+ Reply to Thread

internetmilliondollars.com

Has any body tried this program internetmilliondollars.com? it appears it is also a affiliate marketing stuff when I asked them .but what about the marketing part is it the same pay per click etc :confused:

Re: internetmilliondollars.com

No comments, other than the general "stay away from this program".

I tried the internetmilliondollars course and can testfy to the fact that it works. I think the sales page seems too good to be true. It makes it sound super easy, it is easy but it takes a good week to get everything going.

If you're new online I would recommend reading it. The information it contains is priceless. I believe Professor James Bradley is offering a discount on it this week, like 75% or 50% off, either way it's a steal.

If you want to see how to save almost 100 dollars check out this deal:
    http://tempoffer.imd1000000.hop.clickbank.net

Actually you save much more by not touching this with a stick.

Johnny Angel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieY
    I tried the internetmilliondollars course and can testfy to the fact that it works. I think the sales page seems too good to be true. It makes it sound super easy, it is easy but it takes a good week to get everything going.

If you're new online I would recommend reading it. The information it contains is priceless. I believe Professor James Bradley is offering a discount on it this week, like 75% or 50% off, either way it's a steal.

If you want to see how to save almost 100 dollars check out this deal:
    http://tempoffer.imd1000000.hop.clickbank.net
    What authority do you have for recommending it 'DebbieY'? Would you care to show us some of your sites that are making money with it?

Or should we just assume you are a 'shill' with 1 post to your name, and this 'system' ism in fact, completely worthless?

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Who buys this product?

There's not one thing that says what it's about. Even his emails don't tell you anything.

All I see is Clickbank and Paypal screen shots both of which can be easily faked. Experience tells me 99 times out of 100 when someone sells a money making program and shows you screen shots of earnings, they are the earnings the creator made from selling his program, not from using his product.

Came across it one night months ago, was only a little money so figured what the hell just to see what it was about. LOL, he goes on and tells you how to diversify and bullcrap, invest in sports betting LMAO. Think I still have the stuff saved to my computer, I'll have to look it up and see what it was about again. I guarentee the testimonials are sh!t.

Cool. Check this out.

http://www.filthyrichtips.com/

I like the "1327 new millionaires created" and the fact that the whole site is an image.

Without reading picture captions, out of the 4 people appearing on the page can you easily tell who created this million dollar program?

Wealthy Expectations Guest

* How would you like to work with a company that spends 50 million dollars a year just to promote YOUR business?

* The ONLY Network Marketing Company Launched By a Solid Multi-Million Dollar Media Television Advertising Company pulling in profits of over $400 million!

* An Exciting Home Based Income Opportunity Driven By Mass National Media Coverage!

* Why is this appealing? This is a unique business opportunity which marries infomercial television advertising with Consumer Direct Marketing, a venture that has NEVER been done before and will undoubtedly generate enormous revenue for those who see this vision. Imagine the power of Television Marketing to build a highly profitable network direct marketing business of your own!

* ITV Ventures is creating the significant buzz that pushed them to #1 in internet rankings and is attracting experienced network marketers because of the uniqueness of the concept of an infomercial company expanding into network marketing. However, the opportunity is also attracting those who are beginners and looking for a viable home-based business that far outpaces the competitive offerings. Merging the highly successful direct response business with network marketing, Founder and President, Donald Barrett, states "ITV Ventures will be the fastest growing company in the history of network marketing”.

* Largest infomercial company nationwide with the most winning infomercials.

* Ground floor positions for those who want to become founders. Get in at the “beginning of the beginning!”

* FACT: People who started early with companies that experienced explosive growth made phenomenal income. These founders no longer have to work. Why, because of the power of leverage to create income and residual commissions. That is the true definition of financial success. Having money and the time to enjoy it!

* True residual income for those that seize the day, and take massive and immediate action.

* Get on board with the strongest, fastest producing team in the company and secure your spot as a founder now!

* Will you be promoting a fly by night business or one that you can be proud of and one that will be around for the next 50 years?

* I offer personal mentoring to help you reach your goals and ensure your success.

* So, let me show you how to be successful with a proven, established, winning company and visit my website!

Donna
    (208) 353-9754
    1-800-985-1858

If anyone buys this product, God help them. Internet Million Dollars? Professor James Bradley?

Looks as if someone dropped out of college and is trying to stick it to their professor. My favorite part is the audio track, my stomach hurts from laughing every time I listen to it.

I guess the big red flag for me, beside every word on the site, would be the fortune calculator.

11. 01-13-2007, 04:54 AM

20 spam post in one day. Impressive

More like annoying. I've clicked on a few threads already to find her post is all that's new.
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page