+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 57

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Racism 101 at Duke

    Racism 101 at Duke
    April 12th, 2006

    The negative DNA tests in the alleged Duke University lacrosse team rape case raise the specter of yet another possible hate crime hoax. The timing of the case just before a local election for district attorney, racial and class polarization in Durham, North Carolina, and the heavy hand of on-campus feminism have all politicized the issue to an extraordinary degree. Justice has taken a back seat.

    The sport of lacrosse does not usually earn front page headlines. But that changed with the racially-charged allegations of a black exotic dancer. The woman, who has not been identified publicly, claims she was gang raped by white lacrosse players at Duke University who had paid her and another stripper to perform at a party. She told police she was pulled into a bathroom, beaten, choked and raped by three white men who yelled racial slurs at her.

    The reaction from the media, local politicians, school officials and black race activists was swift and predictable. Duke President Richard Brodhead announced he is canceling the rest of the lacrosse season. The nationally ranked team will forfeit the rest of their games. Coach Mike Pressler resigned. DNA samples were taken from 46 of the 47 team members (the one black player was not required to give a sample).

    The Duke “Progressive Alliance” posted mug shots of the white players around campus with the headline “Please Come Forward.” Students held a “Take Back the Night” rally and banged pots and pans outside the house of President Brodhead and the house where the attack allegedly took place. The players moved out of the house out of concern for their safety.

    Before the results of the DNA tests came back negative on Monday evening, most of the amateur detectives hyping the case had already convicted the whites. The general theme was that the alleged rapes represent “white skin privilege.”

    “The issues here,” said Chandra Y. Guinn, director of the Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture, “go far deeper than a single incident. There are pockets of white privilege on this campus … .”

    “There’s an embedded white supremacy here,” said Travis Simons, a Duke divinity student.

    “For me, this is not simply a case of sexual violence or just a case of racism. It’s a case of racialized sexual violence, meaning if it had been a white woman in that room, it would not have gone down the same way,” claimed Mark Anthony Neal, an African Studies professor.

    “Last weekend was Duke’s minority recruitment,” said local resident Betty Greene. “What a welcome for minority students to walk into this story. I’m trying not to call it racial terrorism, but that’s really what it is.”

    Crying Wolf?

    Not mentioned in most of the articles, protests, teach-ins and “dialogue” about the incident was the possibility that it could be a Tawana Brawley-type hoax. Durham District Attorney Mike Nifong was “very confident” that the rape occurred but has yet to file any charges. Nifong, who is facing the voters in 21 days for election to his office, and who is contemplating a run for mayor in the heavily black city of Durham, had said he will pursue the case even if the DNA results come back negative. Yesterday, in a community forum at historically black North Carolina Central University, the school attended by the accuser, he said: “My presence here means this case is not going away.”

    Lawyers for the players have stood firm throughout the ordeal. Attorney Joe Cheshire says the whites will be owed an apology after the specifics of the case come out. If he believed his clients were guilty he would most likely have tried to cut deals to reduce the sentence (the three whites face a minimum sentence of 16 to 20 years if convicted).

    Another defense attorney, Kerry Sutton, said that numerous e-mails written in the hours after the woman said she was attacked support the players’ claims that nothing happened that night. Sutton believes the woman fabricated her claim and “quickly got in over her head with the story she’s telling.”

    Lawyers for the players also point to a 911 call that conveniently came in just minutes after the attack was said to have occurred. It came from a black woman who claimed someone at the party shouted racial slurs at her and a friend. Cheshire thinks the caller was the second stripper. She alternatively told police they were driving and walking past the house.

    The white players have maintained their innocence all along. The only public statement by the players read:

    “Any allegation that a sexual assault or rape occurred is totally and transparently false. The DNA results will demonstrate that these allegations are absolutely false.”

    It has now been almost a month since the alleged attack. If the lacrosse players actually had witnessed a rape, it is likely that at least one among the 46 would have come forward by now, if only to cut a deal for himself.

    The DNA test results seem to conclusively prove that the woman’s claim is a hoax. The police took DNA samples from all over the alleged victim’s body, including under her fingernails, and from her possessions, such as her cell phone and her clothes.

    “They swabbed about every place they could possibly swab from her, in which there could be any DNA,” said Cheshire. Because DNA could come from not just bodily fluids but from skin contact, the absence of DNA evidence from the lacrosse team seems dispositive.

    Hate Crime Hoaxes

    Though not mentioned by the media, hate crime hoaxes are quite common in America, especially on college campuses. The Los Angeles Times claims there have been over 20 phony hate crimes on college campuses from 1997-2005, but even that number seems low.

    The first and only serious study of hoax crimes was conducted in1995 by independent scholar Laird Wilcox. In a self-published booklet titled, Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes in America, Wilcox documented hundreds of hoax crimes and analyzed who commits them and why. Wilcox found that blacks are the worst offenders when it comes to staging phony hate crimes. While some perpetrate hoaxes to get insurance money or to cover their own misdeeds, many, particularly on college campuses, stage them to generate sympathy for their racial agenda.

    As someone who follows hate crime hoaxes, the Duke incident – and the response – is strikingly similar to recent hoaxes at other universities. The following are just a few example:

    • During the 40th anniversary of the integration at Ole Miss, two black students found racial insults scrawled on the doors of their dorm rooms: “F**g Nigger” and “F**g Hoe [sic] Nigger.” Similar messages turned up in other locations across the campus. Students organized a “Say No to Racism” march, and race activists demanded “programs and procedures” to instill racial sensitivity. A spate of national news coverage commented on how little Ole Miss had changed in 40 years.

    When the perpetrators were found to be black students, Ole Miss chancellor Robert Khayat made it clear there would be no criminal charges, even though the students caused over $600 worth of damage and harmed race relations at the school.

    • When a hate crime was reported last year at Trinity International University near Chicago there was a flood of indignation on campus. Students at the mostly white school wore yellow shirts to symbolize solidarity with blacks who had received a stream of hate mail. Jesse Jackson spoke on campus. Over 40 students were evacuated to an unnamed hotel for their own safety and security was beefed up at the college. Counselors were made available and students held prayer vigils.

    But when the culprit turned out to be Alicia Hardin, a black student who wanted to transfer out of Trinity to be closer to her friends, the story-and the campus outrage-faded away. University president Greg Waybright even announced that he felt “a sense of relief” because the incident was “resolved.” He warned that the hoax should not reflect on any particular ethnic group.($link)

    • Also last year, students at Wooster College in Ohio awoke to find swastikas and racist messages written on dorm walls. Angry protestors raged against “typical white males” until the writers of the slurs turned out to be a group of lefty students led by a black studies major.

    • A similar incident happened at the University of Louisville in 2004. Students endured racial graffiti and racist fliers passed out on cars. Protesters held rallies and handed a list of demands to U of L president Jim Ramsey. The incident quietly faded away when black students admitted to passing out the fliers as a “prank.”

    The facts of the Duke case, coupled with the prevalence of hate crime hoaxes on college campuses, should have at least raised a few question marks. The fact that there were no real question raised by the media, academics, politicians or Duke administrators speaks volumes about racism in America. The white lacrosse players will certainly not receive the apology they are owed, and continue to remain in the DA’s crosshairs, as he trolls for votes among Durham’s black electorate.



    Peter Bradley

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Racism 101 at Duke
    April 12th, 2006

    The negative DNA tests in the alleged Duke University lacrosse team rape case raise the specter of yet another possible hate crime hoax. The timing of the case just before a local election for district attorney, racial and class polarization in Durham, North Carolina, and the heavy hand of on-campus feminism have all politicized the issue to an extraordinary degree. Justice has taken a back seat.

    The sport of lacrosse does not usually earn front page headlines. But that changed with the racially-charged allegations of a black exotic dancer. The woman, who has not been identified publicly, claims she was gang raped by white lacrosse players at Duke University who had paid her and another stripper to perform at a party. She told police she was pulled into a bathroom, beaten, choked and raped by three white men who yelled racial slurs at her.

    The reaction from the media, local politicians, school officials and black race activists was swift and predictable. Duke President Richard Brodhead announced he is canceling the rest of the lacrosse season. The nationally ranked team will forfeit the rest of their games. Coach Mike Pressler resigned. DNA samples were taken from 46 of the 47 team members (the one black player was not required to give a sample).

    The Duke “Progressive Alliance” posted mug shots of the white players around campus with the headline “Please Come Forward.” Students held a “Take Back the Night” rally and banged pots and pans outside the house of President Brodhead and the house where the attack allegedly took place. The players moved out of the house out of concern for their safety.

    Before the results of the DNA tests came back negative on Monday evening, most of the amateur detectives hyping the case had already convicted the whites. The general theme was that the alleged rapes represent “white skin privilege.”

    “The issues here,” said Chandra Y. Guinn, director of the Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture, “go far deeper than a single incident. There are pockets of white privilege on this campus … .”

    “There’s an embedded white supremacy here,” said Travis Simons, a Duke divinity student.

    “For me, this is not simply a case of sexual violence or just a case of racism. It’s a case of racialized sexual violence, meaning if it had been a white woman in that room, it would not have gone down the same way,” claimed Mark Anthony Neal, an African Studies professor.

    “Last weekend was Duke’s minority recruitment,” said local resident Betty Greene. “What a welcome for minority students to walk into this story. I’m trying not to call it racial terrorism, but that’s really what it is.”

    Crying Wolf?

    Not mentioned in most of the articles, protests, teach-ins and “dialogue” about the incident was the possibility that it could be a Tawana Brawley-type hoax. Durham District Attorney Mike Nifong was “very confident” that the rape occurred but has yet to file any charges. Nifong, who is facing the voters in 21 days for election to his office, and who is contemplating a run for mayor in the heavily black city of Durham, had said he will pursue the case even if the DNA results come back negative. Yesterday, in a community forum at historically black North Carolina Central University, the school attended by the accuser, he said: “My presence here means this case is not going away.”

    Lawyers for the players have stood firm throughout the ordeal. Attorney Joe Cheshire says the whites will be owed an apology after the specifics of the case come out. If he believed his clients were guilty he would most likely have tried to cut deals to reduce the sentence (the three whites face a minimum sentence of 16 to 20 years if convicted).

    Another defense attorney, Kerry Sutton, said that numerous e-mails written in the hours after the woman said she was attacked support the players’ claims that nothing happened that night. Sutton believes the woman fabricated her claim and “quickly got in over her head with the story she’s telling.”

    Lawyers for the players also point to a 911 call that conveniently came in just minutes after the attack was said to have occurred. It came from a black woman who claimed someone at the party shouted racial slurs at her and a friend. Cheshire thinks the caller was the second stripper. She alternatively told police they were driving and walking past the house.

    The white players have maintained their innocence all along. The only public statement by the players read:

    “Any allegation that a sexual assault or rape occurred is totally and transparently false. The DNA results will demonstrate that these allegations are absolutely false.”

    It has now been almost a month since the alleged attack. If the lacrosse players actually had witnessed a rape, it is likely that at least one among the 46 would have come forward by now, if only to cut a deal for himself.

    The DNA test results seem to conclusively prove that the woman’s claim is a hoax. The police took DNA samples from all over the alleged victim’s body, including under her fingernails, and from her possessions, such as her cell phone and her clothes.

    “They swabbed about every place they could possibly swab from her, in which there could be any DNA,” said Cheshire. Because DNA could come from not just bodily fluids but from skin contact, the absence of DNA evidence from the lacrosse team seems dispositive.

    Hate Crime Hoaxes

    Though not mentioned by the media, hate crime hoaxes are quite common in America, especially on college campuses. The Los Angeles Times claims there have been over 20 phony hate crimes on college campuses from 1997-2005, but even that number seems low.

    The first and only serious study of hoax crimes was conducted in1995 by independent scholar Laird Wilcox. In a self-published booklet titled, Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes in America, Wilcox documented hundreds of hoax crimes and analyzed who commits them and why. Wilcox found that blacks are the worst offenders when it comes to staging phony hate crimes. While some perpetrate hoaxes to get insurance money or to cover their own misdeeds, many, particularly on college campuses, stage them to generate sympathy for their racial agenda.

    As someone who follows hate crime hoaxes, the Duke incident – and the response – is strikingly similar to recent hoaxes at other universities. The following are just a few example:

    • During the 40th anniversary of the integration at Ole Miss, two black students found racial insults scrawled on the doors of their dorm rooms: “F**g Nigger” and “F**g Hoe [sic] Nigger.” Similar messages turned up in other locations across the campus. Students organized a “Say No to Racism” march, and race activists demanded “programs and procedures” to instill racial sensitivity. A spate of national news coverage commented on how little Ole Miss had changed in 40 years.

    When the perpetrators were found to be black students, Ole Miss chancellor Robert Khayat made it clear there would be no criminal charges, even though the students caused over $600 worth of damage and harmed race relations at the school.

    • When a hate crime was reported last year at Trinity International University near Chicago there was a flood of indignation on campus. Students at the mostly white school wore yellow shirts to symbolize solidarity with blacks who had received a stream of hate mail. Jesse Jackson spoke on campus. Over 40 students were evacuated to an unnamed hotel for their own safety and security was beefed up at the college. Counselors were made available and students held prayer vigils.

    But when the culprit turned out to be Alicia Hardin, a black student who wanted to transfer out of Trinity to be closer to her friends, the story-and the campus outrage-faded away. University president Greg Waybright even announced that he felt “a sense of relief” because the incident was “resolved.” He warned that the hoax should not reflect on any particular ethnic group.($link)

    • Also last year, students at Wooster College in Ohio awoke to find swastikas and racist messages written on dorm walls. Angry protestors raged against “typical white males” until the writers of the slurs turned out to be a group of lefty students led by a black studies major.

    • A similar incident happened at the University of Louisville in 2004. Students endured racial graffiti and racist fliers passed out on cars. Protesters held rallies and handed a list of demands to U of L president Jim Ramsey. The incident quietly faded away when black students admitted to passing out the fliers as a “prank.”

    The facts of the Duke case, coupled with the prevalence of hate crime hoaxes on college campuses, should have at least raised a few question marks. The fact that there were no real question raised by the media, academics, politicians or Duke administrators speaks volumes about racism in America. The white lacrosse players will certainly not receive the apology they are owed, and continue to remain in the DA’s crosshairs, as he trolls for votes among Durham’s black electorate.



    Peter Bradley
    I find it telling that you focus your energy on a stripper blackmailing a lacrosse team as an example of racism in America.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    I find it telling that you focus your energy on a stripper blackmailing a lacrosse team as an example of racism in America.

    That must be because it's sexual in nature. Bizarre isn't it?

    Lady Mod

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    That must be because it's sexual in nature. Bizarre isn't it?

    Lady Mod

    Huh? This story has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with the state of free speech in America. It is a commentary on our culture of political correctness that makes it 'impolite' to comment on such things as racism-hoaxes, which occur with remarkable and disturbing frequency in this country.
    Also, if they canceled a team's season every time there was an ACTUAL gang-rape, there would be no professional sports. Well, maybe baseball. It is also somewhat telling that you believe the best way to discredit anything I post is to question my motive for posting it. Whatever you do, don't comment on the story itself!
    Last edited by pwrone; 04-13-2006 at 08:01 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Once again the author of the thread is obsessing about a subject that, ultimately is a hot button issue. Race-baiting, sexual perversion, or xenophobia are this author's watchwords.

    I admit, my reply to this thread, does contribute to the delinquency, of a male human being, in his majority, but I am compelled.

    I am compelled to point out, as often as possible, that the author of this thread does not come here to show us the "light." The author does not come here to, "inform,, the uninformed." The author comes here to stir the pot of racism, and xenophobia. The author, also comes here to, titillate the members, with tales of sexual misconduct, perversion, as well as, exercise, his total prurient absorption, with all subjects sexual.

    I have said before, the author is a menace, and a danger. True, in the last several days, the author has not bombarded the board, with thread after thread, of ignorance, bile, and hysteria. For that, we all can be grateful, but it is only a matter of time before the assaults start. Before the autho, begins his volleys, on the moral character, patriotism, and decency of; the "liberal/leftist/anti-American/Godless/ baby-killing, members of this board.

    I say, if anyone wants to have a real discussion about the Duke University/Rape case, coming here will not satisfy one's need to debate and/or understand this terrible issue. This thread will only muddy the waters with, sexism, racism, and fascination with deviant behavior.


    Nemesis :cool:

    By the way, if the thread is not about sexual deviance; but about reverse racism, why not post a story about Cynthia McKinney??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    It is a commentary on our culture of political correctness that makes it 'impolite' to comment on such things as racism-hoaxes, which occur with remarkable and disturbing frequency in this country.
    Also, if they canceled a team's season every time there was an ACTUAL gang-rape, there would be no professional sports. Well, maybe baseball.
    With all the stories available that point out true racism, leave to you to choose one that focuses on a stripper crying rape. That would be sexual in nature would it not?

    Excuse me but, I believe you just made my point.


    Lady Mod

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965

    By the way, if the thread is not about sexual deviance; but about reverse racism, why not post a story about Cynthia McKinney??
    He probably would have if the congresswoman was crying Rape. But alas, no sex involved makes it a non issue. :rolleyes:

    Lady Mod

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    The weak get weaker...why not simply NOT comment? If you have nothing, why not say nothing? This IS an important story that has been written about by many different sources. I could have posted Larry Elders comments, I could have posted from any source, black or white, male or female. The confusion you two girls feel between "sex" and "violence" are probably indicative only of your own sad histories. I hope not.

    McKinney is a psychopath who has blamed 'whitey' for all of her past ridiculous outbursts. She is representative of no one but herself. The Duke incident, however, is another in a long line of false racial accusations and is a problem of considerable proportions. The gutless insults that are thrown in lieu of editorial comment on this thread do nothing but expose the emptiness of the author(ess)s' own wells of opinion. Apparently tired of continuously being 'shown up' as utterly uneducated on virtually ANY issue, you have been both reduced to angry gutteral white-noise.

    You brought a 'spork' to a gunfight and now you are mad about it. Too bad.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,088

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    I will chime in here for a minute.

    I've seen this story on every news channel and read about it in a couple different papers. My first thought towards this case was that Duke University was very quick to "bench" this team for the rest of the year. I was quite surprised by that. One might think it would have been more supportive and productive if the university had taken a stand against the allegations, stuck up for their students, and requested for the public to allow justice to take it's course. When they pounced on their own team, it was a red flag for me that something REALLY must have happened there.

    As time has passed and more info comes out, it makes the kids' attorneys and the university efforts to "right this wrong" seem like a smoke screen in hopes of saving face. I am not convinced that anything happened, but I think the original actions of the school were very hurtful to the students who are being accused.

    It's an interesting case that should be carefully followed - especially in light of the DNA tests that have now been revealed. Also is the prosecutor doing HIS JOB, or is he "playing politics" in light of the upcoming election? It seems he has pretty much bet the farm on this one - it could "make him or break him". I will be watching to see what happens.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    The weak get weaker...why not simply NOT comment? If you have nothing, why not say nothing? This IS an important story that has been written about by many different sources. I could have posted Larry Elders comments, I could have posted from any source, black or white, male or female. The confusion you two girls feel between "sex" and "violence" are probably indicative only of your own sad histories. I hope not.

    McKinney is a psychopath who has blamed 'whitey' for all of her past ridiculous outbursts. She is representative of no one but herself. The Duke incident, however, is another in a long line of false racial accusations and is a problem of considerable proportions. The gutless insults that are thrown in lieu of editorial comment on this thread do nothing but expose the emptiness of the author(ess)s' own wells of opinion. Apparently tired of continuously being 'shown up' as utterly uneducated on virtually ANY issue, you have been both reduced to angry gutteral white-noise.

    You brought a 'spork' to a gunfight and now you are mad about it. Too bad.
    Pwrone I was raped 30 years ago. I know first hand the terror and shame that follows. You however do not, which disqualifies you from commenting on the topic in my opinion. My remark originally was to Iam, whom of course you were afraid to address favoring to address my comment instead. What's wrong Pwrone, can't take on a man?

    Nearly every thread you bring to this forum will reference sex in some way or fashion. We merely commented on that fact and your obsessiveness with everything to do with the topic in general. If the shoe is uncomfortable to wear Pwrone, perhaps you should look at a new approach in your threads.

    The school is hiding something, they benched the entire team. What are they hiding? Could there be a grain of truth in the girls accusations? I would hazard a guess that there might be.


    Oh, and aren't all people who blame everyone of different colored skin for everything that has gone wrong in their lives psychopaths? Including white boys who start threads about it?

    Lady Mod

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    I will chime in here for a minute.

    I've seen this story on every news channel and read about it in a couple different papers. My first thought towards this case was that Duke University was very quick to "bench" this team for the rest of the year. I was quite surprised by that. One might think it would have been more supportive and productive if the university had taken a stand against the allegations, stuck up for their students, and requested for the public to allow justice to take it's course. When they pounced on their own team, it was a red flag for me that something REALLY must have happened there.

    As time has passed and more info comes out, it makes the kids' attorneys and the university efforts to "right this wrong" seem like a smoke screen in hopes of saving face. I am not convinced that anything happened, but I think the original actions of the school were very hurtful to the students who are being lccused.

    It's an interesting case that should be carefully followed - especially in light of the DNA tests that have now been revealed. Also is the prosecutor doing HIS JOB, or is he "playing politics" in light of the upcoming election? It seems he has pretty much bet the farm on this one - it could "make him or break him". I will be watching to see what happens.


    Yeah, this guy has bet his career on a specific outcome of this incident. Any prosecutor who is emboldened by negative dna tests needs his head examined. It is not a coincidence that his election district is African-American. The shocking treatment of the accused almost make me hope that they ARE guilty of something, if only to justify the astounding damage that has been done to them by the community. If they are guilty , they deserve that and more, but if they are innocent they can never be repaid. I guess that is why we have the whole 'justice system' thing, that pesky 'due process'. It is something this prosecutor should have learned in law school.

    AND, sja, just so you know--I felt that this case was worth discussing, if only to break the relentless monotony of thread titles that have not changed in two years. I cannot believe that you don't get tired of Bush, Iraq, Cheney, et.al. I guess I could have mentioned the useless, gutless lying fitzgerald. I guess I could have mentioned the incredible and illogical degree of ass kissing of liberals toward illegals(yet another political faux-pas). I guess I could have
    mentioned the daily aid and comfort that liberals provide our enemies, but these stories also date back years. They never change, just like the hatred of libs toward our president and our country.

    Child molesters and rapists are not about sex, they are about violence. They are simply the most dramatic way to point out the 'compassion' liberals have toward creatures who do not deserve life, let alone support. If you think speaking out about liberal opposition to Megans law is about sex because she was assaulted before being murdered, then you are clearly a part of the problem (surprise). If you think that speaking out about liberal opposition to Jessicas Law is about sex because she was assaulted before being buried alive clutching her favorite bear, then you are part of the problem. These creatures are irredeemable and should be put to death or locked in a cage for life. They can never be cured. Liberals work tirelessly to free them on technicalities and work to enable them to move about freely among our children--YOUR children. Your disgusting and constant implied support of this agenda is a betrayal of your own victimized past.

    While it is true that legalizing EVERYTHING, including sex with children(but apparently excluding smoking cigarettes) is the ultimate liberal agenda, this thread is not about that. Maybe next time.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Yeah, this guy has bet his career on a specific outcome of this incident. Any prosecutor who is emboldened by negative dna tests needs his head examined. It is not a coincidence that his election district is African-American. The shocking treatment of the accused almost make me hope that they ARE guilty of something, if only to justify the astounding damage that has been done to them by the community. If they are guilty , they deserve that and more, but if they are innocent they can never be repaid. I guess that is why we have the whole 'justice system' thing, that pesky 'due process'. It is something this prosecutor should have learned in law school.

    AND, sja, just so you know--I felt that this case was worth discussing, if only to break the relentless monotony of thread titles that have not changed in two years. I cannot believe that you don't get tired of Bush, Iraq, Cheney, et.al. I guess I could have mentioned the useless, gutless lying fitzgerald. I guess I could have mentioned the incredible and illogical degree of ass kissing of liberals toward illegals(yet another political faux-pas). I guess I could have
    mentioned the daily aid and comfort that liberals provide our enemies, but these stories also date back years. They never change, just like the hatred of libs toward our president and our country.
    I do respect one thing here. And it’s the remarkable degree of dexterity this individual possesses to be able to type all that while wearing a straight jacket.

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Child molesters and rapists are not about sex, they are about violence. They are simply the most dramatic way to point out the 'compassion' liberals have toward creatures who do not deserve life, let alone support. If you think speaking out about liberal opposition to Megans law is about sex because she was assaulted before being murdered, then you are clearly a part of the problem (surprise). If you think that speaking out about liberal opposition to Jessicas Law is about sex because she was assaulted before being buried alive clutching her favorite bear, then you are part of the problem. These creatures are irredeemable and should be put to death or locked in a cage for life. They can never be cured. Liberals work tirelessly to free them on technicalities and work to enable them to move about freely among our children--YOUR children. Your disgusting and constant implied support of this agenda is a betrayal of your own victimized past.

    While it is true that legalizing EVERYTHING, including sex with children(but apparently excluding smoking cigarettes) is the ultimate liberal agenda, this thread is not about that. Maybe next time.
    Ha..ha..ha.. Did anyone catch that new pro child molester bill being sponsored by Ted Kennedy? But, don't you know...lots and lots and lots of more laws are simply THE ANSWER to ALL The Worlds problems. And, according to the tortured, demented panegyrics referenced herein, so is the machinery for killing people as efficiently and copiously as possible.

    This nut is truly like a contemporary Archie Bunker on steroids. The only difference is that Archie would occasionally have lapses of human empathy. But, that notwithstanding, everything else is there: The jingoistic stereotypes, the constant droning mantra of “librul” this and “librul” that like a tape loop, the duplicitous double standards that only reflect his own hypocrisy.. yep.. yawn..

    It’s too bad Pwrone has such a one dimensional personality since he’s obviously able to express himself articulately. But, sadly, he has nothing to say, no meaningful revelations that aren’t regurgitations of a “Pills” Limbaugh ..who incidentally is still at liberty for doing things for which the average tax paying schnook would be well into his 40 year prison term by now.

    I don’t like condescending hypocrites like Pwrone. They think that they are able to walk in every body else’s shoes .because everybody must wear the same $500 brands they do. And if they don’t have any shoes. .well that’s just too bad . And if they have a problem with that and don’t show up to goose step in their bare feet at his own little PC picnic well you know.. they’re against America.

    But what's the constant preoccupation with pedophilia all about?

    I'm not sure whether to dismiss this sorry excuse for a human being's rhetorical demagoguery as the manifestations of a severe guilt complex, insecurity complex, hate complex or whatever. There are some clinical studies that have been conducted on this phenomena. See my post titled: "Republicans Suck"
    Last edited by dchristie; 04-15-2006 at 06:33 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

    AND, sja, just so you know--I felt that this case was worth discussing, if only to break the relentless monotony of thread titles that have not changed in two years. I cannot believe that you don't get tired of Bush, Iraq, Cheney, et.al. I guess I could have mentioned the useless, gutless lying fitzgerald. I guess I could have mentioned the incredible and illogical degree of ass kissing of liberals toward illegals(yet another political faux-pas). I guess I could have
    mentioned the daily aid and comfort that liberals provide our enemies, but these stories also date back years. They never change, just like the hatred of libs toward our president and our country.
    Ya, and I guess you could have just gotten on with it and DISCUSSED whatever the point was that you wanted to discuss with this thread instead of being goaded out into the open to do so.

    But you didn't and here we are 12 posts later and only now just getting a hint of what it is you say that you wanted to discuss with the topic.

    So, why didn't you say so in your first post? Rather than try to act all offended because the logical thing for people to pick up on was a black exotic dancer was raped by 3 white men on the lacrosse team at Duke University and you monotonously go on and on about this kind of subject matter all the time. And I do mean all the time. And of course, it will be another day in liberalton that this happened in the first place and all liberals are maggots and should be drawn and quartered etc, etc... Isn't that how your litany goes?

    If you thought the case worth discussing, then discuss it. Don't concern yourself with little side conversations going on between myself and Ian. It was always within your power to prove us wrong, you simply chose to not exercise it and that speaks volumes about your intentions.

    C'est la vie

    Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 04-15-2006 at 07:26 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Ya, and I guess you could have just gotten on with it and DISCUSSED whatever the point was that you wanted to discuss with this thread instead of being goaded out into the open to do so.

    But you didn't and here we are 12 posts later and only now just getting a hint of what it is you say that you wanted to discuss with the topic.

    So, why didn't you say so in your first post? Rather than try to act all offended because the logical thing for people to pick up on was a black exotic dancer was raped by 3 white men on the lacrosse team at Duke University and you monotonously go on and on about this kind of subject matter all the time. And I do mean all the time. And of course, it will be another day in liberalton that this happened in the first place and all liberals are maggots and should be drawn and quartered etc, etc... Isn't that how your litany goes?

    If you thought the case worth discussing, then discuss it. Don't concern yourself with little side conversations going on between myself and Ian. It was always within your power to prove us wrong, you simply chose to not exercise it and that speaks volumes about your intentions.

    C'est la vie

    Lady Mod

    Um...your 'side discussion' was a personal shot at me, was it not? I think a response to it was well in order.

    The point of the original posted article was the prevelance of race-hoaxes and the insufferable p.c. attitude that encourages these crimes.
    Last edited by pwrone; 04-15-2006 at 10:47 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    I do respect one thing here. And it’s the remarkable degree of dexterity this individual possesses to be able to type all that while wearing a straight jacket.



    Ha..ha..ha.. Did anyone catch that new pro child molester bill being sponsored by Ted Kennedy? But, don't you know...lots and lots and lots of more laws are simply THE ANSWER to ALL The Worlds problems. And, according to the tortured, demented panegyrics referenced herein, so is the machinery for killing people as efficiently and copiously as possible.

    This nut is truly like a contemporary Archie Bunker on steroids. The only difference is that Archie would occasionally have lapses of human empathy. But, that notwithstanding, everything else is there: The jingoistic stereotypes, the constant droning mantra of “librul” this and “librul” that like a tape loop, the duplicitous double standards that only reflect his own hypocrisy.. yep.. yawn..

    It’s too bad Pwrone has such a one dimensional personality since he’s obviously able to express himself articulately. But, sadly, he has nothing to say, no meaningful revelations that aren’t regurgitations of a “Pills” Limbaugh ..who incidentally is still at liberty for doing things for which the average tax paying schnook would be well into his 40 year prison term by now.

    I don’t like condescending hypocrites like Pwrone. They think that they are able to walk in every body else’s shoes .because everybody must wear the same $500 brands they do. And if they don’t have any shoes. .well that’s just too bad . And if they have a problem with that and don’t show up to goose step in their bare feet at his own little PC picnic well you know.. they’re against America.

    But what's the constant preoccupation with pedophilia all about?

    I'm not sure whether to dismiss this sorry excuse for a human being's rhetorical demagoguery as the manifestations of a severe guilt complex, insecurity complex, hate complex or whatever. There are some clinical studies that have been conducted on this phenomena. See my post titled: "Republicans Suck"

    For someone whose blathering consists almost SOLELY of 'Death to Israel' and 'Down with Bush', you certainly have gumption to suggest that anyone else is motivated by a "hate complex". You pack more hate, pound for pound, into ANY typical post than I could muster in a year.

    The above highlighted paragraph sums up the attitude of you and yours about crime and criminals perfectly and succinctly. You find it humourous rather than disturbing that millions of tax dollars are being spent to defeat anti-recidivist bills, you (of course) don't believe "laws" are the answer to crime, and you have the gall to talk about 'killing machinery' while gleefully marching unborn children into a grinder by the MILLIONS.

    You have no evidential reason to imply that I am a hypocrite, yet you have managed to use the t e r m repeatedly. Am I condescending? Maybe. Probably. Liberals are like little kids who don't want to brush their teeth or do their homework. $500 shoes? Nah. I give thousands of dollars to worthy causes and one day I will give millions. Everyone posting on this forum is far more educated and wealthy than 99% of the planets inhabitants. I think it is our RESPONSIBILITY to try to leave this place a little better for our being here. We were not created to squander our talents or resources, nor to wallow in excess and depravity to the exclusion of all else. People who are sick need to be treated and helped. People who are evil need to be stopped. Those who ignore or forgive predators, who reward or excuse those who prey on innocents, are diminishing the species in order to make a political statement. By encouraging a less moral, less caring environment, they become the enemy of us all.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Racism 101 at Duke

    LOOK!!god has SPOKEN!?hehe!!be afraid!?but then ya gotta ask.....PAPPA DONT PREACH!?hehe!wanna take a shot at that quote POOpster!?hehe!!but hey!/you got freinds in REAl places!?like the internet!?hehe!!just askin!?mr. original thinker/quote anyone else with brains stinker!?hehe!!carry on draft dodger!?hey all your buddys DID it!?and here's a word to the wise.....when you get 'serious' i/we will too!/and dont forget!!WE LOVE YOU!?OK!! i'm fellin really all alone right now!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-15-2006 at 11:52 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Rev.fr james Duke
    By falconsfan15 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2016, 12:28 AM
  2. David Duke is a Traitor
    By BVR USA Liaison in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:08 AM
  3. David Duke's perspective
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:24 AM
  4. All DUKE CHARGES DROPPED...
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:23 AM
  5. Fact and myth Duke it out
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$400, 000, abc, abc news, absorption, accepted, accounts, accusations, accused, accuser, act, action, actions, address, administration, admired, admit, admits, admitted, affidavit, afford, afraid, africa, african, age, agen, agreed, agreement, aid, ale, alexander, alive, allegations, alleged, ama, amendment, america, american, amp, angeles, anniversary, announced, another, answer, anthony, anti, apartment, apology, appears, april, art, article, ass, assault, assaulted, ation, atm, attacked, attacks, attempts, attention, attitude, august, authority, avoid, baby, bad, bail, baiting, base, baseball, based, basketball, bathroom, beat, beating, ben, bet, better, bit, blood, blue, body, books, boston, break, brief, bring, bryan, bur, buried, button, cage, called, campaign, cannot, card, career, carefully, carolina, carry, cars, case, catch, caused, cell, center, central, cer, chan, channel, che, cheney, chicago, choked, church, citi, citizens, claim, claims, class, cleveland, cli, clients, clinto, clo, close, clothes, coa, coach, code, collection, college, coming, commentary, comments, commit, common, community, complain, complete, complex, con, condems, condi, confirmed, conservative, conservatives, constant, continue, contributed, conveniently, correct, couldn, country, county, court order, cover, crap, credible, credit, criminals, crying, culture, damage, dan, dancer, dark, date, daughter, day, days, dea, death, december, decided, decision, defeat, defendants, defender, demand, demons, dems, department, deposited, des, deserve, detected, didn, dig, direct, director, discussing, disgusting, district, disturbing, dna, doesn, don, dont, don’t, double, dow, drop, due, ear, earl, earlier, early, earn, electio, ells, eme, emergency, ended, enemy, energy, enterprise, entire, environment, error, eth, ets, eur, evening, exercise, exo, experience, experts, explained, expose, express, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, face, facing, fails, fall, false, families, famous, fashion, fatal, favoring, favorite, fee, feel, feels, felt, female, field, fight, file, financially, find, finds, fired, fla, flag, flake, focus, forensic, forget, forward, freinds, front, fully, furious, fusion, games, gave, gay, gen, general, general public, george, girl, girls, global, god, good, google, goose, gotta, grand, greg, group, guess, guy, guys, hand, handed, happened, head, heart, held, helen, helped, hey, hiding, high, highly, hire, hiring, his, hoaxes, homework, horse, hospital, hot, hotel, hours, house, houston, html, huge, huma, human, humiliation, hypocrites, ial, ian, ici, identify, ignorance, ignore, ill, illegals, image, ime, important, inc., incident, include, incredible, indicating, indicted, individuals, info, insults, insurance, inter, interest, internet, involved, involves, involving, ion, irvine, isn, issue, issues, jackson, jim, joe, john, johnson, jones, judge, justify, kennedy, kerry, kicked, kidnapping, kind, kinds, kkk, knew, larry, last, lead, leading, leave, leaving, legitimate, liberal, liberals, liberty, lied, light, likes, limbaugh, line, lines, lis, local, lol, long, los, love, lying, mad, mail, mails, main, making, male, manager, mantra, marching, mark, matter, mea, meaningless, medical, mega, member, members, messages, mgm, mike, million, millions, mind, minutes, molesters, monday, month, moral, more, morning, mother, move, msnbc, named, national, nationally, nature, needed, ner, net, network, newspaper, night, north, north carolina, october, office, officials, ohio, open, order, original, oro, outrage, p.c., page, part, party, pas, passed, past, paula, paying, people, perfectly, person, personal, personality, phil, photos, picture, place, plane, planes, played, players, point, political, politically, pos, position, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, predators, presiden, prevent, private, problem, proceedings, process, productive, professional, profile, profiles, progress, prosecuted, prosecutor, protect, protected, protection, protects, prove, proven, proves, public, public opinion, pulled, punish, punished, punishment, question, questions, quick, quote, race, racism, raise, rallies, rally, rape, raped, rapes, rapist, rapists, rated, rea, reaction, read, real, reason, reasonable, receiving, recovered, red, refused, related, released, remember, reporters, reporting, representative, reputations, research, resident, resignation, resigned, respect, response, rest, results, revealed, revelations, reverse racism, reward, richard, ridiculous, rio, ripper, risk, robbery, robert, role, rolls, ron, ronnie, room, rooms, roy, run, ryan, sad, safe, safety, sca, sch, school, scientists, search, season, seattle, seem, selling, sen, sense, sensitive, september, serve, served, service, set, severe, sex, sexual, sexually, shed, shirts, sho, shocking, shoe, shooting, shot, shut, shut up, simple, simply, ski, skin, smoke, solo, son, sons, soo, sorry, sources, sparen, speaking, speaks, special, spent, spokesman, sports, stage, staged, star, start, starting, state, stated, status, stein, step, sti, stood, stop, stories, story, stream, student, students, submit, subs, succeeded, suck, suckers, sul, sums, sun, supports, suspended, sweat, swift, system, taken, talk, talking, tampa, tape, teach, team, ted, tells, terror, testing, texas, they, thinks, thompson, thought, thread, threads, throw, thursday, time, times, timing, today, told, tor, tortured, total, totally, town, trace, trade, transfer, traveling, treated, treatment, tribute, trolls, truth, tuesday, ultimate, unis, upcoming, url, valley, verify, vicious, victim, victimized, viole, violence, violent, votes, wait, wanted, wary, wash, waste, watching, weak, weaker, wearing, wednesday, week, welcome, wells, whites, wilcox, williams, wise, wolf, woma, won, word, wore, worked, working, worst, worth, worthy, wow, writes, writing, wrong, year, years, yesterday, ymi, york, young, youth

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •