+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Secret Service Inaction 22NOV1963

Re: Secret Service Inaction 22NOV1963

Look closely at the President of the United States. His arms are spread out in reaction to seems to be a shot to the throat.

Despite this, the 15 nearby United States Secret Service Agent protecting him do NOTHING.

The driver of his car then slows down which allows the fatal shot.

If there was not a plan to allow the president to die, it is obvious and self-evident that these professionals would be in action NOW.

There is no excuse or explanation for this.

It happened.

Also, look at LBJ's follow up car which also is full of Secret Service agents, the car door is open, which means the car is stopped.

Agents are on Johnson NOW.

He is not even the target, but that is what agents are trained to do.

Think about this for a moment.

It is not easy to swallow.

But it is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Also, look at LBJ's follow up car which also is full of Secret Service agents, the car door is open, which means the car is stopped.

Agents are on Johnson NOW.

He is not even the target, but that is what agents are trained to do.

Think about this for a moment.

It is not easy to swallow.

But it is what happened.
    His car door is not opened and it was not stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    Look closely at the President of the United States. His arms are spread out in reaction to seems to be a shot to the throat.

Despite this, the 15 nearby United States Secret Service Agent protecting him do NOTHING.

The driver of his car then slows down which allows the fatal shot.

If there was not a plan to allow the president to die, it is obvious and self-evident that these professionals would be in action NOW.

There is no excuse or explanation for this.

It happened.
    JFKs posture is the result of a reflex action called the " Thornburn position " which was documented by a doctor named Thornburn nearly 100 years ago.

When one is struck a heavy blow near the sixth vertabrae ( the entrance wound on Kennedy's back ) one's arms will uncontrollably leap up at a angle with the hands at ones throat. ( exactly what Kennedy did).

True the Secret Service ca offer no excuse for their slow response but the explanation is quite logical.

Even te Secret Service can freeze or get confused and many people were confused and did not know what te gnshots were. Many , including the agents , thought that they were automoble backfires.

Now of course they are trained to react but also to react with discretion. Ad even te bes training can fail when ne is unsure of what is happening.

In e end the explanaton is simle they made a fatal error and that is tat despite their extensive training.

No credible evidence exists of another shooter or conspiracy.

No credible evidence exists confirming the official story.

This is a joke , right?

"JFKs posture is the result of a reflex action called the " Thornburn position " which was documented by a doctor named Thornburn nearly 100 years ago.

When one is struck a heavy blow near the sixth vertabrae ( the entrance wound on Kennedy's back ) one's arms will uncontrollably leap up at a angle with the hands at ones throat. ( exactly what Kennedy did)."

"True the Secret Service ca offer no excuse for their slow response but the explanation is quite logical."

That is right, the explanation is quite logical; that they were ordered not move or protect ( or drive away , in the case of Greer) President Kennedy.
    Last edited by eflteacher; 06-16-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    No credible evidence exists confirming the official story.

This is a joke , right?

"JFKs posture is the result of a reflex action called the " Thornburn position " which was documented by a doctor named Thornburn nearly 100 years ago.

When one is struck a heavy blow near the sixth vertabrae ( the entrance wound on Kennedy's back ) one's arms will uncontrollably leap up at a angle with the hands at ones throat. ( exactly what Kennedy did)."

"True the Secret Service ca offer no excuse for their slow response but the explanation is quite logical."

That is right, the explanation is quite logical; that they were ordered not move or protect ( or drive away , in the case of Greer) President Kennedy.
    No it is not a joke it is fact and well documented way before JFK was killed.

I am afraid you are also wrong an enormous mountain of credible solid evidence proves Oswald killed Kennedy and no credible viable evidence proves a conspiracy. Had Oswald lived he would have been convicted without any doubt the evidence was overwhelming.

The so called official story is also unrefuted . True an enormous industry exists selling conspiracy books , movies etc and people always speculate but that is all they have: speculation.

No one is denying the government can and has lied and covered up wrong doings ( usually unsuccessfully). But the government also gets thins honest and straight quite often. After all most people in prison are guilty. True some may be wrongfully convicted but most are guilty.

In truth the naive and gullible people are those believing all the conspiracy theories and spin. Claiming that the government lies or always lies is simply intellectual cowardice. Basing any theory on such an assumption simply means one will believe whatever one chooses to be told without any logical or solid judgement

:spin2: Oswald would not have even made it past a preliminary hearing.

His case would have been dismissed right then and there.

:judges:

:spin2: Oswald would not have even made it past a preliminary hearing.

His case would have been dismissed right then and there.

:judges:

Dead wrong , the evidence against Oswald was more than compelling it was overwhelming.

Any jr attorney with minimal experience could have won the conviction and in fact only a minor miracle with some brilliant legal eagle such as a sixties Johnny Cochran could have won Oswalds defense.

The evidence against him is more solid today than it was in 63 and the odds of him being acquitted are astronomical.

You really need to read more rather than relying on a fictional and dramatized movie. JFK by Oliver Stone had over 1000 proven lies in it's fantasy story.

No one said anything about depending on the movie "JFK," in making my decisions here.

That being said, the movie is gives us a far better idea about what happened than any government version.

Personally, I have never watched the movie JFK in its entirety.

I personally enjoy "Executive Action," based on Mark Lanes Rush to Judgement. Executive Action will portray quit accurately how Oswald was framed and how the actual shot sequence played out.

That being said, I have read numerous well written books by private researchers and that is how I base my conclusions, thank you.

I do not believe 100% of the work in these books, but much of the witness testimony is what it is; what actually happened that day according to witnesses.

Not a pre-determined conclusion of guilt for the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Any idiot should know right off that something is up when you find out a little bit of information about the man.

Far from a lone and loser, that young many had many friends and associates, a beautiful wife and kids, an equally pretty girlfriend and quite frankly, a very interesting life.

Rather than sit on the internet and write about things, Lee Harvey Oswald, lived an exciting life here at home and abroad.

He didn't kill John Kennedy, however.

No one said anything about depending on the movie "JFK," in making my decisions here.

That being said, the movie is gives us a far better idea about what happened than any government version.

Personally, I have never watched the movie JFK in its entirety.

I personally enjoy "Executive Action," based on Mark Lanes Rush to Judgement. Executive Action will portray quit accurately how Oswald was framed and how the actual shot sequence played out.

That being said, I have read numerous well written books by private researchers and that is how I base my conclusions, thank you.

I do not believe 100% of the work in these books, but much of the witness testimony is what it is; what actually happened that day according to witnesses.

Not a pre-determined conclusion of guilt for the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Any idiot should know right off that something is up when you find out a little bit of information about the man.

Far from a lone and loser, that young many had many friends and associates, a beautiful wife and kids, an equally pretty girlfriend and quite frankly, a very interesting life.

Rather than sit on the internet and write about things, Lee Harvey Oswald, lived an exciting life here at home and abroad.

He didn't kill John Kennedy, however.

Whether you watched it or not JFK was fictional and full of many falsehoods which by definition means it is not accurate.

Mark Lane was a prominent left wing attorney who represented Marina Oswald and who Asked to represent Oswald before the Warren Commission.

Lane has embraced and supported every and all conspiracy theories which come along most of which contradict each other in way or another and in addition has admitted to selectively examining only what might support his theory.

His motive is to sell books and to enhance his career pretending that he was Oswalds defense counsel. Walter Cronkite challenged his innacuracies and Lane tried to defend him self by stating if even 10% of what he claims is accurate and trhe rest false it still proves warren wrong. This is a defacto backhanded admission that Lane was merely another fictional conspiracy theory nut with no evidence.

Being attractive means little. Marina Oswald knows Lee killed JFK and attempted to kill others , even before he shot Kennedy Marina may well have regrestted marrying this nut who was uneducated , a loser , did a poor job as a father and husband , and finally who was attempting to commit murder.

No evidence exists of his having a girlfreind.

Of course Oswald never played on the internet it did not exist at the time.

Your description of him is woefully innacurate however he had few freinds and they were not quick to defend the guy.

The evidence is overwhelming once again yes he was the stereotypical lone nut and the evidence proves he acted alone to murder Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Mark Lane was a prominent left wing attorney who represented Marina Oswald and who Asked to represent Oswald before the Warren Commission.

Lane has embraced and supported every and all conspiracy theories which come along most of which contradict each other in way or another and in addition has admitted to selectively examining only what might support his theory.

His motive is to sell books and to enhance his career pretending that he was Oswalds defense counsel. Walter Cronkite challenged his innacuracies and Lane tried to defend him self by stating if even 10% of what he claims is accurate and trhe rest false it still proves warren wrong. This is a defacto backhanded admission that Lane was merely another fictional conspiracy theory nut with no evidence.

Let's start with your attack on Lane; who in the hell are you? Lane seems to be an educated man that has done many things in his life. You may not agree with what he has done, but you are nothing more than an anonymous internet buffoon; and you talk about an attorney like this!

Let's start with your attack on Lane; who in the hell are you? Lane seems to be an educated man that has done many things in his life. You may not agree with what he has done, but you are nothing more than an anonymous internet buffoon; and you talk about an attorney like this!
    I am the same as you making you an equal buffoon and yes being educated does not make one immune to or above criticism by others.

Personal attacks do not support your side of the argument facts about lane ( I gave facts about him ) do support mine.

If it helps I will concede that this guy lane probably was more successful and made more money than I did in his life but so what? This doe snot make him and honest man nor a particularly brilliant man and it does not mean he cannot be wrong. As I pointed out he undermined his own credibility when responding to walter cronkite he backhandedly admitted much of what he claims was wrong . He was motivated by a desire to enhance his career by becoming a conspiracist. This does not make him reliable

The only thing you know about Lane is what you have read on the internet; in other words, nothing.

You are a libelist
    Last edited by eflteacher; 06-19-2009 at 10:11 AM.

The only thing you know about Lane is what you have read on the internet; in other words, nothing.

You are a libelist
    That is false what i read is precisely what he stated and others who knew them stated and like you I get that from a lot of research into books. Not the internet sorry but you are not the sole enlightened person here.

It is not Libel to state facts as I have sorry and your attacks prove you have no answer for those facts.

United States Secret Service Agents do not just stand or sit there when shots are fired while guarding the POTUS; or at any time for that matter.

These folks never moved; only Hill moved AFTER the fatal shot.