+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Trust on Issues
    Voters Now Trust Republicans More than Democrats on Economic Issues

    Monday, June 08, 2009
    Voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on six out of 10 key issues, including the top issue of the economy.

    The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 45% now trust the GOP more to handle economic issues, while 39% trust Democrats more.

    This is the first time in over two years of polling that the GOP has held the advantage on this issue. The parties were close in May, with the Democrats holding a modest 44% to 43% edge. The latest survey was taken just after General Motors announced it was going into bankruptcy as part of a deal brokered by the Obama administration that gives the government majority ownership of the failing automaker.

    Voters not affiliated with either party now trust the GOP more to handle economic issues by a two-to-one margin.

    Separate Rasmussen tracking shows that the economy remains the top issue among voters in terms of importance.

    Republicans also now hold a six-point lead on the issue of government ethics and corruption, the second most important issue to all voters and the top issue among unaffiliated voters. That shows a large shift from May, when Democrats held an 11-point lead on the issue.


    For the eighth straight month, Republicans lead on national security. The GOP now holds a 51% to 36% lead on the issue, up from a seven-point lead in May. They also lead on the war in Iraq 45% to 37%, after leading by just two points in May and trailing the Democrats in April.

    Fewer voters see national security as a very important issue this month, but confidence that the United States and its allies are winning the War on Terror is at its highest level since February.

    Republicans lead the Democrats on immigration for the third straight month, pulling ahead to a 35% to 29% advantage on the issue.

    On taxes, the GOP leads the Democrats for the fifth straight month, 44% to 39%. In May and April, Republicans held six-point leads on the issue.

    Democrats continue to hold the lead on the issues of health care, Social Security and education. While Democrats have a 10-point advantage on health care, thatís down from the 18-point lead the party had a month ago.

    Democrats lead by six points on Social Security, down from nine points in May. The parties were tied on the issue in April.

    On education, Democrats hold a 44% to 37% lead over Republicans.

    The parties are tied on the issue of abortion for the second straight month, each earning 41% support from voters.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...rust_on_issues
    ------------------------------------------------
    So what was that you people were saying about the GOP being dead ?
    Last edited by franKg; 06-08-2009 at 03:40 PM.

  2. #2
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Dead as a frikken door nail. The party of "can't". No solutions, no leaders, no credibility, no ideas...
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,196

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg View Post
    Trust on Issues
    Voters Now Trust Republicans More than Democrats on Economic Issues

    Monday, June 08, 2009
    Voters now trust Republicans more than Democrats on six out of 10 key issues, including the top issue of the economy.

    The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 45% now trust the GOP more to handle economic issues, while 39% trust Democrats more.

    This is the first time in over two years of polling that the GOP has held the advantage on this issue. The parties were close in May, with the Democrats holding a modest 44% to 43% edge. The latest survey was taken just after General Motors announced it was going into bankruptcy as part of a deal brokered by the Obama administration that gives the government majority ownership of the failing automaker.

    Voters not affiliated with either party now trust the GOP more to handle economic issues by a two-to-one margin.

    Separate Rasmussen tracking shows that the economy remains the top issue among voters in terms of importance.

    Republicans also now hold a six-point lead on the issue of government ethics and corruption, the second most important issue to all voters and the top issue among unaffiliated voters. That shows a large shift from May, when Democrats held an 11-point lead on the issue.


    For the eighth straight month, Republicans lead on national security. The GOP now holds a 51% to 36% lead on the issue, up from a seven-point lead in May. They also lead on the war in Iraq 45% to 37%, after leading by just two points in May and trailing the Democrats in April.

    Fewer voters see national security as a very important issue this month, but confidence that the United States and its allies are winning the War on Terror is at its highest level since February.

    Republicans lead the Democrats on immigration for the third straight month, pulling ahead to a 35% to 29% advantage on the issue.

    On taxes, the GOP leads the Democrats for the fifth straight month, 44% to 39%. In May and April, Republicans held six-point leads on the issue.

    Democrats continue to hold the lead on the issues of health care, Social Security and education. While Democrats have a 10-point advantage on health care, thatís down from the 18-point lead the party had a month ago.

    Democrats lead by six points on Social Security, down from nine points in May. The parties were tied on the issue in April.

    On education, Democrats hold a 44% to 37% lead over Republicans.

    The parties are tied on the issue of abortion for the second straight month, each earning 41% support from voters.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...rust_on_issues
    ------------------------------------------------
    So what was that you people were saying about the GOP being dead ?
    at FIRST i thought, frank had his QUICKEST satisfaction in YEARS, never MIND what the WIFE experienced!?(the GUN thing) but then i realized, frank is NEVER satisfied!? no MATTER how HARD he GETS!? so i then speculated.....
    just THINK of ALL the MONEY spent to TWIST the FACTS of the MATTER!? and of COURSE,who's BEHIND the SPENDING/COERCING!? your fav PRIVATE INTERESTS for GAIN!? you must be PROUD!? what i want to KNOW is, when you gonna ADMIT to bein the low life WANNA be great, SHOE SHINER you really are!? not that it's a BAD thing!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    Last edited by lexx; 06-09-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    So what was that you people were saying about the GOP being dead ?

    I thought the GOP was in the sewer with you and the other sewer rats?




    .
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,368

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    I thought the GOP was in the sewer with you and the other sewer rats?




    .
    nice try...






    ...at thinkin...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,583

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by juliarobert View Post
    Hi sir, i find your site very interesting, job well done.. i am also a keeper of different types of scorpions and tarantulas i am from the philippines we also have different types of of local scorpions and tarantulas here.. hoping to read more articles about wildlife here... thanks for sharing the people some knowledge regarding your hobbies. once again job well done.. god bless....

    =========================
    julia
    bad credit mortgage re mortgage
    stock loan

    Huh?


    Did I just miss something...


    :spin2:
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg View Post
    Trust on Issues
    Voters Now Trust Republicans More than Democrats on Economic Issues

    Monday, June 08, 2009
    These polls are as phony as Frank Lutz's toupee.

    They pick out a demographic consisting of a strip of ing trailer parks in Alabama.

    Then they call them up and ask things like, "Hi Clem. Do you think the Democrat Socialists are going to protect us like President Bush did for 7 years?" or / "Hi Mrs. Poopbitch. Do you agree with Barney Frank that homosexuals should be in charge of the economy rather than Republicans?"

    It's a bloody ing sham cooked up by scumbags like Luntz for mass consumption by Junior GOP Brownshirt Nit-Wits like Frankie.

    Nice try, Frankie. FAIL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    These polls are as phony as Frank Lutz's toupee.

    They pick out a demographic consisting of a strip of ing trailer parks in Alabama.

    Then they call them up and ask things like, "Hi Clem. Do you think the Democrat Socialists are going to protect us like President Bush did for 7 years?" or / "Hi Mrs. Poopbitch. Do you agree with Barney Frank that homosexuals should be in charge of the economy rather than Republicans?"
    Thats a lie , the poll was taken of voters not affiliated with either party .
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    These polls are as phony as Frank Lutz's toupee.

    They pick out a demographic consisting of a strip of ing trailer parks in Alabama.

    Then they call them up and ask things like, "Hi Clem. Do you think the Democrat Socialists are going to protect us like President Bush did for 7 years?" or / "Hi Mrs. Poopbitch. Do you agree with Barney Frank that homosexuals should be in charge of the economy rather than Republicans?"

    It's a bloody ing sham cooked up by scumbags like Luntz for mass consumption by Junior GOP Brownshirt Nit-Wits like Frankie.

    Nice try, Frankie. FAIL
    It's all the GOP has left, dc. As LY put it..."Dead as a frikken door nail. The party of "can't". No solutions, no leaders, no credibility, no ideas..."

    They just sit on their collective asses and do nothing.... hoping the Party that has actually rolled up it's sleeves and got to work will make a mistake so the GOP scum can swoop in like buzzards to pick the carcass instead of helping out.

    And you are correct, uneducated trailer trash will always fall for the GOP lies because anyone who can't think for themselves is susceptible to parasitic GOP propaganda like this.
    Warning: Facts are like acid to the skin of Republicans.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassifiedXone
    nice try...






    ...at thinkin...

    How nice of you to put your Speed Stick down long enough to type a response.

    Now you should wipe your ass with it for awhile so your whole environment doesn't reek of dirty ass.




    .
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    How nice of you to put your Speed Stick down long enough to type a response.

    Now you should wipe your ass with it for awhile so your whole environment doesn't reek of dirty ass.




    .
    He does seem to have some issues..no?

    My guess is somebody spiked his Preparation H with some sand.




    .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    He does seem to have some issues..no?

    My guess is somebody spiked his Preparation H with some sand.




    .

    Tsk..tsk...

    Perhaps we should send him some zinc cream laced with sulfuric acid to make him feel better?


    .
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    Tsk..tsk...

    Perhaps we should send him some zinc cream laced with sulfuric acid to make him feel better?


    .
    ....or you could hope that he dies of cancer, that's your usual m.o. , right AC ?

    You prooved me right.
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    Tsk..tsk...

    Perhaps we should send him some zinc cream laced with sulfuric acid to make him feel better?


    .
    His boyfriend is probably already using that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,803

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    ....or you could hope that he dies of cancer, that's your usual m.o. , right AC ?

    You prooved me right.

    How did that "proove" you right, nuts?

    Nice try.



    .
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

    Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

    Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Wow!!....that Was Quick ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
    How did that "proove" you right, nuts?

    Nice try.



    .
    This is the m.o. of these ing morons....... they make one inane statement, then declare themselves the "winner". Frankly, they don't have much else, so don't expect too much more from them.
    Warning: Facts are like acid to the skin of Republicans.

Similar Threads

  1. Questions and a quick hello
    By 4EVERLOOKING in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 02:04 PM
  2. WOW.. That was quick.
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:46 PM
  3. One quick question...
    By yossarian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:37 PM
  4. Quick question
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
  5. Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By amanda2085 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •