+ Reply to Thread

Autopsy reports Carradine did not kill himself

i don't know if this belongs on this forum or not --- i know i got to break the sad news here because it related to an open thread joking about death by rethuglicanism.

it seems there could have been foul play made to look like he was indulging in auto-erotic asphyxiation.

personally, i lean toward foul play. i've been close to a lot of holly-wierdoes since my career as a life scientist got tanked by star wars and i had to fall back on my ability to make music and say things that make people laugh (oddly enough, it makes them want to give me money).

i've seen a lot of these people get wasted for doing the wrong things around their dope dealer.

you think the dope scene in the streets is sick, you ought to see what happens around rich people.

i'm even of the opinion that O.J. didn't do it but they made him watch.

don't get me wrong here --- i'm not implying david carradine was a doper. in fact, looking at that picture, i don't see any of the tell-tale signs there --- he looks pretty clean to me and there's plenty of wierd shit and nasty people out there with all sorts of other reasons for wasting people.
    =============================

Autopsy shows David Carradine did not commit suicide

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY ASSOCIATED PRESS

June 11, 2009, 11:26PM

Michel Euler Associated Press

The independent forensics expert who examined David Carradine’s body says the actor didn’t commit suicide, and Carradine’s brothers are asking for understanding as Thai authorities investigate.

LOS ANGELES — The forensics expert hired by David Carradine’s family has concluded that the Kung Fu actor did not commit suicide, but said that more information was needed from Thai investigators before the cause of death could be determined.

Carradine’s brothers, Keith and Robert Carradine, each read part of a prepared statement to reporters from the Associated Press at a Los Angeles hotel Thursday morning. In their first appearance since their older brother was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room closet last week, they thanked supporters and asked for privacy.
    “This is a devastating loss for our family and we greatly appreciate the compassion pouring in from all over the world,” Keith Carradine said.
    They also released a statement by Dr. Michael Baden of New York that indicated a second autopsy determined Carradine didn’t kill himself.
    “However, to reach a final determination as to the cause and the manner of death we must wait for further information from Thailand as to the scene findings and the completion of the crime laboratory and toxicology studies that are still being performed,” Baden’s statement said.
    Reached by phone after the morning briefing, Baden said he expects to receive more information from Thai authorities in a week or two and stressed that the information at hand was incomplete.
    “The autopsy is only part of the analysis,” he said.
    In the meantime, Robert Carradine asked the public and press for patience and time to allow the family to grieve.
    “Until we have all of the pending results of the investigation we respectfully ask … that we be allowed to lay our beloved brother, husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather to rest in peace and with dignity,” Robert Carradine said.
    Rampant speculation about the actor’s death has swirled since a chambermaid at the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel in Bangkok discovered his body hanging in the closet of his room June 4. A Thai newspaper published a graphic photo of the death scene that police have said appears to be a leaked forensics image.
    Thai police initially said they suspected Carradine’s death was a suicide, but later conceded it could have been accidental. Their description — that the actor’s body was found nude, with ropes around his neck, wrist and genitals — fueled speculation that he was killed while engaging in a dangerous sex practice called auto-erotic asphyxiation.
    Others who knew the 72-year-old actor have said they suspect foul play was involved. Keith and Robert Carradine on Thursday urged everyone to wait until the investigation has concluded.
    “Once the investigation is fully completed and definitive conclusions have been reached, we will address the findings with the public,” Robert Carradine said.
    Both Keith and Robert Carradine shared the screen with their brother, a prolific TV and film actor. David Carradine rose to prominence for his role on the Kung Fu series in the 1970s and experienced a resurgence in popularity after his role in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill movies earlier this decade.
    The family’s statement did not indicate the location of his body, or an information about funeral arrangements.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: Autopsy reports Carradine did not kill himself

His eyes look tired and sad, anyhow. I think he was through with life; weary of it and ready to go.
    This world is a mean hard place, mainly due to criminals, frauds, scammers and other types of conniving liars, for the most part, with a few rays of sunlight we call happiness which occasionally shines through
    Last edited by coontie; 06-15-2009 at 07:13 AM.
    Vasudeva

Re: Autopsy reports Carradine did not kill himself

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    His eyes look tired and sad, anyhow. I think he was through with life; weary of it and ready to go.
    This world is a mean hard place, mainly due to criminals, frauds, scammers and other types of conniving liars, for the most part, with a few rays of sunlight we call happiness which occasionally shines through
    His father had the same look in his eyes toward the end.

These are brilliant artists who train themselves to feel pain and like you say, there is an excess of that in this world from all the degenerate exploiters out there.