+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 19

Thread: J. D Tippit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    J. D Tippit

    Was NO innocent victim in the aftermath of the Kennedy assination nor was he killed by Lee Oswald. He was PART of the conspiracy and television personality and reporter Dorothy Kilgallen found this out and was killed for it:

    On November 8, 1965, Dorothy Kilgallen, was found dead in her apartment shortly after returning from Dallas where she had interviewed Jack Ruby and had conducted her own investigation of the JFK murder during several trips to cover the Ruby trial.

    She had revealed secret transcripts of Ruby's testimony in her column. Kilgallen had met with Ruby. She had learned of a meeting three weeks before the assassination at Ruby's "Carousel", the Dallas underworld's merry-go-round where the "Big D" mobsters wheeled around.

    Present at the meeting were Ruby, Officer J.D. Tippit, Bernard Weismann and, she would later learn, a fourth party.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Was NO innocent victim in the aftermath of the Kennedy assination nor was he killed by Lee Oswald. He was PART of the conspiracy and television personality and reporter Dorothy Kilgallen found this out and was killed for it:

    On November 8, 1965, Dorothy Kilgallen, was found dead in her apartment shortly after returning from Dallas where she had interviewed Jack Ruby and had conducted her own investigation of the JFK murder during several trips to cover the Ruby trial.

    She had revealed secret transcripts of Ruby's testimony in her column. Kilgallen had met with Ruby. She had learned of a meeting three weeks before the assassination at Ruby's "Carousel", the Dallas underworld's merry-go-round where the "Big D" mobsters wheeled around.

    Present at the meeting were Ruby, Officer J.D. Tippit, Bernard Weismann and, she would later learn, a fourth party.
    This is not accurate.

    Kilgallen's interview with Ruby consisted of less than 5 minutes of speaking to Ruby in the courtroom during a short recess in his trial.

    She was surrounded during this recess by other reporters all of whom were trying to ask Ruby some questions. She never had a private interview with him.

    There was ever an impending scoop and Kilgallen never did have any secret information regarding such a meeting as you claim.

    SHe died as you pointed out in nov 65. Ruby howeer was convicted and sent to prison On March 14 1964 over a year BEFORE Kilgalen died and as pointed out above she never interviewed him in prvate or spoke with him after his conviction. Therefore ne must nclude se had more than enough time to publish such shattering evidence as claimed yet she never did.

    In addition Kilgallen's famly and freinds all reported her heavy use of drugs and alchol which was known to them way before her death which was no mystery. The corner's report listed her cause of deat as complications from alchl abuse. Hardly an ominous death or clean up act by some assassination squad trying to tie up loose ends.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    How do you know that?


    Are we just supposed to take your word for it?


    Sorry, research has show otherwise.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    How do you know that?


    Are we just supposed to take your word for it?


    Sorry, research has show otherwise.
    No , research has in fact not shown otherwise.

    I know it because one the dates of Ruby's conviction and her death are well documented . Two no record exists of her visiting him in prison and such visits are always documented by the prisons.

    Her cause of death is also recorded by the coroner and no mystery.

    I am sorry but in fact you have fiction not researched facts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Shame on you for talking about Kilgallen this way. Was it not bad enough she was murdered?

    What does it matter that she died in 65 after Ruby. So what? That is just a smoke screen.

    She died after a trip to Dallas.

    Private research shows a connection between Ruby, Tippet, Oswald and Ferrie.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Shame on you for talking about Kilgallen this way. Was it not bad enough she was murdered?

    What does it matter that she died in 65 after Ruby. So what? That is just a smoke screen.

    She died after a trip to Dallas.

    Private research shows a connection between Ruby, Tippet, Oswald and Ferrie.
    No shame at all in stating prove facts as I did and yes it does mean something that she died in sixty five since she only spoke to Ruby in 64.

    She had no scoop or exclusive secret information she was merely trying to spark a failing career.

    Private research has never come up with a shred of credible evidence for the connection you claim. Hearsay evidence of a second or third hand nature is not credible.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Again; SHAME on you for talking about the dead this way!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Again; SHAME on you for talking about the dead this way!
    The dead get no special protection for the things they did while alive or dying and facts are facts.

    I stated facts about her and that is that sorry if it offends you but being dead does not give one credibility or integrity.

    Did Hitler become a good person when he died? No , and before you get upset I am not comparing anyone to Hitler but merely stating that being dead changes nothng and does not make one reliable.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Wrong.

    If her death does not have anything to do with her association with the Kennedy case, as you claim, she does not deserve to be dragged through the mud by people like you who are trying to defend the story that her death was unrelated.

    You people will do anything to cover up this case.

    Shameful.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Wrong.

    If her death does not have anything to do with her association with the Kennedy case, as you claim, she does not deserve to be dragged through the mud by people like you who are trying to defend the story that her death was unrelated.

    You people will do anything to cover up this case.

    Shameful.
    I did not drag her through the mud I stated facts about her .

    This standard you apply is out right hypocrisy since you attack other dead people ( such as Earl Warren ) Because they stand in the way of your theory.

    Her death had nothing to do with it and that is that but obviously you want to include her as evidence of some sort of conspiracy and therefore she is fair game.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Earl Warren was a patriot who did what he had to do.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Earl Warren was a patriot who did what he had to do.
    He was also a man of high integrity who led the commission through the most thorough and comprehensive investigation in modern U S history.

    The report which was released by his commission stands without any refutation.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    207

    Re: J. D Tippit

    for the sake of discussion let me say that I have some knowledge of the Kennedy assassination. to date there has been no convincing evidence that the Warren commission is wrong. as the late President Gerald Ford stated in his interview for the History channel shortly before his death" we didn't find any evidence of a conspiracy...that doesn't mean that there wasn't one.. just that we didn't find any evidence of one" second, Oliver Strone makes good movies but is a little off of it with his movie on the assassination. it is doubtful that the KGB was involved. they went to great lengths to provide us with that information. it is doubtful that the Mob was involved. they don't kill in that style of Oswald shooting at a motorcade.. also they would never hire Oswald..too much of a "wing nut" .a professional hit man or hit woman is someone well disciplined ( see the Movie starring Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent "The Mechanic" based on true experiences of such people. third if there was a right wind conspiracy then oswald at most would be a patsy or a dupe. they would not use a trianguklation shooting as Oliver stone protrays. what might have occurred is this: oswald is told to buy the rifle. he does this. but no one--not even Mariana his wife--ever remembers that he practiced with it. he posed for pictures but never took it to a gun range or to the rural areas with tin cans to focus it in." so shortly before the assassination, his handlers took the gun away and told him they would give it back when the time is right. they then took it to a safe house. there a professional assassin practiced with it. someone international,e.g former KGB or someone form Corsica). unknown to oswald. they return rifle to oswald. he is instructed to place rifle by window. that morning he is told to go upstairs he is not going to shoot rifle,but run downstairs at a certain time. then the real assassin comes in dressed as a maid or handy man. they then go to window shoot Kennedy. they hide in ladies room or wash closet as Oswald runs downstairs. police chase after oswald. the real assassin then walks calmly to bus station few blocks away and leaves the area after all the commotion. police find oswald and he shoots it out with them killing tippett. oswald never fired the rifle however. also what pro would even run from a scene let alone carry a gun on them. they knew police would stop him and detain him. he was the patsy. now then it happens that the 11 material witnesses present that day at Deally plaza were all dead of various causes by February ,1967 when presumabley a trial would have started. the actuarial odds that this would occur by chance or at random are 1 chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 for all 11 people to be dead by the same date from different age groups and different causes of death .
    all you can say is that something is wrong. we shall never know what happened. but Oliver stone is off. it isn't the KGB or the Mob. it could be a right wing job. but oswald was the dupe. he probably never fired the rifle at all. a pro got in there dressed as a cleaning lady or a handy man. they did the shooting And hid there . left quiety after the commotion. oswald was told to run down the stars and run to the oakcliff movie theater as a distraction. he never shot the rifle at all.best wishes

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare3000 View Post
    for the sake of discussion let me say that I have some knowledge of the Kennedy assassination. to date there has been no convincing evidence that the Warren commission is wrong. as the late President Gerald Ford stated in his interview for the History channel shortly before his death" we didn't find any evidence of a conspiracy...that doesn't mean that there wasn't one.. just that we didn't find any evidence of one" second, Oliver Strone makes good movies but is a little off of it with his movie on the assassination. it is doubtful that the KGB was involved. they went to great lengths to provide us with that information. it is doubtful that the Mob was involved. they don't kill in that style of Oswald shooting at a motorcade.. also they would never hire Oswald..too much of a "wing nut" .a professional hit man or hit woman is someone well disciplined ( see the Movie starring Charles Bronson and Jan Michael Vincent "The Mechanic" based on true experiences of such people. third if there was a right wind conspiracy then oswald at most would be a patsy or a dupe. they would not use a trianguklation shooting as Oliver stone protrays. what might have occurred is this: oswald is told to buy the rifle. he does this. but no one--not even Mariana his wife--ever remembers that he practiced with it. he posed for pictures but never took it to a gun range or to the rural areas with tin cans to focus it in." so shortly before the assassination, his handlers took the gun away and told him they would give it back when the time is right. they then took it to a safe house. there a professional assassin practiced with it. someone international,e.g former KGB or someone form Corsica). unknown to oswald. they return rifle to oswald. he is instructed to place rifle by window. that morning he is told to go upstairs he is not going to shoot rifle,but run downstairs at a certain time. then the real assassin comes in dressed as a maid or handy man. they then go to window shoot Kennedy. they hide in ladies room or wash closet as Oswald runs downstairs. police chase after oswald. the real assassin then walks calmly to bus station few blocks away and leaves the area after all the commotion. police find oswald and he shoots it out with them killing tippett. oswald never fired the rifle however. also what pro would even run from a scene let alone carry a gun on them. they knew police would stop him and detain him. he was the patsy. now then it happens that the 11 material witnesses present that day at Deally plaza were all dead of various causes by February ,1967 when presumabley a trial would have started. the actuarial odds that this would occur by chance or at random are 1 chance in 100,000,000,000,000,000 for all 11 people to be dead by the same date from different age groups and different causes of death .
    all you can say is that something is wrong. we shall never know what happened. but Oliver stone is off. it isn't the KGB or the Mob. it could be a right wing job. but oswald was the dupe. he probably never fired the rifle at all. a pro got in there dressed as a cleaning lady or a handy man. they did the shooting And hid there . left quiety after the commotion. oswald was told to run down the stars and run to the oakcliff movie theater as a distraction. he never shot the rifle at all.best wishes
    Stone claims the CIA did it or more specifically the CIA combined with the military industrial complex. This means Stone can claim a conspiracy without naming any specifics since the complex he refers to includes a cast of thousands.

    Marina DID in fact report that Oswald practicied with his rifle quite regularly. She specifically testified he took it to the range and fired it when he could afford ammo ( which was snot often since he was a poorly educated man with few resources and could not make much money ). More importantly he spent countless hours dry firing his rifle in their home. This sort of practice is something the military teaches. It is not as effective as shooting but it is a valuable and effective training tool. These hours of dry firing at a spot on the wall would have maintained and even sharpened his skill at acquiring the target in the sight , controlling his breath while squeezing , Throwing the bolt action , and many other small but important motorskills necessary to accurate shooting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Who is Stone? If you are referring to a filmmaker in your research, please start to be a little more serious.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: J. D Tippit

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Who is Stone? If you are referring to a filmmaker in your research, please start to be a little more serious.
    Read the whole thread for once yes Stone refers to Oliver Stone which someone else refferred to I was responding to their post.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •