+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Any experience??? MLM..Pirates your downlines ??

    To all the MLM Experts and NewBees like me!

    Any experience in MLM where your uplines "pirates" your downlines?

    Are these illegal? How do we fight these?

    Thank you.
    Last edited by mlmnewbee; 06-19-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: for a better description of the issue.

  2. #2
    wontgetfooledagain's Avatar
    wontgetfooledagain is offline Moses and his Hebrewites think they can outsmart me! User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    This website is to point out SCAMS, not seek advice once you are involved in one. But since you asked, get out now!
    "The smart ass beacon of truth"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    78

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    i don't even see what program you're asking about....or is your question on general MLM?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by wontgetfooledagain View Post
    This website is to point out SCAMS, not seek advice once you are involved in one. But since you asked, get out now!

    If everybody will just get out then--- One becomes just like all the Others!!!

    We are all getting hurt by this, then what are we supposed to do to stop it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by lorenzollc View Post
    i don't even see what program you're asking about....or is your question on general MLM?

    Generally,,,These are "scam" tactics of mlm people. So, how do we protect ourselves?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by mlmnewbee View Post
    Generally,,,These are "scam" tactics of mlm people. So, how do we protect ourselves?
    On another thread you are saying MLM should be stopped blah, blah blah.

    Now you're asking how we protect ourselves?

    Why are you in MLM if you hate it so much? Or are you just a fake?
    (or are you just drunk?)
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    On another thread you are saying MLM should be stopped blah, blah blah.

    Now you're asking how we protect ourselves?

    Why are you in MLM if you hate it so much? Or are you just a fake?
    (or are you just drunk?)
    I am a true newbee, and if these actions will not be stopped then it will just keep burning people who have the dream of starting their business with less start up but with a lot of hard wok.

    True people are getting hurt. It is about time the gov't entities put a stronger hold on this.

  8. #8
    wontgetfooledagain's Avatar
    wontgetfooledagain is offline Moses and his Hebrewites think they can outsmart me! User Rank
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Why are you in MLM if you hate it so much? Or are you just a fake?
    (or are you just drunk?)
    Drunk? Chris, don't you have a Manchester United "pep rally" that you're supposed to be at?
    "The smart ass beacon of truth"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by mlmnewbee View Post
    I am a true newbee, and if these actions will not be stopped then it will just keep burning people who have the dream of starting their business with less start up but with a lot of hard wok.

    True people are getting hurt. It is about time the gov't entities put a stronger hold on this.

    Can you give us any examples of experiences you've had with this ''problem''?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Can you give us any examples of experiences you've had with this ''problem''?

    Our uplines are getting our downlines, re signing them under them and within the same company.

    What would you do?

    For all the downlines that are affected, and and donot know what to do.

    Members here sound like they have all kinds of experiences and opinions. We would like to hear them all.

    To "get out now" is an easy way out.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by mlmnewbee View Post
    Our uplines are getting our downlines, re signing them under them and within the same company.


    What would you do?

    For all the downlines that are affected, and and donot know what to do.

    Members here sound like they have all kinds of experiences and opinions. We would like to hear them all.

    To "get out now" is an easy way out.

    What would I do? If the company was doing that to me, I'd be leaving the company and going elsewhere.

    Dont blame MLM for this, blame the company.

    Which company is this?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    What would I do? If the company was doing that to me, I'd be leaving the company and going elsewhere.

    Dont blame MLM for this, blame the company.

    Which company is this?
    ------------------------------------

    To leave is the easy way out.

    Everyone discuss "SCAMS' but no one seems to want to do anything about it.

    If everyone will move from one to another, that is a temporary fix.

    Why can't we find the solution to help and protect hard working people who wants to make an honest $$$$$.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by mlmnewbee View Post
    ------------------------------------

    To leave is the easy way out.

    Everyone discuss "SCAMS' but no one seems to want to do anything about it.

    If everyone will move from one to another, that is a temporary fix.

    Why can't we find the solution to help and protect hard working people who wants to make an honest $$$$$.

    Believe me, with a company like that, to leave is the ONLY way out!

    If its acting like that, the company wont be around long anyway, so leave now, or they'll leave you!
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    updated post

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    This kind of MLM company is the one that creates bad names for MLM industry :zx11pissed:.
    If the company lets such action happens, there's no other suggestion than: leave it now!!!
    You can and you will find a good company out there, just seek carefully!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Crossline and Downline Raiding in MLM??

    Quote Originally Posted by mlmnewbee View Post
    If everybody will just get out then--- One becomes just like all the Others!!!

    We are all getting hurt by this, then what are we supposed to do to stop it.
    Report it to corporate.

    If they do nothing about it, or have no provisions for correcting this activity, I'd move on, the company won't last. JMO
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Similar Threads

  1. Succeed By Exploiting Downline
    By Joecool44 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Infinity Downline?
    By jockshalock in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 01:33 AM
  3. How Big Will Your Downline Be?
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:19 PM
  4. Bandwagon Raiding Machine - anyone know about it?
    By LeslieD in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 09:40 AM
  5. Build your downline!
    By scambuster in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 05:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •