+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

in the spirit of equal blame-casting, let us tear down the perverts on the left of the aisle.

User Name, dahlink, you really are making a big mistake trying to dump on me. I'm very good at everything I put my mind into instructing my body to do.

It took one search string to discover "Republican Sex Scandals" where you got your list from. Replace "Republican" with "Democrat" and voila, roast duck! This is just one of 2,200,000 results.

That's why I like to get paid up front for this kind of shit. It will take me at least three hours to go through all those hits to see which ones are worth dredging up for discussion.

Can you be open-minded? Can you admit that to be a politician, a person has to be of questionable character regardless of which party he/she/it chooses to align themselves to?

Let's stick to the topic and not try to see who can fling the nastier insult at the other poster child.

Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress
    10/03/2006

Information compiled from the Washington Post, “Congressional Sex Scandals in History,” and other sources.

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.
    &t&b&noscript

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.

3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with ******** male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.

2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.

1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

Re: Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

WOW! You managed to find 10.... all by yourself? And it never cost me a cent.
    Warning: Facts are like acid to the skin of Republicans.

just wanting to show you scum-bags are scum-bags, regardless of party affiliation.

there are over 2,000,000 hits on that. that's just the top 10.

go read this wikipedia entry and learn what a hypocritical piece of shit your president is.

this is the guy who would have beat him in the senate race his backers used to put him on the path to the white house. they got him to bail out by using the gary hart gambit on him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_(Senate_candidate)

trust me, girl -- i'm much more valuable to you as an ally than an antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Medium View Post
    trust me, girl -- i'm much more valuable to you as an ally than an antagonist.
    Don't flatter yourself. You're about as valuable to me now as that two-ply I wiped my ass with this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. You're about as valuable to me now as that two-ply I wiped my ass with this morning.
    have it your way. dr. poormouth has challenged you to a duel.

wanna face me on the field of honor in front of the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue in Zilker Park or are you just one tough broad with a word processor?

deal with the topic, meet me live or go piss up a rope.

have it your way. dr. poormouth has challenged you to a duel.

wanna face me on the field of honor in front of the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue in Zilker Park or are you just one tough broad with a word processor?

deal with the topic, meet me live or go piss up a rope.
    I reiterate. Don't flatter yourself. You're about as valuable to me now as that two-ply I wiped my ass with this morning.

i reiterate --- discuss the topic or go find somebody else to spew your venom on.

i reiterate --- discuss the topic or go find somebody else to spew your venom on.
    I am.... the same way you discussed the GOP topic.

You should really loosen that jesters hat, it's obviously cutting off blood flow.

Just more proof that many who allege to represent us in Washington are among the worst of us, not the best.

look, i have a whole lot more useful things to do with my time than to see who can fling a better insult.

deal with the topic or go crawl back in your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    Just more proof that many who allege to represent us in Washington are among the worst of us, not the best.
    Yes, those ten scandals, that date back 50 years btw, sure compare to the 45 recent scandals perpetrated by the GOP on little children. And yes, the nephew's, of a sitting Senator, indiscretions are most certainly the same as a sitting Senator ing little children.
    It amazes me how little the GOP has. They can't even come up with viable candidates. McCain was a traitor in every sense of the word. Palin's family are secessionists. Who's next... Ron ing Paul???

look, i have a whole lot more useful things to do with my time than to see who can fling a better insult.

deal with the topic or go crawl back in your hole.
    Don't get your buffoons pantaloons (you can use that line in your next "act" if you want) in a bind..... calm down..... you must have some medication you can take, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    Yes, those ten scandals, that date back 50 years btw, sure compare to the 45 recent scandals perpetrated by the GOP on little children. And yes, the nephew's, of a sitting Senator, indiscretions are most certainly the same as a sitting Senator ing little children.
    It amazes me how little the GOP has. They can't even come up with viable candidates. McCain was a traitor in every sense of the word. Palin's family are secessionists. Who's next... Ron ing Paul???
    Ron Paul at least has a record demonstrating he doesn't waste the taxpayers money. He doesn't participate in the lucrative congressional pension plan (by which he turns down potentially millions of dollars), he's voted against every single congressional pay raise, he's voted against every single tax increase, and he's voted against every single unbalanced budget.

But other than him, I'd say vote against all Democrats and Republicans. What you're doing is pointing the finger at Republicans while ignoring all the corruption in the Democratic Party, and that's just plain dishonest.

unlike you mentally-conditioned lackey tools, i do not use poisons to control my emotions.

i got up early and did some gardening to get my thoughts back in order after you expended so much energy attempting to disrupt them. my flute is right here on my workbench and a few licks will clear you out again.

now please, respond to the issues and back the off. i have absolutely no desire to play your silly game.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth-Bringer View Post
    Ron Paul at least has a record demonstrating he doesn't waste the taxpayers money. He doesn't participate in the lucrative congressional pension plan (by which he turns down potentially millions of dollars), he's voted against every single congressional pay raise, he's voted against every single tax increase, and he's voted against every single unbalanced budget.

But other than him, I'd say vote against all Democrats and Republicans. What you're doing is pointing the finger at Republicans while ignoring all the corruption in the Democratic Party, and that's just plain dishonest.
    the two-party system is a ploy that the power elite have effectively used against the people for our entire history. they play both ends from the middle with their money and release idiots like username into the rank and file to maintain the semblance of difference in agenda and platform when there really is only one objective: to maintain control over the resources in favor of the ultra-rich and their minions.

the two-party system is a ploy that the power elite have effectively used against the people for our entire history. they play both ends from the middle with their money and release idiots like username into the rank and file to maintain the semblance of difference in agenda and platform when there really is only one objective: to maintain control over the resources in favor of the ultra-rich and their minions.
    You are absolutely correct. That's why the big issues never really change no matter who's elected.

Both major party candidates supported to continue using the U.S. as the world's policeman, with the right of the President to send troops to wherever he deems necessary.

Both supported continuing the Federal Reserve and monopoly control over the monetary system which includes printing as much fiat currency as they desire.

Both supported continuing the income tax. They may disagree with the levels at which certain people should be taxed, but they don't want to eliminate it.

Both supported government continuing to control whatever the government wants to control. In other words, no economic liberty, if the government want to control a peaceful, honest, voluntary transaction, it can do so at its whim.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.
    Last edited by Truth-Bringer; 06-16-2009 at 07:10 AM.