Poll: Has anyone ever had problems with this company?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

First!

Wow! New forum...I'm the first one here...it kinda echoes in here.

Re: First!

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Wow! New forum...I'm the first one here...it kinda echoes in here.
    Give people half a chance to discover it, lol.

Some come on only at night. Throw a rug down, it will absorb the noise. ;)

Lady Mod

I have a feeling there will be some major Kahn reporting going on hers very soon (and no I didn't misspell Kahn).

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    I have a feeling there will be some major Kahn reporting going on hers very soon (and no I didn't misspell Kahn).
    LOL, but you did mispell "here". ;)

I will contribute the FIRST auction scam example. This is an empty box sale on Ebay that the winner paid $133.50 plus shipping. It was a box for Sony's PSP Playstation Portable video game.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PSP-Value-P...QQcmdZViewItem

This happens quite often for the PSP and the Xbox 360 boxes. Usually somewhere in the description is the information that it is only an empty box, but English is not always the first language for some buyers and they get confused.

yahoo auction scams

Yahoo auction isn't offering any assistance or recourse action for many frauds occurred. I filed many complaints to yahoo but yahoo kept ignoring my responses. Don't ever buy anything from yahoo auction or any of its stores because they are letting crimnals to run away with it.

Re: yahoo auction scams

If you've been the victim of an action fraud on yahoo, you can
    contact the Federal Trade Commission: (877) FTC-HELP 877-382-4357 or www.ftc.gov and you can also contact Internet Fraud Watch. www.fraud.org

I posted it on online fraud but it doesn't offer much help. Plus yahoo is very difficult to track down the ads who left false address and fake name. What i got back was completely different name and the guy who did it was a different person. Police offered no help anyway. Yahoo won't give anything without subpeona or court order to release the fraud seller's records. Like I said, Don't buy nothing from yahoo auction that refused to help.

Are you a victim of fraud? Did you purchase something and not receive it or did you receive an item that was different from what you purchased? If so, how long ago did you file your claim?

Of course, yahoo won’t release anything without a court order. They can’t legally!

It would be nice if you could explain to us just what happen. When you purchase anything online, there is always that risk. Remember buyer beware. Ebay has just as many complaints as Yahoo.

Is This A Scam!! Help!!!

Ok so I saw these 2 great computers for sale on ebay from 2 diff guys on ebay.

The 1st one is: http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Gaming-PC-3...QQcmdZViewItem

The 2nd oone is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-VAIO-deskto...QQcmdZViewItem

So I want to know is are they both scams which one is the scam and which one isn't? Or are they both legit?

Cuz it's really confusing please help me!!!

I'd like to buy either one so please please help me chooose, please explain why it might or might not be a scam!!

I really need to know, if it is a scam tell me how and why and if it isn't please tell me why and how since my dad is very reluctant to buy an ebay computer that cheap.

Please reply ASAP thnks!

Re: Is This A Scam!! Help!!!

The square trade warranty on the page gives me pause....

Re: Is This A Scam!! Help!!!

I would never buy anything from anyone on ebay with a low number of transactions like the first guy. Only 2? But they were both good? Too risky for me.

But the second guy look more legit. Just take a look at his feedback. I would buy from him.

unwiredbuyer is a SCAM

unwiredbuyer promises you $20 the first time you bid stuff on eBay via them, in return you have to provide them your ebay login name & Password!! Sounds like a fair deal hu.. but only if it wasn't a SCAM.

It almost always never work. I know of only one friend to whom they send their $20. I bid on an item expecting the $20 which of course never came and NO, its not in my smap folder.

You have to provide your eBay login and passowrd for registeration and I suggest you give a hard thought before you go out and give that information to such uncredible entity like "unwiredbuyer". ALso, the do not have a phone number listed to call if you are cheated or something. They are a SCAM.. BEWARE!!!!!

Re: unwiredbuyer is a SCAM

I've done it with unwired buyer and received my $20 within the first 12 hours of my bid. Even if they do have access to your ebay account, they can't pay for anything because if you use paypal, they require you to log in again. Most you can lose is reputation because of some faulty bids which i'm sure you can resolve with the seller. I'ts been a month and I haven't had any weird activity with my ebay account. Still, you can always change your password after you receive the easy $20. Good luck.

Re: unwiredbuyer is a SCAM

I joined Unwired Buyer and it worked great for me! Got my $20 in no time, as well as another $5 for a referral. Besides making a quick and easy $20, it's actually a pretty cool service which I will find very usefull. If anyone is interested in trying it and needs a link, send me a PM! It definitely isn't a scam!

Join eBSK for Hell Week!

This is not a solicitation to leave Scams.com. I have nothing but respect for the mods and admins, but it IS an invite to join HELL WEEK at eBay Scam Killers (eBSK).

We have designated this week to make the eBay scammers lives miserable by reporting them, baiting them and fake bidding their bogus auctions.

The basic premise is mayhem and destruction on the scammers for the next 7 days!
    :cool:

Just go to www.thescambaiter.com and drop me a PM (I have the same name).
    You'll have to write me a nice message -- so i'll actually be convinced you're not a Romanian eBay scammer. ;)

After Hell Week is over, you'll have made new friends and have a better understanding about how eBSK is the most efficient (and sometimes the nastiest) enemy of the Romanian scammers!

Again, i'm not attempting to swipe members here, just inviting you all to the bonfire! ;)

Thanks!
    GM

eBay Scam Killers @ YahooGroups
    We used to kill scams all day long.
    Ahh, the good ol' days!
    :badass2: