payroll while he was banging his whore in Argentina. Are you going to have the gall to say he wasn't spending taxpayer money...Again??.. You're a congenital failure and it shows.

But you just keep up the lies Genocide Boy... We all know that without them, your entire ideology would fall apart even in your own eyes.
    Keep up your deluded and pathetic GOP Ass Sucking Monkey.

We all know that without your daily supply of Repudlickin' Bullshit, you wouldn't even have an ideology.

From Gov. Sanford,
    Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 12:24 a.m.

“One, tomorrow leave at 5 a.m. for New York and meetings. Will think about you on its streets and wish I was going to be there later in the month when you are there. Tomorrow night back to Philadelphia for the start of the National Governor's Conference through the weekend. Back to Columbia for Tuesday and then on Wednesday, as I think I had told you, taking the family to China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Thailand and then back through Hong Kong on world wind tour. Few days home then to Bahamas for 5 days on a friend’s boat for the last break of the summer. The following weekend have been asked to spend it out in Aspen, Colorado with McCain - which has kicked up the whole VP talk all over again in the press back home ...

Two, mutual feelings .... You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details ...

Three and finally, while all the things above are all too true - at the same time we are in a hopelessly - or as you put it impossible - or how about combine and simply say hopelessly impossible situation of love. How in the world this lightening strike snuck up on us I am still not quite sure. As I have said to you before I certainly had a special feeling about you from the first time we met, but these feelings were contained and I genuinely enjoyed our special friendship and the comparing of all too many personal notes ...

Lastly I also suspect I feel a little vulnerable because this is ground I have never certainly never covered before - so if you have pearls of wisdom on how we figure all this out please let me know... In the meantime please sleep soundly knowing that despite the best efforts of my head my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul.”

--------------------

From Maria,
    Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:14 p.m.

“As I told you I shouldn't have done this trip but I would have felt worst if I wouldn't have come because it was too over the date, he is a very nice guy, great heart ... but unfortunately I am not in love with him ... You are my love ... something hard to believe even for myself as it's also a kind of impossible love, not only because of distance but situation. Sometimes you don't choose things, they just happen... I can't redirect my feelings and I am very happy with mine towards you.”

--------------------

From Gov. Sanford,
    Tuesday, July 8, 1:42 a.m.

“Got back an hour ago to civilization and am now in Columbia after what was for me a glorious break from reality down at the farm. No phones ringing and tangible evidence of a day's labors. Though I have started every day by 6 this morning woke at 4:30, I guess since my body knew it was the last day, and I went out and ran the excavator with lights until the sun came up. To me, and I suspect no one else on earth, there is something wonderful about listening to country music playing in the cab, air conditioner running, the hum of a huge diesel engine in the back ground, the tranquillity that comes with being in a virtual wilderness of trees and marsh, the day breaking and vibrant pink coming alive in the morning clouds - and getting to build something with each scoop of dirt.”

http://www.thestate.com/sanford/story/839350.html

Sanford Was Harsh Critic Of Clinton Affair, Called President A Rascal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_220325.html

Governor Mark Sanford's admission that he has had an affair with a woman from Argentina, whom he met through the exchange of emails, promises to spark yet another round of reflection and debate over how significant a politician's personal life is when judging their professional conduct.

The South Carolina Republican, who apologized to his wife, family, staff and friends, said that he was willing to face the consequences of his actions. One of those was consequences was immediate, facing the judgment of the press, he said. Another was his resignation from the chairmanship of the Republican Governors Association. Whether the consequences extend to his resignation from the governor's chair remains to be seen.

The standard Sanford has set for other politicians over the years has been fairly high. A member of the House of Representatives during the heyday of the Clinton-Lewinsky affair, he was often a harsh critic of the president for his marital misconduct.
    This is "very damaging stuff," Sanford declared at one point, when details of Clinton's conduct became known. "I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign)... I come from the business side," he said. "If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he'd be gone."

Explaining his decision to back impeachment articles against Clinton, he added, "I think what he did in this matter was reprehensible... I feel very comfortable with my vote."

Sanford's complaints were directed primarily, although not entirely, at Clinton's lying about the affair rather than the affair itself. At one point, however, he proclaimed that Clinton was likely to get away with his infidelities and indiscretion because he already had the perception of someone who was untrustworthy.

"In politics you can get away with anything as long as it's what's expected," he was quoted saying in a Boston Globe article published in December 1998. "If people expect you to be a rascal, you can be a rascal."

At another point, however, Sanford seemed to acknowledge that when it came to politicians, skeletons in the closet were to be expected. "This is a human institution," he said of Congress, in a Maclean's article from September 1998. "Take it as a given that weird stuff goes on."

More than anything else, Sanford -- after initially cautioning the press to withhold judgment until all the facts in the Clinton case were known -- became deeply skeptical of the president's motives. He was one of only five members of the House of Representatives (and one of two Republicans -- Ron Paul being the other) to vote against expressing support for U.S. troops in combat after Clinton ordered bombing raids in Iraq. Sanford reasoned that the president was trying to distract attention from his marital issues. And toward the end of the saga, he insisted that Clinton could not operate with any effectiveness because he'd been untruthful.

"The issue of lying is probably the biggest harm, if you will, to the system of Democratic government, representatives government, because it undermines trust," he told CNN. "And if you undermine trust in our system, you undermine everything."

Now, of course, he is working to rebuild the trust he lost from an affair of his own.

Get HuffPost Politics On Facebook and Twitter!

Reminds me of when Bill Clinton cared more about Monica Lewinsky
    At least he kept it in the White House, under his desk, while working. BTW, he also never claimed special moral divine providence so deliciously unique and hypocritical amongst the GOP dimwits like this assclown.

And at least Bill liked good old American Jewish girls that were dutiful in the name of mom, apple pie, and hummers...

...than he did about Usama Bin Laden that he was inadaverdantly caused the deaths of 2879 people on 9/11.
    Yeah, because when Clinton was on his illegal third term as President, he did nothing but receive blowjobs while his special assistant George Bush cleared brush at his Crawford "ranch."
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-24-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    At least he was with a girl...

Yup, finally a hetero Republican sex scandal...surprising, isn't it?

Oh, LOL, semantics heaven!! Here we go...

Sanford told his phony ass political Stepford Wife window dressing about it? Wow, I guess they're the swinger, key-party types?

Both told the press the truth when they couldn't get out of it...

If you're seriously defending him on this, you're far more disappointing than I ever imagined you. Really? He gets caught red-handed and supposedly is a bit more clean about it?

Then what about the Republican asslown blinding hypocrites, like your hero Gingrich, who ed around and, in his case, dumped a wife because she got cancer...

Give me a ing break! :rotz:

If he were somehow admirable, he would have admitted it and not lied to his state with an elaborate cover story...

BTW, most of the Republicans in SC hate him too, Grim. So it's okay, you don't have to mindlessly defend him...

Technically, neither did Clinton.

So? Clinton never left the nation unattended and blew off his responsibilities by disappearing. (no pun intended).

So are you. BTW, Clinton also never pretended to be a family values right wing Christian trying to legislate everyone elses' bedrooms...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-24-2009 at 06:37 PM.

We know Clinton never pretended to have family values Nick... He's a liberal democrat, and we know that libs don't have morals in the first place.