+ Reply to Thread

Thread: phoneappsbiz

phoneappsbiz

Has anyone heard of this? I got this email yesterday.

Work in your Livingroom with no stress:

Cell Phone Glitch Creates Jobs
    http://www.appscem.com/index.html

Thanks
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-07-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Re: phoneappsbiz

LOL. When I refresh their page, number of "availiable jobs" resets to 137. Nothing says legitimate as fake script.

I agree. And if it were that good I assure you 500 spots would fill within minutes, but if you keep visiting the website you will see there are always a few spots left just for you!! LOL

Better go for something that demands work and that is not that easy, this way you will increase your chances of finding something real.

Good luck.

Hello, just doing my research on the same business you guys are posting about.
    Its seems like a good idea, selling iPhone apps but why do you guys think its not legit? sorry for my ignorance but i'm new to this. they are asking for $39 to buy the store, then there is a 75% (me), 25%(them) split for every sale. They don't seem to be asking me to get my friends to signup and stuff, so thats good. I got burned by those MLM schemes before. but am i missing something about the phoneapps program?

If you can let me know if you there is something i'm missing i would appreciate it.

BorisZ: How long have you been with that business or are you just assuming its not good?

legitebiz: same questions. have you been with that company long and not made money? I see that you have other make money suggestions at the bottom of your post. Do those work better?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. If I decided to give it a shot, I'll keep you guys posted.

For newbie. Everything they say on front page raises red flag.

1) "Brand new technology just released". Scammers always implying that they got something new or never seen before. In reality, if somebody got something new and exclusive, he would not share with it.

2)"It is fully automated". Always run away from websites that make such statements. If it is fully automated, you are not needed. They are just after your money.

3)"Everything is instantly setup". means, you will get cookie-cutter website that you will not be able to make changes to.

4)And again lie about only 500 position available. There are no "positions". It is not a job. If you pay them money, they will take it.

I think it's interesting that were talking about scams and "legitebiz" has links to something that looks just as ridiculous. No offense but but what's up with that? Have you looked at those claims. ? “Make $171,168.06 per month” have you used these apps? Who is this “Online Business Review Authority”? Sounds like an other front to me. Fill us in if you have the money tree pumping away in the backyard.

I actually have the same question about appscem.com and phoneappsbiz.com I just received an e-mail myself about this work from home opportunity.If anybody has any info please share.

Hey guys, just wanted to give an update. my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to give that business a try. It's actually pretty legit. I'm just glad they didn't ask me to get a bunch of people to signup for the same business. (fyi, so i'm not posting this to try and get you to signup)

I've only manage to make a few sales but atleast i've broken even at this point. (thats far better than other businesses i've tried online in the past) They have some pretty strong testimonials on the site so i'm try to figure out how those people made that kind of money but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

I guess it doesn't hurt to be in the apps industry since I just read an article saying they sold over a millions iphone 3Gs over the weekend. that's just crazy! i'll keep you posted.

Here is another complaint against this company. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0463805.htm

It is too bad that this is how some people choose to make their living, ripping off people who are just trying to find away to survive. I am not expecting to make thousands a day, but enough to support my family. Being a single mom it is hard to go to work and take care of your kids. By the time you pay daycare there isn't much left. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING.

And a note to people who are new to this, if you are going to try these work at home scams the best thing you can do is open a separate account to pay for them and put only the money they are asking for in it. There is always a fine print and they will keep taking money from your account. You can open a free checking account almost anywhere. Don't get scammed and then let them keep taking your money.

Always always do a lot of searches before you invest in any of the work at home and make thousands a day.

I joined this what i believe to be the same thing "smart apps downloader"
    during the sign up and cookie cutter web page setup they gave me 2 one time offers that you will never see again, for traffic building www.clicks2you (should have known better, since when I went back through the set up several times I got the same two offers) The 1st offer was like $49 which I declined then the second offer was like $4.80 so I thought ok what the hell. I promoted the website like crazy and bought ads banner exchanges etc..never a single sale. I had a friend sign up and buy the membership only to find out he paid $35 for unlimited downloads of crap he could have found for free...and I still didnt get credit for the sale. (went back through my account info thinking I set something up wrong) About a week into this I had not recieved anything from clicks2you program and started to wonder what was up and started trying to contact them, no respone no welcome letters no user name no password...contact numbers are bad...The company that handles the payment proccess refunded my money after the second charge. Which is something else, I was under the assumption it was a one time charge not a monthly fee...anyways, The ceo of smart apps portal contacted me wanting me to join his new marketing group because he needed avarage joe's he could make rich over the next few months...He wanted to pay for all the advertising (infommercials) but the FCC would not allow him to do so because it would be false advertising..He wanted me to make an offer of what I would be willing to pay and said he could tripple what I put in monthly ie 1000 would be 3000 monthly income. He didnt tell me what to put in but he did say most others were investing 5000 or more. I am glad at this point that I was already pissed at clicks2you or I may have jumped in with a grand or so. I told him I could maybe do a Dollar or two...lol, He said he would call me back and I never heard from him again. I have canceled all my efforts in promoting this site.
    and I do not believe the poster above that said he has recieved a few sales on his new site, that is of course if he is involved in the same program.

Wes,
    What's with your signature? Is that another SCAM?

Scam. Stay away.

The website does not show up.

The "click here to correct problem" does not work.

The telephone no. is a cruel joke.

The support@appsprofit will not respond.

Conclusion:

1. If it sounds too good t be true it usually is.
    2. Scammers are getting slicker and slicker.

db in CA (just another sucker)

Quote Originally Posted by weswill View Post
    I joined this what i believe to be the same thing "smart apps downloader"
    during the sign up and cookie cutter web page setup they gave me 2 one time offers that you will never see again, for traffic building www.clicks2you (should have known better, since when I went back through the set up several times I got the same two offers) The 1st offer was like $49 which I declined then the second offer was like $4.80 so I thought ok what the hell. I promoted the website like crazy and bought ads banner exchanges etc..never a single sale. I had a friend sign up and buy the membership only to find out he paid $35 for unlimited downloads of crap he could have found for free...and I still didnt get credit for the sale. (went back through my account info thinking I set something up wrong) About a week into this I had not recieved anything from clicks2you program and started to wonder what was up and started trying to contact them, no respone no welcome letters no user name no password...contact numbers are bad...The company that handles the payment proccess refunded my money after the second charge. Which is something else, I was under the assumption it was a one time charge not a monthly fee...anyways, The ceo of smart apps portal contacted me wanting me to join his new marketing group because he needed avarage joe's he could make rich over the next few months...He wanted to pay for all the advertising (infommercials) but the FCC would not allow him to do so because it would be false advertising..He wanted me to make an offer of what I would be willing to pay and said he could tripple what I put in monthly ie 1000 would be 3000 monthly income. He didnt tell me what to put in but he did say most others were investing 5000 or more. I am glad at this point that I was already pissed at clicks2you or I may have jumped in with a grand or so. I told him I could maybe do a Dollar or two...lol, He said he would call me back and I never heard from him again. I have canceled all my efforts in promoting this site.
    and I do not believe the poster above that said he has recieved a few sales on his new site, that is of course if he is involved in the same program.
    Well I got suckered on as well. appsprofit was the one gave me a website so someone else can make the money. Bought the clicks2you, got 10,000 clicks was to I would get a sale ever 14 minutes and 59 seconds. I have received zero sales. But the messed up, I have some of my friends sign-up and buy the downloads and it never showed up as a sale.. My Admin sales report has never worked. They said the they would send me a copy of there sales report and never got it. I called and when I talked to someone they reset my banners and blocked my phone number so I could call back. They will not text me back to correct the problem. The name on my scam was JOHN DENTON.. But I am going to take legal action against him and his scam. I havve taken all the information to a computer website friend and once he gets all the information back to me, then I will take all the other steps needed. I sure the guy has a bunch of different names, some of the websites are, Appsprofits , clicks2you , freesitesignup , skyscraperads , myebiznow , connection2wealth . There are more I will get all the other wesites and post them. Thanks

Re: phoneappsbiz APPSPROFIT!!!!

:zx11pissed:Man...the same thing happened to me!!!! $$$ and TIME! Plus, my husband bought alot of stamps, the company sent us Post Cards, then we were supposed to write a 'code' number on the cards and mail them. Guess what? We did not make a dime!!!!!!

How do we report a SCAM? Federal Trade Commission? I want my money back and compensation for my stress.

AppsProfit BOUNCED my emails and will not return my calls.

Employees:
    Mike Herrington, The Apps Network
    504-208-1568
    I paid:
    Merchant eCommerce Traffic Ltd $39.00
    Skyscraper Ads MORE!
    John Clemons, CEO
    Karen Simpson
    The Apps Network,
    Accounting Dept. Manager
    504-208-1568
    504-267-2097, Night Tech help.:
    Last edited by abq.707@gmail.com; 04-22-2010 at 08:27 AM.