+ Reply to Thread

Hello everyone, I'm new.

I was previously attracted to this forum because of some information I wanted on what VERY much seemed to me to be a pyramid scheme and it turned out to be something you guys in the know refer to as a MLM I believe.

But I decided to stay around and make a home for myself here due to what I precieve to be a wealth of knowledge and discussion on various political and social issues. I hope to be a meaningful contributor to these discussions.

I suppose I should make a short introduction of my self huh? Anyways, I'm a 22 year old guy living in Louisiana and I am trying to study 3D animation, but it's pretty hard for me right now because my current computer hardware is under par and I am have a ridiculously hard time trying to find work. My political views are what I like to think of as "moderate" as far right and far left views both find a way to irritate me to no end, I like to think logically about situations and not emotionally.

Thanks for hearing me out, I hope to see you guys around, cheers!

Re: Hello everyone, I'm new.

NO your NOT new!? you may be new to this PLACE!? but then you are STILL not NEW as people/minds GO!? but if you are STILL? as minds go!? then you could be NEW!? but that is an EXPECTATION never reserved for the CLAIMERS of new!? if ya GET my DRIFT!? row,row,your boat and DREAM!? and WELCOME to WHATEVER this place has to OFFER and REALIZE!? :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Hello everyone, I'm new.

im new as well