A fossil of an orangutan

Meganthropus

Had very large teeth

Australopithecus

Resembles a young chimpanzee
    Teeth belong to giants
    Femora belonged to pigmies

Gigantopithecus

A tooth from a drug store in Hong Kong (from a large gorilla?)

Sinanthropus (Peking Man)

Characteristics similar to Eskimos, Australians and black people

Piltdown Man

Found to be a hoax
    Jaw of a chimpanzee
    Teeth filed down
    Chin of an orangutan

Swanscobe

Two bones found 8 yards apart
    Human female who died in her 20's

Galley Hill Man

Excavated before they could be examined

Heidelberg Man

Chin falls away as the ape

Rodesian Man

Bones of a man and a woman (First Bisexual?)
    Skull resembles that of a gorilla

Boskop Man

Teeth and mandibles resemble the modern bushmen

Asselar Man

A black man.

Oldoway Man

Teeth were chipped and filed

Africanthropus

Believed to be a great deal of imaginative reconstruction

Folsom Man

A young 15 year old mongoloid girl (and like recent Indians)

Neanderthal Man

Now known that they walked erectly
    Stooping related to bone disease
    Distinctively human

Cro-Magnon Man

An old black man that had a large brain capacity
    Last edited by TerryP; 06-09-2009 at 07:27 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Truth about the ape-to-man bones

Where did you cut and past this from?...Answers in Genitals? Please provide any articles that support your dump.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
    Pithecanthropus

Femur was found 50 feet from head parts
    Jaw and teeth are ape like
    Perhaps a giant gibbon

Dubois' find was not a complete specimen, but consisted of a skullcap, a femur, and a few teeth. There is some dissent as to whether all these bones represent the same species[1]. A second, more complete specimen was later discovered in the village of Sangiran, Central Java, 18 km to the north of Solo. This find, a skullcap of similar size to that found by Dubois, was discovered by Berlin-born paleontologist GHR von Koenigswald in 1936. Many more finds have subsequently been made at the Sangiran site [2][citation needed], although official reports remain critical of the site's "poor" presentation and interpretation [3].

Original fossils of Pithecanthropus erectus (now Homo erectus) found in Java in 1891Until older human remains were discovered in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya, Dubois' and Koenigswald's discoveries were the oldest hominid remains ever found. Some scientists of the day suggested[citation needed] Dubois' Java Man as a potential intermediate form between modern humans and the common ancestor we share with the other great apes. The current consensus of anthropologists is that the direct ancestors of modern humans were African populations of Homo erectus (possibly Homo ergaster), rather than the Asian populations exemplified by Java Man and Peking Man.

Pithecanthropus I

A fossil of an orangutan

Discovered by Eugene Dubois in 1891 near Trinil in Java. Its age is uncertain, but thought to be about 700,000 years. This find consisted of a flat, very thick skullcap, a few teeth, and a thigh bone found about 12 meters away (Theunissen, 1989). The brain size is about 940 cc. Trinkaus and Shipman (1992) state that most scientists now believe the femur is that of a modern human, but few of the other references mention this.

Sangiran 2, "Pithecanthropus II", Homo erectus
    A very similar but more complete braincase was found at Sangiran in Java in 1937 by G.H.R. von Koenigswald. It is even smaller, with a brain size of only 815 cc.

Many creationists consider Java Man to be a large ape, but it is far more humanlike and has a far larger brain size than any ape, and the skull is similarto other Homo erectus skulls. It is also frequently claimed that Eugene Dubois, the discoverer of Java Man, later decided it was only a large gibbon, but this claim is not true.
    Meganthropus

Had very large teeth

LOL...which Meanthropus are you referring to? Bet you don't even know!
    I'll debunk the rest of your crap tomorrow.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    I'll debunk the rest of your crap tomorrow.
    What you have shown here doesn't debunk anything.

There is some dissent as to whether all these bones represent the same species[1].

This is from your comments on Pithecanthropus

This find consisted of a flat, very thick skullcap, a few teeth, and a thigh bone found about 12 meters away (Theunissen, 1989)

How can you debunk with comments like that?

This is from your other comments on Pithecanthropus I

Pithecanthropus

Femur was found 50 feet from head parts
    Jaw and teeth are ape like
    Perhaps a giant gibbon

Pithecanthropus I

A fossil of an orangutan

Meganthropus

Had very large teeth

Australopithecus

Resembles a young chimpanzee
    Teeth belong to giants
    Femora belonged to pigmies

Gigantopithecus

A tooth from a drug store in Hong Kong (from a large gorilla?)

Sinanthropus (Peking Man)

Characteristics similar to Eskimos, Australians and black people

Piltdown Man

Found to be a hoax
    Jaw of a chimpanzee
    Teeth filed down
    Chin of an orangutan

Swanscobe

Two bones found 8 yards apart
    Human female who died in her 20's

Galley Hill Man

Excavated before they could be examined

Heidelberg Man

Chin falls away as the ape

Rodesian Man

Bones of a man and a woman (First Bisexual?)
    Skull resembles that of a gorilla

Boskop Man

Teeth and mandibles resemble the modern bushmen

Asselar Man

A black man.

Oldoway Man

Teeth were chipped and filed

Africanthropus

Believed to be a great deal of imaginative reconstruction

Folsom Man

A young 15 year old mongoloid girl (and like recent Indians)

Neanderthal Man

Now known that they walked erectly
    Stooping related to bone disease
    Distinctively human

Cro-Magnon Man

An old black man that had a large brain capacity
    After re-reading your comments on the finds, I've come to the conclusion you don't know what you're posting. Your comments just don't make any sense....NONE, whatsoever.

You have not idea about what you are posting. Of course, that happens when you just cut and paste with actually knowing anything about the topic.

After re-reading your comments on the finds, I've come to the conclusion you don't know what you're posting. Your comments just don't make any sense....NONE, whatsoever.

You have not idea about what you are posting. Of course, that happens when you just cut and paste with actually knowing anything about the topic.

I did not cut and paste any of this, I got it out of a book titled "Genes, Genesis and Evolution."

I did not cut and paste any of this, I got it out of a book titled "Genes, Genesis and Evolution."
    This book was written in 1961. It's a shame you don't update your library.

Regardless, it's still bullshit.

This book was written in 1961. It's a shame you don't update your library.

Regardless, it's still bullshit.
    Don't need to, I already have the truth, what more do I need? I do have other similar books, it's just that that one is more complete on the subject. What's wrong with being able to disprove evolution back in 1961? It still works for today. There was a second printing of the book in 1972.
    Last edited by TerryP; 06-11-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Sometimes the truth doesn't make sense, until we can learn related truths.

Don't need to, I already have the truth, what more do I need? I do have other similar books, it's just that that one is more complete on the subject. What's wrong with being able to disprove evolution back in 1961? It still works for today. There was a second printing of the book in 1972.
    Nothing is wrong with disproving Evolution except you haven't done it. Shame, because you would be the most famous person in the world.

Klotz was a Christian Apologetic who's ideas have long been refuted....repeatedly.

Nothing is wrong with disproving Evolution except you haven't done it. Shame, because you would be the most famous person in the world.

Many people have disproved evolution, not just me.
    The Bible, the absolute Truth also disproves evolution.

Jesus is the most famous in the world

Klotz was a Christian Apologetic who's ideas have long been refuted....repeatedly.

I hold to the Bible as the absolute authority on disproving evolution. Klotz was refuting evolution as it was it was known at the time.

Evolution has been wrong and always will be wrong.

I hold to the Bible as the absolute authority on disproving evolution. Klotz was refuting evolution as it was it was known at the time.

Evolution has been wrong and always will be wrong.
    Whatever, you might as well believe in a roll of toilet paper.

You last statement proves that you will acknowledge any evidence or proof of Evolution, "...and always will be wrong."

This means you are not open to evidence and that you have closed your mind. Which also means, you are not being honest (again!) because you are not really looking to learn anything. You are just looking to proselytize for your myths.

Game over, you lose.

goodomen9 is offline Silver Scams Member User Rank

You last statement proves that you will acknowledge any evidence or proof of Evolution, "...and always will be wrong."

This means you are not open to evidence and that you have closed your mind. Which also means, you are not being honest (again!) because you are not really looking to learn anything. You are just looking to proselytize for your myths.

Game over, you lose.
    LY is close T.P. you need to take your mind out of your book. What you are saying is, I will look 1500yrs in the past for an understanding of now or the future. Not logical. There is a reason why we are doing what were doing to ourselves and it's not Satan,lucifer or the devil. These are excuses and a reason to continue making the same mistakes. NO evolving.

goodomen9 FYI (for you are in formation)
    Last edited by goodomen9; 06-11-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodomen9 View Post
    LY is close T.P. you need to take your mind out of your book. What you are saying is, I will look 1500yrs in the past for an understanding of now or the future. Not logical. There is a reason why we are doing what were doing to ourselves and it's not Satan,lucifer or the devil. These are excuses and a reason to continue making the same mistakes. NO evolving.

goodomen9 FYI (for you are in formation)
    Are you saying that what was logical 1500 years ago is not logical today? Truth is always the truth. Absolute truth doesn't change and relative truths always depend on other truths. And I agree - there is no evolving.

If I hit myself in the nose, it's my fault. Satan may encourage us to do wrong, but if we carry it out, it is still our fault

I do believe that there is toilet paper.

The Bible disproves evolution. The Bible talks about how animals produce after their own kind. Cows produce cows.

What's wrong with having a closed mind? You seem to have a closed mind to the Bible. I consider it a compliment. I keep reading the Bible and keep learning from it.
    I am just proclaiming the truth, it's up to you to accept or not to accept the Bible as the truth. I am open to the evidences of the Bible. I can't convince you of anything, but leave it up to the Holy Spirit.

Game over, you lose.
    The game will be over on the Judgment Day.