+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leader-Post

Leader-Post

Hello, I am brand new to this site and to scams too....unfortunetly, I think I got myself in the worst place...........
    www.leader-post.net if anyone has any info about it. I would really appreciate it.thanks

Re: Leader-Post

Try http://tinyurl.com/2rfwr
    Use Search and take your time reading before asking.
    Your question may already have been answered.

alrd I got nothing, but their website seems fishy.
    And Klaas, play nice. ^^

I don't know anything about that company, other then the fact that their grammar is horrible on that site. Doesn't seem professional at all.

Well, I checked the site looking for one phrase (receiving money." It's there in the job posting, red flag.

No contact information, red flag. Why would they need your birth date. Your personal information is not secure. This entire site smells.

I would stay clear.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

Yea, stay away. The above poster was right.
    But, this was posted in their news archive just yesterday. The quote is public info right off their site. Note the bad grammar which I can't stand when looking at sites of this nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader-Post.com
    News Archive
    2006-04-14
    ATTENTION !!!

Cases of swindle from ours not fair workers who began to appropriate packages to itself have become frequent. We shall not leave such actions unpunished and we shall struggle by all accessible methods . We shall address in police and FBI! Nobody will avoid pinishments. The information will be transferred our colleagues, will be published on all thematic sites of the Internet and newspapers! Below the list of swindlers :

Anna R.

Work from: 2006-04-11

Employ ID: LP-42-1144764152

Sign in IP: 70.249.220.193 Last visit IP: 70.249.215.90

Address: Saint Louis, ***** Dunedin Ln, Zip: 631** Phone1: 314-87**

*** Phone2: 908-26*****

With Best regards, Leader Post Co. Administration!

7. 04-16-2006, 04:15 AM

This is pure scam, I signed a contract with them, I got a brand new IPOD in my house. According to them I was to re-ship it. I did not like that the billing address was close from my house, and they used the same billing person's name as the receipient with my address.
    Fedex left another package "by the busshes", that I never saw. I contacted them, by email, because there is no valid phone number. telling them to stop sending things to my house until I had clear what to do. I asked them for a real phone number, otherwise I would call the police. They hung up on me.
    I called the police and they recomended me to call the secret service. All authorities agreed that the best thing to do was to return everything I got to the sender via FEDEX.
    I did that, let the company know, and then they posted my name in their website as scam, as you can see from a previous post........
    I am putting everything in an attorneney's hands, but be careful, you can defenitly get in serious trouble

My boyfriend's mother found out about this site and they were totally excited. Due to my boyfriend's excitement, I decided to check out this site. I was very disturbed. This site reeks of scandal. Red flags for me:

1. No address, phone number or contact information. When I finally found a link which perhaps could be contact info., I found out that the page was nonexistent.
    2. Shipping items through customs is tricky business. And a breeding ground for illegal activity. I found it odd that a background check isn't even requested nor is any type of training offered for international shipping. Again, this is tricky business and you must know what you're doing and be detail-oriented.
    3. Email address or a site where information is given about the staff. Company websites nowadays list such information.
    4. Up front costs. You will come out of pocket from what I can ascertain with shipping. Where is the guarantee of reimbursement?
    5. A smart business person would know to seek the BBB Seal to lock in the legitimacy of their business.
    6. A plethora of grammatical errors shows lack of professionalism and inattentiveness to detail. How ironic considering this type of business would require one to be highly polished in this area.
    I have advised my boyfriend to go no further as I am sure he would regret any dealings with a company of this caliber.

That's my very long two cents. (smile) Best of luck to you.

I clicked on the link... curiosity got the best of me...and it says DOMAIN UNAVAILABLE.... I hope someone got them good!!!!!! I love justice :judges: